All Comments on 'Beth Enjoys Another Lunch'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin529 months ago

TuWatchu hit's it out of the park again. Love the sexy dialogue. Even though we might know where this is headed, the author takes us on an erotic ride. Well done.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Meh. Another boring ass story where the husband is a willing cuck, eager to eat the shit of her lovers and the wife is a brain dead slag who doesn’t understand the word “no”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG!!! Leave us hanging like this…….I hope you have another chapter & fast. I just love hot slutty wives. Can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh god, groannnnnn

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot flitacious cute wife.

At the offcie, it is not the one not the one with the biggest breasts, but teone with the most nndressed breasts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting. With the permission of my husband, I fucked his senior boss, a gorgeous hunk of a man, for three years and the physical pleasures I received were easily matched by the promotions and raises my husband received, and it led to his taking a much higher level job with another company. Great sex leads to great things.

mremrsmremrs9 months ago

Can't believe you left us hanging there! Can't wait for the next chapter to see how this goes and plays out with the VPs...

pasadenaapasadenaa9 months ago

What a sexy story! Don`t let us wait another 9 years, please!!!!!:)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good scenario for a hotwife story but didn't understand how Brad saw her thong when she got in the car but Beth told him Mr Warner liked that she did not have a thong on. Which is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous