All Comments on 'Blake Lively Pt. 02: Education'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work! Here’s some utilised girls I hope they give some ideas: florence pugh , natalie alyn lind,alexandra daddario, katherine mcnamara, sabrina carpenter. It’s shocking they have so few fics. For Sabrina how about comfort turned to sex fic? She was screwed over by Olivia fans ( another girl who don’t have fics)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You gotta write a story about Leighton Meester. This was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any update sir?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leighton meester and Blake Lively together would be perfect

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I thought they agreed Dan wasn’t going to do anything that could jeopardize her marriage or career. Marking her body so severely, handcuff abrasions on her wrists, caning and flogging welts on her bottom will make any photo shoots out of the question until she’s completely healed. Is Blake planning to abandon her previous commitments? Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on part 3 of the story??

NojNojover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 3 of the story is in the works, it'll be written first half of this year hopefully. Just hold on, I know it's a long wait but it'll be worth it.

LindteggLindtegg11 months ago

Very excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredibly hot but I was surprised that he sent her home with her body carrying such clear evidence that she had been whipped and caned and probably fucked as well, likely to damage their marriage.

I hope it does not cause any damage to her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved how easily she opened her ass to his deep fucking and how she responded to his discipline. I am really looking forward to seeing her move even deeper into submission to her Master, hoping to see her more immediately obedient to his orders and responsive to what he has in mind for her body and mind.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is riveting. Any idea of when we can expect Part 3?

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

I am seriously looking forward to Part III and Blake's further acceptance of her submission and her Master's training of his new slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous