Boys for Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song ended, yet neither of us felt the desire to break apart just yet. Mark felt an urging to stay together as I held him close. In a moment of tenderness, he caressed my soft hair and then bent slightly to softly kiss the top of my head. I felt the tender kiss and raised my eyes to his and looked at him with deep longing for more. He felt awkward and out of place to continue at the moment and broke away and held my hand, leading me back to the table. For several long minutes we stared into each others eyes, passing our thoughts between us and I knew he wanted to be with me. I conveyed my feelings to be the same. Sylvia walked up and asked if we would like another drink, leaving us to look again and decide if we should stay or go. Mark assured himself of his decision.

"No, we're fine, thanks."

She looked at me and gave me a secret wink and smiled, then she turned and left. I reached across and took Mark's hand in mine and looked at him with a deep desire in my eyes.

"Would you like to go?"

My words were soft, but yearning to him.

"Yes, let's go somewhere else."

Without a spoken destination, he knew wherever we went, it had to be together. We walked to the car and Mark took my hand in his, feeling my fingers intertwine in his, the intimacy feeling stronger. We got in my car and without another spoken word, we left in the opposite direction of Mark's place. I drove along, still holding Mark's hand as though if I let it go, I might lose him.

We pulled into my driveway and Mark noticed how nice the gardens looked, all lit up by solar powered lights, marking out the pathway to the front door. Mark followed me and waited, as I unlocked the door to let us in. I saw him in the hall mirror, as he stole another glance at my ass and legs and saw that they did have an appealing shape to them. I closed and locked it behind me, then led them to the living room and turned on the table lamps and dimmed them.

"Would you like something to drink? I have rum and coke."

"Okay, Thanks Shae."

Mark could tell it was obvious that I found him desirable. It seemed a sure thing that if he followed through, he would be doing it with a woman almost twice his age. He wasn't sure how old I was, but I looked to be in my mid to late forties. I'm sure he started to think 'Cougar Attack', with the idea of me taking him to my room and making it with him. I hoped he thought of what I would be like as a lover, thinking my age denoted greater experience. I came back with two drinks and shifted a couple of coasters to set the glasses on. He took his and I took mine, then held it up to him. Mark stopped and looked at me so I could speak to speak.

"Here's to new friends and good times."

"Here's to new friends and good times."

I had made it stronger than the bar had and he choked a little on the alcohol content.

"A little too strong for you?"

"Just took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting it."

We sat our drinks down and before Mark could react, I moved quickly to him and pulled his face to mine and kissed him. He felt the fullness of my lips press against his and a gentle movement of my head, as I worked the passion into it.

"I guess you weren't expecting that either."

Mark could see the lust in my eyes at finally expressing how I felt. I moved back in and continued kissing him, stronger than before, with more urgency to arouse passions. My hands went around his neck and tickled the fine hairs on it, sending shivers down his spine as the tingle ran through him

Mark started to respond and I increased my desire to please him. My tongue ran over his lips and I felt his mouth open to accept it. I darted inside and found his, twining and twirling around it. Mark felt himself getting pushed back into the couch and I pressed my body onto him, trapping him there.

Mark had never been with an aggressive woman and felt unsure of how to handle me. He became slightly unnerved by my forwardness, but enjoyed the feelings I instilled in him. Without breaking the kiss, I started to adeptly undo the buttons on his shirt and laid bare his chest to me. He felt my hands glide softly over his hairless skin and caress his nipples. They seemed to spring to a hardness he never noticed in them before. I played lightly with them, then ran my fingernails lightly down his body to his waist.

My experience overwhelmed Mark, as he lay back on the couch and felt me manipulate his body. My lips left his and trailed soft kisses down his throat and onto his chest, taking his strained nipples and flicking my tongue over them. Mark groaned at the new experience of having this new delight and twined his fingers into my hair. He felt the buckle of his belt being undone and then the snap of his pants, hearing him gasp in at the instance of being exposed.

Before he had any bearing of how quickly I moved, his zipper was sliding down. I parted the pants and Mark felt those soft, gentle fingers of mine working under his boxers. I slid down his body, trailing supple lips over his skin, exciting the stimulated nerve endings of his skin and eliciting a long moan of pleasure from him. Mark lay still, his eyes closed to the reality of his world and allowed himself to fall into my magical realm, as I pulled the waistband of his boxers lower.

He felt the coolness of the conditioned air wash over his exposed skin and the combination of the hot breath from my mouth made him shiver. My lips drew closer to his small patch of dark, pubic hair and Mark knew I would be taking his manhood into my mature, experienced way of pleasure. He held his breath, as he felt his boxers being lifted over his straining shaft, confined in an ever shrinking space as it grew in size. With a little tug, I released him and saw the turgid flesh flex and reform to its normal shape. I kissed the swelling shaft along its length to the tip of its expanding head and then licked the tiny drop of clear, slippery fluid easing out of it slowly.

Mark could feel his entire length grow and swell larger and larger as I worked my tongue and lips along it. He felt it rise from his body and stand erect, waiting for whatever I wanted to treat it to. My fingers gently grasped it near the base and held it in readiness. Mark felt my hot breath come closer to the tip and then it was engulfed in a warm, wetness that made his nerve endings dance with electric stimulation.

Never before had a woman taken so much care to bring out the most sensation like this when he was given head. He was awestruck at the power my lips held and the control they had over him. The head of his cock swelled as I applied suction to it and rolled my tongue languidly around it.

Mark almost cried at how exquisite the feeling was. His fingers hold in my hair tightened, holding me tightly to him, but not forcing me to comply with what he wished. He realized he was mine to command and he willing obeyed, not wanting to spoil this moment of ecstasy. The trails of my saliva ran down along his shaft and my fingers took them and spread it generously over the length, the slickness imitating the feel of a warm, wet pussy.

The feel of my lips descending over him, the hot, wetness enveloping him, made Mark groan loudly and enjoyed my ministrations all the more so. As my lips reached the base, he twisted his fingers tighter into my hair.

"Oh my God, Shae. That's soooo good. Oh yeah, suck me. Yeeesss!"

Mark cried out as the feelings in his cock exploded into his nerve center. I heard the approval from Mark and knew I had him for my enjoyment. I kept slowly engulfing his manhood to its extremes and lavished the feel of his size expanding to its fullest. I gave him another long hard pull with my lips and then took my mouth away, licking my lips of the saliva around them. I looked up at Mark grimacing in ecstasy and knew he enjoyed everything I had to offer him.

He opened his eyes at feeling the warmth and liquidity of my mouth leave him and saw my looking into his eyes with an overpowering look of lust. My hand firmly and lovingly stroked the full length of his shaft, wrapping around the head to add an extra touch of stimulation. Mark was left dazed by my experienced touch.

"Shae, you're awesome! I had no idea you were so good at this."

Mark had to tell me and let me know he loved my talented mouth.

"You haven't seen nothing yet. I did enjoy a healthy sex life with my Ken. You're about the same size as he was, so it brings back old memories and a lot of good times. Ready for some more?"

Mark was dumbstruck to hear me talk about her sex life so freely and just nodded. He sat on the couch, stretched out and open, waiting for the next round of pleasurable dalliances I had to offer. I pulled the skin tightly along the turgid member and slid it into my mouth. Without using my hands, I bobbed my head up and down, putting pressure on it with my lips.

I reached around my neck, to the clasp and zipper on my dress and pulled it down, as I continued sucking on Mark's cock. I reached up behind and undid the zipper all the way and unhooked my bra, removing the cups, Mark seeing the fullness of them spread out. I kept my mouth busy exciting Mark, as I cupped them and then pressed them around the shaft. Mark felt the silky, softness of them embrace his hardness, the difference in textures thrilling his senses.

I moved up and down, stroking his hard shaft between breasts and felt my nipples grazing along Mark's skin. They stiffened from the sensation and gave me as much pleasure receiving, as I was giving. I ran my fingertips over them and then licked the bit of phallic head sticking out from my mounds. Mark watched me work at him and sighed in appreciation at how well I knew how to please a man this way.

I released my breasts from around Mark and slowly sucked him back down, as I shimmied my dress lower over my hips. I slid my fingers into the waistband of my lacy panties and exposed myself fully.

Without missing a stroke, I pulled the garments from my legs and tossed them to the side. Mark couldn't see me from his position and was more than curious to see the rest of what I was offering. He shifted his position and I felt him move. I knew he wanted to see me in the flesh and I pulled my mouth away with a soft, audible pop.

Sitting back on my heels, I allowed Mark the pleasure of my nakedness and looked at him with hopeful eyes, that he was pleased. Mark could see my searching look and gave me what I desired.

"Shae, you look beautiful. I never thought I would feel this way about a woman older than me, but you're hot!"

I smiled happily, assured my new lover approved of my aging beauty and stood. Mark could see the shaven pubic hair and the fullness of my womanly hips. His eyes cast down my legs and saw they were well shaped, but soft and comfortable looking. He looked back up to my eyes and smiled his acceptance of how I looked.

I straddled his hips and kissed him passionately, showing him my thankfulness of enjoying what he saw. I reached down between my legs and rubbed my swollen lips and spread the wetness seeping out from them around myself. I took hold of Mark's rigid shaft and rubbed the sensitized head between the folds, feeling the wetness coat it and slide easily through them.

Mark felt the intensity of the pleasure shoot through him and his cock responded with another surge to his size. I felt it and kept the head lodged between my folds, poised at the entrance. I coiled my tongue around Mark's and then slowly slid down, feeling him penetrate me and I enveloped him with warm,wet flesh.

Mark had to break away from the kiss and draw in a breath, ecstatic at the feel of my hot, wet juices allowing him passage into my depths. I kept sliding down until my ass was pressed firmly against Mark's thighs, then shifted forward and back, feeling his full, strong erection filling inside, touching against the sensitive skin. I rose slowly, till the head was at the entrance and lowered again, taking every inch as slowly and delectably as I could.

Mark took hold of my hips and helped to guide me along and ease into me. He looked at me, my eyes almost closed, savoring him as I rode him with a desire to tantalize myself as much as to please him. I opened them wider and saw the look of lustful satisfaction from what I was doing, how I was bringing him the pleasure I wanted to share with him.

We locked ourselves in a stare, searching deeper into our souls for the meaning of what we were sharing. Bonding hearts and souls together in a moment of erotic intimacy. Mark could feel my channel loosening as it accepted him and moved his hips up towards me. I loved the response and pushed back, increasing the thrusting presence with so little movement.

Neither of us felt the desire to speak, communicating through the portals in our eyes,

expressing the deep joy of what we were sharing together. Mark could feel my wetness easing its way past my lips and spread across his groin, soaking his curly, pubic hair and matting it to his skin.

The wet sounds of our union was all we could hear over the sound of our breathing. Mark watched me lay my head back and watched the bouncing of my large breasts moving in synchronicity with his thrusts. He stared at the straining nipples, full and ripe, begging to receive attention. He moved forward and took one in his mouth and suckled lovingly on it.

I cried out from the sensation I was feeling, my hands resting on his shoulders, my fingers clutching for a hold to keep me steady. Mark increased the power of his thrusts, hearing his hips slap against the rounding flesh of my ass. I was driven closer to my desirous end, the need to feel fulfilled emotionally and physically. I brought my hand down between us, seeking the tiny pleasure point I needed to touch. My fingertips rubbed frantically against it and my body became wracked in spasmodic twitches each time my fingers passed over it, sending electrifying jolts of exquisite pleasure to my brain.

I moaned out in tiny pants each time I bottomed out on Mark's cock, feeling the head touch me deeply. I held my breath in a large gasp of air and grimaced, as my orgasm raced out of the depths and spread like wildfire through me. Mark realized I was cumming and thrust into me, giving me everything he had to give with his cock. An increased flow of hot, slippery, wetness surged past my entrance and coated his balls and ass, as he dragged my cum out on each stroke.

In a final moment of my orgasmic gratification, I screamed out in a guttural moan and clutched him. He held me tightly, as I ground out the last of my much needed satisfaction. In grateful appreciation, I took Mark's face and gently held it in my hands. I panted and held a breath and kissed him deeply, expressing my innermost joys of his performance so far. I broke away and looked at him with glazed, excited eyes.

Keeping his eyes trained to mine, I slid down and took him into my mouth again, sucking away the remains of myself and repeating my earlier talents of oral gratification.

Mark was beside himself again at the exquisite way I manipulated him. My fingers were stroking lightly, as my mouth engulfed him repeatedly. Closer and closer Mark felt the desire to release his own pent up orgasm.

I took him to heights of pleasure he'd never been given before, feeling enthralled by my manipulations. No other woman had expressed her enjoyment at savoring the experience of him this way. In a finality of pleasure build up, he felt himself release and surge his ejaculate forth into my accepting mouth. I sucked almost greedily at him, taking him in and savoring every drop of his essence.

I felt the intensity drop away as he finished spurting intensely into me. Then I licked and sucked along his shaft, cleaning him of our union. He lay spent and sated, breathing deeply as his body recovered from its high. I lay my head on his leg and stroked his thigh softly, caressing him in a show of affection Mark found appealing in a deep way. He lay his hand on my head and stroked my hair, showing his affection for what I had done for him.

I stirred from my position, as Mark leaned up to look at me. He beckoned to me with the look and expression of showing me how much her enjoyed being with me this way. A way that had never been expressed so fully, without any need for words to describe it.

I came up to him and lay atop his semi-prone body, my breasts and nipples pressing into him.

He could feel the warmth and wetness of me smothering his diminishing erection. He pulled my head to him and kissed me deeper and stronger than he'd ever wanted to before, to show how he felt about me now. I kissed him back with my inner release of yearned for passion. We stayed like that for eternal minutes, feeling the closeness between us.

"Let me take you to my room, Mark. Let me make love to you all night. I've wanted to be with someone like you for so long and now that you're here, I want to give you all the loving I've had stored inside my heart and soul."

Mark shifted to raise me and I stood and looked at him. He was speechless to express how he felt, but took my hand and let me lead him upstairs to my bedroom. The room was precisely feminine for a woman of my age and tastes. Large Chintz and matching pillows, plus matching bedspread, created a place where he knew I felt at ease. I pulled back the covers, knocking the pillows from their carefully placed roost, exposing crisp, coordinated sheets. I lay on the bed and looked up at him, offering open arms for him to join me.

Mark lay atop my body and wrapped my legs around his hips, locking him to me. His cock was pressed against the dampness still present in my pussy, as we kissed and caressed, expressing our desire to share more than the hot, passionate sex we just finished. Mark ran his hand along my thigh, feeling the smooth skin from my knee to my curving ass cheek.

"Mark, I so want you to do something for me. I haven't had anyone do this for me since my husband died and I only wanted to share it with someone I felt deeply for and I do feel deeply for you, I truly do. I know we've just met, but my heart tells me we share something more than a physical connection and I can see that in your eyes too. Are you willing to try it with me?"

"Shae, I do care for you. I've never felt so close to a woman before, the way I do with you. You've shown me things I'd never get to do with the kind of women I've met so far. Ask me what you want me to do."

"I loved to feel my husband take me from behind, while I used a toy of mine to stimulate us both from inside me. I know it'll be the most amazing thing you'll ever feel, trust me. Ken couldn't wait to do it as much as he could. Please say you'd like to try it with me."

I told him nervously, with pleading in my eyes, that I wanted him to please me, as much as I wanted to do for him.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass while you put something inside your pussy? Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes. If you want to say it like that, then yes, I want your hard cock in my ass while I put a vibrator inside me and stimulate both of us at the same time. Please."

I was begging him to say yes. It was an offer Mark had never been offered before and I hoped he'd take the chance to try. Here was a woman who had done it and enjoyed it and wanted to share her most desired intimacy with him and he knew it.

"Okay. I'll do it with you. Let me know how you want me to do it and I'll do it that way."

I shifted from under him and reached into the night table. I took out a large, vibrator, longer, but thinner than his own cock. I took out a bottle of lubrication and placed both of them on the table. I lay back again and looked into his eyes, letting him know that I would show him things he'd dreamed of and now were a thing of reality. I pulled him down to me and we kissed, then I broke away slightly and held his face close to mine.