All Comments on 'Belle'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very great story, well written and totally believable. Just the right amount of 4 letter words to make it not childhood porn.

instirlingukinstirlingukover 3 years ago

Loved it, brilliant story.

antietampwantietampwover 3 years ago

This is a well written tale that is sweet and sexy! The story line isn't a typical one for Literotica and this author crafted an interesting and satisfying story.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

WOW!

Out did yourself on that one, Boss!

Cheers

SAGE

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Nice

Five stars, thanks

olderwiser69olderwiser69over 3 years ago
Great story likeable, characters

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. We'll thought out, we'll written, and a non stop read. My only advice is (because I am retired military) that one should never ask if a veteran has PTSD (I HATE THE 'D') .IT is not a disorder . Sorry for the rant but I am helping friends thru it. Again great read, I look forward to another great story.

Yanbrun82Yanbrun82over 3 years ago
One of my fave now hands down!!

I love your story. Very original and sweet. I like your style. Keep it up,!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

And a nice slow buildup.

But when the time came for fucking it was as if you were in a hurry to finish. Needed LOTS more details. Needed lots more dialog.

Why did they have to skip the blowjob to get to the cock into pussy? She asked him to tell her how to do it, didn't she? So why didn't they go through the whole blowjob preliminaries, with her -- initially -- somewhat reluctant to take it in her mouth. Playing with his cock, rubbing it, teasing it, kissing it, licking it all before putting it in her mouth to suck. Seeing and hearing his reaction/s to what she was doing. And him telling her at each stage of the blowjob what she was doing right, what she could do better at, etc. Did he want her to play with his balls? Did he want her to use her tongue more/differently? Did he want her to suck harder? Softer? Faster? Slower?

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Great, believable story - five stars. There were many needless apostrophes and a few missing in other places.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

What a delightful story. What I wouldn’t give to have had this story as a tutorial back in 1965.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual Another outstanding story. I loved that there was more story than sex, that makes it that much, more interesting. For now, it's back to your list to start reading your next one in line.

awr75bsawr75bsover 2 years ago

What a great story, great plot and character development, and plain old-fashioned tender romance. Hardly ever read this type of romantic story in the current 'slam-bam-thank-you-mam' scenarios one reads today. Thank Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, keep it up (no pun in tended) or may it was!

lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Nice buildup.

Put off by apostrophes, saying "I" instead of "me", and the change from first person to third person in the middle of a scene.

The dialog is -- to me, at least -- stilted, not the way real people talk.

Four stars.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. Thank you. I've never read any other authors stories since I started reading yours. another 10 stares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story. It's getting to point where each story I read is better than the last one. Keep writing more. Another 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usually you put out another great story. This one though made it even better then all of your others. You brought out the problems, and inner troubles of each. How she had the help of a friend, and he had the fear of his cheating ex wife. This deserves. 15 stars.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 year ago

Nice and tidy....Sweet people...Being nice with each other!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All I can say, is great story. 15 stars.

J6480J648012 months ago

Very good, keep going. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You did it again. Another great, 15-star story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know I'm getting repeatable in my comments to your stories, but what can I say. A great story, is a great story, and deserves another 15 stars.

J6480J64808 months ago

Excellent, well told and it was easy to relate to the characters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding! What a lovely romantic tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good romantic story. I didn't need to use Kleenex but I did enjoy it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An exceedingly pleasant story! Thank you. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS