All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 10'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jerin51jerin51about 12 years ago
To much time between the postings

I really have liked your stories about the Brethren but I have to say this story is dragging just to much and each posting has months between, that´s just not fair to the reader so I think there will be no more reading from my side. To move the storyline forward at such a slow pace is not making it better and I really have been longing for a conclusion- you know quality before quantity but it just drags on and on...without some real happening - that they are in danger always we do know after the stories before and 10 chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

NOOOO F$#@%^ cliff hanger.Loved this chapter.I was on edge through out the entire chapter. Good story telling love your skills.

pmpktypmpktyabout 12 years ago

I really do like this story and it may just be me but I feel like we are in the same place as we were the last few chapters. She keeps talking about leaving and they wont let her and then something happens to one of the brothers, this time all. I guess I'm just wondering where its heading. As I said I really do like the story and can't wait to read more those are just my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'll just wait

I'll just wait until the end. Every chapter is the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well.....

I'm not as invested in these characters like I was with previous stories. Plus Xan's foul mouth is just getting beyond now. With Liam, it fits the whole fiery redhead persona, but Xan, it's like she swears to show how tough she is.

I think I'll return to this story when Caleb does.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 12 years ago
i dunno

i dunno what should i write. Others have writen everything that i want to say. Besides i am worry, if i say something you dislike, you might lost your interest in continuing the story. If i write something that you like i might have to pray that all the other comments do not make you lost your muse in writing it. But basicaly i will keep on reading and voting your story since the 1st Brethen is my fav, and i am still waiting for the come back of Andrae's mate.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'm still enjoying the story...

but I agree that it's two steps forward, one step back. That's been happening for the whole story and it is getting slightly aggravating. Xan is smart, why can't she think of a way out of this? And while I understand that the Brethren are not infallible, they are getting their butts handed to them every chapter. I thought they were stronger than that. Why is some mid-level demon kicking their asses so regularly?

I'm in this for the long haul because I like your writing style and I like the characters. However, I would like to see either a little more progress in the chapters or chapters posted more frequently so that we didn't wait for ages, only to have nothing new happen.

Looking forward to more progress!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Isn't it time Liam became multi-dimensional?

Yes, I get it that he's angry. All the time. About everything, except sunrises. And it's not working for him. As the story goes forward, his love is in ever-increasing danger and his anger has driven her to withdraw frequently. Now it looks like she's going to take a step that is sure to make things worse before they get better. If Liam doesn't learn to think through his rage, then it won't matter if they come out of the upcoming battle successfully, you'll still have left us with an overgrown toddler who exemplifies a potty-mouth and a bad attitude.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
i dont agree

with the other comments. I love your stoies and look forward to reading them, i do have to admit im getting impatient now waiting for the big ending. I feel like we are now on our way to the lead up. I still miss Nadia, poor D. I think she is keeping Caleb where he is - if thats possible? Cant wait to see how it all plays out.

addictedchick4addictedchick4about 12 years ago
I love it.

I love your stories. I think your doing an amazing job and I can't wait for the big ending. Keep up the fantastic work and don't change a thing!!!!!

19justme8319justme83about 12 years ago

God you write awesome stories. I've enjoyed every chapter of every story. Absolutely cannot wait for me. You're doing a fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

I have just read your entire body of work, to date. The stories are captivating in concept. The reading is hampered, however, by sloppy editing. Well crafted emotional crescendos are severed by the need to reread a sentence that doesn't make sense. Silly mistakes, such as the difference between taught and taut. Using the wrong tense. Forgetting if it's 'he' or 'she'. Leaving letters out of 2 letter words!?

These considerations are holding back these stories from being an exceptional read.

Keep up the good work - just pay more attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In my Kevin Hart voice...

"SHIT! They got Patrick, Dad! Ain't you watchin'?" Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous