All Comments on 'Board Game'

by bobbio2112

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
constructive criticism

this is a niche fetish, many people don't like it.

a little warning/intro./ foreshadowing or description of your story would be appreciated.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

dont need a part 2, You got a solid 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry,

Board games like this when involving more than just 2 belong in group sex; usually better off with at least two couples. To make things fair; that way the women can see how it is when all their man's attention is on another woman...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The loser troll strikes again

All three of those comments are from one sad loser. He can’t get it into his thick head that Loving Wives is about women having extra-marital sex. That’s what this category is about whether he likes it or not. And this is not a niche fetish as he claims. It’s the number two fantasy of men behind ss x with two women, watching their wives/girlfriends with another man. This was a fun story and it deserves another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

for the sickos. I want to make a comment get a life loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
garbage

utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whew!

Hard as a rock and wanting to cum. This story touched a lot of my blue ribbon hot spots, including eating out Brad's cum from my wife's ravaged pussy. Would love to read more from this author!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so his wife is just another whore i think he should keep an eye on her i am sure she will soon be fucking brad without bob then it is time to get rid of the bitch i am sure he will not get to play the game with an extra woman only she will get to play with men throw the cunt out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Talk about an exercise in double standards:

she can/would invite another guy to play the board game but, not another woman??? Should throw the lying, deceitful bitch to the curb; after all it was all pre-planned be her. It's not like she would ever allow him a reversal, on HIS terms.

Although, he should call up one of his ex's to join in playing the board game; after all: "All's fair in love & war"...

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Just some questions and answers...

Just some questions and answers: 1 - Is this a good marriage? NO...2 - Is this a marriage based on love? NO...3 - Is this an open marriage? NO...4 - Is this a very bad story? YES! so, as @gmann57 said, no need for part 2...1*

wonderfulwonderfulabout 6 years ago
Great little yarn

Ignore the naysayers. It was a fun story. We've played the same way at various times, sometimes with cards, sometimes changing the rules to standard board games. in order to get ourselves naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love the people who hang around here just to crap all over stories.

I wonder if you behave the same way in real life.

“Speaking truths” just to bring people down who are trying to have a little fun.

Doubt it.

Tiny people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You can ignore anyone you want,

But the truth is still the truth and the naysayers will triumph in the end because this sucks.. The only frequent flyers will be the ex-wife and Brad... and as for the game, those 2 would have played it in the front yard alone because that is where it would have been thrown as soon as Brad was invited to dinner. He and the ex-wife would have had to graze the long grasses and eat the shrubs as they played because neither of them would have gotten in the house alive ever again.... Neigh, Neigh, Neigh.... Giddy up, Go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It takes a very small mind to get upset over fiction

Only a mental midget allows himself to be upset by a fictional story. And apparently our resident LW troll is as small as they come. It’s evident by all of his comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Trolls

What kind of moron goes onto a erotica website to complain about fictional erotic stories. What did you expect to find, bible stories? Most likely one of those Russian trolls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous comments

The LW troll is just one very busy little man , posting all these comments on all these fictional stories. What a sad life. Oh, sorry, that's me. I'm the troll. This cuck, fag, shit sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No I'm the troll

I'm the LW Troll and this story totally, like sucks, dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was this just supposed to be a stroke story, for wimps who enjoy humiliation and disrespect?

I don't see any real plot or drama here. She invited her old boyfriend over without any real permission or discussion with her husband, and then sucks and fucks him in front of the cuckold, as she planned and executed. So there was no drama, suspense, surprise, or any doubt where this story was going. Guess the wife will now be inviting over whoever she wants to fuck next? Not sure what the identity of the bull she brings over has to do with the plot. He's just her current cock. What did his being a previous boy friend have to do with anything?

But you spent a lot of time and effort describing the sex, so I guess that was the point, describing your fantasies about cuckolding and group sex? OK, if that works for you, whatever, its your time and effort. Just not sure why you bothered to publish it for others to read. Only a moron would find this type of story interesting or arousing. You want to create a fan base of pussy morons, really? ok You deserve each other. Maybe you boys can meet up and demonstrate how a real cuck sucks cock. Bet you're already ahead of that idea.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
That whole line of shit was worth 1 star.

You set the husband up to be cuckolded and he played along. Right...real life would end up with the bitch at the hospital with her old boyfriend and no husband. He would be divorcing the cunt. Sorry but you actually got a generous 1 star should be negative 40 stars. She chats with him on facebook, sets up this whole ordeal with no thought of her husband except to make him eat her creampie. Fuck you. You'll be lucky to get me to read you again for any reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Written Like a Script

We agree with the commentator who noted this was written like a movie script. It would have flowed better if it had been written in regular story telling narrative style.

That said, it was direct, right to the point and very hot. Both my wife and I enjoyed it.

I am sure every one of our wives has had, sometime in her past, at least one big cocked lover, who she would still like to screw again, if she had the opportunity. My wife is from Argentina and early on in our relationship, she liked to tell me the dirty stories of her past. Among all her past lovers, there were three that were especially well endowed and good in bed.

They came to our wedding in Buenos Aires and fortunately behaved like gentlemen that day. However, when I undressed her, on our wedding night, I discovered that each of them had stuffed their business card down the front of her dress.

Whenever any of the three come visit us here in Florida, my wife has a long weekend escape with them. And, each one of them has sired one of our three kids. My wife got me a vasectomy the month before our marriage.

She occasionally enjoys other lovers here locally. But, those three Big Boys are her favorites.

We hope to see more chapters to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A friend started fucking a married woman that he knew growing up. They never hooked up back then but now he’s fucking her every which way possible. She claims to be happily married but is taking up her ass a couple of times a week from her old friend. It’s amazing with married people who claim to love their spouse will risk it all to fuck around

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Don't quit your day job

Either you aren't married or are and your wife Cucks you out as her personal Beta Male.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Boobio writes cheating whore stories like his auntie, BobNBoobi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous