All Comments on 'Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476almost 9 years ago

Wow! Did not expect to see this series again and it's just as amazing as ever! Hope we hear all about the other girls Taylor seduced and brought as gifts to her Black Mistress ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Taylor

Nice job and very hot. Surprised you didn't mention those long legs of Taylor's, though.

mark29891mark29891almost 9 years ago

Can you do a story where a white girl turns the table on her and tops Beyonce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Orgy

Love to see an orgy with all of the other black mistresses and white sluts in this club of theirs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jay Z and his monster cock

Beyonce can get Jay Z to break down Taylor Swift in both her holes one to achieve pregnancy and the asshole to achieve total domination and submission to all black men. Naturally the fucking will be taped both for Beyonce and Jay Z's pleasure and to grade Taylor's performance by making her kneel at Beyonce's side of the recliner. She will find every little fault of Taylor's performance by bitch slapping her face and Jay Z will strip off his robe to show a massive cock staring at her face. Beyonce will demand Taylor apologize profusely to him until he sits down on his chair and order her to strip out of her clothes and crawl over to him to get a much deserved spanking beforeb repeating her fucking. This time much better performance.

Taylor will be preggers with black baby and before it is born she will transfer all her assets to a foundation created by Beyonce for black children in Africa and be slut for black cocks and breeding black babies.

Mixed_BerriesMixed_Berriesover 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing as always!! In light of another reviewers request about getting a conquest that flips the table on Queen Bey, doubtful, lol BUT how about one that is a challenge? And to expand Beys horizons...what about Maryse? Lol, I think it would be interesting but whatever you write next I'm looking forward to it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...