Beth and her Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

Gary's hand reappeared from under her skirt, pulling her tiny black panties down. Beth still had her black high heeled shoes on and Gary pulled her knickers off one foot, but they caught in the shoe on the other and stayed hanging around her ankle, which looked incredibly sexy, as he pushed her willing legs open and ran his hand back up her thigh and out of view beneath her dress once more. His glass was on the table by the sofa, and Beth took a long swig from hers and then placed the glass beside his. While their kiss was broken, Gary took the opportunity to pull the straps of her black dress down off her shoulders, bringing her cleavage and the cups of her lacy black bra into full view.

I had slow down pulling on my cock because I was close to cumming. This was unbelievably erotic, seeing my wife with another man, even more so than I had imagined. Gary's hand was working beneath her skirt once more as they continued to kiss passionately and I could see Beth's hips moving slightly in response to whatever it was he was doing under there, presumably fingering her or rubbing her clit. Finally Gary flipped up the front of her skirt, bringing her little blonde bush into view. Gary's beefy hand covered most of her mound but I could see his fingers rubbing on her clit and I could see the wetness in and around her pussy lips.

Again, they broke off kissing for a moment and Gary stood up and unbuckled his trousers. His back was turned to me so I couldn't see anything but he stepped in close to Beth, standing between her legs so that his cock must have been right in front her face. I saw Beth's hands come around and hold on to his hips as she leaned in towards his cock. My view was blocked as Gary was facing the wrong way but I could tell Beth was sucking him off by the rocking of her upper body. Gary had his head tossed back in appreciation and one hand was in front of him, presumably holding on to the back of her head.

I felt a ripple of jealousy run through me. How I wished that it was Beth's warm and wet mouth around my cock right now rather than my hand. Gary reached down and picked up his glass, necking the remainder of his drink before refilling both glasses from the bottle which had been on the table also. Then he stepped back, and I got to see his cock for the first time. It was big, just as Beth had described. Not porn-star huge, but a couple of inches longer and significantly thicker than mine. The end of his cock was uncut, and rock hard as it was, his angry purple end looked bulbous and almost eager to fuck my wife. I was certainly eager to see it fuck her.

Things got better. Gary sat down on the sofa this time, Beth got off to kneeling on the floor beside him so that she could lean over and take him in her mouth. She pulled his trousers down to his ankles as she began running her tongue around the tip of his cock, then she engulfed it in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down its length. I didn't blink as I didn't want to miss a second of this. It was such a thrill to see. Beth could get maybe two thirds of the way down his length, then she would lift her head until just the very tip was in her mouth before sucking down his shaft once more. Gary's hand went to the back of her head again, pushing her further down gradually with each stroke, until she was eventually taking almost his complete length in her mouth. That must have felt wonderful, it certainly looked wonderful.

Gary's hands went to the front her dress and he pulled it further down, then dragged the cups of her bra down so that her breasts spilled free. He took one tit in his hand, kneading it quite firmly while she sucked him. His ministrations got faster, and Gary's eyes closed in pleasure. Would he cum now, in her mouth? I wanted to see her get screwed by his impressive penis. Surely he would fuck her? She had mentioned a Christmas cuddle, which I interpreted as full sex, not just a blowjob.

I got my wish. A few minutes later, Gary lifted Beth's face up from his groin and kissed again, even more passionately than before, while kicking his trousers and socks off. Beth climbed up onto the settee from the floor while he stood up to throw his shirt off so that he was standing naked before her. I had to admit Gary had an impressive body. He obviously worked out. His muscles were defined if not massive like a body builder and there wasn't an inch of fat on him. His torso and abs looked like they were carved from a rock face and he was shaved all over, apart from a little bit of hair around his dick. Altogether he made a quite impressive specimen, when you included his sizable member, cut body and height. I felt a touch of envy again. No wonder Beth enjoyed having sex with him, when compared to my average height, podgy frame and smallish penis.

Beth didn't take her dress off. Her 34B breasts were in full view already, her bra was around her waist almost, along with most of the dress. She hitched the skirt up further around her hips and laying on the settee, she opened her legs so that one was resting on the back of the sofa and the other one splayed out off the edge of the seat. Gary didn't waste any time, holding his sizable dick in his hand he laid on top of Beth, looking down and guiding himself into her blonde-furred hole. Again, I didn't have the best of views from where I was, but I was enjoying it nonetheless.

They resumed kissing, and Gary's arse began to move up and down between Beth's thighs. Her hands came around his back, sliding down until they were on his backside, and then holding on tight as Gary began to pump into her harder. Then Gary broke off the kiss, lifting himself up on his arms so that he had better leverage with which to fuck her. He was looking down between her legs to watch his cock slide in and out of her. I wished I had the same view. From where I was I could only see them from the side. I could see her breasts bouncing with the impact of his groin against hers, but I couldn't see any penetration.

Gary was building into a steady rhythm, and Beth was obviously enjoying it. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip in a look of pure pleasure. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was being screwed right in front of me by another man, and I was loving every second. I should have been angry and jealous, but all I felt was arousal, lust and the overriding desire to join in and stick my cock in her mouth or something. I didn't though. I just stood there outside the window, entranced by the scene unfolding in front of me.

They changed position, Gary sitting down on the settee and Beth clambering on to his lap. Finally I had a good view, and again I had to stop playing with myself before I came as Beth reached down and slid herself on to Gary's pole. She was leaning forwards on to him, and the angle gave me a terrific view of his cock parting her pussy lips and sliding inside her. It took her a moment to fully impale herself down his shaft, and then she started to ride him with gusto. I had never seen Beth in this light before. She was tossing her blonde hair around, bucking her hips as she fucked him, and although I couldn't hear anything through the glass window, I could imagine the sounds she was making.

Gary's hands were on Beth's hips, lifting her up and down in rhythm to his own upward movements. His head was out of view, buried in her chest, presumably licking and kissing her nipples. I decided to try and get her to repeat the same sexual activities with me when we got home, so I could fully appreciate what it looked like for Gary. I would have to be subtle though, I didn't want Beth to know that I had watched. She would think that was a bit creepy. I suppose it was, but I really didn't give a fuck at that moment.

Gary's head came into view as he leaned to the side all of a sudden. Beth leaned the same way, the pair of them pausing in their movements for a second while they both laughed at something to their left, my right, something I couldn't see. I guessed it was the television or something. My field of view just about encompassed the sofa they were sat on, but not much else of the room so I had no idea what else was in there. It looked like the living room, but I couldn't be sure. A house this size might have several lounges and living rooms.

Then I got the shock of my life. Another man, I didn't recognise him, walked into the space that I could see and stood at the side of Beth and Gary. He was short and chubby, more so than me, and when he turned around I also saw he was quite old, perhaps in his late 50s or even his early 60s. His hair was still dark, but streaked with gray and was receding badly. Who was this guy? What was he doing there? And most importantly, why wasn't Beth screaming in alarm?

To be continued in (the final) part 3

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12