All Comments on 'Betty Takes The Stage'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
For gods sake be honest! Young women enjoy being admired, totally starkers if required!

Such virginal reticence is hard to take seriously, given the bush you admit to keeping! Confidence comes from exposing your labial lips completely, shaven and ready for enticing young men to satisfy mutual curiosities! Get over yourself young lady! -These days, you're expected to grasp any opportunity to show your womanly assets in public, reassuring yourself that peer competition will be only too ready to replace any shyness you exude by reluctance to 'go with the flow'. Most girls spend hours dieting then comparing themselves to far lesser costumed girls on beaches. To hell with string bikinis, take a risk losing tanlines altogether by joining the in crowd showing full maturity, confident even in the altogether!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Keep writing, love your stories!

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Oh yeah!!

Another hot story of unintended exposure! Will these lead to Betty taking a more active role in her exhibitionism? More please!!

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
Interesting....

Finding this as a sequel to the first story, I was pleasantly surprised. This was an well written sequel, although I still believe she should start to enjoy her exhibitionism instead of being embarrassed by it... Currently it is only a slap stick adventure and the eroticism needs to be increased a notch!

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 9 years ago
Forced to bare all

Loved this story. How erotic to have her in bra and panty in front of the nerds and then fully naked. Loved how she had to stand there and let her tits be fondled as they attached the mic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she remain naked for the curtain call?

GLineGLine23 days ago

Bobby and Ricky should have gotten to spit roast her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous