All Comments on 'Bottle Kill Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grizz had better get through, or Iron Wolf might have to stop the Crowbar Klingon beating someone to death!! Fantastic as usual. BGUK

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Excellent!

I've been a whiskey, bourbon et al drinker for decades. I never knew all these terms, competitions, and so on. I'm learning a lot.

Exemplary plot, great writing! Thanks for sharing, WW!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

Chapter 2 of 'Bottle Kill' has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

John_sixfooter: like you, I was a whiskey connoisseur for many years, but only in the last couple of (COVID) years did I begin my own whiskey journey and subsequently found the #WhiskeyTube community. The title of this story 'Bottle Kill' was suggested by one of them, whose name is Adriana. I have changed some names slightly to protect the guilty, of course, but I was inspired by true people who are good and generous people. I hope to see you among them as you find the livestreams and the WhiskeyTube Community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start on this story. Not sure if it was oversight on editing or a clue by having Mt McMillan going to room 816.

Also as a longtime reader, for some reason I always thought Teresa was a brunette and not dishwater blonde

Lol!

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Great start to another great story line

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Grizz. A great start again. Plenty happening and a lot of info and possibilities.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Damn now I want a drink!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES