Boys for Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets make love like we did downstairs and when I'm ready, I'll move into position and let you know what to do, okay?'

Mark smiled and nodded his acceptance of my control. We kissed again as lovers who had shared a comfort of knowing each other, feeling the uninhibited joy of each others bodies. I wrapped my arms and legs around Mark, embracing him with my body. Mark felt immersed in my love and let himself enjoy the sensation and expression I gave him.

We easily fell back into the joy of pleasing each other, bringing our bodies pleasure again. Mark kissed and licked the edge of my ear, sending delightful shivers through me. He continued down my neck, kissing and licking along its slender shape. He bit softly into the nape, making me gasp and hold him tightly. His lips trailed down further and I released him from my legs, so he could move down my body.

His tongue traced a wet line along the rise of my flattened breast and found the dark, brown aureola crinkled in an excited condition. It circled the outline, soaking it in his saliva, then he flicked it over the hardened tip. The rubbery flesh wobbled as he teased it back and forth, making me sigh with the passion I felt.

He kissed his way to the other one and repeated his tantalizing of the erect nub, sucking and pulling out as far as it would go, before releasing it and letting it jiggle back into place. He kissed his way down along the expanse of my body, inching his way and marking out his trail with his lips. Closer he came to the center of my womanhood and the aroma of my inflamed sex was wafting up to him. He was becoming intoxicated by my smell and desired to taste my sexual essence.

I kept my hands on Mark's shoulders, holding, as well as guiding him closer to my desired end. Mark's lips found their way to the edge of little patch of hair and he kissed his way down through it until his lips found the center where my hot, wet flesh awaited. I took my hands off Mark and reached down under him, placing them gently on my lips and spread them apart, exposing the bright, pink inner core. I held myself open and Mark could see the pooling of my secretions, flooding me inside.

He slid his tongue out and poked it into the wet flesh and tasted my tangy fluids. He lapped at me, relieving me of the overflow inside. I moaned out, relating my enjoyment of what he was doing. He licked the velvety skin, the texture so different from the rest of me. Up and down along my parted lips, he broadly lapped his tongue. He circled it around and around, making me raise up to feel more of him. He licked upwards, until the juncture introduced him to my exposed clitoral bud, eager to receive attention.

It glistened from my juices, peeking out provocatively to him from beneath its protective hood. I shifted two fingers and pulled the sheath up, causing the full exposure of its sensitized core to him. Mark licked it slowly, lolling his tongue over and around it, feeling the hard flesh stand firm as he teased it. I groaned and gasped as I felt the jolts of pleasure streak through me.

Mark had never enjoyed the art of pleasing a woman, as much as he did with men. He found a desire to fulfill my needs and pleasure me to repletion, that he hadn't before. His own needs had always been his focus, but now it was his desire to see me writhe in ecstasy, as he brought me to orgasm.

He sucked on the tiny lump of sensitivity and felt me writhe my hips up to him, feeling the receive the pleasure he hoped he gave me. He flicked his tongue rapidly and lightly over just the tip, causing me to twitch uncontrollably. He delighted in his success of bringing me closer to the joy he wanted me to feel.

My fingers grabbed him by the hair and held him tightly, not wanting him to stray away from what I needed him to do. I felt the ever-increasing build-up of tension in my loins and awaited the fulfillment of release. Mark spurred me on by sliding two fingers into my wet chasm and stroked the slick skin, making me cry out at the increase in pleasure.

"Oh Mark, yes, my darling man, just like that. You're going to make me cum. I can feel it, you've almost got me there."

Mark felt spurred on to make his lover cum, his desire to see me pleasured was paramount in his mind. He licked and fingered as fast as he could, hearing the wetness inside me increase as I neared the mutual goal we both wanted.

Mark felt me contract and dilate rapidly inside, clenching and releasing on his fingers, then I raised my hips to him and held him tightly to me. The flow of warm, slippery fluid surged forth, coating his fingers and trailing out to cover my ass in it. He smiled as he saw and felt the intensity of the pleasure I was going through, knowing it was what he had done, to bring this pleasure to me.

My hips fell back to the bed, still twitching and writhing in the afterglow of orgasm. Mark raised his face from the sopping mess he had been nestled in, his mouth and chin coated with his rewarding results and smiled.

"Now Mark, I want you to fuck me now, Baby."

I rolled to my side and grabbed two large pillows and slid them under my hips, raising them up invitingly to Mark. I took the vibrator and lube and squirted the lube into my palm and then over Mark's semi-erect member and brought it to its full size. I rubbed the remains around my anal opening, then slid two fingers slowly inside. I wiped my fingers on a tissue from beside the bed, then took the vibrator and slid it deep inside my sopping wetness and turned the dial at the end to bring it to life, buzzing loudly. Mark positioned himself between my outstretched legs and guided his shaft towards the opening.

"Nice and easy, Honey. Just get it inside and then slowly make your way in. I'll let you know when to stroke it harder, okay."

Mark pressed his phallic head to the entrance and pushed. It was tight and unyielding, but with more pressure, it relented and he was in. I groaned at the welcome intrusion and waited for him to move forward. Mark looked at himself, lodged inside his mature lover's ass and reveled in the new sensation. He pushed slowly as he was instructed and felt the tight walls of my anal entrance wrapping tightly around him.

The feeling was far more intense than my pussy had been and delighted him with the feel. I'm sure it was as close to the feel of a virginal girl as he could think it would be. Soon, he was completely inside and felt the vibrating hum, pressing against his cock. The thrilling sensation made him twitch at how powerful it felt.

"Now Baby, just go in and out, real slowly. Just out to the entrance and then slowly back in all the way. Spread my ass cheeks and get as deep as you can. When you reach the bottom. Just stay there for a bit before you come out again."

Mark did as he was instructed and felt a strong pulling against his cock, as my ass held him tightly. The buzzing diminished the further he came out and when his head hit my sphincter, he stopped and moved back in. The sensation of the tightness and then the increase in vibration was awe inspiring to him. I held the buzzing shaft deep inside and tickled my clit with my fingertip, as Mark immersed himself inside again. I was constantly flowing, my juices and soaking the pillow beneath me, as I delighted in my favorite position.

Mark felt the tip of the vibrator touch against the head of his cock and sent intense shards of pleasure shoot up his shaft into his head. Nothing had made him feel so intensely pleasured as this.

"Faster Baby, shove it in me faster. Fuck my ass and cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me."

Mark was slightly shocked at hearing me use the language he thought I didn't use.

He started to go in faster and harder, the sound of his hips slapping off my plump ass cheeks he was spreading wide. He stroked and stroked, the vibrations spurring him on, the tightness still wrapping him like a warm, gloved hand. I could feel him tightening, letting me know he was close. I was bucking back at him, driving his cock deeper into myself. In a blinding moment of orgasm, he sent his cum shooting into the depths of my ass like I wanted him to.

"I'm cumming Shae, I'm cumming deep in your ass. Do you like it?"

"Yes, oh yes, Baby. I feel it inside me. I'm cumming too."

Mark buried his cock in as deep as it would go and let it stay there, feeling the buzzing of the vibrator and my hot muscles clenching him, milking him for all his seed.

Minutes passed then I switched off the vibrator, pulling it out of the soaking wetness I had become. Mark rolled onto his back, feeling my ass reluctantly give up its hold on him.

He lay there, panting and feeling more satisfyingly drained than he ever had before. He looked towards me, still laying with my ass propped high with the pillows and smiling contentedly. He reached over and stroked my hair, causing me to smile more. I shifted off the mount and lay my arm over his sweating chest, caressing him and letting him know I was happy with what he had done for me.

"How did you like my treat?"

"Shae, that was incredible. Your ass was so tight and the vibrator made my cock tingle every time I was all the way in."

"That's why I've never done it with anyone since Ken. It's something very special to me and I only wanted to do it with someone I felt close to. And I feel so close to you Mark, I really do sweetheart."

"I feel close to you too, Shae. No other woman has made me feel the way you do."

I could tell he was being sincere in his words and kissed him. We embraced and kissed for awhile, enjoying the afterglow of their sexual encounter, then he felt it was time to go. Mark got up and quickly washed himself, then came back and got dressed. I followed close behind and dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans. I drove him home in a welcome silence, both of us still enjoying the moments just shared. I pulled up to the front of Mark's condo and turned to him. Mark leaned over and we shared a deep and meaningful kiss, before he got out. He turned to look at me and I was looking into his eyes with a feeling of happiness. I blew him a kiss and he smiled and returned it, before waving and going inside. I watched as he disappeared into the building and drove away, feeling sated in all my senses.

Two days later, Mark was anxious to see me again and called my number. There wasn't an answer and it went to the answering machine. He told the voice he wanted to see me and give him a call as soon as I had a chance. He remembered where I liked to hang out and decided to try and see if I was there. He got in the rental car and drove along, feeling excited about being with me again and experiencing the same thrill he had before. He pulled into the parking lot and drove towards the end where the bar was. He looked at the cars and his heart jumped with excitement when he spotted my car parked there. He found a spot just down from mine and went inside.

The place was dark and poorly lit, the focus being on the dance floor. as he looked around the tables and couldn't make out anything. He started to walk towards the back where I had taken him before and stopped cold. There, moving towards the dance floor, was me, being led by a young man. He stood watching in disbelief and saw us dancing together. He felt jealousy rage in him and then caught himself and wondered if I knew the man. He didn't know me that well and we had never discussed my personal life or who I was friends with.

He walked to the bar and ordered a rum and coke and watched the two of us dancing together. A slow song came on and Mark watched to see if we would dance together and felt shock as he saw me take the man's hands and wrap them around my waist. I moved in closely to him and pressed myself tight to his body. The clincher was when he saw me reach my hand up and pull him into a kiss. He was downtrodden to think that I had used him and wondered why I would do that.

He waited until the song was over and we sat back down again. Mark stood up from his stool and walked towards us. I was laughing at something my friend was saying and didn't notice him approach the table. He stood a few feet away and stared down at me and then I noticed him. My face never showed surprise or fear at being caught and left Mark feeling disarmed as to why. I reached over and patted the man's hand and then rose. I came to Mark and put my hands out to embrace him. Mark didn't know what to do and allowed me to come close to him.

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing here?"

Mark didn't know how to approach this and stood speechless.

"What's the matter? Is anything wrong?"

"Yeah, there is. What are you doing with that guy? I saw you on the dance floor with him and kissing him and stuff. I thought you and I were together.?"

"We are Honey, we are. Eric is an old friend. he's someone I met long before you."

"So why were you kissing him and dancing with him like that?"

"What, I can't have friends? I don't belong to you Mark. I care about you and enjoy what we have together. But don't tell me I can't see other men."

"So what does what we have mean then? I thought we were going to be a couple, I really thought you wanted us to be like that, at least that's the impression you gave me the other night."

"It means a lot to me. I cherish what we shared together, I really do. Why are you so mad?"

"I'm mad, because you're obviously with another guy and a little too friendly for my liking."

Just then, my friend stood up and came over to us. He slipped his hands around my waist from behind and pulled me into him. I put my hands onto his in a sign of obvious acceptance.

"Who's this baby?"

"This is another dear friend of mine. This is Mark. Mark, this is Eric."

"So how do you two know each other?"

"Shae and I have been seeing each other for a long time. Right Sweetie?"

Mark looked furious at Shae and didn't know how to react to what he had heard.

"Mark, Honey, I like younger men. I like lots of younger men. I like you very much. You're wonderful, but don't get mad because I see others. We share something special, remember?"

"Something special, Huh? She share something special with you, Eric?'

"You mean like when Shae puts a vibrator up her pussy while I fuck her ass, special? Then yeah, I guess we do."

"So all you did was use me for fun? You don't care about me the way you said you do. You lied and now you're standing here with this guy and he tells me your 'something special', that was supposed to be something just between us, is something you do with every guy you pick up."

I reached out to him, but Mark pushed my hand away.

"Mark, stop making a scene. Look, you told me all about your toys that you have and like to play with, right? Well I have my toys too. I like young men. I guess you could call them boy toys. Why can't you just enjoy what we have together and accept that?"

"Hey, Mark. Don't be pissed man. I had the same re-action as you are. I thought it sucked and left her. But I missed how great she is and called her back up and now we get together every week or so and spend a night just banging our brains out and I love it. Shae's the best woman in town. Tell me you didn't blow your load better than you ever have before?"

"How many guys do you fuck, Shae?"

"Including you, Baby. five. Five very special and wonderful young men. If I didn't think you were worth it, I wouldn't have done anything more than have a drink and then take you home. But I saw something in you I knew I would like and I was right. you are a great lover Mark, so is Eric and the rest of them. Why can't I enjoy you the same way I enjoy them?"

"So you want me to hang around until you call me and then I just show up like a stud service or something?"

'Something like that I guess, but you don't hang around waiting for me. I want to see you every Friday night. I want you to be with me and enjoy what we shared the last time and I will make love to you and make you so happy. Please say yes Mark, please."

"You want me to be Mr. Friday night?"

"Yes. Eric is my Monday night man and has been for almost a year. My other Friday night guy got married and I don't see him anymore. I don't want to have him cheat on his wife."

Mark looked at me in total shock of the situation and tried to come to a sense of reasoning to it.

He looked at me, looking as beautiful as he remembered me, thinking of how great our sex was. He glanced to Eric, still standing with his arms around my waist and smiling at him. He felt the need to lash out and punch Eric in the face and wipe his smug smile from it. He looked back at me, still smiling hopefully to him, the look in my eyes telling him all he had to do was say yes, and he would be treated to a night of fabulous sex with me. He said nothing and turned away and walked out to his car. He looked at the big Oldsmobile and remembered it being a ride to remember, now one to forget.

He drove home and cursed the air, saying what he wished he'd said to both of them. He felt the need to turn around and go back and do it. He wanted to slap my face and scream to the people in the bar and tell them I was a tramp, a whore, a cheap slut who used young men. He wanted to punch Eric's smug, smiling face and pictured himself doing it and feeling justified.

He parked in his spot and rode the elevator up to his floor, seething with anger and feeling vengeful. He went into his place and picked up the remote and turned on his music. Not liking what he heard, he turned on his computer to look for a movie to watch and nothing interested him. He hit the power button and turned everything off and sat in disconcerting quiet. His mind still flashed images of him and I together, remembering the feelings as well as the sights. He tried not to think of how I had treated him to the most amazing sexual experience in his life and he knew it would a long, long time before another woman like me came along.

The mental battle raged in his head for hours and then he calmed and brought himself the comfort he needed. It all made sense to him, how I had openly told him I loved young men and how he would fit into my small group of studs for service. He loved every single second that I had been with him. My looks, My body, the smell of my hair and perfume, the taste of my skin and the intoxicating aroma of my pussy. He thought of how I touched him, how it felt to be inside the warm and loving entrances to my body and how each one was better than any other woman he'd been with.

He picked up the phone and dialed my number and waited for the answering machine. He figured I would still be with Eric at the bar and would get this message later. I heard the phone ring and let it continue, as I was too occupied to answer it at the moment. My arms were around Eric's neck, kissing him deeply, as he slid the dress down my body. I stopped and looked at the machine when I heard Mark's voice.

"Shae, I'm sorry. I was mad at you and hated the thought of you treating me like that. I realize now what I would be missing if I never saw you again. Is Friday still open? Call me and let me know."

Mark's voice ended and the machine stopped. I smiled happily and looked into Eric's eyes, then continued to kiss him as he finished undressing me. Another Boy Toy I thought, enjoying the memory of Mark.