Black Tie Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balancing my palms on Luca's shoulders, I raised each of my legs in turn, bending my knees out in mirror-image wings and hooking my feet over his thighs. Now set on top of Luca, I swiveled my hips, dragging my pussy up and down his cock. My wet folds clung tightly to his broad shaft. I purred as I felt him growing even harder inside me as I bucked on his length.

Nico arrived at my side, pushing his erection to my lips. I opened my mouth, swirling my tongue around his pipe as I fucked his brother. I held Nico's tip in my mouth while trotting my fist along his length; my corsage grazed his sack as my arm swept past. I bounced, eagerly impaling myself on the stiff pipe beneath me as Luca's hips heaved to meet me. Each man was growing more vocal in his enjoyment.

"I am very glad that Emi is marrying an American!" Nico rejoiced above me. Luca grunted his agreement as he thrust to meet my plummet. I hummed around Nico's shaft, my lips whirring along his pole as I enthusiastically bounced my pussy on Luca's cock.

Seeming to forget my fragile hair, Nico placed a forceful hand at the back of my head. Digging his fingers into my ornate, threaded bun, he pulled my willing mouth down the length of his shaft. I coughed as my lips puckered around his base, my mouth filled with vines of viscous spit that coated his shaft. Satisfied, Nico stole his slippery prick from my lips, then climbed over the bench behind me.

A hand in the middle of my back tilted me forward onto Luca's chest. My perky bottom popped into the air as my bosom mashed into Luca's ribs. Nico stepped in closer, dodging the splayed points of my heels, and brushed a hand over my bucking ass as I rode Luca. His thumb outlined the wrinkled crevice of my anus, telegraphing his obvious intent.

He rested his hand on my lumbar and stilled my rearing hips. Luca paused and peered around my head, watching Nico, but also to gauge my reaction. I smiled over my shoulder at Nico, lifting my ass a few welcoming inches. He grinned and lurched forward, accepting the invitation.

Nico's tool strained against my clenched sphincter as he pressed in and I pushed back to meet him. His round head warped the stubborn knot and, lubed with my spit, skidded into my asshole with a "whoosh" of expelled breath from all three of us.

"Ffooooohhf!" I scrunched my eyes as the broad intruder breached my anus. Nico continued advancing, feeding more of his shaft into my exit. Below me, Luca began to move his pelvis as well, stabbing upwards into my pussy. "Welcome to the family, guys..." I warbled breathlessly.

The two cocks steadily pistoned into my holes. Beneath me, Luca's rhythmic fucking of my pussy churned pleasure that muddled the tender penetration in my asshole. Nico's dick created an unnatural pinching glut as it burrowed into my rectum, then left alien emptiness as it retreated.

Bracing on my flattened palms on Luca's chest, I rocked on my knees and pivoted my hips. Pushing both of my fuckholes down on the paired cocks, I smiled wickedly at the indulgence of my doubled penetration. As I moved, Luca's hands returned to my jogging tits, this time joined by his mouth as his tongue and lips lapped and plucked my erect nipples. Taken as a pair, the achy, illicit gratification built quickly in my slutty little bridesmaid body.

"Fuck! Yes! Both of you! Fuck me!" I barked out lustful orders as I thrashed my ass and pussy on the dual cocks. I was already cumming when Nico grabbed me by my shoulders, hauling my torso backwards to meet his thrusts into my anus. Luca's hands and mouth molded and slurped furiously at my violently wobbling jugs. My wailing climax loudly peaked and echoed in the quiet exhibit room. Only afterwards did I wonder about the volume of the music in the reception hall.

The lingering tremors whirled through my frame as orgasmic aftershocks radiated from my frenzied holes. Squeaky, quick murmurs of lusty delight shot from my gawping mouth as the sharp, stretching impacts continued. I felt rag-dolled between the thrusting men, no longer able to fuck back against either penetrating dick, only to absorb the impacts. My bent, trembling legs, propped on Luca's thighs, threatened to give out underneath me.

I gasped, wheeling my head around at the sudden emptiness as Nico withdrew his dick from my asshole. Luca pushed me up, his hands still clinging to my breasts as I was compelled upward. I swung my legs off of him, straightening them as I regained my footing on the floor. Standing unsurely on my jellied legs, I watched Luca slide out from between my legs and right himself into a seated straddle on the bench. His hands playfully returned to my rack and were joined there by Nico's from behind me. A coo escaped my lips as the younger brother's lips tracked along the ridge of my neck. I took each of their cocks in hand, gently stroking them as they relished my bust.

Luca turned me to face Nico. I went to my hands and knees on the leather cushion, my ass boosted in the air and legs parted. The older brother's hands gripped my firm buttocks, molding my cheeks apart and baring my furrowed pucker. I shivered at his electrifying touch.

"Do it!" I begged as I smiled over my shoulder at him. "Fuck my ass! It's your turn!" I wiggled my bum invitingly.

The other man didn't need further encouragement. Keeping one hand in place on my ass to hold my cheeks apart, he guided his erection to my rosebud. His glans pressed against the knotted hole, struggling for a long moment before the inflexible rim relented.

"Ack!" I snorted as the second cock wriggled stingingly into my anus. Luca's strong hands resumed their prying grasp on my buttocks, as his patiently surging hips fed his dick into my backdoor.

Nico straddled the bench in front of me. His fingers beneath my chin tipped my face upwards to meet his advancing passionate kiss. I gasped forcefully into his mouth, fueled by his older brother's pipe in my ass. He broke off our kiss, tenderly stroking my cheek before rotating his hand to the back of my head and jamming my mouth down onto his insistent prick.

Wrapping my mouth around Nico's cock, the musky tang overwhelmed my tongue and filled my sinuses. As I began to buck my lips along his shaft, I accepted the grungy flavor as the taste of my own asshole. A moment of disgust passed into enflamed lechery. The mounting depravity of the evening lit a bright fuse in my loins. Taking one brother's cock in my ass while sucking another's dick - a dick that had just violated my anus - was certainly beyond any duties I'd imagined when I agreed to be maid of honor. I submissively shuttered my eyes, puckering my lips around Nico's soiled pipe as he thrust his hips at my mouth.

"Ah fuck!" the younger brother hollered. A spluttering burst of saliva sprayed from my lips as Nico yanked his prick away. His faltering breath betrayed his loss of control. Beating his glans sloppily against my lips, he stroked his shaft and intently watched his older brother fuck my ass.

His initial burst leapt over my mouth, with two fat, white commas of semen stitching across my lips. A second, thick artillery blast of cum detonated in my face. I recoiled as gooey shrapnel streaked my cheeks and forehead and tangled in my eyebrows. I held my flinching expression while Nico spewed a band of creamy jizz up the bridge of my nose. Luca continued to drill my asshole as his brother ripped another milky rope, reaching from my nostril, over my cheek to my ear.

My surging orgasm surprised me; I didn't expect to cum from anal alone. But as my libido bathed in my own debauchery - and as one brother abused my asshole while the other defiled my face with his cum - my loins tautened then abruptly released with a palpable snap. Mushy icicles of jism hung, swaying from my nose and chin as Luca's thick cock hammered my pucker. The gooey columns snapped and splattered on the leather beneath me. Nico pushed his cock back to my lips and I accepted him as I came.

"Mmmmurrrmpf!" I shrieked around Nico's dick. His shaft clogged my mouth, muffling my climaxing wails. My pussy creamed as the older brother enthusiastically violated my asshole. Luca's cock in my ass continued its pulling, pinching hammering. He drilled deep into my rectum as he pulled my hips back to meet his forceful lurches.

Luca, like his brother, reached the end of his use for my body, and my sphincter cinched abruptly as he tugged his manhood free. I shifted to sit, then leaned toward Luca and pulled his cock to my mouth. The gritty taste of my anus again filled my mouth as I sucked his dick. I stroked his shaft as my lips pulled tightly along his length, confirming equal degradation from both brothers.

My lips popped off Luca's tool with a smack. Grinning promisingly, I lay on the bench. Tenting my knees, I perched the spikes of my heels on the leather cushion. My worn, swollen pussy lips ached sensuously. Luca straddled my waist, while Nico stood beside my head. I raised my hands to my breasts, cupping my rack invitingly while writhing impatiently on my back. My lips parted again to accept Nico into my mouth, eagerly suckling his head and stroking his shaft in my hand.

Luca's cock whipped a thick lash of cum up the valley between my tits that smashed gummily into my chin. Another shot splashed on the dome of my breast, with another line flashing over my lips and nostril. Luca sprayed my neck and dotted my bust with jism, then crisscrossed my tits with lines of jizz as his younger brother's aftershock filled my mouth with cum. Gasping as he leaned over me, Luca's final lob splatted in a gummy island map on my belly as I swallowed Nico's load. Nico pulled his cock from my mouth, then pressed his tip to my face as he released his last darts in three uneven bands across the bridge of my nose.

Swinging my legs off the bench, I righted and returned to a sitting position. I opened my cum-speckled lips, taking each brother into my mouth in turn. Jism dribbled off my cheeks and nose, hung in jelly spikes from my chin, and trickled in marbled lines across my swelling tits. Watching as I sucked the last jizz from his younger brother's dick, Luca brashly reverted to Italian again.

"E ora sei ancora più bella!" Luca declared, wringing the last drops of cum from his spent cock onto my tits.

Grinning broadly, Nico began to translate. "He says 'now you are even more beautif-'"

"Yeah. I understood that one, thanks." I interrupted with a knowing giggle. A fluffy clump of jism broke from the tip of my nose and spattered on the pink toe of my pump. A chorus of zippers sounded in the quiet exhibit room as the pair pulled up their pants and straightened their dress shirts and ties. I scanned the polished floor for my panties.

Picking up his jacket, Luca reached into the pocket and retrieved a clean handkerchief. "You need this, no?" He offered, surveying my cum-dappled figure. I smiled gratefully and rubbed the rag over the mottled field of jizz on my breasts. The cloth was saturated by the time I reached my chin and I had to commandeer Nico's hankie as well to finish wiping the cum from my face. Both men were adamant that I did not need to return the rag.

My tits were still sticky to the touch as I pulled the bodice of my dress back up my torso to my chest. Nico forlornly watched my pale orbs disappear behind the sweetheart cups.

"It would be nice to, as you say, 'fuck' them..." He remarked.

"Hmm, a tittyfuck is more of a 'sneaking away at a baby shower' kind of activity, don't you think?" I winked at the younger brother, promising this was not the last family party we would enliven, then turned my open back to him. "Now zip me up. Quick, before we're missed at the party and cause a divorce!" Nico grinned excitedly as he cinched my Bodie.

"Ah hah!" Luca exclaimed victoriously as he reached under the bench, then emerged holding the white crossed strings of my thong. "It would be unlucky for a janitor to find such a thing."

The slim crotch was still damp as I pulled the thong into place. I tugged the hem of the dress down my hips and smoothed the glossy fabric over my hips and tummy. A few stubborn creases refused to vanish, and the corset top seemed less secure than ever as it confined my bust. Leaning toward the reflective glass of the bird display, I assessed my makeup and hair. Dragging my fingernails through the strands hanging beside my face, I picked apart the clotted cum and straightened my hair as best as I could.

"How do I look?" I turned to the pair as they swept into their jackets in unison. Such extraordinary similarities, I smiled luridly to myself.

"Beautiful!" Luca effusively complimented me. I suspected he might be picturing me with his dick in my mouth as he spoke, but I blushed at the flattery all the same.

Nico cracked open the door and scouted the hall before hurrying our group out of the exhibit. Lifting on my toes, I shared a last passionate kiss with each of the brothers, in turn, before we made our staggered returns to the reception.

The scene in the reception was largely unchanged, and my absence seemed to have gone unnoticed. I stopped at the far end of the bar, ordered two cocktails and hastily downed one to catch up with the rest of the party, then ordered a replacement. With a drink in each hand, I found Brandy as she walked to the head table and handed her a glass.

"I haven't seen you around much... Why are you all flushed?" she probed as she took a sip. I shrugged my shoulders and indicated the drink in my hand for explanation. Luca smiled tenderly as he sat down on the other side of the bride and groom. Brandy rolled her eyes at my implied intoxication, "Don't overdo it, please. You know how you can get." I grinned devilishly as we took our seats for the best man's speech.

Nico took the mic from the band leader, thanking the band, the priest, and assembled guests. He turned and gave me a quick wink before shifting his speech to members of the wedding party. "It is also important to extend deepest thanks to the family of the bride. Especially her sister, Sarah, for bending over backwards to welcome me and my brother..."

Brandy wheeled her head around and glared daggers at me as I blushed and gazed intently at my toes.