Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that you've planned something like this. How long have you been working on this?"

"Only since you took Martin into your own hands. Deb, you've created this, by choosing to bring Martin into our marriage."

"That is most unfair, John. You know why I did it. I told you how guilty I felt by doing it. Now you're trying to turn it back on me, make it look like I started it."

"Darling, I just know that you and I have never felt such intense love since you wanked Martin two nights ago. We weren't even this close when we got married. Your being with Martin has made us both want each other more. It's obvious that the size of his cock impressed you, got you interested in something more, you can't deny it. I just think that if you can take this next step - no more after that - just have one big night feeling him fucking you and having me watch it. Well, these new intense feelings between us will just go on and on."

She did seem to waiver slightly. "John, I don't know. I'm afraid we're messing with something dangerous. I don't want it to break us up."

"It won't Deb, I can promise you that."

"I'll think about it, that's all I'll promise, John. I will think about it. It's probably all I'll think about all day, it would be such a big step."

"That's great, darling. Have a good day, I'll see you tonight. I'm gonna come home early, a bit after five. Martin's due at seven, so I'll run you a good hot bath and I want to lay out a nice outfit for you, something that will really turn him on."

"I haven't said yes, John."

"I know, not yet. Bye Deb, see you tonight," he kissed her and was gone.

Deborah was right, she thought of nothing else all day as she wrestled with her conscience. Should she or shouldn't she? She had to admit that she was greatly impressed with Martin's magnificent 7 inches, although it was the width more than the length that appealed to her. She figured that after a session with Martin, she would know that she'd been well fucked, having had that monstrous thing of his up inside her.

But could she handle her husband watching every moment of her intimacy with Martin? Telling him about it was one thing, but having him see it all, watching her having sexual pleasure with another man was something else again. 'What am I going to do?' she pondered. She had girlfriends, but none that she would feel comfortable discussing this option with. Ironically, she would have been able to talk to Amanda about this. She presumed that Amanda being so sexual would probably have approved.

To be continued. I hope that you like my first writing effort and will vote for this story. Look for Part 2 coming within the next week on Literotica