Bela's Story Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...uhmmmm...uhmmmm...unnnnnnhhhHHHHHH!" she moaned through an obvious orgasm, although a smaller one than earlier. By now, Shyam knew her needs well. She shook and writhed in the older man's arms, and then finally stopped, breathing heavily. They kissed as Shyam fondled her boobs over her bra. Her hand kept moving at his crotch.

"Are you...almost done?" she whispered.

"No...not yet."

They stared at each other as she continued jerking him off. He put his hand back at her crotch. And shoved two fingers in, moving them meaningfully.

"You're really wet." he said.

"Yes." she said and let go of his dick. She put her fingers between her teeth and chewed at them nervously.

Shyam got on his knees again, making the blanket fall off. He reached for the bottle and took a couple more glugs. He offered it to Bela who took a big swig herself.

"Where is my purse?" she asked.

"Right there." he pointed to the floor.

She reached over and picked it up. And I saw her take a condom out and hold it in her hands. She just held it like that and looked at Shyam. It took a few seconds for Shyam to recognize what it was. And he smiled. My wife had shown up at his place with a condom in her purse. Which meant she had definitely considered going all the way. This seemed to give him courage.

"Bhabhiji...give that to me." he said.

She hesitated for a moment. And then stretched out her hand. He took it. Slowly tore it open and rolled it over his dick.

"Bhabhiji...I want to make love to you."

She blushed a little.

"As you wish, Shyamji." she said. I sat up straight hearing her reply, as did my dick.

Slowly he got between her legs and spread them. She stared into his eyes. He stared back. And then I saw her eyes roll back as he moved his hips forward and slowly entered her.

"Ohhhhh..." she said, shivering.

Shyam leaned forward, so his paunch was on her flat stomach, and put his elbows on the bed. And then he thrust his hips forward again, fully penetrating her.

And there it was. The reason why Bela had wanted to me to watch what happened at night. There my wife was, getting her cunt invaded by yet another dick. There was my shy Indian wife, literally opening up.

The sex started very gently, with a lot of fondling and kissing between the two of them. His dick moved in and out in deep but gentle strokes, and I could see Bela's buttocks pulsating underneath. She locked her legs around his waist lovingly. He took turns between kissing her and licking her neck and ears. She kept stroking his hairy back and scratching it, something I always loved. This gentle missionary style love-making lasted about five minutes.

Then Shyam straightened a little and with his dick still inside Bela, rolled on her left side, lifting her right leg around him. Bela turned her head to face him and now he started fucking her again, but in slightly faster strokes. he also scooped out her tits from her bra. What a sight my wife made, nearly naked, curled over on her side, getting banged by this elderly gentleman. He kept bending over to kiss her, nuzzle her neck, lick her ears, and of course, attack her big jiggling boobs.

Shyam then took his dick out and grabbed her by her slender waist, lifting her to a doggy style position. As everyone knows, this is perhaps the position in which the woman looks the sexiest, willingly on all fours like an animal, facing away from her lover, tits swinging hard, and the raised ass slapping against his body. And Bela looked every bit the subservient horny slut as Shyam started banging her with a tight grip on her waist.

Bela's own attitude and body language had changed as their sex progressed. Initially she had been agreeable but passive, letting Shyam get on top of her and fuck her as she let out small ladylike moans. Then she started getting more vocal and responding to him. During this doggy style fucking, she was almost completely like a bitch in heat, grunting obscenely, meeting every thrust from Shyam by pushing her ass back hard to take him in fully.

Shyam then lean forward and lowered his chest on top of her back, putting his hands on the bed and his face next to hers. He started fucking her even harder and faster. Bela was grunting and moved her knees outwards a little more to accommodate Shyam's right on her. It really was an amazing turn-on for me to see their bodies meshed together like that.

Soon Bela started her signature wail showing she was having an orgasm. Shyam was so turned on at realizing that he was making my young hot wife cum that he started bucking his hips too. For a while they were no longer the boss's wife and the neighbor subordinate, they were no longer the shy housewife and the diffident middle aged family guy. They were just man and woman, writhing and wailing and jerking about in their simultaneous orgasms. It was an oddly erotic scene to behold.

Finally they crashed on the bed together after riding through the orgasms together. Bela turned around and breathing heavily, got in Shyam's arms. He wrapped them around her. He moved to take the condom off and then hugged her lying down again, pulling the blanket over them. They cuddled and kissed and made out for a while. And soon fell asleep again, tired from their latest exertions.

So there it was. The answer to my key question. Left alone to themselves, Shyam and Bela had indeed ended up fucking. And unlike the time with Riaz, when it was spontaneous and she didn't know I was around, this time she had chosen to go all the way with full knowledge that I was recording all this.

That night, with Shyam finally fucking Bela, marked a big milestone in our marriage. It represented yet another big step in the journey of my shy wife opening up. Going forward, things would be a bit different.

For the rest of the day at office, it took a lot of mental effort to make sure I didn't picture what I had seen and start getting a hard-on in the company of my employees. After I finished watching Shyam and Bela have sex, I had to tear myself away from the videos and focus on actual work. This work involved interacting with a lot of my subordinates, including Shyam. As I watched the genial obedient old man do what I said, it was hard not to remember that he had recently fucked my wife.

Why was the actual sex so different to me, I wondered. I was the one who had first exposed her to him. I was the one who had encouraged him to finger-fuck her as I played with her, and then stood by as she gave him a hand job. I was the one who had engineered the situation in which the two passive people spent a weekend together, with her following master-sub type rules. Everything I had done had been a prod towards the eventuality of them having sex. And yet, their having sex somehow seemed so significant to me. It was like the Riaz situation all over again.

I had never thought of myself as someone who wanted consciously to be cuckolded and see his wife have sex with other men. Sure, I wanted to expose her to them, and got my jollies from that situation. But actual sex? I had never actively wanted it.

Or had I, without realizing?

Bela had been fucked by two men, Riaz and Shyam. In both cases, I was the one who manipulated things to set the stage for what eventually happened. Yes, she was the one who finally made the choice to do it. But if I had just acted like a normal husband, this would have never happened. Is this what I wanted? And if so, how much of it did I want? What were the practical implications of this?

I kept ruminating over these thoughts as I was driven home by my usual driver Jagan. Even he seemed to sense something was amiss, because he asked me a couple of times if I was okay. I assured him I was fine and just thinking about work stuff.

But after he dropped me off and I started walking towards my door, those images of Shyam banging Bela doggy-style flooded my brain again, and I started getting hard again. Bela as always had heard the car dropping me off, and she opened the door. I pounced on her and pushed her to the couch.

"Wait...did you...watch it all?" she asked, between my kisses and dry humps.

"Yes, I watched till Sunday morning. I watched you and Shyam fuck."

She winced a little at my language as I pushed down her skirt.

"Is that what you wanted?" she asked as I slipped down her panties.

"Let's discuss that later, honey." I said, lifting her off the ground. "I have been watching your videos all day and am really hard. I want to fuck you hard right now before anything else."

"As you wish, ji." she said, as I plonked her on the couch and spread her legs. "But you need to know something else."

"What?" I said, positioning my dick as her cunt.

"Today, when you were at the office and Shyamji and I talked...after it, he did it to me again."

I stopped and stared at her and then at her naked pussy, with that landing strip on it. Shyam had been in there just a few hours ago!

"Oh wow!" I said and rammed my dick into her in one motion, and she groaned with delight.

It was one of our most intense sex sessions ever, and also one of our most intimate. We were really in tune with each others rhythms. She came twice as I fucked her in a variety of positions. And then finally I finished in her mouth.

Exhausted, we both lay on the living room couch. On the very spot she had been first fingered by Shyam, an adventure that had set off events that culminated in him fucking her, in his house and mine. She was in my arms, hugging me tightly as I kissed her. Finally, I gathered my thoughts and started to speak.

"So...you and Shyam." I said.

She just blushed and hit her face in my side.

"You two did it again today afternoon while I was at the office, huh? How did that happen?"

She raised her face and replied,

"It just happened spontaneously. We talked for a while. And then he took me in his arms. And then..." she again hid her face. "It is not easy to talk about this. Your cameras are still running. You can watch it all."

"Okay, I will." I said, kissing her. "So...you like him?"

"He is a nice man." she shrugged. "I have always felt bad for him. You have been teasing him so much. He is a man too, after all."

"Fair point. So what did you two talk about?"

"Mainly on how to proceed, now that we have...been intimate."

"And?"

"What is your wish, ji?" she asked.

"Bela, sweetie." I hugged her real tight. And thought a little before speaking, not wanting to set her off. "Your being very obedient is nice. But sometimes, I also need you to speak your mind. This is one of those times. Forget obedience and my wishes and everything. Just talk to me one on one, as one person to another."

"Okay." she nodded. Oh how sexy she was!

"So here is what I know so far. After a day and a half of naked games, you two finally had sex in the wee hours of Sunday morning. I don't know what happened after that. I came back today morning. You told me some of the story. I went to the office. Shyam came over, he talked, and you two had sex again."

She nodded.

"You want to fill me in on the gaps here?"

"Okay, let me tell you about Sunday, although you can watch the videos of that too. In the morning, he was a little tense, thinking that I might have thought he forced himself on me when I was drunk. But I told him I was fully aware of what he had done. And I liked it. So...he made love to me again. Then he cooked breakfast for us, which we ate. Then we watched some blue films. And then it was...you can see the tapes...a lot like before."

"So you were in a bra and he was playing with you?"

"Yes." she nodded and blushed. "Can we not talk about the details? I feel shy."

"Alright, alright." I did not want to push her too far outside her comfort zone.

I still remembered how the first she did something with Shyam on her own, I had gotten her to talk about the past, and suddenly she had shut down.

"Soooo...what did you two talk about today?"

"The path forward."

"And what is that exactly?"

"We agreed that although the weekend was very...special, with you around and with his wife coming soon, it would be reckless to get carried away. Officially, I have not told you what happened. As far as you know, we just had meals together and watched a movie."

"So it is goodbye then? This little fling ends?"

"We left that open ended." she shrugged. "He said he really enjoyed what we did, but he still respects you and is frankly scared of you. And he still loves his wife. So he wanted to think more. And told me to think more as well. And then see how things go."

"Hmmm okay. Keep me posted." I said and kissed my shy sexy wife again.

That night after Bela slept, I logged into my office computer using my VPN client to catch up with the rest of the footage. It pretty much confirmed what Bela had told me. In the morning, they had a small chat and then had sex once more. The he made her breakfast. After that they watched porn for a while, nestled in each others arms. Then Bela made lunch. In the afternoon, they both got dressed and watched normal TV, took naps. In the evening they started drinking again. The night ended with another sex session between the two of them. And then she left and went back to our house, knowing I would be back in the morning.

The more I watched the footage, the more I found myself fast forwarding, even through the action. I realize that for me, the anticipation or thrill had been in waiting to see if they would actually have sex. Once that level had been crossed, I realized watching it didn't really turn me on too much. Shyam was a decent lover but not very imaginative. Pretty much every sexual tryst went the same way. He would start off missionary, then fuck her sideways, and then end with doggy style. It was almost like watching action replays. I noticed that Bela too wasn't as excited about it as initially. Her orgasms seemed to reduce in frequency and intensity.

I finally got bored of all the secret cam footage. I disabled the recording, and put the cameras in hibernation mode. That particular adventure seemed to be done in my eyes.

The next few days, this situation took a backseat. At work, we had to ramp up a lot of installations and shifts to prepare for the eventual visit by the bosses. This meant Shyam and I were at the factory from morning till night, focusing on the work and keeping an eye over the workers. We rode to and from the office together most days, with my driver Jagan. He was barely out of my sight. It seemed to me that after thinking about it a bit more, he had decided to put a stop to things with Bela.

Speaking of Bela, she herself seemed a bit relieved to go back to a normal housewifely existence. We still had sex almost every night, usually twice, and she was as excited and vocal as always. But there seemed to be the extra edge missing that I had experienced right after she had done something adventurous. I started wondering if it was time for me to engineer another situation for Bela and Shyam to hook up.

But as it turned out, I did not have to do anything.

A week or so later, the work pressures had ebbed somewhat. One day soon after lunch time, I walked back to my office to see Shyam sitting there holding his head and his eyes closed.

"Are you okay, Shyam?"

"Oh hello sir." he said in a weak voice. "It is nothing. Just a migraine attack."

"I didn't know you had migraine issues."

"They come and go, sir. But I have taken a pill, it should be fine." he said sounding very distressed.

"Shyam if you are not feeling well, you can take a half day and go home."

"But sir, I have to do the weekly inventory."

"That's okay. I will take care of it." I said, suspecting that his migraine might be less than genuine.

"But sir, it takes almost three hours. And you have to work on those RFPs."

"Don't worry about it, Shyam. I can manage both." I said. "Just go home and get some rest."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you very much."

I watched him go and smiled. Maybe he did have a headache. Or maybe he was just pained by the long separation from Bela. Regardless, the inventory was important. I got down to it, with a few workers by my side.

About twenty minutes into it, I was in one of the basement store-rooms when a worker came with a message,

"Shyam sir is calling." he said "Patching the call to this phone."

I picked up the phone in the store room.

"Yes Shyam?"

"Hello sir." he said, still sounding in pain. "I just wanted to remind you that there is some extra sheet metal in the back room."

"I know that, Shyam."

"Yes sir, just wanted to make sure it gets included in the inventory." he said.

I smiled and hung up. That message was very flimsy and unnecessary. There was no way I would forget the back room stock, and even if I did, one of the workers would have reminded me. He did not need to call about this. And if he felt like he had to, he could have easily called me on my cellphone to tell me that. Instead he had called the office phone. As if to make sure that I was still in the factory. Answering a cellphone, I could be anywhere. But answering the office phone meant I was still a long way from home.

"Guys, I will be right back after using the bathroom." I told the workers who nodded.

The inventory was important and time-sensitive. But I had to confirm my hunch. I used the bathroom and quickly stopped by my office. I opened the camera interface. All cameras were in hibernation mode. I put on the headphones and started them. First I took a look at my house. It was completely empty. I then moved over to the cameras from Shyam's house.

And sure enough, there was the confirmation. Bela was on her back on the couch, wearing just a bra. Her body was folded, with her shins on Shyam's ankles. Her hands were on his arms. And he was fucking her in rapid strokes.

"Ohhhh I have missed this so much, Bhabhiji." he said.

"Mmmmmm." Bela responded.

He stopped and tapped her ass with his hand. Shy slowly got on her knees and put her elbows on the couch's backrest.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, making sure the screen was fully turned away from the door, and muted the volume.

It was one of the workers saying they had a question about the inventory.

"Yes, I'll be right there." I said. He left.

I got up from the seat, sporting an erection as I watched Shyam get on his knees behind Bela to enter her again. This was the first time I had watched them fucking live. I closed all the windows and used a lot of will power to make my erection subside. And then I went back to the store room.

Half an hour later, I was in the middle of the inventory when the door opened again.

"Shyam!" I said surprised and checked my watch. "You're back?"

"Yes, sir. The pill worked. My headache went away." he said in what sounded like a rehearsed manner.

"That's good." I said, calculating the time it would have taken him to get here. Seemed like he had just a quickie with Bela.

"I can take over from here, sir." he said.

"Alright. You're a good guy, Shyam." I said. He seemed to wince a little.

That evening when I got home, Bela had a slight spring in her step compared to usual. I gave her a knowing smile. She blushed. We had sex, which this time had that extra raucous edge that had been missing in recent days.

"So...Shyam took off for a while today. Said he had migraine." I mentioned as we cuddled.

"Is that so?" she smiled and blushed.

"I am guessing he came over for a visit?"

"Actually he asked me to go to his place. He says it feels wrong doing it under your roof."

"Was it good?"

She shrugged and said,

"He was too nervous and in too much hurry to get back." she said.

"Bela, honey...how about we just tell him I know and I am okay with it?"

She frowned.

"No?"

"You know I will do whatever you ask." she said. "But honestly, I think this way is better. It's just less complicated."