Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Beyonce turned around and slowly peeled off her harness, revealing the biggest and most beautiful butt Taylor had ever seen in her life. It was literally mouth watering, Taylor feeling honoured that she was going to worship such a beautiful booty.

Which was kind of insane, but fitting with the insanity which had been this night. Then again Taylor had thought Beyonce's booty was sexy before all this, perhaps suggesting that Beyonce hadn't so much 'turned her out' as some people would say but simply revealed her inner dyke slut, a roll Taylor was going to happily embrace from now on, if only in secret.

"What are you waiting for bitch?" Beyonce practically growled, "Kiss my ass!"

Beyonce then grinned widely as the innocent little white girl leaned forward and pressed her lips firmly to her big black booty. Taylor lingered on the cheek before moving to the other and then spreading kisses all over those meaty cheeks, Taylor Swift literally becoming her ass kisser, which amused Beyonce no end.

It also allowed her strength return, or at least filled her with adrenaline, so Beyonce allow Taylor to just kiss her ass for a few long minutes. She could have spent longer, but she was eager to complete Taylor's breaking in, and maybe to butt fuck her new white bitch a little more.

"Taylor, this is your last chance to back out." Beyonce said loudly, "If you truly want to be mine, and experience the kind of pleasure you have tonight on a regular basis, I want you to beg for the privilege of being my white bitch while kissing my ass. But if you do I will own you. You will be my fuck toy, to do with as I please, and you'll never be able to refuse me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes my Black Mistress. I understand." Taylor replied, then began to beg in between kisses, "But, but... I wanna be yours. I want to be your little white bitch. I want to spend the rest of my life worshipping your beautiful body and allowing you to use mine however you want. I want to be your fuck toy, your whore, your slut, and whatever else you want to call me, and I swear, I will never, ever refuse you. Always come running when you call. I'll do anything, anything you want, just please let me be your white lesbian bitch!"

As she enjoyed hearing bitches beg for her so much Beyonce allow Taylor to go on for the longer after that before finally telling her, "In which case pull my cheeks apart and bury your face in my ass. I want your little tongue as far as it will go up my shit hole! Come on white girl, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, that's it Taylor, lick my ass hole. Slide your tongue all over it like a good submissive bitch should. Oh honey, I just knew you'd be a great ass licker. Now let go of my cheeks. I want you to suffocate yourself in my big fat ass. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, now I want you to try and literally push your tongue into my ass hole. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, don't worry girl, it doesn't have to go in all the way, just get your tongue as deep as you can into my big black ass! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, congratulations Taylor, you're truly my white bitch now."

Taylor followed all the instructions and let out a happy groan at the end from deep in between those meaty cheeks, all of which made Beyonce grin constantly.

She continued grinning for the next half an hour or so as Taylor eagerly worshipped her ass, sliding her tongue all around the hole in between sessions of trying to get as deep inside it as she could, giving Beyonce a pretty good rim job considering it was her first time, before inevitably Beyonce pulled her harness back up and reinserted her black dick into Taylor's poor little ass hole, that cock sliding in like a key into a well-oiled lock as Taylor softly whimpered.

*

Beyonce grinned as she looked at the fresh page in her book devoted to Taylor Swift, her favourite of which being the final one of Taylor's gaping butt hole just before she had finally kicked her out.

Which wasn't cruel, they both had planes to catch, although Beyonce doubted that Taylor would be able to sit down for very long/properly considering they had spent most of the night having butt sex.

Although to be fair towards the end of the night Taylor had been just as eager for the anal sex as Beyonce, the white girl gleefully riding her new Black Mistress's dildo like the total anal whore Beyonce had turned her into, even spreading her cheeks while bouncing so the other woman could have the best looking at the other girl's butt hole stretching around her strap on.

At the time Beyonce had thought Taylor would be a fun addition to her pets, although she had no idea how many other hot girls she would add to her collection because of Taylor, the sweet girl turning out to be catnip to other hot singers and even a few models, Taylor helping seduce most of them into Beyonce's bed and shortly after that Beyonce's book of bitches.