Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah right. You love it!"

"Make that lying cow slut cum for us!"

"Make her cum!"

Annie laughed, "It's ok Bessie...they know. Go on and cum for them. You know you love that tongue deep in your twat! I see that jewelry rubbing that clit. Don't hold back and show them your slut side again. Go on now!"

Ash grit her teeth, trying to hold back but could no longer do so and screamed, "Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Unnnggggggggghhhh!"

She released a large gush of squirt all over the young woman's face and neck like a cork had been popped on a champagne bottle. Some of her pussy juice even ran down her thighs and into her own boots. Her feet slipped and squished inside the leather when she stepped back from the girl's furious tongue. Her nipples popped out of the two girls' mouths with milk dripping down their chins.

Ash was a quivering mess and Annie stepped in, "Ok...that is enough. Ole Bessie here needs a rest in order to get prepped to be bred. That is some magical milk there and we need more little Bessie's running around."

The crowd groaned again in disappointment. Annie squatted down and pulled up Ash's cow patterned bodysuit without bothering to put on the nipple clamps. Her nipples poked through the suit a good inch and looked as thick as a man's middle finger. Leading her away by the harness leash, the girls walked around the corner and into the lobby of their hotel.

"What were you saying about being bred? You were just saying that weren't you?" Ash asked with some fear in her eyes but tingled between her legs.

Annie smirked, "Kidding? I wouldn't joke about something like that. I had these people sample your milk to get your juices flowing, then I had people make you cum so to prepare your pussy."

"Nobody is breeding me. I am not on birth control and having a bunch of you cunt munchers all over me is one thing but there will be no cocks inside this honey pot."

"Ha...like you have any say in the matter. That pussy needs to be inseminated by sperm and lots of it. I will find a bull to take care of that dilemma."

"I thought you slutty milkmaids were only worried about milk?"

"This milkmaid also cares about how much her cow needs that bull gravy, because we need more cows."

"I thought lesbian milkmaids hate bull gravy."

"Not as long as it is shooting inside her cow and breeding it properly."

"That ain't happening...I am putting my foot down."

"Don't you mean hoof?" Annie giggled.

The argument continued back and forth while the two walked up the steps and into Ash's room. As soon as the door closed, once again, Annie pounced on the young detective causing them to both fall hard on the bed with a resounding bounce. Her mouth mashed into Ash's mouth with her tongue going down Ash's throat. It wasn't one of passion but rather more of a one-sided forced-upon lustful kiss. Watching her "cow" get devoured had transformed Annie from a partner at a Halloween costume event to a wanton milkmaid in heat.

Trying to push off her aggressive horny assailant, Ash broke free from the kiss long enough to grunt, "Get off me. After feeding me to the vampires now you want me? You must be a slut dyke."

"You turn me into one with your big fucking tits and your hot body and even your smart ass mouth," gasped Annie between kisses that marched down Ash's neck until she reached her thick reddened nipples.

Annie's pussy was dripping wet and she needed something in it as soon as possible so she climbed off the bed to fish inside her large bag of goodies and came out with a large double headed dildo. It was 15 inches of rubber with a realistic veiny feel and thick mushroom heads on both sides. Annie smiled and waved it back and forth at Ash like she was directing traffic.

Even though Ash was shaking her head in protest, Annie nodded her head in affirmation, "Oh yes. You and I will both take this fucker at the same time but I'm betting a size queen like you will selfishly take the lion's share of inches."

"I think all that pussy eating has gone to your brain. You are the slut here and probably such a size queen that only 2 liter bottles can satisfy you," Ash sassed her comeback.

After those words left her lips, Ash begin to think about the past year and all the wild sex she has partaken in. Maybe she was becoming a size queen and didn't realize it. After all, when Lady Amoy fucked her in Jamaica with that huge strap-on, they were some of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Then she thought about Macke's large dick and others before her and then it dawned on her but she tried to debate with herself in her mind, oh my god...I love having big objects in me. The bigger they are, the harder I cum. No...I can't accept that. Not me. I'm not like that.

Annie's shorts and panties were quickly on the floor and in a flash she was yanking down Ash's cow print bodysuit. Both pussies were equally wet and before Ash had a chance to perform her usual resistance, Annie ducked between her legs while she laid on her side and lifted one of her boot-covered calves onto her shoulder in the scissors position. Ash wanted to resist but the truth was after all the playful sex from the evening, she craved penetration.

"Wow...you are wet. All that pussy eating and sucking your tits did a number on you," Annie giggled.

Ash snapped, "You should know from your own experiences."

"Oh I know alright and now you will. You might feel a bit of pressure...hehe."

"What are you...my gynecologist?"

"Oh, I am tonight only when I'm done with your pussy, it will be gaped out like I used a speculum meant for elephants!"

"This pussy is resilient. You might think that....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ash cut her response short just as Annie had pushed half the thick dong into her leaking pussy.

Ash's eyes widened and Annie got up to her feet so she could put the other half into her own pussy. Once the head slid between her gooey folds, she sank back to her knees allowing her weight to propel her opening to gobble up all the remaining inches. When their pussy lips were mashed against each other, it was hard to distinguish who had more.

Both women loved being filled up and Annie was experienced using a strapless dildo but this was obviously different with the size inside herself. She moved her hips in and out, simulating fucking but the dong began to slide back and forth so Annie used her kagel skills to "hold it in place" so that she could fuck the cute detective.

"There we go...now you can feel that deep can't you?" Annie asked breathlessly.

"Oh yes! Fuck...that is deep! Oh god!" Ash panted.

Annie continued to fuck not only Ash but herself on the two headed dong. When their clits would bump together, it sent a sensation throughout both of their bodies. Annie dared Ash, "I bet you will cum before me and if you do...you have to look over the balcony and show everyone your tits for five minutes and if you win, then I will do it. Deal?"

Competitive in nature from her field hockey playing days, Ash thought she would have some orgasm control and agreed to the bet. Now she placed her thoughts elsewhere but the dong was stretching her inner walls and it was proving too much. Annie was so horny that she was also finding it difficult trying to hold back.

"Take that! Cum for me! Give me those fucking tits!" Annie demanded while she jabbed the rubber dick harder and simultaneously leaned forward to latch onto a dripping nipple.

Both women were grunting and moaning. Their pussies were getting fucked hard with size and their clits were undergoing a slapping that was stimulating it beyond control. Annie was trying to hold back and even bit into Ash's boot near the ankle that was dangling directly under her chin.

Ash let loose, "No! Ohhh No! Nooooooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnggggggggggggggg! Ung! Ungggggg!"

That was music to Annie's ears but she could no longer hold out and also exploded in orgasm just after Ash spasmed. Both girls were choking, trying to regain regular breathing and Annie had worked up a sweat. Neither girl was satisfied so as soon as Annie regained her composure, she fucked Ash again even harder until both exploded in a messy squirt all over Ash's stomach.

Panting, trying to recover, Annie boasted, "I won! I want you to go over to the balcony and show off those amazing huge tits to the street party people."

"Damn! I'm going to have to stop betting when it comes to sex. I should have known a lesbian whore such as yourself would win in all those categories...hehe," chuckled Ash smugly.

"We will see who the whore is...now get your big udders over there to that balcony my pet," ordered Annie.

Ash scooted off the messed up bed and wearing only her leather boots and tit harness, she slid the glass door open to step out onto the balcony with the cool air engulfing her warm skin. It was dark outside and the balcony light from behind almost simulated that she was displayed on a big Broadway stage. Her tan lined V down her cleavage also brought out the creamy white flesh around her areolas.

Nobody had looked up, so Ash thought she might be able to serve her penance five minutes without so much as a whistle. Little did she know that Annie had gotten back into her bag and retrieved some sexual velcro straps she had purchased at the sex shop. Two of the straps were wrist restraints and one of them was three feet long for a body.

Annie had put her milkmaid shorts back on but left off her thong. Ash was scanning the streets, watching all the drinking and Halloween costumed people have fun. She cocked her head back and enjoyed the breeze when suddenly Annie wrapped one of the wrist restraints around her forearm and the balcony railing. Just as she was about to respond, Annie quickly did the same to her opposite arm, even tighter. Ash was about to yell in protest but then remembered she didn't want to draw attention from the crowd and even though some of them were dressed as zombies, she didn't want everyone to act like one.

Mockingly, Annie giggled, "This is no good. Your tits are hidden behind the railing even though it is finely crafted French architecture. Here let me help you."

She stood behind Ash and used her hip to push the blonde detective up and out until her big suspended tits flopped over the banister, hanging in all their glory for anyone looking up to see. Of course the railing held those DDs up like it was the world's best pushup bra. Once they were adjusted to Annie's liking, she used the long strap to secure her upper torso to the not only the railing but through a few spindles. Ash was standing, but face down, with her monster boobs hanging over the balcony, the cowbell dangling away from her chest and her legs spread for leverage.

Annie laughed a little louder, "You look like you are strapped to a guillotine. Or should I say...hog tied? Wow, I crack myself up. Oh wait...no...you look like you are in one of those thingies they used to put people in back in the Salem witch trial days. What are those called? Uh...oh....a pillory! That is what you look like. You were a bad girl for fighting me on everything so I had to put you in my pillory. I wonder if they made those for tits?"

With her jaw clenched, Ash spoke through her teeth like a mother correcting her child, "Would you keep your voice down bitch? We don't want everyone looking up here."

Sarcastically Annie responded, "We don't? Are you sure?" She then looked at all the dressed people in the streets and yelled with her hands cupped around the sides of her mouth, "Hey everyone! Look here at my dairy cow! See how big her udders are? They are full of milk! Does anyone here know how to milk a heifer?"

All heads looked up and an immediate verbal buzzing among them took place. The people moved forward to get a better look and to validate the vision they thought they were seeing. Then the comments began to fly. Some even threw their beads up to the balcony like panties on a stage during a concert.

"Are those real? Fuck! Those can't be real."

"Those nipples are as big as those big ass novelty pencil erasers."

"Oh my god...I do see milk dripping out. She wasn't lying."

Annie reached over the rail and gripped one of Ash's nipples with her entire hand and tugged it downward like she was jerking off a cock. Milk periodically spurted out with each downward yank. The people down below began to cheer and allow the milk to land on them like they were taking a shower. One of the men dressed up like superman opened his mouth and caught some of it to swallow.

Annie stopped and displayed a large fake frown, "See...I'm not very good at it. Is there anyone down there who is really good at milking cows?"

An older gentleman who was dressed as a farmer raised his hand. His name was Ron from Missouri and ironically was a farmer in real life, so wearing bib overalls over a flannel shirt wasn't a stretch. He was a big stocky man in his mid-sixties with very little white hair remaining on the top of his head and he wore big rimmed dark glasses. He had come to New Orleans for Halloween with his sister just to experience the wild partying but she had come down with a headache and was back at their hotel.

"You sir! You are perfect...please come up here and milk my heifer. Also, you might be the perfect bull I'm looking for to breed her," Annie shouted.

Ash was having none of it and began spouting her complete protest, "There is no way some fucking old man is going to stick his dick in me. That is where....mmffffff."

Before Ash could finish her sentence, Annie stuffed her own panties into Ash's mouth in order to shut her up then tied a towel around her head to keep the wet thong in place as a homemade ball gag. Ash could only mumble and try to move away but the restraints were very well secured which made her attempts futile.

She motioned for Ron to come on up. While waiting on him, Annie pulled on the harness to force the milk forward before she squirted the crowd more with Ash's sweet liquid like a rock star dousing the audience with a hose. Well maybe the amount wasn't quite the same but they loved it nonetheless. Finally, Ron opened the door, walked through the room and onto the balcony with all the cheering people looking upward.

Ron couldn't believe his luck but with his dry sense of humor corrected Annie, "Honey, she can't be a heifer because she has milk which means she has kids. Heifers are cows that have not had any calves yet."

Annie laughed, "Thank you for that history lesson, now show me the proper way to milk this dairy cow."

Ron had big thick calloused hands earned from manual work and fingers as big as sausages. He rubbed them together to warm them up and increase stimulation as he called it. He was just being technically correct even though Ash's big tits needed no stimulation to produce. Standing to the side over the bent over "cow" he placed his rough palms on her swollen nipples and alternately squeezed and tugged in unison.

"That farmer dude knows what he is doing! Look at that!" Shouted a man from the streets when he observed that an abundance of milk was spurting out of each tit.

Ronnie's big aged hands were moving right along like he was honking horns in a semi-truck. Ash was mumbling but would later admit to herself that it was the perfect relief for her pressure filled tits. Annie had retrieved the double headed dildo and was squatting behind Ash. She couldn't resist and dug her face into that gooey, stretched pussy for a little taste before the breeding took place.

After licking out a large amount of Ash's goo, Annie held up the wobbly dildo for more crowd cheers then shoved the big dong deep into her pussy from behind. Ash could do nothing but take it. Stabbing it deep like the killer in the movie Psycho, Annie pounded that rubber dick hard and fast. The sound of the sluicing was almost as loud as the music playing in the streets.

Only through her nose, Ash released a seismic grunt when her orgasm hit, "Unnfffffffffffffff! Mmmfffffffunnnggggg!"

Sensing the buildup, Annie yanked the dong out of Ash's sloppy pussy to allow the suction to come from the dildo. It worked because Annie released another stifled scream and a long stream of juice squirted all over Annie's covered tits. It was the hottest thing that Ron had ever witnessed in real life and Annie could see the bulge in the crotch of his overalls. She moved over and unzipped his fly and used her fingers to search for his erection. Once she was able to maneuver it correctly, the thick hairy eight inch dick popped out like a giraffe's neck from an attic window. The head was covered in so much precum that a small strand was sagging off the rim about to drip.

"Wow! This thing will do just fine. This cow needs to be inseminated and you are the bull to do it," instructed Annie.

Ron was all too excited and stood behind Ash with Annie holding and aiming his thick manhood at its target. Just before he inserted it, Annie stopped him, "Wait! Before you breed this cow, we need to bead this cow, I think she needs a tail. Cows have tails don't they?"

"Yes...they have little tails," Ron answered, wondering why she asked and what she meant by "bead this cow."

Annie pulled on a beaded necklace until it broke. Now the little round beads were on a string in a straight line. She placed them into her mouth to gather saliva for lubrication then used her middle finger to gently insert them into Ash's ass. One bead would pop past that ringed bud, then another, then another. Before long, half the beads were inside Ash's rectum and half were hanging out resembling a colorful cow tail.

"There we go...now that is a nice tail," Annie smugly observed then reached out and took hold of Ron's hard dick once again. She guided it to Ash's pussy from behind and once the milkmaid found the bullseye, Ronnie moved forward and allowed his meaty cock to disappear inside a warm heavenly orifice.

The crowd erupted in cheers. Ron held onto Ash's hips and fucked her pussy slowly at first, "Damn this feels good."

"Hehe...I told you that I only have the highest grade of beef," chuckled Annie.

Ron was thrusting harder and grunted, "Fuck yes you do. This shit is great."

Ash's tits that were resting heavily on the edge of the rail were jiggling like a bowl of grapes on a washer during the spin cycle. Annie tugged on the harness and milk would spit out down to the crowd. Ash's precum was oozing down her inner thigh and she cursed her body for enjoying what she was enduring once again. Her "tail" was jingling back and forth against Ron's belly.

"Fill that cow up with your bull gravy. Cum deep in that pussy to ensure insemination. Mate that bitch's pussy so hard that her husband won't recognize it. He will have to refer to it as a cunt!" Annie commanded Ron then deviously snickered referring to turning her makeshift tail into anal beads, "Don't forget to pull that tail out if she cums."

With his barrel chest heaving, Ron began to get the preorgasm tremors then growled like a grizzly bear, "Grrrruuuuughhhhhh...ohhhhhhh fuck! Yeahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm still cummin!"

Ash could feel his hot seed splatting her cervix like someone had thrown a cup of warm yogurt against it. His dick pulsated as it ejaculated several ropes of dense cum inside her womb. Her stretched vaginal walls could feel every twitch and every shot. She had been worked up so much from the public milking and the dong stabbing that she was in lust mode.

Ron kept fucking Ash even as he was cumming. Just as he was about to finish, she squealed and Annie did the honors and slowly pulled the beads out of her ass when she orgasmed. The added sensation made her squirt another stream of juice but because his cock was still pumping, it splashed out all around it and dumped on the floor like someone had spilled a glass of champagne. Her muffled cries were met with shivers of her own. When he pulled his softening dong out of her abused pussy, a large glob of his semen plopped onto the balcony floor.