Big Bang Theory-Randall's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shivering at his light touch, Penny encouraged the shy store keeper, "it's OK Stuart...lick it all off...clean me up." She grasped the sides of his head and held him in place as he lapped at her slit, licking up every trace of the whipped creme.

"Are you still hungry, Stuart," they heard Bernadette ask and watched as she inserted the Redi-whip nozzle between her fleshy lips and they could hear the can squirting creme up into her pussy. Stuart crawled on his knees to Bernadette, as the creme began to drip out of her slit. She spread her legs wide and Stuart attached his lips to hers and started to suck the creme out of her hole. Bernadette reached up and mashed her huge tits together, pinching her own nipples until they were red. It seemed like a competition between the blondes. When Stuart had sucked and licked all the whipped creme out of Bernadette's pussy, Penny pushed him back in his chair and squirted whipped creme along the length of his hard-on. Swiftly she dropped to her knees between his legs and in one motion, engulfed his entire rod in her mouth.

"Best dance ever," Stuart gasped as Penny began to suck on his penis, her cheeks indenting with her ferocity. He couldn't believe his luck: the most beautiful girl he had ever known was sucking his cock...all the way down her throat. The lust in the room had reached to point of no return. As Penny kneeled on all fours in front of Stuart, Raj dropped to his knees behind her and began to knead her perfectly round ass cheeks. Instinctively, she spread her knees wider and Raj leaned down and lapped at her slit. She was literally dripping on the floor when he used his thumbs to spread her fleshy mound and just sat back to enjoy the sight of her bright pink inner flesh.

He rubbed his giant crown up and down her wet slit before pressing it between her puffy lips. Slowly he leaned forward, attempting to gain entrance to the "holy ground" he had worshiped for years. Feeling the pressure against her slit, Penny spread her knees even farther and suddenly Raj's head plowed through her opening and into her pussy. "Moly mit," she mumbled around Stuart's prick as she felt her slit spread as wide as it had ever been. Raj grasped her tiny waist and began to push forward, his giant cock sliding into her cunt. Slowly he penetrated her, and Penny could feel her cunt being stretched inch by agonizing inch. Raising her head, she gasped, "oh my fucking God," as Raj buried his huge pole up into her belly. The pliable walls of her pussy stretched to permit Raj's gigantic cock, and gripped it's length like a condom.

He shoved forward until his balls slapped against her mound and exclaimed, "oh my Penny, your pussy is so tight." Buried inside her juicy hole, it felt better than Raj had ever imagined (and he had imagined it plenty). He didn't dare move for what seemed like minutes for fear that he would lose his load on the first stroke. Slowly he backed up, withdrawing his pole, watching her wet lips grip his shaft. His first few strokes were agonizingly slow, and Penny could feel every inch of her pussy shrink and stretch. Remembering that Stuart was waiting, she dove into his lap again and devoured his hard-on, sucking it deep down her throat. Stuart reached forward and cupped her marvelous tits as the muscles in her throat gripped his prick.

It was too much for him, watching her head bob up and down in his lap, her lips acting like a vacuum around his hard-on. Stuart released her breasts and grasped the sides of her head, his fingers entwined with her blond mane as he shoved his hips upward and began to spurt his load into her mouth. Penny gulped, fighting gravity as her lips formed a seal around Stuart's cock, not letting a single drop escape. Her tongue lapped at the sides of his rod and she swallowed the entire contents of his balls. She looked up at him and smiled; proud of the job she had done and Stuart fell in love with her angelic face. He decided he wanted to watch her pussy being penetrated and squirmed out of the chair.

Penny brought her arms up onto the seat of the chair and lay her head on the cushion as Raj began to increase his pace. The sensation of his monstrous cock stretching her cunt with every stroke caused her eyes to roll back into her head. Raj started to plow into her dripping hole, her head bumping against the back of the chair and she shrieked, "oh my fucking God...your cock is so fucking big." Everyone in the room was standing behind Raj watching his gigantic cock splitting her fleshy mound as he rammed forward into her cunt. Her wonderful tits flopped beneath her and Leonard crawled underneath her naked body and attached his lips to her left gumdrop; sucking and nibbling the swollen bud. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...shove that fucking monster up my cunt...oh my God I love being fucked."

Everyone in the apartment was overcome with desire and Bernadette grabbed the can of Redi-whip and squirted it into her pussy again. Sitting on the sofa, she ordered, "hey Birthday boy...get over here and suck my pussy." Randall just grinned as he crawled over to the big-titted blond and spread her thighs with his hands. He grasped her elongated labia between his thumbs and forefingers and stretched them apart. Holding her left lip by the tiny gold ring, he stretched it out and then let it go, giggling as it spanned back to her mound like a rubber-band.

Randall dove his face into her crotch and began to use his tongue like a scoop, slurping up the rapidly dissolving creme, "mmmm, sweet," he mumbled. Even after every drop of the sweet substance was gone, he continued to lap at her slit like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

Sliding her ass forward until it was as the front edge of the sofa cushion, Bernadette grabbed the Redi-whip and squirted creme all along the vast valley between her mammoth breasts and commanded, "get up here and fuck my tits." Randall needed no further encouragement as he stood and slid his hard-on between her mounds. He mashed them together with his hands creating a slick channel and began to slide his pole up and down between her warm, soft flesh. With every up-stroke, Bernadette would dart out her tongue and lick the pre-cum from his pee-slit. Randall leaned over and licked the creme off her ample mounds as he continued to slither between them.

He tweaked her jellybean nipples between his fingers, making her writhe on the couch and Bernadette finally demanded, "enough foreplay birthday-boy...I need that cock inside me...now." He swiftly dropped to his knees between her legs, plucked her long lips in his fingers, pulled her flaps of flesh wide apart and in one motion buried his ten inch pepperoni stick into her cunt. "Holy crap," she screamed as he split her slit, "now that's a cock. Fuck me Randy...fuck me hard...stretch my little fucking cunt."

"Oh man, your cunt is on fire," Randall exclaimed as he started to slam his big prick in and out of her juicy hole. He bent her back onto the sofa so he could pile-drive his pole into her stretched out pussy. Her huge tits flattened out onto the sides of her chest like bags filled with milk and they rippled when he drove into her. She spread her legs into a nearly complete split as he slammed down into her cunt, faster and faster, his scrotum slapping against her big ass. Randall began to maul her fleshy tits, unable to contain them in his hands. "Oh shit that's good," she gasped as her juices drooled down and covered her ass, "fuck my little pussy."

When she wrapped her short legs around Randall's waist, he surrounded her mid-section with his arms and stood up, picking her tiny body up in the process. He turned and sat on the couch, Bernadette now riding him as she sat in his lap. She was like a sex-demon possessed as she jammed her body down onto his pole. Leaning forward onto his chest, she yelled, "get over here Howie...you know what I want." Without saying a word, Howard ran over to stand behind her. Straddling Randall's body, Bernadette's generous ass cheeks were spread wide, her brown hole glistening with her own fluid and Howard quickly nudged his crown against her sphincter ring and shoved forward. "Ohhh yesss," Bernadette squealed in a pitch high enough to shatter glass, "fuck my ass Howie."

As if there were no resistance at all, Howard buried his hot-dog up her ass, joining Randall inside her petite body. It was obvious that Bernadette loved having a cock in her ass as her body began to quiver in orgasm. It was like a signal to Randall and Howard, who began to slam their cocks into her holes simultaneously, fucking her tiny body as hard as they could. "Oh yesssss," Bernadette screamed as she sat up on Randall's lap. Her fleshy tit-bags flopped up and down on her chest and Randall finally managed to capture a nipple between his teeth and bite down. "Oh shit...slam those fucking cocks into me." Randall's pole began to twitch inside her pussy and warmth spread the length of her tunnel. This triggered Howard to squirt his seed deep up her asshole.

Leonard was chewing on his beautiful girlfriend's nipple when her naked body shuddered with arousal. He crawled out from under her and just sat beside her watching Raj's giant cock split her opening as it slid in and out of her totally stretched out cunt. He could never rationally explain it, but he was totally turned on watching Raj's caramel colored pole slamming in and out of Penny's juicy hole, her lips gripping his cock as he violently fucked her. Raj reached under Penny's perfect body and squeezed her marvelous tits, trapping her nipples between his fingers and pinching them. "Fuck me, fuck me....oh my God, yesss...slam that fucking cock into me," she yelled.

Raj thrust forward with all his strength, driving Penny's head against the back of the chair, his bulbous crown slamming against her cervix and began emptying his balls deep up into her belly. Feeling his heat inside her, Penny convulsed and screamed, "yessss...fuck me...fill my fucking cunt...cum in me." Raj pumped into her for what seemed to him like an eternity...he was fucking Penny and cumming inside her pussy...a dream come true.

When his prick finally began to shrink inside her, they just let it naturally slither out of her hole like a snake. Raj had stretched Penny's cunt so that it was no longer a slit, but a wide open hole as she sunk to the floor, cum drooling out onto the carpet. Her flesh glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration as she glanced around the room and saw Sheldon standing off to the side stroking himself. "Oh sweetie, have we been ignoring you," she regarded him, "come over here and let Penny fix that." Sheldon obediently shuffled over to where she was sitting, as she got up and sat on the chair. Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around his seven inch penis and began to stroke it, as he had been doing.

Leaning over and opening her mouth, she stopped when Sheldon objected, "what are you doing."

"I'm going to give you a blow job, sweetie," she calmly explained, "you know most guys would give anything to have my lips wrapped around their cock."

"True," Leonard nodded, as he watched her expertly handle Sheldon's prick.

"Blow job seems to be a misnomer," Sheldon remarked, "seems more like a suck-job...and are you aware how much bacteria is in the human mouth."

Totally inebriated by alcohol and drugs, Penny tried to focus her brain and reason with the tall praying-mantis: "well, alcohol kills germs, right...so Leonard please give me a cup of that spiked punch so I can rinse my mouth out for Sheldon." Leonard did as she requested and she gargled with the punch before again leaning forward and wrapping her lips around Sheldon's shaft. As she sucked him farther into her mouth, she let her tongue work it's magic on the underside of Sheldon's rod.

"Oh my...that does feel good," he admitted as his hips began to thrust towards her face, basically fucking her mouth. This was the first blow-job of his life and Sheldon didn't last long. "Oh my word...what's going on" he yelled as his body naturally responded to Penny's expert stimulation and his his hips started to pump his load into her mouth. "Oh my...oh my," he moaned as she grasped his ass cheeks and held him against her, sucking every drop he had to offer. When he had finished, his body seemed to go as limp as his shriveled prick and he acted like he had run a marathon. "Oh my, Penny...that was thoroughly enjoyable. I now see why Leonard has such a voracious carnal appetite."

"Thank you Sheldon...I think...He is my horny little Ewok. Speaking of which, there is someone else I have been ignoring. Leonard, the love of my life, would you do me the honor of fucking me," she asked casually.

"Wait, what about me," she heard Randall plead as he let his prick slide out of Bernadette's pussy, "it's my Birthday."

Grinning sexily from ear to ear, Penny crooked her fingers at them and stated, "I want to be fucked by my two favorite men, bring those beautiful cocks over here." By the time Randall reached his sister's chair, his erection had returned and he met Leonard, their large pricks throbbing with excitement. Grasping one in each hand, Penny leaned forward and alternated licking their crowns. She could actually see their veins pulsating with desire as she stood up and gestured for her brother to sit down. As he settled back into the chair, his pepperoni stick pointed at the ceiling, Penny backed up and straddled his legs. Beginning to lower her exquisite nude body, she reached down and used her fingers to spread her fleshy lips.

When they were spread wide; Leonard always thought they looked like a beautiful pink butterfly; she lowered herself farther until Randall's head was pushing against her slit. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as she let her body slide down, enveloping Randall's cock inside her hot tunnel. "Ohhh, your pussy is the best, Sis," Randall groaned as he felt his hard-on slide deeper into her cunt. If he had been sober, Leonard would have been shocked at the sight of Penny sitting on her brother's prick, but as it was, he was just anxious for his turn.

Leonard began to sit on the floor when Penny stopped him, "what are you doing my little Ewok...I want you both in my pussy...I want you both to fuck me." Leonard looked at her in astonishment; he knew she had been stretched by Raj, but the combination of his and Randall's poles would be much thicker than Raj's. Her fingers still pulling her wet lips to the sides, Penny leaned back against Randall's chest, inviting Leonard to penetrate her. He knew by the fluids drooling down onto Randall's scrotum that lubrication would be no problem, but even in his condition Leonard was worried about harming his true love.

Seeing the concerned look on his face, Penny assured him, "it's OK honey...if it's too much I'll stop you, but I want to feel you inside me...fuck me, baby." Leonard bent his knees and rubbed his bulbous crown against her slit, making sure it was completely slick. The underside of his prick against Randall's, Leonard began to push forward against her opening, watching her fleshy labia stretch even farther to accommodate him. Penny released her lips and he watched them close around his cock, gripping him tightly as he steadily pushed forward. Penny spread her marvelous legs as far as possible and urged him, "go ahead baby...jam it in...fuck me." Leonard grasped her svelte waist and shoved forward, the entire length of his cock disappearing up inside her cunt alongside Randall's.

"Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as her body convulsed, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...holy shit I love cock." Leonard and Randall just paused, realizing how incredibly tight her cunt was surrounding them. Slowly they began to withdraw in tandem, scraping every nerve lining her tunnel, and when they slowly pushed back into her, they stimulated both her G-spot and her clit. Their rods together acted like one gigantic horse cock as they began to fuck her faster and harder, stretching her cunt to new limits. "Fuck me...fuck me...Oh my God I love being fucked," she moaned, "stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me."

Leonard leaned forward and nibbled on her left gumdrop, sometimes biting down hard and making her shiver with excitement. He and Randall were in perfect synchronization as they slid their poles deep up into her belly, fucking her as hard as they could. Gripping their cocks like a blood-pressure sleeve, her tunnel expanded and contracted with each thrust and the sensation was indescribable for Penny. "Oh my fucking God...that feels so fucking good," she groaned as they split her, "I love your fucking cocks." As Leonard bit down on her nipple, the muscles lining her pussy convulsed and her marvelous naked body began to thrash between them, overcome and out of control with ecstasy.

Feeling her grip tighten on their cocks, Leonard and Randall shoved up into her and began to pump her belly full of their hot seed. "Ahhhhhhh," she groaned as she felt her pussy filling with their loads, "oh my God...oh my God...fill my fucking pussy...cum in me...cum in me." Her cunt was so full of cock that it was nearly airtight and their combined fluids literally squirted back around the sides of their poles. Leonard looked down to watch the stream squirting out of her hole and marveled at the sight of her lips gripping his cock. Ignoring the fact that he was sharing her (with her brother, no less), he told himself that he was the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

When he was finished filling her hole, he just sat back and stared at her incredible body as she lay back against Randall, her tits flattened out on her chest glistening with sweat. "God she's beautiful," he reminded himself, "and my cock is in her pussy."

As she squirmed to get off her brother, Leonard's shriveling prick slipped out of her tunnel at the same time as Randall's, leaving Penny's slit wide open with cum drooling down her creamy thighs. She retrieved someone's shirt off the floor and wiped her crotch as she heard Bernadette bark another command, "Raj get that big, beautiful caramel stick over here this minute...I've never had anything that size in my ass. Stuart...this is your lucky day...you get to fuck my little pussy." Penny, Leonard and Randall were spent and were content to be spectators as Raj shuffled over to the sofa where Bernadette waited, his prodigious prick waving in front of him like a senior-citizens metal detector at the beach. Leonard sat back in the chair while Penny curled up in his lap, her arms wrapped around his waist. Randall leaned back in one of the kitchen stools as he sipped some punch and cut himself a slice of barn-cake. Sheldon had been satisfied with viewing the rest of the party from the comfort of a chair, absentmindedly fondling his penis.

Howard, like the obedient boyfriend he was, rushed to assist his dominatrix in impaling herself on Raj's lance. Bernadette pushed Raj down onto the couch and then kneeled between his legs, grasping his mammoth pole in both hands. She ran her tongue up the entire length like she was lapping at a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer day, ending up at his crown where she surrounded it with her ruby-painted lips. Taking just the head into her mouth, she tickled the tip with her tongue while stroking his shaft. Pulling her head back, she informed him, "just wanted to make sure it was good and hard." Grinning, Raj nodded as Bernadette stood and turned to face away from him, robbing him of the sight of her gigantic tits hanging down on her chest.

He lay back, holding his prick straight up as Bernadette backed up to the sofa and let him nudge his crown between her cheeks. She reached back and spread her ample cheeks wide, exposing her brown hole as a target. Raj's cock was so long that she had to raise up on her tiptoes to line her asshole up with his hard-on. Howard steadied her as she began to lower her petite little body onto Raj's enormous shaft. There was an audible "plop" as his large crown penetrated her sphincter ring, and Bernadette paused to savor the sensation. "Oooo," she exclaimed as she gradually bent her knees, forcing more and more of the huge pole inside her ass; what was left of Howard's cum acting to lubricate it. It looked like she was impaling herself on a fence post as she gradually sat on Raj's lap. "Holy shit my ass is full," she squealed as she lifted her feet and slid down the last inches of Raj's cock.