Bound for Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling empty inside? Come let me fill you up. Now or never." This was followed by an address.

Oh. I had so hoped for Tyler. Strong, virile Tyler who had orchestrated my breaking, but it was Rory who had sent this text. As I re-read it I thought of Rory. The first one to fuck me, the one who had initiated my throat. Young, hard-bodied Rory. Why not him? I had to go. I had to go now.

When Eric asked me where I was going, I simply said I was going out. He stood there with a stunned expression on his face as I bolted out the door. It took about 25 minutes to find the address on the text and I was a little stunned to see it was a large house in an upscale neighbourhood. I parked in the drive and walked up to the front door. I was just about to ring the bell when the door was opened from the inside and Rory invited me in.

"Strip."

It was a command, given in a commanding voice, and it ran a spike of arousal right through me.

I didn't even consider arguing, or who else might be inside watching, I simply dropped my clothes on the floor and stood there for his inspection.

"Good," he pronounced. "Now kneel."

I was on my knees before I could even think. Obeying this young man's commands was exciting me to my core. This was so much better than with Eric. So much better even than the photo sessions. I was submitting. No safe word, no limits, no idea what was going to happen, just pure submission.

As I knelt before him looking up into his face, I was a bit shocked when he pulled a collar from his back pocket and fastened it around my neck. Then as he smiled down at me he also produces a leash which he unceremoniously attached to my collar. It felt like an eternity, but the entire process look less than a minute and it made my pussy drool.

"Now my little pet," Rory purred. "Your purpose tonight is to serve a group of my fraternity brothers. You will do whatever you are asked, open any and all of your holes to them and you will thank them for the gift of their potent seed every time they shoot it in you or on you. Understood?"

A group of frat brothers? Strange young men and I was to serve them and thank them? Oh my God. The thought of being that submissive to a group of Rory's friends, of serving them like a slut, made me so excited I almost came as I knelt there.

"UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes," I replied meekly.

"Yes sir," Rory growled. "You will address me as Sir from this time forward."

"Yes Sir." I whispered.

Rory tugged up on my leash and led me naked through the house and into a great room in the rear. There must have been 10 or 12 young men there, each one with a drink in his hand. The room went suddenly quiet as I followed Rory into the room and stood quietly beside him with downcast eyes.

"Holy shit," exclaimed one of the boys. "It's her. It's really her from the movie. He wasn't shitting us he really knows her, and look, she's on a leash just like he said. Fuck this is hot."

"So Rory," piped in another. "We can fuck her? You said we can fuck her as many times as we want and in any hole we want right? Well my Dad's a lawyer and I'm not taking any chances. I need to hear her say it herself. Say it yourself honey. Tell us we can all have you like Rory promised and then we can get this party started."

Rory looked at me and nodded causing an icicle of fear-excitement to run through my center. This was it. I could stop this if I wanted, but that was the last thing I wanted. What I wanted was to submit. To submit to these boys. To let them have me. To be their submissive little slut. Their sex toy. Serving their every request without complaint. The room was silent and they were all looking my way.

"Yes." It was barely above a whisper but in the silent room they all heard it.

"Yes what?" Lawyer's son asked holding up his phone to preserve my statement for posterity. "What is it you will do?"

"Yes. I'll do anything. You can fuck me in any hole or I can suck you. I'm yours to use in any way you want for as long as you want. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

The room erupted in cheers as I finished my little speech and Rory led me into the center.

I was surprised at how tentative they all seemed at first, but that didn't last too long and soon there were naked cocks pressing in at me from all sides. It was a night of debauchery such as I had never even imagined. As the hours passed, I served them one, two and three at a time. I served them with my mouth, with my pussy and with my ass. I lost count of the number of loads of spunk I accepted, and the number of "Thank you Sir's" I groaned after accepting them.

It was light outside when the last boy shot his final load deep in my throat, and left me alone with Rory.

"Well slut. I think the boys like you and I got word that you have been accepted as the fraternity mascot."

I was so tired, exhausted from the endless hours of sex that I was sure I had mis-heard him. But, as it turned out, I hadn't.