All Comments on 'Big Changes At Home Ch. 01'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
gret

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmm....

yummy....respectfully fan in Texas naynay

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 18 years ago
Women like to be dominated

I'm not saying this is true for all women, but on the most part, I truely believe that women naturally want to be told what to do by a strong man. Women will do almost anything to sexually please their man. This fulfills women. Women put up with men's crap that a man would never put up with. This story captures the essence of what most women really want.

WyattWyattalmost 18 years ago
Bring on Slave Rosina

Can't wait until the daughter gets in on the act. Rosina should be added to his "Stable" of women. Bring it on !Excellent story that kept up a cracking pace.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifealmost 18 years ago
yeah

My first fiance, and my third who is my wife were so fucking pure and chaste. Or so I thought. The first one actually just needed to be asked and she'd do it, but act like it was awful. She always came though and never refused. My wife needs to be taken a few hundred miles from home and all the sudden, the rules are different. I should have figured that out sooner with her.

They're both intelligent women and I suppose they think they shouldn't indulge.

The first one ended up fucking my black roommate and if I'd started sooner with my wife...well there would have been somebody else's cum dripping out of her pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just Coincidental, I'm Sure

but I thought it was funny that the lame, cuckolded lawyer father was assigned the name "Richard Thompson."

This is the same name as the lawyer-loser in the "Intelligent" Design vs. Evolution case from Dover, Pennsylvania. Heh heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent start...

...nice to see a mother and son who really know how to treat each other

David48David48almost 18 years ago
slave vs master

Takes the old idea that a parent really is a slave to his/her children, and gives it a more "literal" slant. And how! The submissive female is a man's hottest fantasy cum true. Make him master and his mother his sex slave...? Pretty sick shit! I love it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Terrible

Terrible. When the son forced the mother to dance and pushed himself on her was really bad. I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really good!

I enjoyed this first part, can't wait to read the following chapters. I particularly like the scenario of dominant son/submissive mother who's a hot, slutty milf really, but hasn't fully realised that yet - she will !

I sure hope Owen fucks the living daylights out of her, taking her arse soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bravo

Loved it,

pusylvr69pusylvr69almost 12 years ago
OMG!

My pussy is literally dripping after reading this story. Submission is awesome and the power that Owen exudes is titillating! Going on to chapter 2...can't wait and neither can my pussy!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
What a lucky fucker he is

Having his mom for a sex slave will be the most rewarding thing in his young life. I hope that he keeps her well fucked. Fucked enough that she is willing to give everything she has to keep her maser pleased.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
I can't help but chuckle at the dialog I read when someone submits.

"As my Slave, do you swear to serve your Master faithfully? Will you do anything I command, without question? Will your sole purpose in life to see me pleased with you?

Do you surrender your will completely, and pledge yourself to my service until death?"

"Do you swear to obey me faithfully, until my death?" Who SPEAKS like that? I'm indescribably amused at the ridiculous list of "Rules" that the wannabe doms and dommes trot out as if they've copied them down from some lame-ass website for aspiring, pretentious dominants -- for just such an occasion! Just in case the opportunity occurs to spout a load of pompous gibberish, like it's a well-established religious rite.

The more realistic truth of the matter is that at such a time, the phrasing would probably be more like, "Are you going to do everything I tell you? Huh? Are you going to be my slave? Yeah?" Not, "And furthermore, do you commit your body and soul to be mine to do with, howsoever I see fit, and with whoever... or is it whomever? Anyway, with whomsoever I choose to introduce, at a time of my choice? Is that redundant? Anyway..."

nextgreendragonnextgreendragonalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is a story with such a great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

I'll give this series a chance because it looks hot...

But so far it looks like a loser son that is short and skinny, that can't get a girlfriend got drunk and raped his sexually frustrated naturally submissive mother that was already having an identity crisis...

So total scumbag piece of shit that doesn't deserve a mother...

Also, what kind of asshole 21 year old son would not want to spend time with his mom and takes her to a seedy bar because he doesn't want to be seen with her...

This guy sounds like an awful son even bore raping and hitting his mother in a dirty bathroom.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 9 years ago
I like this series!

I am much further into the series - but this is part one. I have enjoyed reading this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Mother and Son"

I really enjoyed reading this story, please give us more. You have lots of scope with this, you could get the daughter involved. She could get divorced and then the three of them move to a new location. You could make the daughter a Dom and there you have the makings of umpteen stories. You don't mention how old the daughter is but if Taryn is in her 40s then you could make the daughter a school girl even a preteen ! That would be a great story line. Please hurry up with the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
im thirsty for more

please keep writing because this was amazing. im literally dripping wet right now from the sex scene. this is the first time i will be getting off from a book

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Little off beat !

This is meant to be brother/sister incest section, not son/mom slave stuff which is really very weird reading plus the splelling and gramner needs edotyting ... spealt rong as a joke 😂😂😂

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

I would never treat my mom like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

Besides the typos, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Wish

I wish my son can make me his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEVER

Ever would I or could I slap my mother across the face even if I had a chance to make love to her. I love her too much for that. It was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story up until then. Sorry you lost a star.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crap

Its more like rape with a side of Stockholm syndrome.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well done. Hot story. I liked how you spent a lot of time in her thoughts.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

This...is a four-star story, AT BEST...slapping his mother??!! D/S aside, unless she was hysterical, or it was a SERIOUS case of self-defense, that is not acceptable behavior. Role play, or real Dom/Sub relationship, a hit to the face shows REAL insensitivity...reduced the score (almost a 3!!)

Spelling and grammar also needs work...too many errors distract from enjoying the mood!

Otherwise, an adventure; and one I am going to at least give another chance in Part 2.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Kinda shit but in response to toJonny or whatever, your assumption is the dumbest I’ve ever read on this site and HOLY SHIT, that’s saying something. SOME women wanna be dominated, sure. But definitely not most or all. Anyway…

This was rapey and the grammar sucked. Not gonna bother continuing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree that some women want to and not want to be dominated. Those who do are usually are aware and not. They want something that just aches and they will not admit it to even themselves. Once they let it out with someone they can trust, they usually accept and enjoy being able to be honest with themselves. Thank you for the story. A good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous