Big Changes At Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

"Sweetheart, you're not yourself," Taryn said sweetly.

As she looked at the firm and confident man who blocked her only exit from the cramped stall her insides did a flip. His eyes bored into her and she felt her knees and resistance weaken. She was starting to feel timid and meek, and that is what scared her more than her son's actions at that moment.

"Now, get on your knees and suck my cock," Owen said calmly, but with absolute conviction and authority, clearly he meant it.

"Let's just talk about this," Taryn said in one last attempt to talk her way out the frightful situation.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY COCK!" Owen growled through gritted teeth with seething hatred as he grasped a clump of Taryn's hair and pulled back.

Tears formed in her eyes as she knew he was serious and fear shot through her. Rather, fear and excitement coursed through her as her son towered over her in larger than life proportions. Even though he stood not much taller than she did, he seemed ten feet tall to her at that moment. She looked into his eyes silently pleading for him not to do this; it was her one last plea. Suddenly, Owen yanked down on Taryn's hair and she dropped to her knees before him. Now she was eye level with the bulge of his jeans, and she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Now. I'm going to let go of you, and then you're going to suck my cock . . . Right?" Owen commanded, in a calm and collected tone of voice as he looked down at her.

Taryn looked up at him and the last vestiges of her resistance vaporized in the heat of his stare. Meekly she nodded her reply, and a tear ran down her left cheek as she looked back at his jeans-covered erection. The pain in the back of her head was now gone as Owen let go of her hair. Now was her chance; she could run for it, try to scurry under the bathroom stall and make a break for freedom. Perhaps he would catch her, perhaps not. She should at least try, shouldn't she? She did want to, didn't she? At that moment as Taryn looked up at the man who stared down at her expectantly, she wasn't sure.

Taryn was surprised to see her hands rising up to the fly of Owen's jeans. As if on auto-pilot her hands unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. She pulled back the flaps of his jeans and tugged on them to drop the jeans down to his knees. The bulge looked bigger than ever now as it throbbed slightly from within its tighty-whitey confines. Without pausing her hands rose up to the waistband of the undergarment and pulled down so that they joined his jeans, at the knees.

Taryn looked at the stiff, swollen member standing proudly out before her and looked it over in wonder. While this cock was about the same length as her husband's cock, the shaft was considerably thicker. As well the head of it swelled out like the exaggerated head of a mushroom. As she looked at the thick cock before her, she wondered if she could fit it in her mouth . . . or pussy. Speaking of which, her pussy was dripping at that moment, as she looked over the wonder of the male anatomy.

Taryn forgot her surroundings or just who's cock she was looking at. She didn't notice that she was kneeling on a dirty, tile floor of a men's bathroom. She didn't remember that it was her son's cock that she had just reached up and grasped around its base. She completely forgot that she didn't want to be there or do what she was about to do. With one last lick of her lips she leaned in to suck this powerful man's cock. All Taryn knew was that this man had commanded her to suck his cock and she had to obey. She couldn't fight it anymore, the need to submit and obey him had won her over.

Taryn looked up into the eyes of the man who dominated her as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. As the thick head somehow made it past her lips she felt her whole mouth fill up with it. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, before she backed off until she was kissing the head. Once more she pressed forward and took him deep into her mouth. Slowly she picked up the pace and started to bob her head up and down on the cock she quickly adored. She loved everything about it: the softness of its skin, the way it filled her mouth, the oversized head, and the heat of it. Even though she was sucking hard on the cock and bobbing up and down on it swiftly, this was not enough for Owen it seemed.

"Take it all! Swallow it all dammit!" Owen growled in frustration.

Taryn had only been able to get about half of it into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. She couldn't seem to take more of it without gagging. On the next few bobbing attempts she tried to take more if it, she tried to comply, but she just couldn't. A minute later, with a growl of frustration Owen reached up and grabbed Taryn's head. Taryn panicked as she knew what was going to happen next. One way or another that cock was going down her throat, and at a pace that was not hers to set!

Steadily Owen pulled on his mother's head and pulled her toward his groin. The inevitable moment came when the head of his cock hit the back of her mouth. Something deep inside Taryn told her to relax and it would go easier. Since she couldn't stop the inevitable, she did just that, she closed her eyes, relaxed her throat and gave in to him. To her surprise that thick head entered her throat and while she started to gag for a bit, the feeling passed quickly. Soon she felt hairs on her lips and she opened her eyes with a shot to see that she had indeed taken all of him down her throat. For the first time in her life she had deep-throated a man, and was actually proud that she had! Just as steadily as it had gone down her throat, it withdrew until only the head remained inside. Once again the cock was forced into her mouth and down her throat. This time she didn't gag as much, and even reveled in the feeling of the phallic member sliding down her throat. The pace picked up quickly as Owen's grip on her head intensified almost to the point that it started to hurt.

Taryn knew that she was completely helpless in this situation. She was powerless, she was at his mercy, and she loved it! She couldn't deny the fact that she loved being used to bring him pleasure. Her mouth was a vessel for his satisfaction and her pussy was dripping because of it. Those desires to submit and be dominated that she thought she had conquered so long ago, consumed her at that moment, and she was in love with them. Nothing else mattered but pleasing him, bringing him joy and pleasure.

"Oh God! Cumming!" Owen said with a grunt and pulled swiftly on Taryn's head.

Taryn panicked as the cock slid down her throat one last time, she had never swallowed a man's cum before. She had only sucked on her husbands cock a few times and even then finished him off in a tissue. Now, not only was she going to have him cum in her mouth but down her throat! She wouldn't even have the option to spit it out afterwards. She barely had the time to think these thoughts when the head that was now lodged down her throat swelled up. She felt a blast of something warm hit the back of her throat and her first instinct was to swallow. This brought a moan of pleasure from Owen as the action served to "milk" his cock and prolong his orgasm. Spurt after spurt of cum shot down Taryn's throat and she kept swallowing until finally the spurting subsided all together. Just as suddenly as it started the pain on the sides of her head stopped as Owen let go of her head.

Slowly Taryn pulled herself off of him and the cock finally slipped past her lips. When she looked at it once more she smiled to herself at its beauty. Instinctively she reached out with her tongue and began to lick it clean. For the next moment she licked every last inch of the cock she loved until it was shiny, clean and hard once more. Finally she looked up into Owen's eyes but she didn't see her son anymore, she saw a powerful man, a man she had to obey, despite her better judgment.

"Ah, that was good! You must keep dad a very happy man indeed if you suck his cock like that!" Owen said with a satisfied smile as he leaned back against the door.

"I never take him that far into mouth, and I never let him cum in my mouth," Taryn replied meekly, looking down at the floor.

"Really? I find that hard to believe, you seemed to know what you were doing," Owen said with a slightly surprised tone of voice.

"I guess I was just waiting for a man to show me how to do it right," Taryn said as she looked up into Owen's eyes with a smoldering look in her eyes.

What did she just say? What was going on? Why did she feel the compelling need to submit to this man, to submit to her son? Why did that thought alone bring an extra twinge to her pussy everytime she thought it. Her son, she had just sucked off her son, there it was again. She, Taryn Thompson, wife of Richard Thompson the successful lawyer, mother of two, had just sucked off her son and swallowed his cum. What's more . . . she loved it! She didn't know what was happening to her but felt powerless to stop herself. Owen's sharp tone of voice brought her out of her private thoughts.

"I said, stand up!" Owen said in a demanding tone of voice.

Taryn stood up immediately; at that same instant her knees started to scream in pain. The tile floor had not been kind to her knees and she rubbed them for a moment. She looked into Owen's eyes and wondered what was going to happen next. She feared that he may take things too far, another part of her feared that he wouldn't. Most of her wanted this madness to stop, but part of her needed it to continue. It was like a drug that once she got her first taste, it only left her wanting more. She glanced down at the cock that she had just sucked and knew that she wanted to feel that thing buried in her hot, wet pussy.

"Open your blouse," Owen demanded and looked down at Taryn's breasts.

Taryn shook with fear, she didn't move and only tensed up. She didn't hear him say that did she? He didn't just order her to expose herself to him, did he? She looked at him with pleading in her eyes and meekly said, "no." Almost as soon as that word left her mouth did his hand leave his side, contacting her right cheek with an unexpected slap.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Owen roared an inch from her face. "I said open your blouse and I mean NOW!" he said in an angry tone of voice. He glared at Taryn and that weak feeling returned to her with a vengeance.

With shaking hands Taryn reached up and started with the top button. One by one she unbuttoned her blouse, with each button her mind was screaming at her to stop. Part of her wanted to refuse and end this dangerous game that they were playing. Yet, for some unexplainable reason Taryn couldn't stop herself, try as she might she couldn't stop unbuttoning her blouse. She didn't want to reveal herself to her son, but yet she was. That was the strange thing; she was standing there in that dingy bathroom stall unbuttoning her blouse so she could show her son her breasts. She was doing this on his command; she was revealing herself simply because he ordered her to. She was under his spell and couldn't break free. When the last of the buttons were undone she pulled up the garment out of her jeans and pushed it all the way open, revealing her front to his hungry gaze.

"That bra fastens up in the front, doesn't it?" Owen asked with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Yes," Taryn replied, and her stomach sank; she knew what was going to happen next.

"Good. Undo that bra and show me your tits," Owen said calmly and stood there glaring at her bra covered breasts.

Taryn felt like closing up her blouse and bursting past him, yet without hesitation her hands moved before she told them to. It took less than a moment for her to unfasten the front-clasping bra and let her sizable breasts spill free. Taryn was mortified to be standing there, effectively nude from the waist up in front of her son. The throbbing in her pussy and the excitement she felt about all of this pushed her onward. She looked down to the floor, too ashamed to see his reaction. How would he react to seeing his mother's breasts? Would he tell her how ugly and fat she was? She knew she didn't look like the girls his age, she knew her breasts weren't perky.

"Damn mom you're hot!" Owen said with conviction as he ogled his mothers breasts.

What did he say? In a flash Taryn looked up into Owen's eyes and intently scrutinized his face. The look on his face was not one of sarcasm or humor as she had expected but of wonder and lust! How could he look at his plump, forty-three year old mother and say she was hot? Taryn didn't understand it; she didn't look anything like the girls in fashion magazines. She knew she was a little on the plump side, her breasts sagged and had started to show their age. As she looked at his face she couldn't deny the fact that in his eyes at least, she was hot.

"Thank you," Taryn said, in a gratified tone of voice, a warm and thankful smile was on her face.

It was a strangely sensitive and touching moment in the middle of this bizarre scene. Richard, her husband, had long since told her she looked hot! Sure he would tell her she was beautiful now and again, but it never rang with the same desire as Owen had just used. For the first time in a long time she felt desired, wanted, sexy; alive!

"Nice tits," Owen said as he reached up and caressed her left breast.

Taryn's knees actually buckled and she almost collapsed at the shock and intense pleasure that his touch brought. For a moment Owen lightly caressed and stroked Taryn's breasts and it took all her concentration to remain standing or not moan. Openly and lazily the son caressed his mother's breasts, occasionally tweaking a nipple. Taryn was lost in the pleasure of the moment and reveled in the long missed sensation of a man playing with her breasts.

"Turn around and bend over," Owen said with a husky tone of voice.

That brought Taryn back to reality and those words stirred up the fear and anticipation inside her once again. Even though she was in conflict over this development, she obeyed, as now seemed to be second nature to her. This change in behavior also troubled Taryn. She didn't even think about whether or not she wanted to do it, Taryn simply did what Owen said, just because he told her to. It was that troubling thought that dominated her mind as she reached out and braced herself against the far wall, bending over, lewdly.

Owen looked at his mother bending over before him, with her blouse and bra hanging open. He paused to drink in the vision before him and he was shocked and surprised about all that she was doing, just because he said so. He knew that he could get her to do anything he wanted now. He knew just as she did, that he was going to fuck her. He also knew that she wanted him to, he could smell her excitement. The smell of her heated pussy fed his excitement and he deeply inhaled the smell. Now, Owen was even more obsessed with the power he held over her than before. Simply to fuck her was not enough, he wanted her to ask for it, no, beg for it. He wanted her to admit to him that he was in charge. He was going to make her his Slave.

"Drop your pants," Owen said in a calm and confident tone of voice.

Once again, with shaking hands, immediately Taryn unbuttoned her pants. In one swift motion dropped her pants and panties down to her ankles. She then resumed the bent over position that she was in before. Taryn couldn't believe that she was actually bent over a toilet, her breasts hanging free, her pants and panties around her ankles, waiting for her son to fuck her.

She felt his hand touch the small of her back and she knew this was the moment. She expected to feel his cock splitting her pussy-lips at any moment, but this did not happen. Instead that hand started to roam and wander over her naked ass. This hand was joined by another; Owen openly caressed and explored his mother's shapely rear end.

Taryn's inside melted under her son's touch, somehow he knew just how to touch her. Somehow he could bring her exquisite pleasure from the simplest touch. Yet Taryn was not going to give her son the satisfaction of moaning out in pleasure. She bit her lip and kept silent as pleasure shot through her body as her son's intimate caresses of her rump continued. When his hands brushed over her pussy, she couldn't stifle a moan, and it was long, low and loud moan at that.

"You like this don't you?" Owen asked expectantly, as he traced the outline of her pussy.

"Yes," Taryn said quietly, with a tear in her eye.

"Your son is playing with your pussy and you love it don't you?" Owen asked with a sneer in his voice as he continued to circle her pussy.

"Yes," Taryn said and let out a solitary sob, as another tear streamed down her cheek.

Taryn realized that she had even lost the power of speech; she couldn't even keep her mouth shut when he asked her something embarrassing. She needed to obey him; she needed to answer him. Taryn was crying because she knew that she was losing the battle over herself, she was losing herself to her son. She was becoming his; she knew that things would never be the same between them. Were they changing for the better or for the worse?

"You're standing there, bent over, are you expecting something?" Owen asked arrogantly, as he brushed his finger over Taryn's clit, causing her to shudder.

"Yes," Taryn moaned out with burning lust as she hung her head.

"What are you expecting? What do you want?" Owen asked as he dipped a finger into her wet pussy.

"You know what I want," Taryn snapped, and glared at him over her shoulder with tears and fire in her eyes.

"No. I don't. Tell me exactly what you what me to do," Owen said with a victorious smile on his face.

"Fuck me," Taryn sobbed out, in a bare whisper as she hung her head in shame.

"What was that? I didn't hear you," Owen said with a cheeky tone of voice as he moved his caressing to his mother's inner left thigh.

"FUCK ME! STICK THAT GORGOUS COCK OF YOURS IN ME AND FUCK ME!" Taryn shouted with an urgent tone of voice before she burst into tears.

The shame of what she had just admitted was too much for her. She had just admitted to her son and herself that she needed this fuck. It had been a very long time, if ever, that she had been this turned on. She needed to feel that hard cock pounding into her, now! She didn't care what she would have to do to get it, she needed it; she needed that cock, her son's cock. Taryn sobbed as she was mortified with herself for wanting to fuck her son.

"But do you deserve it?" Owen asked with a curious tone of voice as he traced his finger from her slick slit and up the crack of her ass.

"What? I've done everything you've said! I'm bent over and ready for it! I need your cock!" Taryn said in a moaning whine in amongst her open sobbing and tears. "FUCK ME DAMNIT FUCK ME! she shouted over her shoulder with a determined glare.

"You have been a good little girl, I'll give you that," Owen said with a chuckle as he slid his finger back down the crack of his mother's ass.

"Exactly! I've given you what you want now give me what I want! Fuck me!" Taryn pleaded as she tried valiantly to stop her crying that continued, unabated.

"Yes, I'm sure that you want me to fuck you, but is that what you really need?" Owen asked with an inquisitive, yet arrogant tone of voice. His finger now paused at his mother's asshole and circled it for a moment.

"You have your mother bent over, begging you to fuck her, begging her own son to fuck her! What more do you want?" Taryn asked with a shameful tone of voice as she hung her head and cried uncontrollably.

"It's not about what I want, but what you need . . . Slave," Owen said in a confident tone of voice as he thrust his finger into his mother's ass.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers