Big Bang Theory-Randall's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan leaned forward, bending her lithe body back against the table, braced his hands on the table and rammed his meat up into her belly as far as it would go. Penny felt his body tense and then tremendous pressure inside her pussy as he erupted. "Fill my fucking cunt," she ordered, "fuck me...fuck me." Juan pumped into her until he was satiated and then just stood his ground and watched his shriveling snake slide out of her tunnel. Penny was far from satisfied as she leaned against the table, their combined juices streaming down her inner thighs. She looked at Randall, standing aside with his prick in his hand, and motioned for him to join her. Penny turned around and bent over the table, inviting Randall, "I know what you want."

Bending over the table until her upper body was laying on it, she spread her incredible legs, reached behind her with both hands and pulled her perfectly round cheeks wide apart. Randall grinned and admitted, "you can read me like a book, Sis. Every time someone took me in jail, I thought of your unbelievable ass." Stepping up behind her, Randall used his hands to gather the moisture drooling down her thighs and slather it on the length of his pole. Gently, he nudged his crown against her sphincter ring and pushed forward as he held her waist. Feeling him break through her opening, Penny pushed back against him, helping him to penetrate her ass. "Oh that's nice," he assured her, "I forgot how tight your ass was."

"Yeah, I'm pretty selective about who gets to sample it," she admitted. Actually only family and Leonard were allowed in her rear tunnel, and Leonard would much rather fuck her pussy. "Leonard doesn't use it much...he says he wants to see my beautiful face when we're having sex. He's a real romantic...it's one of the things I love about him." Randall kept steadily pushing into her ass until his balls slapped against her cheeks. "Oooo, that actually feels pretty nice," Penny told him, "you know I've never been a big fan."

"Yeah, I remember," Randall answered, "what a shame too because you have an absolutely perfect ass. Your ass feels like home."

"You can stop with the sweet talk...you're already in," she laughed, "now shut up and fuck my ass." Randall slowly began to slide his pole in and out of her tight brown hole as Penny pushed her hips back against him. They looked up at the same time, saw Pablo standing beside them, and had the same idea. Randall wrapped his arms around Penny's waist, stood her up and turned them around so that he was leaning back against the table with his sister in front of him. Penny reached down with both hands and once again spread her fleshy lips wide, inviting Pablo to join them. Not believing his luck, Pablo just stood there jerking his rod and Penny admonished him, "well big boy...are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck me."

Stumbling forward, Pablo wedged his fat crown between her slit and shoved upward. With Randall firmly embedded in her ass, Penny felt like she was being split apart when Pablo stuffed his wide cock up into her slick pussy. "Oh my God," she screamed, "jam those fucking cocks into me...fuck me boys...fuck me hard." They began to fuck her holes in tandem, stretching them wide as they thrust up into her. With each aggressive push, they were lifting her exquisite nude body completely off the floor, suspending it between them. Penny's wonderful tits were flopping in circles and Pablo reached up and started to vigorously maul the soft mounds. "Oh God, I love your fucking cocks," Penny wailed as her glistening body convulsed in yet another orgasm.

Jumping up and wrapping her legs around Pablo's pudgy body, she demanded, "fuck me...fuck me." The sensation of both holes being penetrated at once was driving her wild. Using her toned legs to draw Pablo deeper inside her, she shrieked, "holy fucking shit," as the muscles in her tunnels went into a spasm. Feeling her gripping their cocks like a vise, Randall and Pablo responded by beginning to pump their seed deep inside her. "Fill my fucking holes...cum in me...cum in me," she gasped as they spurted hot fluid up into her..."I love fucking cock." Jamming their cocks up into her holes as far as possible, Pablo and Randall did their best to fill her; continuing to pump semen into her ass and pussy until they were drained.

Feeling them shrinking inside her, Penny released Pablo and stood on the floor as they slithered out of her stretched out tunnels. Randall and Pablo were sweating profusely and just stood back admiring Penny's naked body. Cum began to drip out of her holes and onto the floor as she brushed her blond mane away from her face. Juan grabbed a bar rag and wiped the floor, "Wade would bitch at us if there was a puddle on the floor in the morning."

"Yeah, imagine if he knew what it was," Penny chuckled. She retrieved another rag and wiped her crotch and ass, before gathering up her clothes. "Hey, where's my panties," she inquired and Juan sheepishly reached into his pants pocket to produce them. "Oh what the Hell...keep 'em," she smiled. "Happy Birthday, Randall."

Penny downed a couple cups of coffee and waited a while before driving home. She worried about how the impromptu "party" would affect her working relationship with Pablo and Juan, but it turned out her concerns were unfounded because about a week later ICE swept through the area and the Mexicans were gone.

Little did she know that on nights when Randall worked alone with Pablo and Juan, they would end the night smoking peyote that they had brought from the Mexican desert. They had grown up in the Huichal region of northern Mexico which was a thriving area for both the Peyote cacti and the blue agave cacti from which tequila was made. Randall spent much of his free time studying and peyote and experimenting with it. The drug mescaline was a derivative of Peyote cacti and was a powerful hallucinogen (with properties similar to LSD). The problem with mescaline was that it was such a powerful stimulant that it sometime produced dangerously high heart rates. With his uncanny ability to mix chemicals and substances, Randall reasoned that if mescaline was mixed with an equally strong depressant, such as tequila (or any high-proof alcoholic beverage), the heart risks would be nullified.

And he was correct: by mixing the peyote powder (mescaline) with the right ratio of alcohol, not only did it lose most of its hallucinogenic properties, but it seemed to act as a stimulant to the libido...an aphrodisiac. He couldn't wait until the right opportunity to try it out.

That Saturday Penny and Randall both worked an early shift and she reminded Randall that they were all having dinner together. She suggested that they stop at her (their) apartment first to change clothes. While in the bathroom, she phoned Leonard to make sure everything was ready for the surprise party. She tugged on a pair of "skinny" jeans and a Wonder Woman t-shirt that Leonard had given her and they crossed the hall to 4A. She let Randall go in first and everyone yelled "Happy Birthday" when he opened the door.

There were streamers and Birthday balloons everywhere, and the cake was amazing. Leonard had spared no expense and had gone to Wonderland Custom Cakes. He had downloaded a picture of their family farm from Penny's phone and the bakery had re-created a barn and farmhouse cakes. There were even farm animals and a tractor sculpted of modeling chocolate and fondant. "If only there were snow on the ground, it would look just like home," Randall remarked, clearly impressed.

Leonard raced to the refrigerator, returned with a can of Redi-Whip and sprayed whipped creme all around the bases of the buildings and several piles in the yard. "There," he triumphantly exclaimed, "instant snow."

It truly did look amazing and Penny was so touched by the effort he had put in to make her and Randall happy that she kissed his cheek, squeezed his butt and whispered in his ear, "thank you for this." She knew that he would do anything for her and she was pretty sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with her "little Ewok." "Hey, what about me...you know...the decorations," Raj asked.

"Thank you sweetie," she responded and kissed his cheek also.

Next to the cake on the kitchen counter was a huge bowl of red punch surrounded by glasses that resembled small Mason jars, like the ones her mother used to can pickles and jam in. She looked at Leonard with adoration and he remarked, "made with real Hawaiian Punch...I know it was Randall's favorite." Glancing around the room, Penny saw that all the regulars in their group were there (including Stuart), except Amy.

"Will Amy be here," she addressed Sheldon.

"Alas, as luck would have it, Amy will be attending her aunt's birthday party instead...and thank you for providing me with a suitable excuse for not accompanying her," Sheldon answered. Penny was actually relieved that Amy wasn't going to be there...sometimes she could be such a pretentious snob. She had made several comments about Randall's lack of education...stopping just short of calling him stupid.

Randall saw Howard sneak over to the punch bowl and pour a flask of some liquid into it and knew immediately that this was his opportunity to experiment with his peyote/mescaline concoction, so he excused himself by saying, "I have to go back to the apartment for a sec; I forgot to turn off some lights and I don't want Penny's electric bill to be any higher." Back in 4B, he grabbed a small plastic envelope from his dufflebag and returned to Leonard's apartment. While everyone was filling their plates with salad and pizza from Randall's favorite place, he surreptitiously dumped the contents of the envelope into the bowl and stirred it briskly. He had developed a fondness for California Pizza Kitchen; so no Giacomo's, no matter how much Sheldon had complained. Penny knew Leonard had taken the brunt of Sheldon's wrath, and loved him for it.

About half way through the meal, Penny noticed that Sheldon was becoming louder and more verbal than usual; even using some salty phrases, and exclaimed, "OK, who spiked the punch." Everyone in the room except Sheldon and Stuart raised their hands. "Tequila," she and Leonard admitted simultaneously.

"Vodka," Howard and Bernadette confessed, while Raj nodded his head. Surprisingly, Sheldon did not even comment...maybe a first for him on any subject.

As Randall cut the cakes, Sheldon objected, "no barn cake for me...give me some house."

"It's cake Sheldon...it's all the same," Penny told him.

"No...I know what farm animals do in the barn," he commented, his words slightly slurred; "and I want some more punch...just use a clean ladle."

"Again...it's cake...no animals, you wackadoodle."

After cutting the cake for everyone, Randall saw Leonard present him with a giant cupcake, covered with sprinkles and a big lit candle. "I thought you should get to blow out a candle on your birthday," Leonard told him. Penny nearly burst into tears at the thoughtfulness of her boyfriend in circumventing Sheldon's party rules. Everyone joined in for a chorus of "Happy Birthday."

After the food portion of the party, Raj suggested, "we should play a game."

"Noooo," everyone objected at once, "not one of your games." Raj was infamous for the games he invented, that were usually universally despised.

"I've got a surprise," Leonard proclaimed, and he brought out a box containing old fashioned Bingo cards and a wire basket filled with the Bingo balls. "I remember Penny saying you used to play Bingo back in Nebraska."

"Wow...Bingo," Randall shouted, "Mom used to take us to the Grange Hall every Wednesday to play Bingo...this is great."

This time Penny actually did well-up with tears and she hugged Leonard, "thank you honey...I can't believe you actually listened to me...and remembered. No boyfriend has ever listened to me before. I'm afraid you're going to have a tough time with Sheldon though...I mean, a game without computers...I don't think so."

"You may be surprised," Leonard grinned, "remember I know him better than anyone."

As if on cue, Sheldon blurted out, "oooo Bingo...my Memaw used to take us to the church to play...goody, goody."

Leonard just smiled at Penny, who squeezed his butt again, and Leonard asked, "who wants to call the numbers."

"Ooo, I do," Howard shouted, his hand extending in the air.

Everyone picked cards and markers and Howard began to spin the wire cage and call the numbers. He tried to make a reference to every call, like "B. for Bernadette, five...silly little references." Laughter was becoming more frequent and louder as more punch was consumed. Leonard had purchased small gifts for the winners from Stuart's comic book store...things like Batman figurines, and comic books; and everyone seemed happy.

When the prizes had run out, the game halted for another round of cake and punch. By now they were all feeling the effects of the combination of alcohol and mescaline, and the effects predicted by Randall were accurate: everyone in the room was becoming increasingly aroused. "More Bingo," Sheldon yelled, obviously inebriated, and Randall agreed.

"Since there are no more prizes," Howard suggested, "let's play strip-Bingo. Everyone but the winner has to lose an article of clothing."

"Yeah...let's do it," Bernadette agreed, "shoes and socks don't count."

"OK...then neither do pantyhose," Raj interjected, nodding toward Bernadette's legs.

"Yes they do smartypants...when you're not wearing panties," she mocked him with a sly grin.

"Yes let's play...I'm getting hot," Sheldon encouraged them. "Did you touch the thermostat, Leonard...you know the roommate agreement...."

Leonard cut him off, "no, I didn't, you crazy man."

"Not crazy, my Mother had me tested," Sheldon responded.

Howard continued to call the numbers and Stuart won the first game, with everyone else losing an article of clothing. Raj, Howard, Leonard, Randall and Sheldon all discarded their shirts, while Penny chose her tight jeans and Bernadette pulled her dress off over her head. Penny's Wonder Woman t-shirt was so long it acted like a short dress, but Leonard was becoming extremely aroused because he loved her wonderful long legs. Bernadette's sexy white lace bra barely contained her mammoth breasts, and when she sat cross-legged on the floor everyone could make out her mound through her pantyhose.

Bernadette won the second round with all the men (except Stuart) losing their trousers, and Penny tossing her t-shirt in the pile. Her skimpy light blue bra pushed her breasts together, making then seem even larger and her matching thong disappeared between her incredible ass cheeks. You could actually smell the arousal in the room; even Sheldon seemed to have a tent in his "tighty-whities."

When Raj won the next game, things suddenly became very interesting as Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Randall all shed their underwear. Penny was, of course, familiar with Leonard and Randall, but watched closely as Howard and Sheldon revealed their pricks. Howard was as expected: slender like a hot dog and about the same length; and Sheldon possessed a nice seven-incher, about the girth of a pepperoni stick. Leonard's was her favorite: it was exactly 8 3/4 inches long...she had measured it, and very fat. All were fully erect when Penny unclasped her tiny bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her tits were incredible as they sagged just slightly on her milky white chest; her gumdrop nipples completely aroused.

Bernadette threw them a curve as she sat on the floor and instead of her bra, she began to peel her black pantyhose down her stumpy legs. True to her confession, she was not wearing panties and everyone had a close-up view of her slit as she contorted herself, pulling the hosiery off her feet. Her labia were incredibly long and on her left lip there was a tiny gold ring. "You slut," Penny shouted as she shoved her head between Bernadette's legs to get a better view.

"Yeah, a souvenir of a drunken Spring Break sorority party," Bernadette confessed. "Do you like it...Howie loves it, don't you Howie."

"I sure do," he thrust out his nonexistent chest with pride, "sometimes I attach a chain to it and lead her around like my dog...before doing it doggy-style."

"Howie," Bernadette scolded him, "that's our secret."

Sheepishly, he said, "sorry," and began to call the next game.

Leonard won the game and now everyone was going to be naked. Raj quickly shoved his boxers down his brown legs and Bernadette and Penny gasped as his penis sprang into view...it was massive. Raj's prick, hard of course, was at least a foot long and as thick as a coke bottle with an angry looking purple crown. All inhibitions were now gone and Penny exclaimed, "holy crap on a cracker Raj, where have you been hiding that thing?"

"I know where I'd like to hide it," he mumbled as he watched Penny slide her tiny thong down her extremely long legs. Her mound was completely bald and her slit glistened with excitement as every male in the room stared...even Sheldon. Bernadette unhooked her lacy bra and tugged it off her shoulders, freeing her 38 D breasts as they flopped down against her chest and suddenly she was the center of attention. They seemed enormous, especially compared to her petite body, with large brown areola and jellybean nipples. The spiked and drugged punch had taken full effect and the only thing on everyone's minds was sex.

Penny felt warm all over when she noticed that every male in the room was gawking at Bernadette's impressive chest...except Leonard, who was staring lovingly at her nude body with a huge grin on his face. She wanted him right then and probably would have pounced on him if Raj hadn't interrupted with the query, "well, the clothes are all gone...now what...what does the winner get now."

"Ooo ooo, I know," Howard fidgeted nervously, "the winner gets to make a request to any, or all, of the losers...and they can't refuse."

"Agreed," Bernadette seemed to speak for everyone who was overcome with lust and Howard read the numbers.

No male in the apartment could concentrate on Bingo with two beautiful naked women in the room, and it seemed to take forever until Stuart yelled, "bingo."

"You lucky dog," Howard encouraged him, "what is your command."

Stuart blurted out, "I'd like the girls to dance for us."

"Are you crazy," Howard demanded, "you could have told them to do anything...and you want them to dance."

"Leave him alone Howie," Bernadette scolded her boyfriend, "we'll make it a special dance...just for Stuart."

"Yeah, we'll make it worth a wish, sweetie," Penny assured Stuart as she stood in front of him and began to throw her hips from side to side.

"Holy shit she's gorgeous...like some kind of super-woman," thought Stuart as he watched her nude body gyrate in front of him, "that Leonard is one lucky bastard." Penny knew exactly what effect she was having on him as his six-inch penis pointed to the ceiling. It was on the slender side, but had a plum sized crown that was already drooling from the slit. Bernadette joined her and immediately Stuart's attention was drawn to her enormous breasts as she shook them from side to side and up and down. They flopped on her bare chest like huge water-balloons, making slapping sounds as she awkwardly danced. Every man in the room was stroking their pricks as the blond beauties did their bump and grind in front of Stuart.

"I wish I had made that wish," Raj mumbled, his giant pole waving in front of him.

Wanting to regain Stuart's main focus, Penny grabbed the can of Redi-whip and squirted mounds of creme on her nipples and crotch. She had seen it in a movie, she couldn't remember the name (Varsity Blues) but it had involved football players and cheerleaders. Swaying for Stuart, she asked, "would you like to lick it off?" He nearly fell off the chair when he stood and, grinning from ear to ear, leaned forward and began to lick Penny's wonderfully firm left breast. Stuart literally sucked the whipped creme into his mouth and began to nibble on Penny's gumdrop. Switching to the right mound, he repeated his technique and then sank to his knees. Staring up at her incredible body, he leaned in and tentatively licked at the surface of the dollop covering her mound.