All Comments on 'Birthday Girl in Her Birthday Suit'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story and nicely written. Congratulations on the Green E. May you receive many more

When I received my Green E under my BostonFictionWriter name, I wore the thing around my neck for a year. Only, difficult to drive with it, the glow got in the eyes of oncoming cars as if I had on my high beams. My folly was to write the story that bashed the hand that fed me, Green E Blessed or Curse, by BostonFictionWriter. Apparently Laurel didn't think my story as humorous as I did (lol).

I don't know if they still do, but when I was given my Green E, they also gave me a Literotica hat, keychain, coffee mug, tee-shirt, baseball cap, and a green satin jacket with my name in script.

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 11 years ago
Well Done!

Seriously, this was fantastic and very well written! I've only given out 5 stars three other times, and I'm happy to say that this is the 4th! Thanks for a great read! My only question is, what happened to her clothes? I'm thinking that, because there was no culprit later on (like I thought there would be,) she really did have the rong tree... it was dark, after all. I was thinking she would make it home only to find that her room mate HAD followed her and took her clothes as a joke, and would them tell her how proud she was of her for making the trekk home in the nude. Your version was far better. Again, thanks for the great read! John (WK)

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@SusanJillParker, Wow, I may be terrible at keeping track of my stories, because I hadn't the slightest idea I had a Green E until I read your comment, and then I went back to check, and suddenly it was like, "Oh, wow." It sometimes seems like we only get what we want once we give up pursuing it... Thanks for the compliments on the story!

@WritingKnight, I had a couple of canonical answers in mind while writing, but really, I felt that investigating it in the story would only slow things down, unless I wanted to turn it into Embarrassed Naked Female Detective, which, mind you, would be a pretty awesome story, just not the one I wanted to write. (Although now I do...)

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
Great Job

Wonderful story, it had tension and humor all rolled into one. Had a blast reading it.

obscuredobscuredover 11 years ago

Well done! Funny, cute and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stirling work, for a closet exhibitionist. Awarded 5 stars for erotic writer's sheer cheek, alone!

Despite using writer's name, describing that inpromtu blow job 'she' witnessed from a 'convenient tree'. Good luck with tasting your own orgasmic residue, in due course. This old lady reader guessed 'Liquid Matthew' might have already tasted, some of his own creamy ejaculate, whilst contributing to this ironic masterpiece?

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
Awesoeme

Totally hot! More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great creative penmanship certainly deserves 5 Stars +.

Albeit common to many exhibitionists of borth sexes, every stage of nakedness taken would be ultra-humiliating, if any stark naked adventurers were discovered by total strangers. Look forward to this Author's further submissions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"susurrus"...Awesome vocabulary!

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, Just wait until I use "widdershins!"

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
wtf?

That was hellamazing!!!

I laughed so hard i snorted milk out my nose!

BRILLIANT!!!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 11 years ago
and the party??

Such beautiful detail.....but you left us all hanging with Emily starkers in front of friends and family, and a party about to unfold......

How many games can you come up with to further exploint her exhibitionist's humiliation??

What else can you encourage her to do that she's NEVER done before!!

Keep up the GREAT writing!!

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

whee that was awesome!! very vivid writing, great twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome job

I agree, stories like this are make from the TENSION not getting caught. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fair, but not great

Read a story with a similar surprise birthday party ending from Playboy sometime ago. I can't understand why the Green E for this one, as it's not really that original and the author had yet to edit out the typo. If readers are looking for hot night excursions, many other more deserving stories come to mind.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

I don't understand the Green E, either, to be honest.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Birthday Girl in Her Birthday Suit"

The title of the story says it all. Except for the occasional voyeuristic excitement she had at several different times during her sojour accross unknow vistas and barriers! Emily handled it well.

The disappearance of Emily's clothes was suspenseful, and definitely suspect. Who took her clothes?

The story is exciting, the imagery of Emily racing, sprinting, jostling, hiding, jogging, and hustling her ass across byways and highways is an erotic visual. Her dialogue of thoughts are exciting as her thinking continues the building of the suspense of the story. Fantastic theme and character setup.

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

Loved the story. Really well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Old Story

This is an old, old, story, told in a slightly different way. None the less, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I have to admit this was difficult to masturbate too as I was to busy loving your writing, your story was so rich in detail and beautifully written, if you never written a non pornographic story I really hope you do, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar experience

I had this happen to me when I was about 16, but this was obviously much more enjoyable!! Great writing and plot. Xx

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, I'd love to hear about your experience. Send me feedback if you get the chance. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
exactly what I'm looking for

being forced naked in public with the tension of the possibility of being seen being exiting and terrifying, is exactly my favorite kink to read.

5/5

sorry if that doesn't really make sense my brain isn't fully functional right now

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous

No worries! It makes sense! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to send me feedback if you want to discuss it more. I' love to get your perspective.

Syd649Syd649about 6 years ago
A thought!

If among her packages were the clothing she had started out with that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just imagine what happened after that incident. She either ran away from the room or tried to cover up her bare body by whatever within her range, but when doing so the later she had to be naked for a while which in turn made her embarrassed for some days or years....

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago
Who dunnit?

The only disappointment for me is that we don't find out what happened to her clothes. Loose ends, gotta hate 'em. Still a 4* effort.

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 4 years ago
This story brings back some memories!

I used to slip out and go naked around the various neighborhoods I lived in during warm weather. Not frequently, but many, many times over the years.

The sexy feelings of being vulnerable were overwhelming and I really enjoyed the risks involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well written

Nicely done. I like that you built the tension, and made this erotic story about the story. Too many writers spend all their time just describing sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was only exhibitionist at the end, but that made it much more interesting. The build up was super. Nice finish.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 2 years ago

Thanks Matthew. What a great little story, makes you feel good. I suppose she is appropriately dressed in her birthday suit, maybe she could invite the guests to strip off and join her and they would all be dressed the same for the occasion. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Great stuff. Sounds like one of my adventures ☺️☺️

ww2pww2p11 months ago

Very well written--nicely paced, kept us in suspense, and a good curve at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous