All Comments on 'Bigger Isn't Better, Right?'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They certainly do deserve each other

Fore whatever that's worth. They could create their own reality show, or...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great descriptions, DDDDave!

That Minimizer Bra scene was a classic.

The description of Lance wrestling Henrietta's breasts out of those cups, then finding out that they were even bigger than he initially thought was great.

Lance being more "grower" than "shower" (and the descriptions thereof) had me thinking of Clara from your BreastWork stories. I was thinking, for a moment, that Henrietta was using witchcraft to "grow" Lance ("Grow bigger for Clara"), but, no, Lance was just naturally well-endowed.

The sex scenes were as stimulating as ever; as you had the partners have more sex in a single encounter than some people have in a year! :-)

And then you ended with a measuring scene (God bless you!). Anyone familiar with my stories know that I'm a sucker for measuring scenes (inspired by your classics "Abigail - A Fantasy Of Discovery" and "Clara's Cleavage"), and this one didn't disappoint (since Henrietta was MUCH BIGGER than her original estimate). I got her wearing a 38MMM or 38O cup bra [53-38=15(O being the 15th letter of the alphabet); but I'm a little anal about that sort of thing and would hate to short Henrietta out of a single cup size! :-)

Seeing as how this is the end of part 1, I await the return of these characters. Although, I wonder what happens if Henrietta finds someone larger than Lance (now that he's convinced her that bigger is better); does he get treated like her fiance?

Of course, per your "Three Sisters"/"Three Magi" stories I would love to meet any younger sisters of Henrietta and what effect they would have on Lance.

I'm loving the recent output of writing that you've gifted this community with and await your next story, as always, with great anticipation.

Adrian Burns

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Fantastically awesome

Thoroughly enjoyed. Your descriptions of the action were extremely erotic and I couldn't stop reading. I really hope these two have a lot of fun together. I love your writings.

TLMorganTLMorganover 11 years ago
Superb

I'm a new author here and writers like you inspiring me.. Been a follower of yours for a long time and I'm well pleased with your work. Can't wait for the next installment..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great. And a few notes....

Really hot. Sort of reminded me of chestnutDD's stories. The only thing I think you can improve is your dialogue between the characters - it seemed a little unnatural and even dated (like from a magazine sex story... in the 1970s).

Really looking forward to see how you move ahead with this. Part of me is hoping Henrietta gets passed around by the huge-cocked football team!

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for another great story!

Despite her initial scepticism, Henrietta is two ample sources of evidence for the 'Bigger Is Better' campaign! :-)

Haha! If she does have a younger, bigger sister that would be quite something! It might also explain Henrietta's earlier scepticism. Fear that her sister is 'better' than her...?

PS) I made it Triple M as well but, hey, MM is good! Very good! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice writing

As the scenes progress and the two characters get more and more excited the language gets raunchier. Good job following this trend as many writers do not catch this small but important detail.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!

If you've read my stories you may have noticed I rarely (Never, actually) have more than two or three people in the same scene. Honestly, I get confused! Who did what to whom? When? Did this part already happen with someone else? I try to follow the KISS principle for writing although I think some of my descriptions get a little florid and perhaps overly detailed. So it's unlikely Henrietta is going to meet the football team. I actually have a different crew in mind for her. (heheheh, I'm such a tease)

I'm in the midst of writing an episode of a different ongoing saga that will have to feature at least five people together, so maybe I'll figure it out.

As always, thanks for the positive comments. Your feedback is part of what keeps me going.

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersover 11 years ago

So good to see you back writing regularly and in rare form. Adding effortlessly to a growing library of classics.

Criticism? What criticism? Oh well I supposed I kind of hate gym teachers....

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
(o Y o ) big boobs exciting

Please, let this story have more than a single instance of play and admiration. Not all of us get the chance to enjoy such pleasures of a larger than average anatomy in real life, but imagination and dreaming are other avenues of a less tangible nature. Thanks again for sharing your imagination with us, and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I heartily agree with drmrblu!

Love the stories, they're so descriptive. I have a pair of 40DDs here to play with...MMMMMM!

I would suggest not starting a sentence with "And", or use a comma between phrases and 'and'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!!

I totally love this story. Why would any woman doubt the title? Only those who have never experienced it, I feel.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 6 years ago
Great Story

Great Story thank you for sharing.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 5 years ago
Excellent start

Very good work. I've been fortunate enough to have had many encounters with very busty women....and each and every time they were stunned and excited to finally meet a man who was wider and longer than their cleavage and could lay back and have a wide cock head cover their face while they were on their back having breast sex....women are visual too...and they don't get as much out of Breast sex until they finally see a cock that visually excites them past their huge cleavage....then I've seen women get so excited that for the first time in their lives they orgasm from just breast sex.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

There is hopefully some retribution for the cheating slut...

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

If I pretend she has like B cups, than this is hot as fuck. Small boobs are definitely way sexier than huge ones though, but I do think cock size matters.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 2 months ago

Great work Dave….more like this…or add in more oh her female family…,and his family men….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES