All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny in Jamaica'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
knutinknutinover 5 years ago
Thank You!!!

Always the highlight of the day, when a new shaggy story arrives!!!

lamo668lamo668over 5 years ago
Too hot

Love this...any time Penny and girls go outside of their relationships to have sex with other men all I can say is GREAT!!!. I truly hope you will continue to more adventures of Penny, Bernie,and Amy having great sex.

hokie3457hokie3457over 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Your writing here was great to read. Very descriptive and you built up to the physical scenes very well. Always a plus for me! (We all know why we read here, but to have effort made to “set the table” means a lot and adds to the enjoyment.)

Two things that are etched in my mind from this work is Bernadette lying naked on a massage table both on her front and on her back and Penny walking alone on a beach in the tiniest of orange bikinis (and her going into the water to “freshen up!”). A great visual and amazing story. Looking forward for additional adventures! Thank you for writing!

fqwarriorfqwarriorover 5 years ago
Great Job

First story I have read of yours. Loved it!

shaggy77shaggy77over 5 years agoAuthor
THANKS

Just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments. I appreciate your taking the time. I think most of the authors here would agree that the only thing keeping us writing is if we know someone enjoys the stories.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 5 years ago
hot

love the stories especially when the girls get some black cock in them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous