All Comments on 'Bound for Change'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
An exercise in idiocy.

I've had some great orgasms before but I've never been been willing to murder someone for them. Or potentially suffer physical harm to have one. Using antiseptic spray numbs the nerves, sure; but they don't prevent any damage. Ad getting throat fucked would leave her voice raw, the equivalent of eating Corn flakes while having strep throat. Not likely to induce an orgasm.

Likewise, there was no anger at her rape, and because it wasnt consensual, it was rape. There was no recrimination, no angst at their use of her and no fear of going back. She's being violated against her will, there should have been some kind of anger! Anything. Not even a single fucking tear.

Anyway, I know it's fantasy but still, it could have been a little more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Simply awesome. Well done

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 9 years ago
GREAT story... until...

This was perfect between a couple even when events occurred when Eric wasn't there - because she wanted it. Not in a manner that a rapist would say she wanted it but because she really did want it and she loved it. But the problem I had was the numbing of her throat. Sexually I love the feeling of a guy's cock sliding in and out of my throat as I deep throat him - it is a thrill. If the guy finds that I am having a problem, then he needs to slow down or withdraw and then we start again. But that's the fun of it all. And the slutty feeling of sucking cock while fucking cock can never be replaced. It will make a woman cum if she's open to it. I also understand that she allowed them to tie her up because I love that, too. I am also partial to all they did to her when she blacked out. I fully understand freaking out and backing out but then there's the trust factor and women have to be with men they trust. This brings me to the part I guess I really have a problem with - these three guys pushed all her buttons then when she wanted to revisit these experiences, they left her high and dry. They knew this was all new to her and it was just sex. So why didn't they just do to her only what was agreed upon? Then to end with the gangbang of college boys was just too much! He never should have been present to touch her at all if this was his mentality. But this is what many men think is okay in reality so even though so many of us women are in actuality just like this woman, we never consent to events like this becasue who really knows where it may end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

My highest compliments. Out-FUCKING-standing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Best story. Real domination. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please!

I enjoyed this story very much. As a married secret slut myself I wanted to change places with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

would even be still sexier if she was made to wear stilettos or stiletto boots throughout!

defile2defile2over 8 years ago
wonderful

really enjoyed the story

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Fantastic

what a ride she went on. I would hope her husband learns what she needs and gives it to her or finds safe outlets for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Riiiight

Yes, we women are all just completely mindless slut animals waiting to be broken open (literally and figuratively) by real men. Lots and lots of real men. Real men for whom we will trash our whole life. Bull. Shit. This is all just eye rollingly trite and sadly telling about the male mind. It is the same as their nads for the vast majority. I found Verbicide's comment to be more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it!

It was a bit sad that she couldn't bring her husband along for the ride, but added a nice dramatic twist. I dare say though that only a submissive hedonistic painslut could fully appreciate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

Very well done

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Divorce in the making

Once she left and he found all the movies divorce is inevitable. Not that she cares. Such a selfish bitch.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Another top job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy Fuck

I edged myself over and over to this story. Fucking great.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
Wow....

Very hot. Dumb ass Eric, but very HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably the best rape scene I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...