All Comments on 'Bowling Lessons for a Naughty Wife'

by Rico Suave

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's sure her husband is on board?

How does she know that since she's not talking to him? Just another cheating slut and not an interesting one. At least she wrote it down and hubby can use it against her in the divorce. No stars. Absolute stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story

But one part jarred, seemed out of character: when she called out for her brand-new lover to come on her face. Um, no. In porn films, yes, maybe even in a threesome situation; in a real life first encounter, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read!

Easy to read , I enjoyed reading this, you expressed the feelings of the wife very well although I'd like a little more dialog. Well done thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

Loved the story, liked the bit at the end, wish I was your husband reading that.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Very well done! Five stars, for sure.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Fun

This is a fun little story with a decent setup and a very hot sex scene. I gave it four stars for its eroticism.

As for the morality of the tale, even though hubby would be thrilled to know what happened afterward, I'm sure he would have enjoyed it more if he had been made aware of it ahead of time. At least, that's how I'd prefer it.

My only quibble is that, once again in stories such as these, the lover is far better endowed and a far better lover than the husband. It would be a refreshing twist to read a story where the wife hooks up with a guy with a tiny wiener who fails to push her buttons. Of course, such a story wouldn't be nearly as much fun as this one.

Rico SuaveRico Suaveover 9 years agoAuthor
Why read it in the first place?

I never understand why people read stories like this if they are not into them? You have a go back button on your computer, do you not? Click it. Go read something you enjoy and leave some constructive comments.

To those who have left constructive comments, I thank you.

Just one thing, though. While the lover in the story has a bigger penis than the husband, where does it say that her husband isn't a good lover himself? That's an assumption, and in this case, and incorrect one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I enjoyed the premise of the story. very nice descriptions. this would be great in the stories with audio section too. your writing reminded me of my favorite author. nice job. I'll look forward to your other stories.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @swingerjoe...

She first cheated and then wrote the story to her husband...Will he like it? I doubt...No one likes to be cheated...And another thing is that all lover are very big...Not once at least normal size...

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Honey! You Shouldn't Have!

Merry Christmas, cunt! I'm divorcing you. Get the hell out of my house now.

Stupid bitch can't tell between fantasy talk and reality...

Haaa haaaa haaaaa!!

P.S. Thanks for the pictures; my lawyer says they make great evidence!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore helps husband with his cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lucky husband to have such a sexy wife who shares herself for both their benefit. Pity more men are not able to admit they would l would want the same thing.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 month ago

Incredibly well written. An amazing story that I too will read to my wife.

AuntieDiscoAuntieDiscoabout 1 month ago

This was and erotic read. I loved the details starting from how she dressed, how he stood behind her to teach her the bowling technique. All building up to the sexual tension and leading to ‘the event’. So very arousing and letting me imagine I’m part of the story. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRico Suave@Rico Suave
Writing for me is an outlet for my sexual imagination which has always been extremely active. I'm not one to hold back when it comes to sex. I am very open and honest about all aspects of my sexual desires and I've been lucky enough to have experienced most of my fantasies. ...