All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory-Randall's Birthday'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lamo668lamo668over 5 years ago
WOW

Once again another very hot sexy story. I absolutely love your writing skills. Please keep them coming. If Literotica ever had a poll for best writer you would definitely have my vote. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One More Trip to the 70s please?

I always enjoy your stories.They are well written, sexy and hot but extremely in character too. I’ve been a big fan of your stories for That ‘70sShow and unfortunately looks like you no longer writer stories for that series but I wondered if maybe you could do at least one more even as a shorter piece that focused on a threesome between Kitty/Jackie/Hyde. It one group pairing that was never explored in your other stories but I’ve thought could be a good one. Perhaps A sort of sequel to Kitty the Teacher where she teaches some tricks in bedroom to Hyde and Jackie when they’re dating. Like Jackie how to please her man by sucking him off or letting him give it to her up the ass among other things like pussy eating. Thank you for reading this, I hope that you will take the request into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good hot story, which I've re-read as I love the character of Randall, especially action between him and Penny. A pity he wasn't in more episodes. I've hoped for a story about when the stayed with Penny and Leonard, and they have a three-way, but sadly no-one shares my fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous