All Comments on 'Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 03'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gahhhhh!

So happy for this installment! I'm so addicted to Kara and Lissy..hoping for a hundred more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank the goddess

I don't think I could have stood much more. I know the healing process will be long and difficult - and I hope Lissy won't try to be Kara's therapist. I think I read the whole thing holding my breath. I'm so relieved Kara is away from the evil.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Just Starting This Chapter

First thing I've read that makes Lissy's hesitation make some sense:

"I want her here with me. And then there are those moments I wonder which 'her' I want. THAT is the biggie, right?"

WAS the Kara she fell in love with the REAL Kara? If she finds her and takes her back, setting aside how what they've both gone through have changed them, would she love who Kara really is, assuming that the Kara she knew may have been somewhat an act?

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Ho-o-o-ly Crap!

When I read the name Becky at the Police station, my first thought was, "Oh, shit!", then saw different last name, figured just a coincidence, then turned out it WAS the same Becky!

Would have loved to read what happened when cops brought Becky back to Bette and what happened when Shade's people got there!

Was pleased to see that one of my theories about Bette blackmailing Kara to continue working with her under threat of revealing her involvement to Lissy was correct.

idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
Holy F***

I'm speechless and then I'm not. And then I am again....

And I'm not making much sense but who could have really seen this twist coming.

I want to a) kill Bette. b) kill Becky. c) strangle Barb. d) kiss Shade and Destiny and finally get my heart rate, blood pressure and breathing under control after reading this chapter.

My God!!!!

Where, how, why doesn't even come close and sighing in relief only lasted momentarily as I read the last page.

Our poor Kara is so broken and I don't know if Lissy's love is enough to help get her back together.

The next chapter is going to be (in some ways) harder to read than all the rest I think, because of the emotional battles that will happen.

Thank you, AVL, TOW for this....Just...Thank you!!!

IDB

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
"Oh My Gawd Again"

Friday. 00:05hrs. I wake to check my phone for the latest stories on Literotica. Nothing to report.

Friday. 02:10hrs. I check Lit again.

It's there. The new Match Made chapter is out. I make a mental note and try to sleep. No chance.

Friday. 04:05hrs. I give up. Lissy and Kara won't let me sleep. I get up and take the Ipad to my favorite chair and hit the Literotica site.

Friday. 04:16hrs. "Oh My God"

Friday. 04:18hrs. "Oh Shit"

Friday. 04:22hrs. "Get Her Kara"

Friday. 04:30hrs. "That Fucking Bitch"

Friday. 04:38hrs. Desperately in need of coffee. I'll need more coffee to finish this. Maybe an Oxycodone.

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue. (Old joke)

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Woah all aboard the Vixen Coaster

Yet another hell of a ride AVL and TOW. I am raw with emotions, breathless, have all sorts of funny feelings inside me. A simply amazing chapter from two exceptional writers. I can't find words right now so I bow down in gratitude for you allowing us to share this roller coaster of a ride with you.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
"Becky can you hand me the garlic please?"

I went crazy... I started yelling... "I knew it, I knew that fucking bitch was involved!!!" I had a sneaking suspicion that Becky was Veronica... but "Becky can you hand me the garlic please?" left no doubt in my mind.

I just knew that the sick bitch had gotten her claws into Kara again. Part of me wishes she had ended Alexis when she had the chance... but I know that Kara could never find her way home if she had.

I still want Bette to die... to die a long painful death... I still think staking her out in the desert to be a fitting end to this wretched excuse for a human being.

Ok.. I need to be calm... I need to find my happy place... because Kara and Lissy need loving support. Not a homicidal maniac.

Vixen and TOW I don't know how you do what you do. Love and hugs for you both and what this heart wrenching story must have done to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kudos to you Vixen...

You are an amazing author! I can not believe how emotionally charged I've been reading this series. Not surprised about Becky...had a sneaky suspicion something was amiss. Somehow I have a feeling there are more twists and turns before (hopefully) happily ever after. O.K...bring on the next chapter!

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
stuttering, scratching my head and some more stuttering...

WTF!!! ok, so in between the stuttering is oh, just a wee bit of anger, rage, questions that I know will not be answered easily or soon. I don't think I have ever wanted to physically hurt another human but these two bitches (and I am being nice) I think I could mutilate them quite easily after much torture. and they are not even real! WTF!!!

now that I have that out I am speechless and hopeful that kara is on the road to a healing recovery and both she and lissy can find their way through all the shit they both have endured. it will be a long, slow tedious road. kara has been so damaged and scared. and lissy has her own issues to work through.

vixen and tow, the two of you have done such an amazing creative compilation to deliver such a terrifying yet loving story that goes so beyond. and made it all fit so beautifully together and flow and transition. how did you two get through the intensity and depth of all of this and still keep it together? you have kept us guessing and questioning and we never had a definite clue as to what was really going on. that takes a talent and creativity that few can do.

I know I am rambling but I just finished this chapter and that is what my brain is doing.

I felt all along there was something up with becky/veronica, just was not sure what. she and bette/alexis deserve each other in a dungeon somewhere far, far away. and someone needs to throw away the key!

ok, I need to shut up for now and do a little processing.

thank you for what you have given us!

jan

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Hit by a freight train

Thats how I feel right now. Almost 24 hours after first reading. I went away with all sort of emotions, but at the time I was calm, hopeful that maybe just maybe everything was going to be ok. Might take a while for them to get there but they would. The deception for me of course occurred because of the writing style of this chapter, humour and relaxing scenes, followed by the darkest of dark, followed by more humour and at last lovers loving, and then wham violence at the end yet still with Lissy letting Kara knows she loves her.

This morning I awoke and it suddenly hit me, Kara was raped, not just raped as if that isn't enough but by someone imitating Lissy. OMG how do I get my head around that, and if I can't do it then how can Lissy and Kara??? Ok before you start shouting its just fiction , that its not real, well thats the kicker isn't it. These two brilliant authors have made Lissy and Kara real for me, they now live in my head and I feel real emotions when I read about them, Normally I can read a story and go wow that was good or hmm wish I hadn't read that and not think much about it after that. But this damn tale goes round and round in my head.

I know Kara is broken, I know Lissy's rape by her husband must have left parts of her broken. The problem is I now think I'm broken too, I'm distraught I want to help these two ladies like I would want to help my real friends, I feel their pain and take comfort in the few good times they are having.

And.....now I've written an essay, something I hate to do but I just had to get it out there. Bette and Becky I hope they rot in hell for what they have done. Kara and Lissy your love is strong god it will need to be but you can get through this. AVL and TOW I want, no I need to you keep writing no matter how painful it is, for both you as authors and me as a reader.

rkolnerrkolnerover 10 years ago
Overwhelmed

AVL ... at this point I'm in danger of sounding like a broken record but I'm in awe of your ability to draw me in. You make it all feel so real. This chapter is most definitely worthy of the Vixen coaster... thankfully I had the bar securely across my lap. Not that it helped when your story turned me upside down. I lost more than my sunglasses! ! okay... deep breath. I'm ready! Bring on chapter four!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a duo

Brilliant authors and brilliant story!!!!!! 5 stars times a million. These two are special. Where can I find more? HH

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years ago
Engrossing

Really a nail-biter. Very intrigued to learn how Kara gets back to healthy and how Becky and Bette will get their comeuppance. (Also, kinda want to know what board certified Bette.)

If anything speaks highly of the authors and the fascinating complexity of the story they've developed, it's probably that they've posted over twenty pages with very little sex on a porn site and are only being asked by fans for answers to the wonderful plot threads.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
I feel better...

At least at the end of this chapter I feel like I can breathe :)

I know there is still so much to get through, but they are together, and today that's enough for me. We haven't really gotten Kara's POV since she was rescued, I hope the next chapter fills in some of those blanks... but right now I just feel such relief, so thank you for the reprieve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bittersweet...

My guts still churn after multiple reads

I hope coming from a place of love is enough to see Lissy and Kara through.

Brilliant writing.

Thank you AVL & TOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
speechless

...

adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
WHAT A CHAPTER!

I have taken timeout before commenting but even now, i am still stuck. So far, Book II has left me speechless! Lissy's comment about needing grease made me smile, just what i needed to start the flow of words. June and Rachel are as cute and mischievous as ever *smile* just the distraction that Lissy needs to take her mind off the worry of Kara for a few minutes at least, but not out of her dreams it seems *wink* OMG! I almost flipped my lid when Kara regains consciousness and through her eyes i can see the terrible conditions in which she is held captive grr and couldn't stop a resounding YAY! from escaping when she gathered enough sense to overwhelm

"Veronica" but is quickly swallowed by a gasp upon hearing the name "Becky" WTH! My heart starts racing as i read the next few paragraphs, images flashing past my eyes as if in slow motion, holding my breath when Kara eventually gets them both tied up in the basement, silently shouting encouragement for her to simply get out ... smh... "madness i know" Kara's new found confidence mesmerizes me as she goes about returning the medicine she received at the hands of those hoodlums but i bite my lips anxiously, wondering how long she can hold on, Then Wham! the tables are turned and she is captured again?...... hell...... My nerves are on edge, the next 2 pages an emotional drain on my brain sigh! Thank God for Shade and Destiny! They prove to be so much more than friends, Lissy and Kara's reunion had my eyes filling with tears.. There is still so much more to be done before Kara becomes fully functional again but at least they were together, I keep hoping Shade would use her underground contacts and wipe Alexis and Becky off the face of the earth..*shrug* All was going well with my beloved two, don't wanna jeopardize their future! The last page jolted me out of my fantasy though, I simply did not see that coming... Kara trying to hurt Lissy! Nooooooooo, impossible,,, this is a nightmare, ssniff.. Kara is more broken than i thought..... I curl up behind Lissy and simply hold them both... Close!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Real Match Made

These two writers are the 'Match Made'. Absolute admiration for their ability to not only tell a bone tingling story but to intertwine their styles seamlessly. Each chapter has me from the first to the last. I can't put it down. Two words: DON'T STOP!

I'd love to know what the process was for putting the book together. It's inspiring to be witness to such talent. I've been to your website and will keep checking back. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love Love Love

The complexity of Kara's character has me awestruck. Splendid imagination and vision. Twisting and turning are the norm for this story and I'm 1000% hooked. This book is worthy of a TEN!!!!!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
This is gonna be a little self centered

but I am kinda proud of myself. I figured out a good part of this at the end of Book I Chapter 6. I posted my comments a couple of hours ago before I started reading Book II!

Excellent story telling and pacing for the story!! But I have to go to bed and get some sleep before going to work in a few hours. Just couldn't stop reading this

Slave Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous