Bound Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea walked behind her with a fist full of leather and metal. First she attached cuffs just above each elbow. Than, taking her hands, she pulled Sophia's hands behind her palm to palm in a rather strict reverse prayer position. She sealed her friend's hands in place with a metal clasp between the D-rings. Next, she attached a short chain to either elbow cuff passing over the forearms, tightening the position while adding a second chain around the front making it impossible to get out. Satisfied, Lea returned back to the box to sit down.

It was a very strict tie, thankfully Sophia was flexible enough that it was not painful. But there was no escaping her helplessness, she may not have had an armbinder like the other two but her hands were just as pinned as theirs. She found puffing out her chest helped, but not as much as she might have wanted.

Lea marveled at what was spread before her. Of everything she thought might happen tonight, only her wildest and craziest dreams could have invented what was actually before her.

"Sophia," Adam interrupted. "You were owed a reward and I will let you decide. Either you can be released from these bindings or you can be cum. Choose whatever you would prefer."

Sophia wasn't hurting yet, but she wasn't sure it would stay that way. However, after the long night she realized she had more than a little pent up desire. She wasn't sure she could honestly turn down the opportunity because her bindings might begin to hurt down the road. "I'd like to cum."

With that drawer opened again, forcing Lea to move her leg out of the way. Inside was a pair of spandex looking panties with a large mound on the front. "Sophia, stand up so that your friend can put these on you," came Adam's booming voice. She stood and stepped into it with each leg as Lea held them out. After they were slid into place Sophia knelt back down where she was.

Looking over the straps she had, Lea selected two wide straps and knelt down in front of Sophia. She applied each between the thigh and shin, trapping her on her knees just as her friends were. Lea let out a grin and returned to fetch something else.

This time it wasn't straps, it was a short riding crop. As she held it she was overwhelmed with devilish glee. She had dreamed of doing this but just thought it wasn't going to happen for a while, till she was out on her own and in a relationship with the right person perhaps. Three pairs of eyes were looking intently at it, not quite with panic but apprehension and perhaps just a bit of fear. The kind of feeling you see when something terrifying is about to happen, but isn't happening yet.

Before Lea got a chance to so much as swipe it in the air, Sophia let out a yelp of surprise as her vibrating panties turned on. Lea outstretched her arm and lifted her friend's chin with the edge of the crop. Sophia's eyes looked desperate, perhaps pleading. The vibrater was quite loud and must have been working a number on her. Lea decided to give just a light slap to the side of her friend's face, which only seemed in increase the want in her eyes.

Lea began to slowly explore with her crop, each time getting a reaction as she slowly became more daring in the locations of her hits and more powerful with her swings. It was quite the rush each time Lea was able to get a little whimper or even an occasional "oww." She began wielding more confidently, slapping her friend's tits. With Sophia's bosom outstretched from the contorting tie, her minimal frame finally showed some prominence, and Lea was seemingly taking it as an invitation.

After a particularly hard slap, Sophia began to cum. She was jittering as the vibrations kept on their job as she rode what had turned out to be a rather pent up wave of desire. Lea pulled back and simply watched as Sophia's face turned red as she found it oddly hard to breath as her whole body locked up. Eventually she began to compensate with some of the loudest gasps for air any of them had ever seen her make. Mercifully as Sophia began to catch her breath, her friends could no longer hear the vibrator. It had shut down to give her a rest.

Andrea didn't mean to, but her face began to pout. She felt a little jealous of Sophia. She had been tied the longest and yet she felt like the game had simply been ignoring her. She still liked the feel of struggle, but after hours her shoulders were starting to hurt. She couldn't imagine how tight the position Sophia was managing must be. To top it all off she had been teased for a long time and had not been allowed to cum like Sophia had just been able to. The vibrator was still inside her and with the strap still between her legs, each tug gave just another reminder of her state and her inability to do anything meaningful about it.

The pouty look did not go unnoticed. "Is there something wrong Andrea?" Asked an almost concerned sounding Adam. It was amazing to Andrea how adaptable the machine could make its voice to convey more than just the words.

Needing to be honest, she decided to not sugar coat a thing. "I'm just jealous, when's it going to be my turn?" With that the vibrator bounced back to life but on perhaps the lowest setting yet. Andrea grinded her hips forgetting for a second that doesn't change anything. She let out a grunt of annoyance, "this isn't what I meant."

All attention had now moved back to Andrea as Lea began to slowly slide the edge of the crop across Andrea's cheek. At its touch, Andrea began to breath heavy.

*Slap*

A clear hit was made, leaving a mark on her right cheek. She was astounded at the feeling. It was a very different kind of pain and while this might have been the vibrator playing tricks, but Andrea seemed to like it. The vibrator also seemed to speed up ever so slowly, at least it felt like it did though it was hard to tell.

Another slap this time made contact with her large right breast. It too seemed to be followed by a marginal increase in the vibrators power. In fact, each time Lea hit her the vibrator seemed to take that as a sign to speed up if ever so little. After a particularly hard hit to the nipple, Andrea simply moaned out "more."

This was perhaps as great a surprise to Andrea as it was to Lea. Lea took the invitation and ran with it. Hitting the thigh, the ass, the nipple, everywhere she could reach; leaving a red mark and speeding up the vibrator as she went. Andrea had not been far from climax before, and so it did not take very much time before Andrea came crashing over the edge, nearly falling to her side had Lea not caught her.

The difference was that unlike what it had done with Sophia, the game seemed to be showing Andrea no mercy. The vibrator didn't turn off, it didn't so much as slow down as she lay gasping for air on her back. She was sweaty, exhausted and way too sensitive. She knew trashing around would do nothing but make her still more tired and sweaty, but she did it anyway.

Lea decided her friend was simply too tempting of a target writhing around on the floor and began once again to use the riding crop on her friend. As she did Andrea noticed just the smallest hint of the vibrator slowing down. A second hit slowed it down more still.

"Hit me... faster" Andrea pleaded between labored breaths. Lea was all too happy to oblige. With Andrea on the floor and her legs at her side it exposed her inner thigh and made it her primary target. She was hearing gasps of pain, but even still heard the occasional plea to continue. Being so close she could hear the vibrator slowing down with each hit and with a devilish grin decided to stop and back away.

"No, please, keep going!" Andrea wasn't sure it was purely about the vibrator any more, but it certainly was the driving force of her plea. Without Lea the vibrator kept going slower than before but still powerful enough that another orgasm was building. "Please Lea, please I need this thing off! Please keep hitting me!"

Lea simply sat and watched. She felt this torture was even more entertaining than when she was slapping her sensitive areas. Andrea's legs began to shake uncontrollably as she came for a second time, leaving her more sensitive and even more desperate to turn this off.

"Oh God, please I beg you," Andrea pleaded as she keeled over to one side as if that would somehow make it better.

Lea decided this probably was enough she continued to slap, this time a little more softly but more quickly. She stopped once the buzzing between Andrea's legs could no longer be heard. She felt it was the right thing to do to someone who clearly was reaching her maximum. Andrea sat there like a fish out of water gasping for air, but thankful to have the torture stop.

Lea returned to her spot sitting on the box. She looked at her friends and boy were they a sight. Megan's pussy was still wet and exposed, Sophia was strictly bound and Andrea was on her side just beginning to regain her breath. Lea looked down at the crop she was holding and suddenly she began to feel a little guilty. The game may have kept them like this, and they might not have been outraged enough that the game would stop, but she was beginning to feel like she was its partner in crime. She looked down despondently at the crop as she continued to run this thought in her head.

Adam decided to break her train of thought and chime in. "Lea, what is going through your head right now?"

And just like that her so-called partner in crime had turned on her. She tried to think of a wiggle word, something that wouldn't be called a lie but wouldn't bring up her incriminating thoughts. Nothing. After a minor zap to the neck she blurted out "I feel guilty." Suddenly she had her friends absolute attention again.

"Guilty about what?" Asked Adam.

She sighed and set down the cop. Looking up at her friends she could see them all looking back quite confused.

"You see, it's like this," Lea started after another considerable pause to collect her words. "I came across a post about Difficulty 11 a few weeks ago. I have been reading up on it and it got me really excited. The fact that the company purposefully doesn't advertise it, the fact that it's adult only so it can get more risque, it all sounded amazing. I wasn't sure you guys would want to play it if I explained the whole long thing to you. So I played dumb, got you to agree to play it because I wanted to play it and it can't be played alone. So when I ordered the box, I filled out the parameters and maxed out the preference bar for "adult" and minimized everything else. I knew from reading online that doing that could make the AI go down some very kinky roads, and I really wanted to explore that kind of stuff. I didn't think it would go this far but I also knew that was a possibility. I knew the game would only do thing you enjoyed, but I also bet that if you knew what those things might be you'd say no."

There were nothing but stunned faces looking back at her. None of them said anything because none of them knew what to say. Lea continued.

"I'm sorry for tricking you. I was just so caught up in the fantasy that I couldn't bring myself to risk you saying no. I've always had very kinky fantasies in my head, I've even gotten some toys on my own. I've tried practicing on myself, but it's not the same to spank yourself or tie yourself up. I really need another person, but I've never had anyone to play with or even really anyone I can talk with. I should have just talked it out. When I heard that Difficulty 11 might turn eDict kinky I kind of lost my head. Now that it's all happened I feel bad for not doing the right thing and being honest from the beginning. I'm sorry."

After a bit more time of blank stares and awkward silence Adam chimed in. "It is now 9:37, the game's randomly selected end point. Lea please remove the bindings and place everything back into the open drawer."

Lea couldn't bring herself to look anyone in the face. She quietly went behind Sophia and began with her chains and clasps. Once they were free Sophia moved her hands in front of her and began taking off the cuffs herself. She didn't wait for Lea as she started unbuckling the straps binding her legs herself.

Lea held the control box at the front of her collar which signaled it to unlock, allowing her to remove it. After setting it in the drawer she said "Maybe it's best I just go for now. I'll see you all Saturday anyways, unless you haven't gotten over this by then. Know that I am sorry." With that she silently left to her car.

Driving home, she continued her one woman pity party. She tried to think about something else, but she might as well have tried flying for all the success she was having. She plopped herself down at her computer and tried to distract herself that way.

Just past 11 she got a text from Andrea

"Did you really already have kinky stuff before tonight? That you used on yourself? Like what?"

"Yeah, I just like the idea even if I cant use them. Handcuffs, chain, rope, gags, collars, whips, clamps, outfits."

Lea had never really listed it all off before. "It was actually quite a lot," she thought. She shrugged her shoulders and figured that's what she gets from having a summer job that gave good pay while still living at home. Money just bleeds uncontrollably into hobbies, and this was certainly hers.

Minutes passed without a reply. She decided to simply add an "I'm sorry."

A few minutes later the phone buzzed with a reply. "We forgive you, just be honest. Like you said the game wouldn't have done it if we hated it."

Lea literally leaned back in her chair and breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad to be rid of the guilt, it was really killing what was otherwise a very awesome night for her. The cell phone buzzed again.

"Bring over your stuff, we want to see what its like without any games."

Lea grinned, grabbed her stuff and tried to rush over to catch the last few minutes of her friend's birthday.