All Comments on 'Bonita BBW'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable romp

Look forward to more from you..... thank you

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
****

Okay, it's not a masterpiece, but it's not all that bad for a first effort. I agree the dialogue needs a lot of work, but you can do it. Try reading it aloud and if it doesn't sound like something you'd say in a case like that, change it. Same thing for the woman's part.

Remember you won't please everybody. If you want to see proof, go to the loving wives section and read some of those comments.

mrstanleymrstanleyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
First Erotic Story

This is actually a true encounter of a BBW. We have been married y years now. For those of you who thought is was corny you can go to Socorro. You will she the old Spanish church, Socorro Springs and the Motel 6. It is about 90% true. The names were changed. Most of the dialog is what was said at least close. She is sitting next to me on the couch right now.

lonelyleftylonelyleftyalmost 9 years ago
Nice job

Good work. It feels real and that beats fancy. Maybe it could use a bit more length and detials, but it paints a nice and clear picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like all women. I went on a boat at the Great Barrier reef, scuba and diving. There were only 18 people, not like the big tourist boats. I was 39. we arrived at our first reef, you could see the fish, the water was so clear. Because of stingers, they liked you to get into a stinger suit and pair up while snorkeling. There was a rather large older woman on her own, maybe late 50s,she was having difficulty putting on the suit ,as they zipped up at the back. I offered to help her, she accepted. She then said are you paired with anyone, I said no, she asked would it be ok if I paired with you. I said I was about to ask you the same. Robert hi, Betty, nice to meet you. It was great, after about 2 hours, they moved the boat to another spot while they served lunch. This reef was deeper, more water flow, she stayed close. We then headed back, she wore a light green one piece, big round bottom, quite thick legs. As we went to get off the boat, she said I don't know how to thank you for making it such a great day. I said, well you could have dinner with me, she smiled, well that would be very nice, I think I would like that. We were staying in different hotels in Port Douglas, we agreed to meet at a small seafood restaurant. I arrived first, she came in, a summery type dress. It was a good meal, except the coffee, crap. I said look, my hotel is 3 streets away, they have a small bar, the coffee is good., before I could ask she said well lets go there. As we walked she reached for my hand, the coffee was heaps better. Nice hotel, yes apparently some TV executive owned it but he went bust, 5 star, what are the rooms like, great views,I can show you if you like. I like. We went up, nice, I said there is a balcony in each bedroom overlooking the reef, I showed her, she stood at the rail, mm, nice breeze, good view, I was standing behind her as her dress blew up a little, I said yes, from where I am standing it is a great view. Her head turned, smiled and she lifted her dress quickly, I couldn't see any underwear. I moved over to her, holding her from behind, my hands around her, I heard her, nice I love being held, her head back on my shoulder. I dropped one hand onto her leg, moving it up she said if you go any higher I might not leave tonight as her legs spread, my hand touching , a finger gently finding her pussy,slowly rubbing along the wet slit, then gently penetrating her. I felt her push down, I pushed a second finger in. She moaned, then stood, turning to me, looking at me, I grabbed her hand, guided her into the bedroom. I un zipped her dress, kissing at her neck as I did so, I unhooked her bra, her breasts were large, hanging a bit, I turned her, then kissed and sucked each breast. I then lay her back on the bed, removed my clothes, I saw her eyes look as I dropped my underwear, my cock sticking up at about 45 degrees. Then I moved between her legs, she spread them , yes she was ready but I moved down, my tongue opening her pussy, then around her anus which caused her to close her legs a little but they soon re opened, then back up her pussy gently licking her clit I heard her, stop , stop as she pushed up, then her legs closed, her body shook and my face was very wet. I moved away, motioning with my hands for her to roll over, she did, I grabbed her pulling her back to the edge of the bed, she knew, on her knees I pushed into her pussy doggy style fucking her hard until my cum shot into her pussy. I pulled back, she moved forward and lay flat on the bed. I lay down, we had a bit of small talk before she drifted off to sleep. I woke with her hand stroking my cock, I looked at her, my hand going to her head, guiding it to my cock, I guided her legs over my head pulling her pussy down to me, the smell, the taste, mm, my cock responded. I kept licking her, I pulled her pussy down holding her on my face as my cum shot into her mouth.I let her go, she moved and straddled my still hard cock, bouncing up and down for only a short time and then my cock felt like it had been flooded by juice as she slumped forward. We lay there, then she got up and showered, have some breakfast with me, no, she said I have a plane to catch and she left. I went down to the restaurant to have some breakfast, I looked around, there was a woman having breakfast plain looking but I heard her ask the waiter which reef cruise would be good. He recommended a large but popular boat that took about 150 people. I wandered over to her, i couldn't help but over hear, look there is a nicer boat only takes 20 people, I am in fact going on it. I smiled very nicely as she said oh, thank you, that sounds very nice, how do I book that, let me help you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES