All Comments on 'Bob and Cora'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Weird, usually the husbands in your stories are more suspicious than this.

Like it never occurred to him that it would take about 2 hours just to make out with a guy and leave him horny? Or why if all she did was make out and grope, did she feel the need to shower after every encounter?

Sry, this was a 1star from me. He was so diligent initially but when he confronted her he just bought her story at face value.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

The truth always comes out. Bob won’t forget or forgive what he saw her do. Her reason wouldn’t excuse what he saw. Cora should start looking for anew place to live. It won’t be with Brad as he will be done with her especially when she is no longer married. Beside he won’t be worth much after tripping over that tire iron a dozen times. Funny how he landed on his crotch every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had always thought better of Pauline. This is a great disappointment to me.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Oof. Just Plain Bottom of the Barrel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Better be a part two! This crap is getting old!

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Oh Bob, you gotta do a sequel to this one and set it right.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Screw over him

A quick check with Dr Google would show that the proper version is Screw Him Over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a story praising the impunity of a cheating whore, terrible 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
another

another one with no ending not complete at all

Destro97Destro97about 2 years ago

I expect a follow up story where everything works out the right way

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Started liking the story, but the last part of the story SUCKS.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

This story was just posted to stir up the crowd.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Well that sucks.

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenabout 2 years ago

2 stars... Not because of the story line (and I know, the cucks in the y'alliban like to bitch about anything short of beheading cheating women, but this isn't about that), but because as he has many times before, JPB is just recycling plots that he has used before. THis time without even dressing it up with a unique location or device. Just one of the standards with a new name slapped on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to you? 1star is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuckin whore wish she got caught

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You let that cunt get away with it?! You are a let down but then all your stories are...

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Hated the ending. There will never be a sequel but if there is, the husband needs to find out and take affirmative action.

amanapamanapabout 2 years ago

She gets caught in a follow up

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

But now you have to explain that to me. A woman who appears to be a slut is cheating on her husband with the help of a friend he happens to meet in a bar, where he happens to tell his life story and where he happens to get advice on how to proceed. And the moment he leaves the bar, the "girlfriend" happens to be reporting to his wife what to tell him if the confrontation arises? Good thing I happened to read this story and happened to realize that your story has loads of "holes". But that's certainly coincidental.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

If he genuinely believed that horse shit story from the girl in the bar or his wife he's an idiot. Finish the story please as ending it here just makes it annoying to read when you get to the end as it's well written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not finished

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

But now you have to explain that to me. A woman who appears to be a slut cheats on her husband with the help of a friend he happens to meet at a bar where he happens to tell his life story and where he happens to get advice on how to proceed. And the moment he leaves the bar, the "girlfriend" happens to be reporting to his wife what to tell him if the confrontation arises? Good thing I happened to read this story and happened to realize that your story has loads of "holes". But that's certainly coincidental.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Damn i hate cheats but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One can only hope the two cunts in this story get theirs in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The low rating should have warned me but I still decided to read this. Wish I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bob, I wouldn't give anyone permission to continue this story or this chick is gonna end up six feet under, ten times over.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Grrrrrrr, needs a sequel, she needs to burn for the disrespect

GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

Pt 2 - her downfall needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When in doubt, kick her out. No compromises.

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

Not my type of ending. And he did buy her story to easy.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a cunt. Hope there’s a part 2 and she gets caught

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yup…confirmed it today! JPB is as gay as they come!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bob would still wonder why it took Cora two hours to get home after leaving Brad with blue balls. Maybe one day he'll be looking through their wedding album and see a familiar face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* - pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Follow up please. She HAS to get caught!!!!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Nice twist at the, too bad story is unfinished.

JustloosenmrJustloosenmrabout 2 years ago

C'mon mate..... seriously??

The end surprised me!!

grogers7grogers7about 2 years ago

If an adult couple is making out for weeks, I would not believe it ended with just kisses at 2nd base -- neither do the main characters in JPB stories. Part two of this story will surely remind us why we follow Just Plain Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to write another chapter and let him catch the whore.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Loved it, great story! To continue the story, he quietly catches her while Brad is enjoying her charms, and then, in a bitchy SGR moment, he seduces Pauline French (having read your stories, I now know Pauline well in all of her incarnations), and gets some spectacular revenge. Then he and Pauline's husband go to a sports bar for some MGD and male bonding. 5*~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really need another chapter on this where the soroity sisters get burned to the grouns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What else to expect from you, Bro?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating divisive whores who think it's okay to fuck over their husband. If this is what being college friends is about, it's certainly fucked up. I've said it before, I'll say it again, stories like this make stupid look good.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Why I thought that the Pauline chick was setting him up, I don't know - but it probably helps explain the low scores for an author who routinely goes with nothing but 4*. Maybe my score will help bring this up a bit but I can say I was disappointed. Too many 2* LW stories the past two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The BTB epilogue will score much higher, so you might start writing the outline now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And that's why men, you don't trust women.

Men don't 'unburden'. Men take advantage of it, and of course women will.

I not only didn't buy Pauline's crap excuse for his wife....I simply wouldn't care.

She lied to her husband, had inappropriate dancing with a younger guy, and was making out with him in a car.

That's enough reason for divorce. Even if he's gonna be a beta bitch about it, he should at LEAST make out with a hot chick in a back seat of a car....cuz "it's not a big deal"

And let's not forget that his wife was gaslighting him before he produced the pictures of her. THAT is actually enough disrespect to toss that bitch to the streets.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Fun but unsatisfying

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

Since that night she has gone out with the 'girls' every Thursday evening.

Friday at work I thought about what I should do.

Buckskins was a country/western bar that had bands on Friday and Saturday nights.

I was going to shut him down once and for all next week, but now I'll just do it at work tomorrow.

Sorority sisters are forever and will always have each other's back.

Not wanting to sound like a bummer, but i the went to college and were sorority sisters, I would assume (bad word) that they would have jobs that were Monday thru Friday, why would she be going in on Saturday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The bitch got away with it and the cuck bought it. Disappointed story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your a piece of shit bob

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

I hope hubby has a big gun when he confronts his three targets. I see jpb is still a cuck and still writes like one.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Oh my. Great little story from a fertile mind. Just what I have come to expect from JPB.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

She was in that front seat for waaay to long for that story to work out, part two and wifey crashes and burns?

ItlNYJewItlNYJewabout 2 years ago

Is there going to be a Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read many stories of yours... and maybe because of where I am in my relationship... I hate that Cora gets away with cheating. Thank you for continuing to write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical fucking cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story needs a part two where Bob finds out about the lies.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Good twist at the end. I thought you'd messed up by giving the blue balls story away. That damn Pauline is forever giving poor Bob the shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs a sequel. Otherwise just shit.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

Poor asshole, Bitch wife, Cunt sorority sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 2: Frat brothers revenge! LoL

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

Great writing as usual, only thing that stopped star 5 was the BITCH won again. That's almost as bad as a Cuck story. I did do 4 though

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

sucks that Bob was the one who stays suckered. Would have liked to see a post-script where someone enlightens Bob as a counter to her counter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JPB runs hot and cold. I read him, but not cared for many of his stories, but appreciated his versatility and vision of seeing two sides to issues.

I am now through with him.

I enjoy Literotica and over time have come to appreciate two recurring characters who have appeared in stories from several authors, Sally Hawk and Pauline French. While French has been rather fickle, she had an innate appeal, at least to me she did. JPB has ruined her with this story, and has ruined me with her character. One point or whatever, sorry there is no “ZERO” rating.

So long Bob, you douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BOB you sure know how to screw a good story// I like it but you should continue as I am sure Cora will find others in more of your tales .. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know it's not your style, but please do a follow-up where upon Bob "catches" her and we have a classic BTB!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please let Bob find out, kick this whore to the curb and cut off 5 of Brad's inches.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to part two

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Story (3 Stars)

I like this one. It shows sometimes it just doesn't go as you plan. It is close to real life.

It does leave room for a really good BTB follow-up for those of us who like the cheater to get burned. However, that is just my opinion.

Keep writing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Yeah...no self respecting husband cares if she's trying to teach "someone a lesson" you put your lips and attention on another man. Then fuck you from then on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bob fucks another guy over woohoo!

FD45FD45about 2 years ago

Sometimes you get the bear. Sometimes the bear gets you.

All’s fair in Love and War.

Nice use of Pauline French

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Great story. I guess we need to add lie detectors to the wrong spouses toolkit to find out about cheating, and of course have a pre-nup that penalizes cheating except in the case of rape (and yes that would require police report and hospital visit). I also sincerely hope Karma hits both these women - like a fully loaded 18 wheeler going 80 miles per hour! It would be very interesting if Cora turned up pregnant, and Bob insisted on a paternity test (should be automatic/mandatory these days) and low and behold the child wasn't his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was just thinking about JPB when I saw a story called Harry in VA. A couple stories later and a new Bob! Thanks for the tale!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, Bob! PUH-LEEESE tell me there is a sequel/chp. 2 in the works. This is too good to stop now.

TnicollTnicollabout 2 years ago

Oh Bob, you’re going to get hammered for this one! Congratulations, have a beer on me while you’re reading the comments and laughing your ass off. I gave you 5*’s if for no other reason than how much you are going to raise the hyenas’ blood pressure!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I hope there is a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I bet you take some heat for this one Bob. Thanks for the work.

Doc

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

Ehh not sure a guy is ever buying that story. Not even a dumb one.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Man if you don't come with part two, retribution is a most

mischief_makermischief_makerabout 2 years ago

This is begging for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

May be better when it has an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A technical 5 stars - as always a great story-telling voice, great pace and believable. I liked it even though I disliked and resent the wife's behavior!

alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 2 years ago

Strange that the story ends short of her cheating ...no chap 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheater getting away with it? No way it is a good thing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is so unlike you to have a story where you help the woman cheat. Not a fan of this one.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Welp i thoroughly hate it but shit like this happens all the time. Its sucks but thats how life is, most of the time cheaters get off scott free.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 2 years ago

Didn’t care for it. But thanks for the effort

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Duckydan49Duckydan49about 2 years ago

He WILL find out. Cheaters ALWAYS fuck up some way. It may take a while but it will happen.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

This needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see a part 2 where she gets caught, after thinking her husband is dumb she will find out he aint stupid after all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whore's gotta burn.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

Another dummy husband....WTF can there please be more atleast a bit smart husbands in these stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...