All Comments on 'Bottle Kill Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great.

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12almost 2 years ago

I have been waiting for the next mention of the new consultant!! Glad to see that thread is being pulled again. As always wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* as per usual. Keep up the good work, and keep the stories rolling! BGUK

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

As always, a complicated story, heavy on humor, crime solving, whodunnit.

It never fails, I learned some good information about whiskey. Thank you for sharing!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Another GR8 case . It was good to see Claire Michaels intelligence at work .

AngusMAngusMalmost 2 years ago

Yet another great story

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Damn, I thought it was Chapel behind Mary but he's still made his play.

Great story and wonderful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Bettina mess up by mentioning the "Intelligence Community"?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

An excellent story again. Lots of twists and turns with plenty of sidelines to blindside the reader. One of the best writers here especially now you've found the correct category.

I guessed that Mary was the ringleader once she stood to inherit but maybe after your previous story I assumed she was in league with Chapel. Although it crossed my mind that once she got the money she'd disappear and Chapel would get it; and I assume that's what's happening with the claim on the estate by the intelligence community.

I'm impressed with the depth of your knowledge on a variety of areas including politics, spirits, chess and all the workings of the law establishment agencies in the USA. I'm frustrated at times that Don seems to be making little headway against the swamp frogs but on the other side know that once they're defeated it could well be the end of the storyline. Reading your glimpses of the future it looks as though the battle continues with the next generation but perhaps not at the same intensity, or are the children now guardians of the constitution.

I guess Chapel is now the C of C but not sure how committed Robin Isley is to his cause or has she just made bad decisions and is now stuck? Or is Isley the C of C as somewhere you wrote about a "leading" woman sipping her fine sherry, and perhaps she despises Chapel as he's just a useful tool for her purposes? A lot to think about.

Look forward to your next contribution and thanks for your contributions here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any updates??

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, "Who Watches The Watchers" has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon. Thank you for your patience.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Extremely good story. Hoping you drop a clue as to who might be the new CofC. On to next story.

chytownchytown3 months ago

***This was a weak ending to me. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2163 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bottle Kill Series Info