Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely you were just a bit impressed with the size of him too, Deb?"

"I would be lying if I didn't admit that. I had never seen one quite like it. You know, he's circumcised so it's all there in front of you, all smooth, nothing hidden, and my God, he is just so thick. I couldn't get my fingers and thumb to meet around it."

"So you gave in and did it for him?"

"I am so sorry, John. I just feel so guilty that I've let you down, broken our marriage vows."

"Deb, I've just told you it's quite okay. I don't love you any less. In fact, I probably love you a lot more for what you did for our friend."

Deb pulled back to look at him squarely in the face. "I am feeling that, John."

"Feeling what, darling?"

"Feeling that maybe you love me more." One of her hands reached down between them and she grabbed a hold of him through his trousers. He was fully erect. "What's this all about? Are you turned on by hearing that I touched and fondled Martin's cock?"

He looked at her sheepishly. "I have to admit that I am, Deb. Very turned on!"

"Yes, I can feel it, you haven't been that hard in ages. What is it, are you sick or something. Does the thought of me being with our best friend do it for you?"

"I'm afraid it does, Deb. I have to have you now." John suddenly spun her body around so that she was pressed up against the kitchen table, the top of her thighs pressed against the edge. Then he put his hand on her back and bent her forward so that her upper body was laying face down on the table, her breasts squashed flat.

Deborah felt his hands lifting her skirt, pushing it up above her bottom, to bunch up around her waist. Then those same hands were yanking her panties down, baring her bottom as they fell around her ankles. His foot trod on the crotch of her panties and she willingly lifted one foot to free it from their hold.

Then this same foot was nudging her feet apart. She sensed what he was trying to do and she complied, spreading her feet well apart, surprised but actually loving this rare display of impulsive sexual desire from her husband. She felt his two hands roaming softly over her arse cheeks, fondling her soft skin.

One of his hands came around the front and traced a soft line up her slit, parting the folds of her outer lips, revealing to him some moisture there. Was it left over from her experience with Martin, or was this freshly stirred by John's sudden carnal desires? Deborah sighed contentedly.

His other hand softly fondled both cheeks of her arse before one finger insinuated itself between those cheeks that were now lewdly spread apart. One finger ever so gently touched her anal ring. She had never liked being touched there, her upbringing told her it was dirty. Deborah gasped and her cheeks clenched in reaction, gripping his finger briefly.

His fingers at her cunt were busy now, drawing the juices amazingly quickly from her body, then coming up to the top of her slit and uncovering her sensitive clitoris. Two fingers swirled around it and Deborah's attention was diverted from her arse, her clit reacting, all of her sensations pent up from her earlier arousal with Martin coming forward.

Deborah, her upper body flat on the table, managed to turn her head half around and she whispered huskily at her husband, "Yes, do me now. I want you, John. I love you, John." She was so relieved that revealing her infidelity with Martin was bringing such a good reaction from John.

The fingers at her cunt left her momentarily. She heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled and a zipper sliding, then his fingers were back, separating the outer lips and then his rock hard cock nudged between her thighs and slid into her sopping slit, lapping up her juices and contributing some of its own. She was ready so quickly.

His shaft made several thrusts along her slit, each one nudging her clit while in her arse, just one finger continued to gently circle her exposed anal ring. Deborah was so delirious with the sensations she was getting that she was overcoming her prior dislike of having her anus intimately touched.

John knew that this could not be a marathon effort, he must tend to his wife's needs quickly before he lost it. He was just so turned on. Several more thrusts along her slit from back to front, each one culminating in his knob pausing at her clit and Deborah's breathing had quickened. She was moaning out her pleasure, unashamed to reveal how rapidly she had become aroused.

At last, John pulled back far enough along her slit and adjusted his body slightly and with the aid of his fingers, his next stroke nudged inside of her. It was only the head at first and he paused there and Deborah cried out, "Oh yes, give it to me now!" Her arms reached forward and her hands gripped the edges of the table, bracing herself for his full entry.

With the knob of his cock embedded, the fingers that were wet from their juices now strayed around to her bottom, pushing his dry hand away. John stroked the wet fingers around and around her anal ring while his cock held just inside her cunt.

Then together in one slick movement, he slowly pushed his cock in deeper … gaining ground, sliding smoothly into her cunt while one wet finger forced itself past her sphincter and pushed inside her rectal passage to the first knuckle. Deborah screamed out with the double penetration and she clamped all her muscles tight, holding John's cock hard up inside her cunt while his finger was trapped up her arse.

They held like that for a long moment, then slowly Deborah released her muscular grip and John began to withdraw his shaft right back till only his knob was inside her. Then, harder and stronger this time, the shaft of his cock drove in, filling her all the way up inside.

A rhythm began and John didn't hold back, thrusting himself solidly into his wife's cunt. There was nothing subtle about his lovemaking, it was intended to bring them both to near instantaneous pleasure, and it was working. The finger he had insinuated into Deborah's arse was gentler, just wiggling a little and she loved the new sensation of that.

He had been inside his wife for barely a minute when he heard and felt the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. She was getting to it in record time and John was relieved that she appeared to be going to make it ahead of him, because he knew that on this occasion, there was no holding him back. From the moment his cock entered her, he was driven to achieve his release.

Deborah was rapidly panting and gasping now, her lower body thrusting back at her husband, meeting his inward strokes to draw maximum satisfaction from the release that she knew could only now be seconds away. John never missed a beat, the strong steady rhythm of his powerful thrusts extracting a major orgasm out of Deborah. As her body continued to be shoved hard into the table, the magical fireworks display went off throughout her whole body as waves of throbbing pleasure washed through her and her whole abdominal area spasmed around the still thrusting cock.

Despite her release, John never missed a stroke and in less than twenty seconds more, he joined her as a powerful jet of semen spurted from within his shaft, coating the insides of Deborah's intimate passage. John held himself wedged up tight inside his wife while his cock continued its spasming releases into her. Her muscles again gripped him tight, holding him there for as long as he could remain rigid enough not to slip out.

At last, Deborah felt his finger slowly withdrawing from her arse, then as her anal ring snapped shut behind it, she felt John's now only semi-hard cock withdrawing from her soppy cunt, the juices spilling out after him, matting her sparse pubic hair and dribbling down her thighs.

John pushed himself up off her back and stood up shakily. For a moment, Deborah just lay flat on the table where she had been pinned. Then slowly, she used her hands to push herself upright, her legs also so shaky that she grabbed for a chair and sat down, facing her husband.

They looked at each other and both began laughing. "Where did all that come from?" asked Deborah. "That was awesome!"

"I guess … I mean, I have to admit that the thought of you being with our best friend just turned me on."

"But I've never known you to be so … so…"

"Such an animal," suggested John.

"Yes … I suppose so. It was just like you had to have me here and now, no matter what … and nothing was going to stop you. I think that's what got to me, the overpowering nature of how much you wanted me. I could not have denied you … not that I wanted to. How can we bottle that passion?"

"Send you over to Martin once a week," answered John with a laugh.

"What … no way!" shot back Deborah.

"No … just kidding, darling. Just kidding."

There was silence between them for a while as they both continued to regather their normal breathing, then Deborah spoke. "That does appear to have been the spark, John."

"What's that, Deb?"

"I mean, I went over to Martin, did something I should never have done, and never have wanted to do. Then I have so much guilt that I tell you about it, and the next thing, you are having me on the kitchen table. You couldn't even wait to get me to bed."

John walked over to his wife, his legs now steadier. He put an arm around her shoulder, His cock was still hanging flaccid from the open fly of his trousers and she lifted one hand and gently stroked her fingers down the top of the shaft. "I have to admit, Deb, that I was so turned on by your description of what happened and by my picturing you doing it all to him."

"That sounds a bit sick, John."

"No it's not, I have heard that many men … I mean, heaps of men … are turned on by either watching or having described to them, what their wives do with another man. It's not a minority thing, Deb."

"Well, I think it's weird, John. Whatever happened to marriage vows?"

"It's like swinging couples, Deb, they just do it to spice up their marriages. If the couples love each other, then the marriage remains strong and the casual sex with another partner just becomes another element in their lives together."

"I don't know if I'd want us to go down that path, John," she told him, still stroking his cock.

"It could be worth it for us if it led to the type of sex we've just had. I don't know if we have ever been that uninhibited, that intense. I mean we always do it in bed for a start."

Deborah felt his cock had grown just a little, so her fingers wrapped right around his cock. 'No trouble getting my fingers and thumb to join around this one,' she thought. 'Even though he's not fully erect, I know that I can still hold him fully when he is.'

"Deb, we actually didn't finish talking about your time with Martin," said John, feeling the effect that his wife's fingers were having on him.

"Oh, yes we did, there was nothing else," she answered.

"We only got up to where you weakened in your resolve and began to touch him."

"Yes, I told you I masturbated him with my hand."

"But I know what a man in that position would feel like, he would have been so horny that he would have wanted more than just your hand. Did he ask you to suck him, Deb?"

"No!" she told him emphatically, then again felt guilty for not being entirely truthful. 'What if Martin told him the full story some time?' she thought. "Well, not really, he did ask and I didn't want to, so in the end, I just licked the head of it to help him finish off."

She felt his cock jerk and stiffen as she made that revelation and again she was amazed at how telling him these intimate details of her time with Martin gave him such a reaction.

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"No, you know I don't like that. I didn't want him to, so I pulled away."

"Did you like the feel of such a big cock on your tongue?"

"Yes!" she answered huskily and he looked into her eyes and could see that she really did.

"Did he touch you down there or offer to help you cum too?"

Deborah felt uneasy at this inquisition. She was having to give up more and more information and it made her appear to be more complicit in what had, to her, been simply masturbating a friend for his benefit.

By her not answering immediately, John jumped to a conclusion that wasn't correct. "He did, didn't he?" and Deborah again felt his cock jerk in her hand. It was nearly erect again.

"No John, definitely not, he didn't, really!"

"Okay, okay!"

Feeling she needed to clarify her position more, she added, "He did ask me if I wanted him to, but I told him no. And I think that he only asked because I did get caught up in the moment and I had begun touching myself, under my panties, and I opened my eyes and he was watching me. I was so embarrassed that I stopped, and I couldn't do it any more in case he caught me again."

"So that's why you were already wet when I touched you here before?"

"Yes, that's why. I had been turned on, John." She knew that he wanted to hear that and the reaction in her hand confirmed it.

Deborah was now holding his rigid cock, it was standing straight out horizontally and she felt moisture oozing from the tip. "My God, you are ready again, I can't believe that."

"Let's go to bed, darling, I want you again!"

"I'm all for that," she told him as she rose and they left the kitchen, turning off the downstairs lights as they headed up the stairs to their bedroom.

John watched the movement of his wife's arse under her skirt as she climbed the stairs in front of him and he reached out and caressed her bottom. Deborah turned her head and smiled at him as she reached the top stair. She paused there, her hands unclasped the waistband of her skirt and it fell in a pool around her feet. Her blouse didn't quite cover her bare arse, her panties still left discarded on the kitchen floor. From two steps below her, he leaned forward and planted a kiss on each arse cheek.

"Come on," she said and held out her hand. They hurried into the bedroom and she went straight to the bed, collapsing on her back and holding her arms out to him. John quickly dropped his trousers, then his underpants and he dropped down beside her. Although his arousal was again massive, all of it driven by her description of intimate moments with Martin, he was determined that this time their lovemaking would be longer.

It was … almost an hour passed before they switched out the bedside lamp and spooned together, having both achieved another earth-shattering climax after a long period of foreplay. As they each drifted off to sleep, both were amazed at how much arousal could be evoked by such a simple act occurring between Deborah and Martin.

Chapter 3

John and Deborah were very romantic and clingy with each other the next morning with lots of gentle touches and lingering kisses, although being a working day, there was no time for any further torrid sex together.

As John left for work, he kissed his wife goodbye, surprising her by saying, "I'm going to call Martin today, see if he'll come over Friday night. You know, resume our dinners."

"Oh John, I don't know if I'm ready to face him after what I did. It might be a bit embarrassing."

"No, that's nonsense Deb. You'll be fine, see you tonight." With that, he was gone and Deborah was left with her thoughts. She recalled the two sessions of lovemaking with her husband -- one of them spread over the kitchen table - and was amazed at how deep and fulfilling they were. But she also thought of her brief intimate encounter with Martin. She was ashamed because when she pictured Martin in her mind, it was that massive tool of his that dominated her thoughts.

That evening when John came home, Deborah was delighted that the newfound affection and romance in their lives was continuing. He brought her flowers and a bottle of wine, which they consumed with and after dinner. They sat together on the lounge, his arm draped around her shoulder and each with a glass in their hand.

"Deb, I called Martin today and he said he'd be delighted to come for dinner."

"Oh damn, you didn't."

"Yes, I told you I was going to."

"But I said I'd rather you wait. I'm going to be so embarrassed."

"No, you'll be fine. Just be yourself, you'll be able to handle it."

"I don't think I better handle it again," she said to him with a wry smile and John laughed uproariously.

"It certainly hasn't done us any harm," he told her when his laughter subsided.

"No and I love it … I mean how much more intimate we seem to be."

"We'll have to keep stoking that fire."

"What does that mean, John?" she asked, her head lifting off his shoulder to look directly into his eyes.

"Maybe we need some more intimate moments between you and Martin to spark our fires."

"No … no we don't! I'm quite happy with just you and me." She paused, still looking at him. "What are you up to, are you planning something … something that I may not like?"

"No, just inviting our old friend to resume our Friday night dinners … that's all, Deb."

"What was said on the phone today, John? Did you or he mention my being over there with him?"

"Well, I didn't bring it up … he just said that you and he had a great time last night, and he thanked me for sending you over with dinner."

"And that was all?"

"Oh, he said something about you being over there with him had inspired him to move on with his life, and he was now going to put Amanda in the past. He was very complimentary, credited you with putting his life back on track."

"Wow, that's great!"

"Yeah, all from one five minute wank. You're damn good."

She playfully punched her husband on the arm. "He didn't say that?" she queried.

"No, I put that bit in."

When they went to bed that evening, they again made love for nearly an hour. John gave her a pounding climax by going down on her, then he allowed her some time to come back down from that before he gave her another while they enjoyed a long intercourse.

The next morning was Friday, the mood was, once again, intimate and romantic over breakfast. Just as John prepared to leave, he told her, "I might have to go out tonight, Deb, leave you to entertain Martin on your own. That'll be alright, won't it?"

"What … what are you saying? No, it won't be. If you can't be here, you'll have to cancel Martin. I don't want to be alone in the house with him."

"But it will be a chance to see his big cock again, Deb. Maybe even feel it inside you."

"What … have you gone stark raving mad? What are you suggesting?"

"Deb, let's face it. You did seem to enjoy wanking and licking him the other night. Remember, you said you were even touching yourself, so you were obviously turned on by it all. And look at what it has done for our love life, we can't keep away from each other, but the memory of that one wank won't last forever. We need something else between you and Martin to inspire our own sex life."

"I don't think we do," said Deborah, calming down just a bit. "John, really I don't want to be alone in this house with him tonight."

"Well darling, actually you won't be. I'm only going to tell him that I'm going out. I thought that I'd set up inside our wardrobe, leave the door open just a crack so I can watch you two do it."

"What?" She was angry again, incredulous really. "You must be crazy, I couldn't do it with him, knowing you were watching me."

"Yes you could, and you will, darling. What could be better than you telling me what you two did? For me to actually see it, watch and hear every moan, every groan, hear and see every time you come. Watch you worship his big cock, see the first time you take it up inside you. Then, when he goes home, you and I can re-live it all over and over again. We could probably go on till dawn. It's Saturday tomorrow, I've cancelled my golf game, so we can sleep until lunchtime, then wake up and do it again all afternoon."