Big Changes At Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

At the mention of the word "Slave" Taryn felt a bolt of pleasure shoot to her pussy. As well, a hunger cried out for satisfaction from somewhere deep within her soul. Upon her being called a Slave, a part of her soul craved that title, like a man dying of thirst, craves water. Her need had a focus now, she felt it. She had always known it, but now it had been brought to the forefront of her mind. Taryn needed to be a Slave . . . she needed a Master.

"No!" Taryn moaned whiningly, in what was supposed to be an angry protest. "I just need you to fuck me!" she sobbed out meekly, and in an unconvincing manner.

"We both know it is exactly what you desperately need. Ever since the dance-floor you've been a good little Slave," Owen said as he drove his finger deep into his mother's ass, causing her to hiss her unexpected excitement.

"No," Taryn moaned but by now she had stopped crying.

The better part of Taryn was fighting with the "Darker recesses of her soul" as she called it. Part of her was crying out desperately to be his Slave, to have her son as her Master. What was left of her sanity and logic was screaming not to give in, that it was just the heat of the moment. Taryn was afraid of what the future held, afraid of what life would be like as the Slave to her son. That thought caused her knees to buckle as lewd images flooded her mind.

"No? You're not my Slave?" Owen asked daringly as he leaned forward and removed his finger from her ass.

"No," Taryn said in a weak attempt at a denial, a denial that rang false.

"Suck my cock," Owen said in a plain tone of voice.

As soon as the words left his mouth Taryn sprang to life. In an instant she spun on the spot and dropped to her knees so fast, knees hurt something fierce. Even before she knew what she was doing she had his cock in her mouth and had started her bobbing action. Owen looked down at his mother sucking his cock for a moment and smiled a cheeky smile at her.

"Sit on the toilet facing me," Owen said in the same, casual, off-handed manner.

Once again Taryn stopped what she was doing instantly, and hopped back up so she was straddling the toilet, looking up at him, waiting for another command. Taryn didn't like this game, she knew it was meant to demonstrate what they both already knew: she was his to command.

"Finger-fuck your pussy with your left index finger," Owen said with a victorious smirk on his face.

With a sparkle in her eye Taryn buried her left index finger in her pussy so fast her hand was a blur. That hand never stopped moving as she thrust her finger madly, in hopes of achieving the release she craved.

"Stick that finger up your ass and fuck your ass with it!" Owen said firmly.

With a slight frown on her face Taryn did just that, she thrust her slick, left index finger into her ass. It was something she had never done before, never had even thought of doing before. Now, here she was with her legs spread wide finger-fucking her ass as a show for her son! Even her better self had to admit that she was powerless to resist him.

"See, you'll do anything I tell you, won't you?" Owen asked as Taryn continued to finger-fuck her ass while looking up into Owen's eyes.

"Yes," Taryn said with a husky growl in her voice, her finger never stopping, nor her eyes never wavering.

"Why's that?" Owen asked with a knowing look on his face.

Taryn only replied with a scowl. She refused to say it out loud; that would be the last straw. That was the last thing standing between sanity and insanity. She may actually be doing anything he said but she couldn't admit that she was his Slave. It would be too humiliating to be her son's Slave; and yet her soul was screaming out for it. She still had the burning need to be dominated; she still needed to be owned, to have a Master.

"Why do you do anything I tell you?" Owen repeated with a firm tone of voice. He looked at Taryn with an expression that bored into her. She couldn't look away and so the last of her resistance faded, she was finished and she knew it.

"I'm your S. . . Slave," Taryn said in a quiet, meek tone of voice, looking down when she said it.

"What was that?" Owen asked as he turned an ear toward her.

"I'm your Slave," Taryn said in a normal tone of voice as she looked up into his with a fearful tone of voice.

"Are you now?" Owen asked with a cheeky tone of voice and smiled to himself for a moment. "Stop finger-fucking your ass and lick that finger clean," he said in a deadly-serious tone of voice, looking right into Taryn's eyes.

With a horrified look on her face Taryn removed the finger that had been in her ass and brought it to her lips. Her eyes never left his as she stuck the finger in her mouth and closed her lips around it. With a distasteful look on her face she withdrew her finger and sucked it as she did so. The look on her face portrayed her mood clearly; she didn't believe that she had just done that!

"I guess you are my Slave. So what does that make me?" Owen asked with an arrogant tone of voice.

"My Master," Taryn replied with a wavering tone as she closed her eyes.

"As my Slave, do you swear to serve your Master faithfully? Will you do anything I command, without question? Will your sole purpose in life to see me pleased with you?" Owen asked with a firm tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Taryn said as she looked up at Owen with a look of love and devotion.

"Do you surrender your will completely, and pledge yourself to my service until death?" Owen asked as he stepped closer to Taryn.

"Oh YES, Master!" Taryn moaned dreamily; the way she responded surprised even her.

"The Slave, bend over and prepare to be fucked by your Master!" Owen commanded.

In a flash Taryn was bent over the toilet as she had been before. Once again she felt Owen's hands on her, but this time they were on her hips. Taryn's right hand shot between her thighs to guide Owen's cock to her pussy. As expected, she felt the warm fleshy member touch her hand. She was so excited to finally be getting fucked that she pulled on it slightly to speed him up. A deep moan escaped Taryn's lips as that glorious head kissed her nether-lips. Owen didn't tease her at all, he pushed forward and the head passed into his mother's pussy. The moan that Taryn let out didn't stop until Owen was fully buried into her pussy.

"Oh, Master you fill me up so much! You feel so good in me." Taryn mewed with utter contentment.

Taryn was in a state of pure bliss, though her sanity wept. Taryn had that thick cock she had sucked twice that night finally buried into her pussy. It was the thickest cock she had ever had, the most wondrous cock she had ever let slide into her. At that moment she couldn't remember what her husband's cock felt like. Nothing existed but her and her Master. She belonged to her Master and her Master was finally fucking her. Now that she was a Slave to a Master, oddly enough, she felt complete. She felt like a hole in her heart and soul that had been left open to let in the wind was now filled. Taryn sighed and smiled to herself as her Master withdrew his cock and began the much-anticipated fucking.

"Oh Slave you have a tight little pussy," Owen moaned out as he slammed back into his Mother's pussy hard.

"Thank you, Master, Fuck your Slave, Master! I'm all yours, Master!" Taryn sobbed out tears of joy and relief that freely course through her.

"I know, Slave," Owen said with a soothing tone of voice as he slammed into her roughly.

"Oh God you fuck me good, Master! Better than anyone ever has!" Taryn mewed as smiled a smile that wouldn't vacate her face.

Taryn and Owen continued to fuck hard and fast in that bathroom stall. It didn't take long for Taryn to cum and cum hard. When her orgasm hit, she tensed up and moaned out while thrashing about. Suddenly, while she was still climaxing Owen grabbed Taryn by the hair and pulled her up so that she was standing up in front of him.

"Does my, Slave like what her Master has given her." Owen said into Taryn's ears with a husky growl.

"Yes, Master!" Taryn said with all the breath that she could manage and this sent her into another orgasm.

The combination of the two hit Taryn so hard that everything went hazy for a moment. After a moment Taryn awoke to find the cold plastic of the toilet seat against her cheek. Owen was still pounding into her pussy, relentlessly. The sudden wave of pleasure that hit her, caused her to moan out once more as she stood back up to brace herself against the wall.

"CUMMING! SUCK ME! SWALLOW IT!" Owen screamed out and pulled out of Taryn's pussy with an audible pop.

Taryn dropped to her knees and immediately wrapped her lips around her Master's cock. This time she didn't go down on him, she kept the head of the cock just inside her mouth. This time she wanted to taste him, she wanted to know what her Master's cum tasted like. She didn't have to wait long for she had barely wrapped her lips around it when the head swelled up. Owen's cock blasted the cum she had been waiting for into her waiting mouth. As expected, Taryn loved the taste of him, and let it pool in her mouth. Once he was finished cumming she let his cock slip from her mouth. After savoring the taste and sensation of his full load in her mouth she swallowed it. After opening her mouth to prove to her Master that she had done as expected, she then smiled lovingly up at him, expecting praise.

"Good, Slave, you swallowed it all, now lick my cock clean," Owen said in a loving and tender tone of voice in return.

Taryn smiled up at him and the instant he praised her, she felt elated. Her Master had given her and order, she had obeyed and he was pleased; she had fulfilled her duty. Taryn sighed happily as she leaned in and proceeded to lick the cock she had just sucked off, clean. Before long it was clean and she smiled up at him once more.

"Good, Slave, now straighten up, we need to go home," Owen said with a tender and calm tone of voice.

It wasn't long before the two of them were in a taxi on their way home. Taryn snuggled up to her son, who was now her Master, and sighed contentedly. She didn't pause to think of the how or why it happened, all she knew was that it had; that she was happy. Taryn loved her son now more than he had ever loved him, or had loved anyone else. He had fulfilled a need in her life that she never knew was missing. She was fulfilling a need in his life that he had never know was there. They needed each other and had found each other; that was all she needed to know. She needed and loved her Master and her Master needed and loved his Slave. They were bound to each other with a bond that nothing in life or death could break.

As they walked up the steps to the house, Taryn walked beside him, hand in hand. Taryn wondered what would happen now, how would they incorporate this new relationship into their old lives. How would they keep this a secret from her daughter and husband? Would they keep it a secret? Could they keep it a secret? Then a chilling thought hit her, what if it was all a game to him? What if it was nothing more than the alcohol talking? What if Owen didn't really want to be her Master, what then? She barely heard the door close behind them and looked at the floor as she removed her shoes; she couldn't look at him. If it was true, she didn't want to know, not yet. Owen walked over to the hall phone and scribbled something on the notepad that was always by the phone.

"Goodnight Slave." Owen said in a whisper before he kissed Taryn on the lips with a lingering and loving kiss.

With that Owen turned and walked up the stairs, leaving Taryn standing there, elated. She was still his Slave, he was still her Master! All was right with the world, so she sighed a deep sigh of relief. It was then that she noticed that she was holding something in her hand. She looked down to see a crumpled up piece of paper and quickly read it.

'Bring me breakfast tomorrow morning at 6:30 sharp! You will deliver it to me wearing your bathrobe and nothing else! Breakfast will consist of: one egg over-easy (no runny whites), two strips of bacon, hash browns, one bagel, toasted and buttered with cream cheese, one glass of orange juice, one coffee (two creams, two sugars).'

Taryn sighed and clutched the note to her chest and knew one thing. While she didn't know what the future held, she knew that she would face it with her Master, and that would be enough . . . for now. She walked up the stars, weary for she knew that she needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be an early day if she was to continue to please her Master. She new that she would, she couldn't think of doing anything else; what a difference an evening makes.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers