Bound Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia nodded her head, she actually rather liked the sound of this game she just wished she had a vibrator of her own to enjoy it along with her friends, or at least a free hand. Perhaps that would be the reward at the end. Lea also couldn't help but find the whole thing captivating, she sat back on the couch to get a view of all three of them at once. She had never strongly thought sexually about her friends, but this whole situation was certainly hot.

As Adam said go, Sophia began to suck slowly and deliberately at first. She was bobbing her head from the neck getting used to not having her hands to steady her. All the while, she was hearing moans beginning to come from her friends. She tried listening for the vibrators to get some sense of their speed relative to hers, but between her slurping and her friends moaning she couldn't hear anything else.

Sophia may not have been able to tell, but it was on quite a low setting. Andrea didn't care. She was lost in her own imagination as the vibrator kicked on with no explanation. The slow burn was in her minds because of some fiendish villain that had taken her prisoner. Perhaps he was doing this to get her to break and spill her secrets, maybe he simply liked to torture women this way. She was tensing every muscle, trying desperately to maximize every vibration this faceless captor was giving her. She desperately needed the vibrations to either turn off or double in speed, because at this rate it would do nothing but leaver her panting, sweating and unsatisfied. She tried her best to grind her crotch along the floor, hoping for but failing to find any help. The leather strap prevented most of the sensation from reaching where she really wanted it to go.

Without warning, her silent pleas were answered as the clit vibrator sprang to life, however slow of a life it was. It was a start, but Andrea knew it would take a lot more of that to finish her off even in her excited state. Then, as quickly as it arrived it faded away. She gave out a defeated grunt, a plea to please turn it back on. She sat there, knowing that the small pleasure from grinding was not the effort to do it. She was at the mercy of her fictional captors, and she had no say in the matter, she simply hoped they would be kind enough to let her cum. She had forgotten for a second where she actually was, the hoods it turns out were much more disorienting than she could have predicted.

Meagan was having a similarly fantastical experience. Only she was no prisoner, she wasn't in any dungeon or cell. She imagined herself, naked as she was, surrounded by onlookers. Some truly mean girls had tricked her. They stripped her, tied her and left her in the middle of campus. Eyes were everywhere, people wondered who was under the hood. If only they knew it was that overachiever Megan spread out before them, boy wouldn't that be rich! No one dared touch, but she felt them all around her. When the vibrator started it's low hum she fantasized that the girls had left it in her and some stranger had picked up its wireless controller and turned it on. She began to writhe around in agony, no amount of pulling and grinding was getting her free or getting her off. And every twist, every turn simply exposed more of her to the crowd surrounding her.

When her clit vibrator started, Megan began to scream in delight and fight even more against her bonds. But as soon as it began it seemed to end, causing her to frown in secret behind the safety of the hood. She thought she might have accidentally shifted her weight and turned it off, at least that was more pleasant to think than the thought that someone was toying with her this badly. She worked feverishly, trying every position she could think of; legs together, legs apart, ass raised, she even tried turning to her side. In doing so she lost her balance and flipped onto her back giving an unobstructed view of her nakedness. In her mind now the boys were starting to take pictures with their cellphones, adding insult to her humiliation. If they ever found out who this was now she'd be ruined! For some reason that was all she could think about, some jock ripping off her mask and posting those pictures everywhere before she even had a chance to explain. She tried pushing with what remaining energy she had to flip back to her stomach, but she had over exhausted herself. She gave up, panting on her back with her legs spread wide resting on the floor.

Sophia saw that the machine was infact doing exactly what it said, and she could hear the results. When she was finally able to take the dildo all the way back was when she heard an increase scream of pleasure from both captives. Apparently a deepthroat only counts when she touches chin to balls, something she had a lot of trouble with as she nearly had a coughing fit afterwards. Five seconds later right on cue she heard moans of disappointment as the clit vibrator clearly turned off as planned. "I may not be able to deepthroat often," she thought to herself, "but I can at least speed up."

As she picked up the pace, the moans became louder, stronger. When she tried again again at a deepthroat the room exploded in groans of pleasure. She began pumping her head quickly, drool flying in all directions. From the sounds of things she was clearly on the path to bringing her friends to climax.

In Megan's world, things had become quite frantic. She accepted her position on her back, exposing herself to the crowd of onlookers she imagined were all around her. Getting on her back seemed to coincide with the vibrator being turned up, she didn't want it to stop and so she imagined the vivid humiliation of keeping herself presented just so that she could get off quicker.

Andrea had moved beyond the sadistic torturer and now pictures simply a domineering man, one who tied her this way and one that was in control of everything down to when or even if she could cum. She lay still, enjoying every piece of her condition, the uselessness of her arms and her legs, her total isolation from the world around her, and every subtle increase in vibration that seemed to march her closer to the cliff.

Sophia knew she was getting close, she could hear it. She loved the part right before the finish, knowing you have the other person on the ropes. A few more sucks, a little more effort, and they will explode in a wave of delight. She began trying for a deepthroat ever half dozen or so strokes. She didn't always make it, but she could hear the rising screams of Andrea and especially Megan. Whenever she missed her target she felt bad, knowing it would lead to the inevitable downgrade in pleasure, she could still hear the difference every time. But it's about whatever keeps the rhythm, because deepthroat or not if she slows down so does the pleasure.

"Oh god I'm so close, oh god," Megan screamed through her hood. She had moved from moans and grunts to intelligible pleas."Oh don't stop, oh, oooh."

"Stop" the voice of the game interjected somewhat quietly. Sophia didn't quite process this and continued her blowjob unabated until a nasty shock from the collar got her attention. She stopped bobbing, but the tether did not detach and so the dildo stayed in her mouth.

Andrea was frustrated, but let out no more than a groan. She had hoped her dominant would have been kinder than to leave her unsatisfied like this. Megan was not taking it as well. She began once again thrashing in her bonds, cursing wildly that she was so close! "No, you can't do this to me! Please! I'll do anything!" and so on.

"Sophia," Adam said just loud enough to be heard over the screaming of Megan, "you clearly like working to give others pleasure, would that be fair?"

Sophia thought about it and nodded her head the best she could.

"Would you still want to give them pleasure if it meant doing so directly?" Adam asked as the tether demagnetized from both the pole and Sophia's collar and fell to the floor. At the same time the cuffs became loose, with just a light push the hinge swung open and Sophia was out of her cuffs as well

Finally able to swallow, she wiped her face and asked "what do you mean?"

"I mean, both are close to orgasm, but I have deactivated their vibrators. If you want your friends to cum you will have to make them yourself. And my old condition stands; if one of them doesn't cum you will be punished."

Sophia was surprised. Both because she was amazed that the game would make such a request but also that she wasn't dismissing it out of hand. She had essentially been pleasuring them by proxy, and the thought of doing so directly was not repulsing her like she thought it might. She looked over at Megan, who was still on her back legs spread and exposed like a turkey pre-roast. Between a whining that almost sounded like crying, she continued her begging "please turn them back on, please I'll do whatever you want" and the like.

Sophia walked on her knees over to her friend with a mixed feeling of curiosity and anxiety. She worried that perhaps she wouldn't be up for this. That maybe she wouldn't be able to enjoy it like she did with blowjobs. Perhaps she wouldn't like it and then she'd be forced to take whatever punishment this seemingly pervy computer has in mind. But as she arrived at her squirming friend she tried to push those thought to the back of her mind.

She first unbuckled the wide leather strap that was blocking her friend's crotch. Almost immediately Megan reacted, freezing as she was seemingly trying to listen through the padded ears of the hood. As the strap fell to the floor, the vibrator began slowly sliding out now that it was no longer being held in place. Sophia grabbed the vibrator's base and set it aside, eliciting a disappointed groan from her friend.

Sophia lay down on her stomach and pulled herself closer to where she could almost feel the heat radiating off Megan's pussy. Gently, she placed her right hand on Megan's inner thigh. Slowly but surely she began sliding her hand down the short distance to her friend's quivering sex. Megan let out a loud low moan as Sophia's hand made contact with her lips.

Megan's mind was racing. She was pretty sure the game box wasn't the one with the hand, but she could see absolutely nothing about who had just started touching her. Daydreaming Megan pictured that it was simply one of the bolder men in the crowded, someone who bent down and was about to have his way with her in front of everyone. She chose to stick to her imagination, because she simply wasn't able to picture who it might be or what she must look like as it's happening.

As Sophia parted her friends lips, all her worry about being repulsed by it disappeared. She began to flick at the exposed clit, getting a wince after each one. Her fingers eventually began to travel down and began to probe inside with both fingers. Each stroke of the fingers was met by Megan with the rocking of her hips, making each thrust deeper as her grunts began to once again grow as she neared climax.

Her fingers however were soon removed as Sophia scooted the extra few inches needed to get her mouth involved. She set both hands on her friend's legs, keeping them pinned to the floor and insuring Megan's pussy remained open and accessible. Sophia knew just enough to know to keep her focus on the clit, sucking it, licking it and flicking it with her tongue.

Megan who had been on the brink of orgasm twice tonight took very little time to reach her much needed orgasm. She shook violently, pulling on her bonds and pushing back with her legs making very little progress on both as waves of pleasure rocked through her from seemingly every direction. Sophia saw the signs and eventually pulled herself off as her friend lay panting trying with some difficulty to catch her breath through her hood.

"Unzip Sophia's mask" Adam said without any pleasantness. Sophia nearly jumped to her feet to do so. As the mask opened up Megan's long breaths began to take in much more air and eventually began to normalize.

"Thank you," said a still winded Megan with her eyes still closed, though she had no idea to who.

Sophia had surprised herself, she had never seen herself eating out anyone. She certainly never expected to get a perverse thrill out of it like she often did from blowjobs, though admittedly to a lesser degree.

Lea scooted up to the edge of the couch. "So what's next Adam?"

There was a pause. "Remove Andrea's hood and we can continue."

Lea got off the couch and walked over to Andrea. In very little time Andrea squinted to re adjust to the light as the hoods were removed.

"Welcome back ladies," Adam said just as the two began to open their eyes normally. "Did you two enjoy that?" Both nodded. "Are either of you becoming uncomfortable in your bindings?" Both shook their heads. "Lea, I believe it's your turn in the hotseat."

Lea at least knew better than her friends had known how far the game would go when it found a topic it felt had promise. But knowing a wave was coming doesn't help it miss the shore. Knowing what might be coming to her didn't keep the occasional wave of nervousness from enveloping her before receding. She shook off what worry she could and waited for the other shoe to drop.

"Is it fair to say that you seemed to enjoy watching what's been happening to your friends," asked Adam after first allowing an uncomfortable silence to build that let Lea's mind race.

"That's fair," Lea replied leaving almost no pause between question and answer.

"Is that more because you find them attractive or because you like what was happening to them?"

This one Lea took more time with. She was trying to tread carefully because she wasn't sure she wanted to end up tied up like her friends, while still not lying to the near perfect lie detector. "More of the latter."

"You also seemed to get a lot of enjoyment when you secured them or when you lead them around by the leash. Were you dreaming of being where they are or were you liking being the dominant?"

Lea breathed a slight sigh of relief, she suddenly felt a lot safer about not being tied up. She had fantasized about bondage and domination almost since puberty. She wasn't always the dominant in her fantasies, but she almost always was. If the game was simply flushing out hidden or new feelings, she felt safe wasn't going to join in the submission games. "It was because they were being tied and dominated, not because I wanted to be tied and dominated with them."

"Than you consider yourself a dominant? Are you also a sadist who enjoys dealing out pain?"

Lea began to let her guard down. "I'd say I'm 90% dominant but I'd consider myself a sadist too, though I'm probably more interested in inflicting humiliation than pain." She looked around for the first time since the questions started to see the wide-eyed stares of her friends, particularly the two that were helplessly bound.

"You were the only one that openly admitted they found women attractive, have you ever fantasized about dominating another woman?"

"Yes, many times," Lea answered, still confident but beginning to worry once again about where the game might be heading.

"Without having to say who, have you ever had those fantasies involving one of these three friends?"

And there it was, a line Lea suddenly felt not quite confident crossing. Sure she had fantasized about them on rare occasion, but she had fantasized about a lot of the women. She had fantasies including friends, or classmates, or random people she simply found attractive. But she really didn't want to say that cause she worried it might be misinterpreted.

Her friend's eyes had grown so wide they reached near cartoonish levels, intently watching what she's going to say next. She really didn't want to say, but an electrical tickle began making itself known to remind her she needed to answer and do so truthfully. "Well, yes in passing, but not just them, I think about a lot of people. I , uh... well it's not like I single someone out, it's just kind of general thoughts. When I fantasize about any woman it usually gets at least a little kinky. My mind just kind of, um just kind of picks people. It's not like a personal thing or a real thing it's just my head." Lea continued twisting herself in knots like that, trying to minimize the initial "yes" but only serving to make her feel things are more awkward than if she had given a short answer. "I uh, I guess that's all, I'll stop trying to dig this deeper."

"There's no reason to be worried," Adam chimed in after Lea finally cut herself of. "You may be misreading the reactions of your friends. Andrea, if you had to say what you're more concerned about, would it be that your friend has thought about you sexually in passing or that your friend is feeling bad and really nervous."

"The second," Andrea honestly answered. Megan and Sophia nodded their heads in agreement.

"And Megan, do you feel more violated by Lea, or concerned for Lea?" Again she ansered the second while the other agreed. It went a long way to settling the storm in Lea's stomach.

"Outside of your fantasies, have you ever acted these desires out on someone?" Adam asked.

Lea had not, it was something she always meant to go after but never quite did. "Someone else? No," she said quietly and plainly, not wanting to go on a long winded trip again.

"Well," Adam continued, clearly trying to build to a point. "We know that Andrea likes being submissive right?" Andrea nodded. "So does Megan correct?" Megan nodded too. "Sophia, how did you feel being told what to do, did you enjoy it?" She shrugged her shoulders as she sheepishly answered yes. "And did you like being handcuffed?" She had to think a little longer but once again agreed. "It looks like you have three submissives right here who are as new to this as you."

"It's not just that simple though, is it? Would they even be ok with that? I mean the game doing stuff and me doing stuff's got to be different right?" Lea asked.

"They would free to leave if they weren't enjoying themselves, but that hasn't come up so far tonight. Otherwise they have agreed to anything I may order them to do in the course of the game."

Lea looked down at her friends on the floor, they didn't seem to be objecting. Sophia even helped Andrea to her knees and knelt beside her, leaving all three friends kneeling in a circle around Lea. This just all seemed too good.

"So is that your order Adam? What specifics do you want me to do?"

The drawer opened, filled to the brim with options. "I give you discretion, and will give orders only if I feel you need them. To start, Sophia, strip naked quickly." She did as she was told. By the time Lea had approached the drawer, Sophia was sliding her last piece of clothing down her leg leaving her completely naked.

The drawer was filled with leather cuffs and straps all with the same large buckles as everything else. There were also small chains of varying lengths with thick clasps at either end, presumably made of the same stuff the buckles were. Lea knew they packed these boxes full but she was still surprised at how much they could fit in there. As Lea looked through all that was there, Adam instructed Sophia to help Megan and Andrea to kneel around the front of the box. She did this and joined them in a semi-circle just a bit more than arms length away from the extended drawer.

"Sophia," Adam asked as Lea continued to empty the contents of the drawer neatly on its top. "Does the prospect of being tied excite you?" Sophia only nodded, saying nothing. "Lea, hand her the leather cuffs so that she can put them on herself."

This made it feel a lot more real for Sophia. She didn't know what exactly had been going on in her friends heads that led the game to have them explore this kind of thing. She figured that if it came time for her she would simply not have a choice, and bare through however long it lasts. As she caught the leather thrown to her it suddenly didn't feel so forced. She wrapped each cuff around her own bare wrist herself, tightening it as best she could. They were both quite plain, simple black leather with a single D-ring on each. It all felt so dirty to be doing to herself; but while the feelings were intense they were not altogether unpleasant.