All Comments on 'Body Shop'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the character qualities, the build up of the scenario, the pace ... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Totally loved this story!

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really well written . Great build up and highly erotic too. 5 stars for sure.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
I had to stop when they met for lunch.

I was finding it fun and enjoyable until their conversation. Unless I was dating a complete moron, if I described myself the way he did, I'd have been kicked in the nuts and laughed at. It comes off like cheesy "player" speak. Her dialogue is equally cringing.

I like the premise, and it's reasonably free of errors. But the dialogue....

candicane410candicane410over 10 years ago
I cried

I just want to know when the wedding is? I cried when it ended.. Thank you so much for writing this. It was the best story I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Reading

This is the only story worth reading of all of the other stories shown in the last two weeks.

pavlovpavlovover 10 years ago

I like the romance in the story. Nice work man!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Melanie needs an engagement ring

Matthew Robbins, being the very smart cookie that he is, has to stake a claim on that woman. Intelligent, beautiful, sexy, witty, and with a '67 Mustang, she sounds like a perfect match for Matt. I'd say this story needs a Chapter 2.

Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

Mostera1Mostera1over 10 years ago
Superb

Excellent erotica, and a wonderful romance. The plot was original, the characters written well, and you brought it all together seamlessly.

You wove Matt and Melanie as a couple so perfectly that we know exactly what will transpire. A very satisfying end.

Thank you,

M1*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Criticism...

It lacks a genuine flow... A story written with general diction.. The lack of detail makes it a boring read. I quit reading a page and a half into it. Has potential... Dialogue needs more realism/humor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crazy

She kind of seemed like Minnie Mouse on uppers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
190 Followers
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.