All Comments on 'Belief is a Wondrous Thing'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333about 7 years ago
Good to see some quality in LW

As usual, well crafted story from Britease. It must be difficult to write through the tears as the Gooners continue to implode........

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
PLAYING SPIN THE SWIMMERS AND EGGS

the crap-shoot and odds never cum out on a pass go sign, TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Every single story from this author is the SAME appallingly bad shit

This Story is no exception.... it's so aggravating because the character are so idiotically stupid and shallow that one doesn't even know where to begin.

Why would anybody want to marry a woman like Jenny who claims to love him but is actually fucking the other roommate who treats her like shit?

And once they are married why would the husband simply accept the fact that she's invited Greg over and that's the end of the conversation.... "because she laid down the law?.."

Like I said every story from this author we have the same sort of incoherent .... irrational actions which make no sense at all an are never explained.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I agree with Harry and won't be reading anything else by this person!

I'm only sorry that 1 Star is the lowest score I can give to this crap!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
too many negatives to enjoy

Not a good person among them.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

chapter 02 please. would like to see where you take this.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years agoAuthor
I think

Harry must have been sitting there at his computer for the last ten months, desperate to find a new story written by me. Pleased to have been of service Harry.Enjoy your dotage!

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Please - NO MORE!

It's bad enough already! Stop Now!

I mean the writings okay but this wimpy cuck bullshit is just plain disgusting!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I just don't understand why so many bad comments about this story...

I just don't understand why so many bad comments about this story...It has all the right ingredients in it: Crazy college days, out of the closet sluts, closeted sluts (what the difference to be fucking 2 guys, or 3 or 4 at the same time?), blind love, false best friends, an incognito father's child (he at least knew his false friend wasn't the father...), drama, murder...sure he was blinded by love, but that blindness ended as soon as she 3 years after their marriage, showed her true colors: She was the queen of the sluts they had found through their lives. That was where he draw the line and finally decided to man up! A part 2? why is it needed? the end said it all! It isn't one of @Britease best, put it's a good read...3*

Just a little clarification to @Gomez333 comment: Arsenal's nickname is "Gunners" and not "Gooners"...why? "Arsenal F.C. is known as "The Gunners" because the team was founded in a place associated with the military. Thus, the team's logo features a cannon, and the team's nickname reflects that influence as well".

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
Simple...

Simple way to find out the truth would be another DNA test independently done by another lab. The courts may have ordered it anyway because of Jenny assertion during her defense arguments that the fake DNA test was done to convince her husband to allow a physical relationship with the baby daddy, but it all went terribly wrong. Mostly because she is a lying slut.

Greg and Jenny deserved each other. Both rotten people. At least one person between the three tried to do the right thing and look how he got shit on.

The only innocent is the child.

Still, this story just didn't grab me. Maybe a second chapter is needed to make things right for the child and her "believed to be" father.

Let the author decide.

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 7 years ago
Enjoyed it...

...and always up for a chapter 2 from you.

ian0452ian0452about 7 years ago
part 2

Can't wait for part 2 .Loved part 1

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Custody

I don't care that she's the biological mother, given her actions I think he should be able to win custody!

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable read

You really should consider chapter 2. You really take a story to parts unknown once you have the foundation down in the first chapter. Share with us... thx

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 7 years ago
Entertaining

And that's what it should be all about. 5*

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
I don't believe that she killed him

I understand that that is the way that you wrote it, but it isn't believable. It's implied that she really wanted Greg, and never loved Bob, and that she either faked the DNA test to get Greg back, or else she really thought it was Greg's baby, and she wanted to use that to get him back. However, she already knew that he didn't want to be with her if she had a kid, So why would she think that a DNA test would change anything? What if anything caused Greg to change? Nothing. He still didn't want the kid. He just wanted to share Jenny, when she wanted him full time. And when her plan failed, why would she then kill him? Because he didn't want her with the kid? She already knew that. And after she tells Bob that the DNA test was fake, why wouldn't he get another one done just to be sure? If only to know the baby's DNA history for health reasons, that seems like something that he would do. The murder feels like a gimmick to insure that the cheaters get their comeuppance. And Bob's happy ending with the daughter's friend's mother is too short and tacked on. And of course, there's just no reason that Bob would marry Jenny in the first place knowing the way that she cheated on him when they were dating. At least an actual human male wouldn't. There's too many missing pieces in this story.

AmunRa218AmunRa218about 7 years ago
Good Read

Always like your stories. If you can add a part 2 that would be great. Thanks for posting.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

I assume even British Law awards Bob full custody when she goes off to prison, right?

Pretty well written,which is to be expected. My problem with this story is that there's not a likable character (except the kids whom we don't hear from) to be found. Greg was a complete failure as a human being. Not sure he deserved to die. But even Bob wasn't a good guy. Hard to really like a story without at least one character to root for. Thanks for the story.

rjordanrjordanabout 7 years ago
Always a pleasant read...

...though not always with murder!

I liked the way you pointed to a third candidate for fatherhood. That was the twist we usually expect from your stories.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 7 years ago
More please.

Good story, and as usual, a slightly different look at the theme. The thing I enjoy about your stories is the challenge. They require me to look at life and circumstances from a different angle. I don't always like the protagonists a 100%, sometimes I do, but I do appreciate them. Cultural differences (ethnic, religious, nationality, etc.) color how we perceive ourselves and others in regards to how we would react in different situations. They affect how interpret situations. One thing I've learned in my time on this earth few peopel react exactly they way they believe they would when actually confronted with the challenge. Another thing I've learned is that not everybody in the world thinks the way I do. I am confronted frequently each day with people making decisions about their lives that I cannot fathom how they determined it made sense. It made sense to them though and that is the point. I get frustated with the really caustic comments made just because the characters don't act and react the way the commentors think they should. Real life is that way, it just is.

Now to this story, I was in the Army with a guy in a similiar circumstance, sort of. Not his best friend/roommate, but a guy he knew that lived in the same apt complex. Girl would run to him each time guy brought another girl home. She got pregnant and he considered her better than he could do otherwise, so he married her, telling himself it was his. Yes, we heard, said WTF, thought less of him, but it was his life. Other guy, also is Army left, but came back and took girl away. Tried to get our guy to keep kid, but girl would not leave him (son). Other guy, found out he was not father and beat her to death when drunk one night. Our guy eventually ended up petitioning for child and got it since her parents did not want it due to bad memories they said. Lucky for him, he was married at birth and on birth certificate. He met another girl who had a child, they got married and were happy the last time I saw them. I would like to see this story go that way if you decide a part II, which I hope you do.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
One star.

Considering he left Jenny to go with her best friend doesn't explain why he was obsessed with Jenny. And why would she kill Gregg? She was cheating on her husband just as soon as his back was turned, so please explain why she killed him. Also, at no point did she ever mention a third male. She was a pregnant first year university student and living with 2 guys and no one batted an eye? Really?

Sorry but this was worse than some cheesy '80s porn.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Meh

The charming tale of a wimpy cuck, an asshole and a disgusting whore.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Great story, worth every one of the 5*s.

Interesting point of British law, apparently it is illegal to get DNA done on a child without the permission of the mother.

green117green117about 7 years ago
okay guys and gals...`

if you want more, ask for a chapter 3.

You got your chapter 2.

green-something

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 7 years ago
Great story

It takes place at a time where there was lots of promiscuous, indiscriminate sex. Jenny loved Gregg, and liked Bob. Bob was obsessed with Jenny, clearly. It seems obvious that Jenny wanted to dump Bob, and make a family with Gregg. Gregg led her on to get some nice fucking when he went on leave, and Jenny faked the DNA test to try to persuade him to marry her. Bob proved it was false, exposing Jenny's plan to entrap Gregg.

She stripped naked to try to reach Gregg, he was furious at her trying to trap him, and beat her up, possibly with a secondary motive to make her sexually complient. Furious at total rejection,and realizing Bob was lost to her as well, she killed the mother fucker.

Great plot, and quite consistent with the characters as drawn. The negative comments are puzzling as they seem to be focused on the amoral characters of Gregg and Jenny, Bob was morally fairly straight, but his tolerance, or at least reluctant acceptance of being the #2 choice seems to upset them. Harry in VA and Britease is much like Jenny and Gregg, Jenny keeps hoping Gregg will change, and Harry keeps hoping Britease (and a bunch of other authors) will change.

Oh well, can't please them all, but this story pleased me.

Chilley

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Definitely needs another chapter. The only reason is to see the cunt's reaction when Bob stays with the new woman and he gets full custody, DNA match or not.

Yeah

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years agoAuthor
my observation

Thanks to all those who've written positive comments, and understood the story. Sorry to those negative ones who for the most part seemed not to understand what it was about. A Pity. However, joy of joys, I've now managed to write the perfect story for Harry and the negative crowd. It's got a super hero, a whore of a wife, and a dodgy best friend. But he catches them while helping an old lady across the road, and deals with it FIRMLY.

Trouble is the story is only fifty words long and it needs to be seven fifty. I'd pack it out with some spurious detail, but they don't seem to like that either. Oh well! Back to the drawing board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see you writing again. Good story with nice twist. Didn't see it coming

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Didn't Appreciate This Individual Story but the Best of Britease Stands Up to Any Loving Wives Author in My Estimation

Dudley Moore , Peter Cook and Julie Christie could have salvaged this potboiler if it went to cinema. Unfortunately 2 out of the three have passed on. Story needed a ' Bedazzled '-esque makeover. Julie Christie wasn't in the original but if there's a bad movie that she graced her beauty and style to , I don't know it. Be assured of that.

Clive and Derek meet Lara/ Darling / Jackie ( from Shampoo ) ? I'm in !

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 7 years ago
The Irony

Overall I enjoyed the story. I could, at times, identify with Bob during his college years. His being totally smitten with Jenny and yet, unable to really win her affections. I also identified with how Bob dealt with the pregnancy and how he "manned up" and stood by Jenny. However, there were still parts where I did Not understand Bob's reaction. Such as his reaction to her admitted plan to host Greg for a week, her obvious unfaithfulness and his general acquiescence to her.

I found the final irony quite entertaining;

"I'm so sorry I hit you with the pan Bob, Jenny sobbed when she eventually turned up at visiting time. I thought you were going to kill him."

Only to have Jenny kill Greg just a day later. The circumstances of which are confusing to me. If they were so "in love" with each other, what triggered Jenny's passionate violent reaction to kill Greg?

Full marks. Thank you for sharing and please keep writing!

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
what's wrong with these Brits writers? are most of them fags or what?

Pathetic male characters. Wimps, spineless. That's all this author offers about his main male characters.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Entertaining is the word.

Interesting that she did declare that a third person could have been involved and they did not react immediately but came up with the fake after he spent the night in the hospital.. Need more Britease tales, but this one does not need a second chapter!

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374about 7 years ago
+++++ and here's why...

I enjoyed it, and I'd like to see a sequel.

I'm interested in...

Living in the USA I know what our prisons are like. What would prison do to someone like Jenny? That's a conundrum for Britease.

There's the daughter. I'm not sure how old she is. Jenny's her mother. Where does Britease take that?

Alas poor Bob. To love or not, to avoid or take in, to play some middle ground, and then there's that mysterious someone Britease mentions at the end. Has our Bob found a woman who truly loves him and his daughter? Aha, where does Jenny end up? Is this a real BTB? I mean a "burn the babe". Come Brit, let her beg!!! Then let Harry, that's "our Harry", try to squirm out of that.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable reading time

Well written, well fleshed out story with good characters. Maybe not the one of the better Britease but much appreciated to have to read! I agree with other comments would be interesting to see a second chapter to see where Britease would take this one, especially with last paragraph about a new women!

Thank you for sharing

If you write it I will read it!

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Understand

I hold your works to a much higher standard than the run of the mill Lit authors.

I thought this was interesting and morally ambiguous. His constant rolling over for this bitch got a bit stomach roiling but I will put that down to different cultural norms.

What I do need to ding you on is your aversion for actually writing the interesting parts of the story. You know they were there. You just refused to write them

What happened with Shona and Greg.

How Jenny defended Greg staying in the flat.

What Jenny said about Greg at the wedding.

The Murder scene.

Al good bit of the real emotional stuff, you left on the cutting room floor.

I don't understand how she was naked again. Did they have a fight AFTER they started fucking? I thought she was clothed when she met her husband at the door

But I have no hopes for this guy. He will get a sob speech and he will 'do the civilized thing' which means let her use her long legs to walk all over him again.

Because that is what he did for 4 years.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
chapter 2 please.

please chapter 2. Interesting story.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
I dont get it

entertaining, but dont understand why she had the DNA test done, why her and Greg had been communicating via email for some time, and what the purpose of the DNA test results, presenting them as she did, what she hoped to accomplish. That was all lost on me.

Not to mention the murder, and what would have led to that...wish you could comment to educate me cause I thought it was a good story just didnt get key parts of it.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
What a Fucking Loser Bob is!

Jenny is nothing more than a heartless Cunt and the Wimp Loser Bob just accepts getting completely shit on. No one to like In this steaming pile.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 7 years ago
Uncomfortable

Ouch… We’ve all been there – or at least I have. Under the spell of a beautiful woman that is bad for you. Thankfully she was not this (i.e., foist-someone-else’s-child-on-you or slit-your-throat-while-you-bleed-out) bad. This was a tale that took me to an uncomfortable place that I really didn’t like going. Ugh.. he's still worried he may not be able to escape that psychopath's spell.

Too real & too ugly of a reality to find enjoyable?? That may be good art, but I didn’t like it. I think I need to read a StangStar06 story to find my zen-space.

Great stories (e.g., Schindler’s List, Dexter, The Dark Knight, etc.) can take you into dark, uncomfortable places, but they are typically still enjoyable. Britease is a good writer/storyteller (you’re on my fav’s list), but this was not my cup of tea.

Thank you very much for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Yeah I was

young, dumb and full of c*m once too. But I always knew the difference between p*ssy and wife material. Seriously, who the h*ll falls for a girl that tells you your room mate is her number one boyfriend?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I should add

I HAVE known guys like this. Enjoyed the story. Like watching a wreck happening. You are yelling no but you can't stop the crash.

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Nice One Britease 5*

you got'em again!

It is interesting that you get "I will never read any more of you stories" type of comments - but come the next story - there they are again. Does this mean they are commenting without reading?

@xilua: Its not the Brit writers that are wrong - it is you - not recognising it as parody.

You along with VA Harry and many others need a sense of humour or maybe its just that your subtle filters are are overwhelmed by self righteousness.

Maybe Britease is a bit naughty by not publishing under 'Humour' - but where would be the fun in that - we would not get to see your fantasy reactions.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That

That was fun. Jenny has no tits and no brains either. Greg got what he deserved all along. Hope our hero and his daughter find their happiness. This is one Brit writer that I can enjoy often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Just The average author with no Talent or skill, Ends up in a Shirts story

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Cuck shit

Sorry to call it as it is but between the swapping / swinging garbage and him pining after a skank who was clearly obsessed from the very beginning with a douchebag, this guy is irredeemable. He should have stopped associating with both of them once Gregg suggested the swap. Hanging in there when the dumb broad jumps every time his roommate crooks his finger then marrying her when she gets knocked up? Not a chance. Terrible story about two really stupid characters.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
Good storyline

"Doing the right thing" was very much expected of us. Many a marriage started that way, and the cliche about which was the nice guy and which was the attractive cad was well worked out. I was a bit surprised by the murder, an unexpected development, but this author knows how to write and get the story developing. I'm going to read all his stuff now. Getting DNA tests seems to be easier for the ladies than for the gents over here. It's there it seems to enable the girl to point the finger but not for the guy to defend himself.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE

I like much of what this author writes, but this male character I can't tolerate. Sharing his love, with an asshole? Then the disrespect that she shows, after him stepping up for her. No way. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deserved

Deserved all he got for marrying a slut like Jenny.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Morally impoverished.

Fool me once, not again.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
so far

The stupidest doormat you would ever meet got off lucky.His friends are to good for him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Yeah

In retrospect, the stupid fuck deserved it for being a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Only One

Of any value in this story is little Julie and with parents like this she doesn't stand a chance. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. Still don't know who the real fathernis, but I like Greg's ending.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

This only raises one question, how the hell did these three morons get in to a university unless they were the cleaners.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say this story is really damn stupid

Read this story only if you need to throw up

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I am confused. Who was Julie's father? Was the DNA test faked, and, if it wa, why? Did the slut just want to go back to her "boyfriend 1"?

The story is missing much of the story. But, otherwise, it was a good one.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Where do this people come from?

And how did they ever get into college? Jenny had told him that she would never give up Greg. So why was he surprised that she invited him to spend the week with her? Also. Who was Julie´s father? DNA test said he wasn´t. And neither was Greg. This story lacked a story in itself. Even for a fantasy, this story just didn´t make it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

He was making poor decisions from the very beginning. She was the worst possible choice for a wife that resulted from truly foolish behavior in college. Good story, but foolish characters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@someoneother, I don't think it was ever clarified. Given her claim that the original test was faked, it would have been wise to get another. Given the circumstances he's likely to maintain custody, but if he IS the father, it's practically a slam dunk.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 3 years ago

Still amusing and worth the re-read over my morning coffee, as are all of your stories! It’s amazing how seriously some of your readers take these things...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Polyacuckoldmory? Like most of your stories, it was just absurd. None of these characters acted like normal people would. Also most normal people would divorce a murderer. I mean who wants to go through life walking on eggshells, always being agreeable, and sleeping with one eye open? I have come to the conclusion that you like getting negative comments and frustrating your readers with your male hand-wringing characters and their near sainthood levels of tolerance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your worst submission so far. Felt like butchering the storyteller! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star. no comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The correct choice for that wimp would have been to visit her in jail and tell her: "Well the DNA test I did myself came back. So seeing I am not her father, I have done the only thing you left me. I gave her up for adoption. Anonymously of course, so when you get out you will have a hard time finding her... Have a nice life Jenny.".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pretty crap storyline. Realistically no one would have married Jenny her moral compass is skewed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes another chapter plz

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Serves

Serves him right for marrying Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BOB WAS A WEAK WIMP CUCK OBSESSED OVER A SLUT JENNY!!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

I feel for Bob but goddamn he was an idiot from day one.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

She made her choice day 1.

There is too much pussy out there for him to be such an idiot for just 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of fucked up people.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Boring rushed and shit. Just like my Grammer. 2/5

Nato_

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Slut meets spineless doormat.

What else is there to discuss?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bob should have called Sarah back. That kiss on the cheek was better than anything he ever got from Jenny or Greg.

Bob was pathetic. Jenny so Greg crazy she would agree to anything. Greg an asshole, that used pathetic and stupid people. Amazing Greg didn't pimp Jenny out to others or sell her to a pimp.

Doesn't make much sense for Greg to attack Jenny. Guys like that would just stay at the house, screw her a couple more weeks, then go back to work in Africa. Call her and do it again when he got back. He didn't give a shit whose kid that was. His, Bob's or some 3rd guy , so what the difference?

Three Stars. You are one of the better writers here and people actually do shit this stupid in real life.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

What a sh_t show from the beginning. You knew from the start Jenny would never be true to Bob. What a p_ssy he was to put up with Greg and Jenny’s sh_t.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Bob's an idiot and it was obvious from the first time he shared Jenny what the eventual result was going to be.

The only surprising and somewhat entertaining detail was Jenny killing Gregg within a couple hours of Bob leaving the house.

It might have been nice if Bob had his own DNA test done and found out Julie really was his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

dude's a moron and the story isn't done.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl11 months ago

Poor kid.....born to morons

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid cuck's obsession with Jenny is astounding

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Serves you right

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A bunch of stupid people.

Madeira1076Madeira10767 months ago

This story totally sucks. I just can't handle emasculated men....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Main character is a moron. Wife is a slut and "friend" was the male version. So, no likeable characters at all.

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

What’s not to dislike about this story?? MC is not only stupidly in love with a little bitch but is also just plain dumb!! He had his chance to get out but didn’t. His good buddy is a total asshole and only just about two points more intelligent!! MC is so stuck on little bitch that he marries her knowing that that she is pregnant and then never checks the babies DNA! It just gets even more stupid when MC is so upset and surprised when asshole buddy comes home and immediately starts screwing little bitch again! What did he think might happen??

Best part of the whole story is towards the end with asshole buddy dead and little bitch in jail (although not for a long enough sentence)!!! Also the fact that he ends of with the baby which if he ever does get a brain he will adopt before little bitch gets out!

ibuguseribuguser5 months ago

Good story but Bob seems to be a doormat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Strange. Three stars. WTH is up with Optional chapter two? Too weird for anything more than Aversge three stars.

KPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On second thought, Two stars for Dislike.

JPB

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove5 months ago

I liked it. It was entertaining and well written and brought back some good college memories of my time at UC Davis. Jenny is a head case for sure and bad news for any man, but I kinda like her in a strange way.. We have the same body type.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You will always need God's help

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hate stories of sissy wimp cuck husbands. This was awful. Hope wife get's shanked in prison.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

It was she who was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry mate i am just not into sharing a woman and of course she was a cheating slut ALL of the time (jaybee1860

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

What a load of old bollocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous