Binoculation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, mortification transitioning into despair.

"Casper, I'm -- why am I doing this?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Because you love me, mother."

She said nothing. I sat opposite her holding her foot in my now oily hands, holding her gaze with mine. I offered her a smile, and the tips of her beautiful mouth went up in response.

"I do love you, Casper."

"I love our dates, mom."

"So do I, son."

She began to relax as I massaged her calf. Her forehead creased, showing enjoyment over her son fondling her body. I moved onto my knees as I massaged the tender flesh.

"I love being with you, mom."

"I love being with you, too, Casper," she sighed.

"I especially love touching you like this." I moved from her calves to her thighs. Mom's legs were draped over each of my shoulders, giving me ample room to massage her upper thighs. As I began massaging lotion into her upper area, her damp white panties were clearly visible through her mini skirt.

I openly ogled my mother; I could feel her tremble in secret delight.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Casper." Her body betrayed her.

"Tell me to stop," I dared her.

"I -- I,"

"Mom, I know you love the feel of me touching you. If at any time it feels bad, let me know and I'll stop, okay?"

I didn't wait for an affirmative; we were way past that. I snaked my trembling hand into the V of her creamy thighs. As soon as my palm made contact with her panties, her thighs parted even more, both her legs sliding off my shoulders. Her hips moved reflexively into my palm.

"No, son ah! Don't..."

I stuck a finger into her panties where the wetness was. Her left leg twitched. Her head lolled back on the couch. I pulled back my finger and licked it; it was the taste of things to come. It was the taste of conquest. I wanted to eat her out right there, but there was something I wanted her to do first. It was time for one of my sexual fantasies to come true.

As I stood up, I dropped my shorts to the floor, kicking it away. My hard cock on display, I stepped up towards my mother. She regained a semblance of her composure, only to nearly lose it again when she saw my hard cock only inches from her face.

"Mom, I want you to make me feel good."

Despair transitioned to lust as she slowly moved forward. Her hands went up to either side of my upper thighs. She looked up at me, and I grabbed her face with my right hand, caressing her check, her chin, rubbing my thumb along her full lips. She stuck her tongue out and then caught my thumb before sucking on it.

"Mom, suck my cock. And make sure you look at me while you do it."

She moaned over my thumb before she enveloped my cock with her mouth. My other hand had gripped it by the base, and for a few seconds she had both my thumb and dick in her mouth before I pulled my thumb fully away. She looked up at me, then spun her body around to where her legs were on the couch. She sat sideways from me; both her hands moved behind her to brace as her lips started tentatively working my hard shaft. In that position her chest stood out more, just begging to be felt up, which was only too happy to do. Her tits were pillowy and soft. I pinched a hard nipple, rolling it around in my fingers while she teased my cock. She was blowing spit bubbles on the tip of my glans, sensuously looking up at me while teasing the bubbles with her tongue, popping them. Then she began blowing me in earnest, making slurping noises, frequently humming over my cock while I worked both her breasts. At one point, she took me halfway down her throat before stopping, looking up at me expectantly. I surmised what she wanted me to do was fuck her face, and when I put my hand on the back of her head to hold her while I pumped into her mouth she moaned with undisguised lust. I trip hammered the back of my mother's throat and to my amazement, she took it like a champ.

The whole experience was too much for me, and when I came in her mouth, she swallowed, never breaking eye contact with me for one second. When I finally regained my composure, I looked down at her, still spit-shining my still hard cock. Mom didn't just grant me my sexual fantasy; she had made it so much more intense than I had ever imagined. I looked forward to our descent into debauchery with undisguised glee.

"I love you, mom," I croaked.

She pulled herself from my dick, licking her cum drenched lips.

"I love you too, son." She looked up at me with adoration.

"Let's go to your room."

"Yes."

She rose and I led her up to her boudoir. I had her walk ahead of me up the stairs and she walked sensuously, hips swaying almost hypnotically as she showed me that gorgeous ass. I gave it a playful swat, producing a squeal of delight. At the top of the stairs, I turned her to me, embracing her.

"Kiss me, mother," I ordered. With brazen lust, she pounced on my mouth with her own, grabbing me by the ass and back of my neck. Her lips were supple and full, pliant and eager. Her tongue explored my mouth at a frantic pace. I pinched her tone ass, producing a moan around my own tongue. The mini she wore was designed to give me unfettered access to her tits, and I greedily partook, revealing her bare tit, fondling her bullet-hard nipples. My tongue defeated hers as I stormed into her mouth, her sucking on my tongue. I reveled in the feel of her tits and ass, but I wanted more. We were just getting started.

"On the bed, mother," I ordered.

She grinned, slipping out of her soaked panties while she did.

"Help me with my dress first, son." Her left breast still bounced free; she did nothing to hide it.

I helped her out of her dress, and except for her earrings, a necklace and a ring, she was naked. I took off my tank top and so was I. She got onto the bed, on her elbows, looking at me seductively. She slowly moved her legs open showing off her glistening blond bush, neatly trimmed; her sexy long legs flexed. I followed her onto the bed, moving myself over her blond mound of pubic hair, leering at my mother.

"You've got such a beautiful pussy, mother. Good enough to eat."

"Oh God, Casper, suck on your mother's pussy and make her feel good, please."

"Only because you said please, mother."

"Please, please please please, son."

She presented her pussy to me, and I began kissing the inside of her thighs, thoroughly teasing her before I peeled back the delicate petals of her engorged labia and started licking her pussy lips. She tasted glorious.

"Ooohh, Casper, that's so good! Oh, my tits!"

I snaked a hand up to a firm breast, shaking it like a bowl of jello. I played with her nipples; they were erect as mother was quite sensitive. Meanwhile, I continued my assault on her buttery crease. Mom began humping into me, making high pitched noises almost like a poodle. It was erotically adorable. I was still rock hard as I continued working her pleasure palace with my lips, chin, nose, and tongue. I used as much of my face as I could to pleasure her. She had a hand on my head and one pinching her other breast as I continued holding the other one hostage. My other hand joined my mouth on mother's sex. Her engorged clit poked out of her hood, and I stuck a finger deep to pleasure the rest of her clitoris. A gush of her sweet juice spilled over my fingers and lips, as I reveled in the taste. Her hand pulled my hair, her thighs squeezed my head, trapping me in a pleasure prison I had no desire to ever escape from. My mother's erotic noises of encouragement were music to my ears.

I didn't give mom much time to recover from her orgasm, the first of many she would have. I kissed her belly button, sending shivers through her. I paused at her tits as I licked and sucked the tender flesh. Her areolae were dime-sized, her nipples still diamond-hard, jutting out prominently. As I pummeled her nipples with my tongue, she cradled my head with both hands.

"Like when you were a baby," she cooed.

"Except I wasn't able to do this," I added, plunging my middle finger into her pussy. I worked it to the knuckle and really dug in as I mined for more of her sweet nectar. I was rewarded by an intake of breath as her hips gyrated.

Moments later she came again on my fingers, clutching my head to her breasts and I crushed them both in my hands, both her nipples joined together as I tongue-lashed them both. I was going to tit fuck my mom, but that would come later. What I wanted now was my hard cock inside her.

I positioned myself above her, and she raised her hips into the air as her pussy searched for my cock. I teased her by slapping my crown against her vulva, producing little love spasms from her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, mom."

"I know, son. I want you inside me."

"Ask me, mom. Ask me nicely."

She looked at me, eyes full of lust.

"Please, Casper. Can you stick your dick into my vagina?"

"Mom. I want to hear you say you want my cock in your cunt." I slapped my cock against her opening, lubricating it with the juices coming out of her juicy pussy.

"Son...Please fuck your mother's dirty cunt with your tasty cock." Her voice dripped with carnal need. This was the moment of triumph. The moment I had been fantasizing about.

"Put it in, mom -- but don't use your hands. Use your pussy."

I positioned my concrete flesh hammer into her tunnel, making it easier for her to gyrate her hips so her pussy kissed the crown of my cock. What I didn't expect was my mother's hands on my ass as she urged me into her greased-up fuckhole. I went balls deep into her and she emitted a high-pitched keening noise. When I see-sawed back to hammer into her again, her cock sheath tried sucking me back in. It was a feeling I'll never forget as I trip hammered into her with everything I had. In that moment, I felt invincible as I laid claim to my mother. I slammed my tongue into her eagerly accepting mouth as I fucked her. As we rutted together I was impressed with myself for lasting longer than I thought. However, I'm only human and eventually I approached the precipice of a knee-knocking orgasm. I was either going to cum inside her gooey snatch or on her face.

"Mom," my voice was strangled with passion, "should I pull out..."

I never had a chance to say the rest as my mother wrapped those sexy legs around me, ankles pressing into my ass, trapping my dick inside her. That was my cue; I blitzed into her wet channel with renewed vigor, shaking the bed. Not thirty seconds later I bottomed out, piercing her womb with my crown. She spasmed against me, as we continued kissing. I opened my eyes to find her staring back at me in ecstatic bliss. I pulled away from her lips long enough to let her know.

"Here it comes, mother," I informed her before we resumed our erotic tongue battle.

I invaded her womb with my seed, and again. I coated her sugar walls as her vagina contracted around my cock, coaxing as much of my baby batter into her sex as possible. Our movements became less passionate as our breathing gradually returned to normal. I lay on my back, passion sated for the moment, reveling in the salacious nature of our act. My mother lay on her side, hand on my chest, kissing my neck and cheek. I offered my lips and she languidly sucked on my lower lip.

"That was incredible, Casper," she complimented.

I looked at her. "It's only the beginning, mom."

She sighed. "mmmmmmmh." I put a hand on her pubic mound. She moved it to me.

"This is mine now, mom."

She haltingly smiled. "I-I suppose it is now, isn't it?"

I pinched her pear-shaped ass. "'Suppose' has nothing to do with it, mom. I want you to say your pussy is mine." I could feel myself harden. I took her hand and moved it over my cock. She instinctively grabbed it, squeezing it lovingly, stroking it back to hardness.

"My pussy..."

"...say it, mom. Tell me what you and I already know."

I rolled on top of her, feeling her nipples brush against my chest as they started to harden again. She wore a surprised look on her face but bit her lower lip as she looked up at me. I could see acceptance. Her legs spread invitingly.

"My pussy is yours, Casper."

I entered her again, taking my time, fucking her slowly, using long strokes. She responded to each thrust with the same mantra:

"My pussy belongs to you."

By the time I finished inside her sodden cock-sheath, she had orgasmed twice more. Hours later, I woke up to the two of us spooning, my hard morning wood pulsing in the crevice of her ass.

"Good morning, son." In response, she flexed her ass. My hard cock pulsed against her. This was day one of our new relationship.

It was time to act on one of my own fantasies. I had mom lay on all fours on the bed, in the same subservient position as the image; ass up in the air, presenting that pussy that I now owned. She took to it readily, and as I began to take her from behind, she creamed onto my hard prick, shouting words of encouragement and lust. I couldn't get enough of my sexy mother, and she was more than willing to indulge my depravity. I used her beautiful blond hair as a leash, pulling and twisting on it, dictating her movements as I spackled the small of her back. I scooped a load of cum onto my finger, offering it to her lips; she sucked on it wantonly.

And just like that, my mother became my slave. We were like a pair of newlyweds who just couldn't get enough of each other. We christened every room as I continued to reinforce her base desires, fueling both her lust and obedience. I bought a choker for her as a reminder she was my property. I also decided my mother needed to get a tattoo on her lower back that read "Property of Casper". She loved it, of course.

Our trips to the Del Mar track not only continued, but mother also got us box seats. In early August there was a wine tasting and summer extravaganza, complete with fireworks displays in the evening. We were watching from our private box seats; wine had been imbibed and we were feeling good. I kissed my mother on the neck, right below her ear. She wore a three-knot braid hairstyle, complete with a gold choker with a heart-shaped submission ring that I planned to use tonight. Also, she had a short green floral evening dress with a plunging neckline to her belly button, displaying those magnificent tits and toned legs up to right above the knee.

"Casper, tonight has been so romantic. I can't wait for the fireworks display. When are they starting?" She squealed in delight.

"In a few minutes, mother. Before the fireworks begin, did you wear your thong underwear like I'd requested?" It was a rhetorical question.

She nodded, eyes sparkling. "You know I did, love."

"I'd like to inspect them for wetness."

Mother displayed a knowing smile, stood and shimmied her thong down to her knees before sitting back down. I turned, crouching, and worked her panties down the rest of the way. I could clearly see her shaved pussy gleaming back at me. Her thong was of course wet.

"Mother, you have the perfect cunt, but your thong is wet. You know I'm going to have to punish you for this." I tongued the thong as we stared at each other.

"Your mother has a dirty cunt. I should be punished, son," she grinned demurely.

"I shall begin your punishment immediately." I pulled out a golden chain, attached to a ring I wore. I held the clip in my hand expectantly. Both my mother and I stood; her voluptuous figure was impressive. As I unzipped my pants, she slowly raised her dress up past her waist. I got a good look at her vulva as I sat back down. My mother then straddled me as I sat, my hardened cock pointed north, and settled on it.

Her eyes fluttered in ecstasy as she impaled her juicy cunt onto my erect flagpole. With minimal effort and maximum enjoyment, she worked that ass all the way down my man meat. I could feel her rippling, hungry snatch convulsing around my hard shaft. Her eyesight reoriented from her enjoyment, and she leaned forward, presenting her lips to mine so I could take them. I kissed her with animal need, smearing her lipstick all over both our mouths. I pulled away, snapping the chain to the slave collar. I felt her cunt snap right after the clasp did. She put both her hands around my head, pulling me in so I could maul her aching breasts while she worked her hips over and around my man meat. When the fireworks started, I positioned her standing with her hands on the railing. Her back was to me, the dress pulled up to her waist, presenting that magnificent ass and pussy, slightly bent at a delicious angle to where I could easily stuff her with my cock. In addition, the tattoo on the small of her back that read "Property of Casper" was just visible. I smiled as I tightened the chain, entering my mother from behind.

"Happy first month anniversary, slave." I whispered in her ear as I stuffed her juicy, bald cunt with my diamond hard man meat.

"Thank you, master, for your lovely cock." she managed to get out between moans and cries of passion.

The fireworks weren't the only things blasting off that night. The festival was one of my favorite moments of the summer.

As August turned to September, it was time to take a future wife. I looked forward to bending the future candidate to my will, introducing her intimately to my mother when the time came. As magical as the summer was, the fall promised to be even better.

12