Bound for Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking similar to a gym vaulting horse, the bench ran from my hips to just below my breasts and I could feel three wide straps over my back holding me tightly in place. My knees were bent and fastened to ledges on either side leaving my feet hanging in the air. My arms were bent at the elbow and secured at both elbow and wrist to the same ledges. As I took stock of my situation I realized that my mouth was wide open, when I tried to close it something was jammed between my molars preventing that.

As I started to regain my senses I felt the strong urge to void my bowels. It really felt like I was just about to soil myself and I squeezed my muscles to prevent it. I was completely shocked to feel something pushed up my ass. I'd never even contemplated anal play and was completely unprepared for the feeling of being penetrated there. Uncomfortable but not painful.

"How are we doing?" Tyler asked as he saw me returning to my senses. "Ready for some more are we?"

I tried to respond but with my teeth jammed open so far, I couldn't form any words. Except a protracted AHGGHGAAHH.

"Ok then. I'll take that as a yes," he smiled. Reaching down and tweaking my dangling nipples.

Something felt wrong. What was he doing? I was able to look down at my dangling breasts and what I saw almost caused me to faint. What felt wrong was that Tyler was tweaking a large pair of rings that passed completely through each nipple. I realized with a shock that the pain I had felt just as my orgasm had swept me up had been them piercing my nipples. They had pierced my nipples and inserted the large rings and now Tyler was playing with them.

I tried desperately to move. I struggled as hard as I could. Nothing. I tried to talk to him. Tried to beg but all I did was grunt and huff.

As I was staring at my new jewelery in disbelief, I felt someone pulling my hair back into a pony tail and tying it. When he was done, he tied it with a rope and pulled my head back. I was now secured to the bench with my head pulled back and my mouth blocked wide open. I was no sooner secured in this new position I felt a tingling sensation begin in my ass. Returning my focus to my other end.

Slowly the tingle increased in intensity and soon the vibrating plug was humming away merrily stimulating my entire crotch. Then without warning, the damned thing started to wiggle around too. Now I was being subjected to a variety of vibrating intensities from the slightest tickle to a full on buzz as well as the on again off again wiggling motion. At no time did anything stay constant long enough for me to be stimulated to orgasm. Each time I began to climb towards a peak, something would change and I would drop back down to a lower level.

As I was distracted by the activity in my backside, Rory stepped up in front of me and squirted something into the back of my throat. Suddenly my throat started to go numb and I began to panic. What were they going to do to me now? Were they going to suffocate me? Once again I pulled mightily at my bonds but to no avail. There was no chance of escape from whatever they were planning to do to me.

Rory stepped in front of me and dropped his jeans and boxers, freeing his rigid cock which pointed straight at my face. As I watched with wide eyes, I saw him open a bottle of lubricant and pour some on the head of his dick spreading it around. Then he stepped forward and pushed it between my lips. Suddenly it all made sense. My mouth was jammed open, my throat was numbed, and my head was pulled back to align my mouth with my esophagus. I was about to be throat fucked, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Nothing.

When his cock passed the back of my tongue, I gagged.

"Stick your tongue out," Tyler instructed. "Stick it out as far as you can and swallow when he hits the back of your throat."

Another squirt of lube to his cock and Rory invaded my mouth again. There was no use fighting it. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and tried to swallow when he hit the back. I tried. I really tried, but my body would just not cooperate with my predicament. I wretched and my whole body spasmed with the effort.

"Give her another squirt and try again," Tyler instructed.

I was powerless to stop Rory from aiming another shot of the anesthetic spray into the back of my throat. I never agreed to this, but as I felt the cold numbness spread the vibration and wiggling in my rear increased in intensity. I was trapped. Being controlled and stimulated in ways that Eric had never imagined, and it was turning me on.

Yet another dollop of the lube and an admonition to stick my tongue out and once again his cock entered my propped open mouth. My throat was almost completely numb this time, and Rory pushed in further, pulled back a bit, pulled my head up a bit further, then pushed in again. His rigid young cock slipped into my throat and went all the way in.

When his wiry hair pressed against my lips, I felt the plug in my ass go into overdrive. It was too much. Everything they were doing to me was new and strange. I had never imagined the things I was experiencing. Never had anything in my behind before. Ever. Never dreamed of taking a cock all the way down my throat. And although I had come to enjoy the bondage with Eric, and the previous sessions with Tyler and his crew, never even thought of being so thoroughly and completely at anyone's mercy. Never.

I couldn't breathe around Rory's cock and I started to panic and began violently squirming and pulling at my bonds. I felt on the verge of unconsciousness when Tyler told Rory to pull out. My chest heaved as I gasped for air. After 3 or 4 large gulps of fresh air, Rory pushed himself back in to the root, then started a slow steady sawing motion with his hips. "GYUCK...KKKYUC...gasp gasp....GUUYUK."

They were the most obscene sounds I had ever made in my life. And I could do nothing to stop them. Rory began to moan and then pressed all the way in and held himself there. I felt his whole body go stiff then his cock spasmed deep in my throat. He pushed himself harder against my face and spasmed again. I knew his thick young cum was shooting directly down my throat and into my belly, and I almost came at the thought of it.

Just as I was running out of air, Rory pulled back and stepped away leaving just a taste of his jizz in my mouth. With my breathing restored, my attention returned to the stimulation in my rectum. The incessant vibrating and worming of the toy there continued, driving me closer and closer to my peak. My mind focused there for a second until Andrew's cock entered my mouth.

A little longer than Rory and not quite as hard, Andrew was still able to push his cock all the way into my stretched throat on the first stroke. Andrew savoured his pleasure. The long slow stroke deep down my throat, a pause, then the slow retreat to the point where I could breathe. Almost gentle, he slowly, almost lovingly fucked my defenseless throat. And all the while my crotch tingled with the stimulation from the toy planted there.

It seemed like no time at all before Andrew's cum joined Rory's in my belly. Before today, Eric was the only man I had ever sucked, and I rarely swallowed his cum, but here I was bound and helpless with the ejaculate of two relative strangers swimming in my stomach and I loved it. These men were not just controlling my body, they were transforming my mind. What was I becoming?

As if in answer to that question, Tyler stepped into my view, his thick cock at full mast and every bit as glorious as I could have imagined. He had remained quite aloof during the previous two shoots and I was strangely pleased to see that this gorgeous hunk had become excited by what they had been doing to me so far. I was also unmistakably proud of myself when I was able to swallow him to the root on the first stroke. Proud of myself. Oh oh.

Tyler was completely shaved and it was a welcome relief not to have a nose full of hair as his scrotum pressed against my chin. Like Andrew, he savoured his pleasure, soaking himself in my throat for a while between strokes. It was very clear to me that I was becoming quite proficient at the art of the deep throat. Something I could never have imagined even two hours ago. I could feel his cock rubbing the roof of my mouth and entering my throat, feel my throat and neck expand to accommodate his girth, feel his smooth balls rub against my chin. Feel it all and never gag once.

Without warning, I felt the vibrations in my ass switch to maximum intensity followed immediately by an increase in the wiggling motion. When the second vibrator was applied to my clit, I groaned loudly around Tyler's cock. The stimulation was too much for me and I skyrocketed towards a massive orgasm. Luckily, I hit my peak on one of Tyler's out-strokes and I was able to gasp two or three times before he pushed himself in and held still.

Skyrockets were going off in my brain as my entire body lit up with another extreme orgasm. I wiggled and pulled and tried to shake my head to eject Tyler's cock, all to no avail. I heard Tyler grunt, then felt him swell in my throat and knew that he too had gone over the top.

Sexual asphyxia intensifies the orgasm, according to the literature, and I for one can support that finding. Unable to breathe, feeling Tyler's thick cock pulsing deep in my throat, the intensity of my orgasm simply continued to increase. No waves of pleasure this time, just a continuous rush of adrenaline and pleasure. Nothing else existed, had ever existed, would ever exist, except the intense pleasure enveloping my entire being. I was on the verge of unconsciousness when Tyler pulled out, leaving me gasping for oxygen as my orgasmic spasms subsided.

I was still trying to recover when Andrew stepped in front of me and pressed a cloth to my face. I tasted as much as smelled whatever he had soaked into the rag. What were they doing to me now? Oh GOD. I felt my consciousness fading as I struggled to shake free until everything went black.

I wasn't dead. This wasn't heaven. I was cold, and my head hurt.

"Sorry darling," Andrew soothed. "I needed some time to work."

I realized that I was sitting on a chair and that I was, once again, securely bound. My asshole felt strangely vacant indicating that they had removed the anal toy when I had been out. As I took stock of my new situation, it became clear that there would be no escape from this one either.

Jeezus. How much did these guys want? How many more times could they go? I was done. I didn't want any more, but the large metal ring gag had replaced the blocks in my mouth, making it impossible to form words of complaint.

My arms had been crossed behind my back with each wrist secured to the opposite elbow. A quick pull revealed that something had been tightly wrapped around my forearms, locking them together in this position. Each leg had been bent back so my feet touched my rump and had then been wrapped tightly in some kind of shrink wrap ensuring that there was no way to straighten them out. My torso had also been fitted with some kind of harness.

My eyes went wide as I watched Andrew walk towards me. Eric and I had seen women bound to a Sybian but I had never seen one in person until today. Without ceremony or comment, Andrew set the device down in front of me and lubed up the dildo portion. Then as fear and excitement coursed through my veins, he hooked a lift to my harness and lifted me off the chair to hang vertically over the sex machine.

Hanging as I was in mid air, my struggles did nothing except cause me to swing and wiggle as Andrew lowered me toward my fate. I didn't want any more. I was done. I struggled more intensely as I felt the fat plastic phallus touch my outer lips, but then Rory grabbed my hips to guide me down until I was firmly seated on the saddle with the plastic cock deep in my center.

The sensations in my groin when the machine first started were almost too intense. Suddenly my pussy was alive with the vibrating, squirming attachment. The sensations seemed completely random with varying degrees of vibration, and various speeds and amounts of rotations. As much as I hadn't wanted any more when it had started, I began to build towards what I was sure would be another intense multiple orgasm.

After a few minutes of teasing, Andrew was back. This time he peeled and applied several sticky pads to my abdomen, thighs and buttocks, connecting them by wire to what I assumed was a small control box. The Sybian resumed it's attack as Andrew began to flick switches and turn dials.

It was the strangest sensation not to be in control of one's own muscles and it took my excitement to unexpected levels. This was the most extreme thing I could imagine. These three men whom I hardly knew, had immobilized my arms and legs, impaled me on a sex machine, and now were forcing some of my muscles to contract against my will using electricity. This revelation caused a huge flood of arousal to course through me and my pussy was flooded with my excitement.

It took Andrew a minute or two to find the right combination, but soon he had determined which muscles to trigger in which order to make me hump myself on the machine. I was now completely out of control. My excitement was on the rise, my pussy was drooling and I was moving towards orgasm as my body was forced to fuck the machine.

"Look at her go," Rory exclaimed. "Are you making her do that? Do her tummy. Do her ass. OH I like that. Do you think you can make her fuck me like that? You know. You make her move so she's fucking me?"

And within minutes I had been repositioned with Rory replacing the Sybian and Andrew controlling my muscles as they drove me up and down his young rigid cock. This whole insane scenario began to wear on me. It was one thing to be tied up and helpless, but something else entirely to have my muscles triggered by a machine causing me to fuck a teenager.

"Stop it for a second." It was Ty's voice from behind me.

I found myself sinking deep down onto Rory's hot cock as my overworked muscles relaxed to their normal state. A pair of strong hands pressed my shoulders down from behind until I was lying face down on Rory's muscular chest. Then something hard pressed against my asshole. At first I thought he was returning the toy to my dark passage, but then as I felt myself stretch to accommodate the intruder, I realized that it must be his cock.

Eric had never been interested in anal sex and although several of my boyfriends had hinted at it, I had never had anything up my ass before the vibrating toy Ty had planted there earlier today. Now his thick stiff cock was pressing into my bowels while Rory stayed fully embedded in my pussy. My entire crotch was being stretched beyond anything I had even imagined it could.

After a few short strokes to stretch the entrance, I grunted as Tyler drove himself in to the hilt. My mind reeled with the sensation of the double penetration, and then they started to fuck me. Bound and sandwiched between the two men, I could do almost nothing to either resist or to aid them. At first just one or the other would move within me, perhaps giving me time to become accustomed to having my internal walls pinched between their rigid dicks, but soon they were both sawing away at their respective orifices.

This new round of heretofore unexperienced sensations drove me to a higher plane of arousal. Every nerve in my body was on fire as the white heat spread out from my groin. When they began to alternate strokes I began to squeal and within seconds I was cuming continuously. I hardly noticed Andrew stepping in front of my face, until he pulled up my ponytail and slipped his dick into my mouth.

As Andrew pressed his cock deep into my throat, A fresh wave of orgasmic delight washed over me and my brain exploded. This was what I wanted. Hard cocks in every hole. How had I ever been satisfied with only one? How had I ever been faithful to just one man when there was this to be had? This amazing sensation of having every hole stuffed with virile rigid man-poles.

Andrew pulled back to allow me to get a breath before pressing in deeply once again. Three men, three cocks. One woman, three holes. I heard myself making obscene glurking and grunting noises as Andrew fucked my throat. I felt myself leaking a river of juice from my willing cunt. Yes a cunt, because that's all it was now a willing cunt. My mind focused on my ass when I heard Ty grunting behind me.

"Oh...Gawd," he grunted. "So tight. So fucking tight. Gawd. I'm gonna," and then his body stiffened and I felt him squirt deep in my bowels, pushing me into another bigger round of orgasms of my own.

The feel of Ty's cock jerking and spasming on the other side of my pussy walls, combined with the pulsing of my pussy as I came must have pushed Rory over the top because within seconds his body had tensed up and he too shot a huge load.

My rational mind had gone and my animal brain had taken charge. Unable to speak, or even think a rational thought, I just rode my runaway orgasm train. My entire world was distilled into three cocks. It was all I knew. All I wanted, and I never wanted it to stop. When Andrew pushed himself balls deep in my mouth and shot his load directly down my throat, I truly lost my mind.

Not quite unconscious, but not sentient either, I could hear them talking but couldn't understand any of what they were saying. My eyes and ears were still working, but my brain simply could not decode the information they were gathering. As first Ty and then Rory slowly extracted their cocks from within my holes, I felt an emptiness which was so much more than just physical.

Eventually, my mind slowly began to process the incoming information. Voices which had seemed so far away became closer and clearer. Amorphous blobs of colour began to resolve themselves into faces and bodies. I found myself lying, once again on the soft futon, covered with a warm blanket. My body hurt in so many ways but deep underneath there was a warm feeling of satisfaction. I groaned.

"I think she's coming back," said Andrew. "I was beginning to wonder if she would without some help. Cindy... Cindy are you in there? Are you OK?"

Still unable to muster up the power of speech, I groaned again as my addled brain processed their spoken words.

"I think we broke her," opined Ty as they stood around me looking down. "That was fast."

As those words sunk in and were processed, I realized that he was probably right. They had indeed broken me. Somewhere deep down I knew. I knew that I would never be the same. I knew that sex with Eric, sex with any one man would never be enough for me again. I knew that I needed multiple men. Men who would control me. Men who would use me. Use me repeatedly. In all my holes.

Although it felt futile, I tried to go back to my "normal" life. Eric came home. We made soft love in our marriage bed. He tied me up and fucked me, but it was all so timid, so lame compared to what I had experienced at the hands of real men. I tried to go back to my "normal" life, but it was all just so... so empty, that I felt I was just going through the motions.

When Eric found the VIP videos on the site and saw what I had done, he was livid. He yelled and verbally abused me and for a moment I thought there might be some hope of him giving me what I needed. But when he calmed down, he forgave me and apologized for being the one to get me into this mess. So kind, so loving, so unbearably bland. He cuddled me as I cried, thinking I was crying about what he had said, and in a way I was, only I was crying because I knew he was not the man I wanted anymore.

I sent several text messages to Tyler hoping that he would help me somehow, but I got nothing in reply. My pierced nipples healed but the dangling rings were a constant reminder of what I was missing. After two weeks of mental anguish wondering what I could do, where I could go, who I could tell, I got a text message.