Brad & Daphne: A Love Story

Story Info
Marine makes love to beautiful African American girl.
5.4k words
4.55
72.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"What a fucking wasted weekend,” Brad said to himself as he walked down the street in this little hick town along the coast of this southeastern state. He only had one more night and then he was going to ship out in the morning. He hated getting on that damn ship but the United States Marine Corps didn't really give a big rat's ass what he wanted. It's not that he didn't like the military life, in fact it was his first love. The thing is that it meant 3 months without any action. He was hoping that there would be no action while he was in the Marines, but he sure had thought the uniform would give him the kind of action that wanted. And that action of course was a woman to make love to. Oh sure, there was action to be had when he reached the coast of Spain, but then he would be going to some mid eastern country and they weren't even allowed to look at the women there!

Brad stopped and looked at his surroundings. "What a dump," he said as he continued to walk down the street. He looked at his timepiece and frowned. The hour was getting later and later. He wished by now that he had just gone to the bars close to the base. There were women near the base, women that would bed a soldier, but he didn't want a hooker or a woman who was just interested in him just because the uniform impressed them. What he wanted was a woman who was turned on by him and not the uniform.

Brad stood at the corner waiting for the light to change so he could cross the intersection when he heard music. He looked to his left and he saw a flashing neon sign in a storefront window. Well, he might not have had any luck with the women tonight, but he had never found a beer that turned him down! He turned and walked towards the bar and the music got louder. The music was upbeat and he had heard that style on the oldies station at the base. It was not what he normally listened to, but it was pleasant enough so he opened the door and walked inside.

The decor of the bar was something out of the 1930's. It had a couple of tables with some chairs that looked like they had been through hell and back and the old time oak bar with the matching wooden bar stools. Brad sat down at a table and a waitress walked up to him. "What'll it be cowboy?" she asked him. Brad looked up and saw a pretty young black woman who looked to be in her mid 20's smiling down at him.

"I'll take some milk."

"Milk?" the girl asked.

"Yeah," he said, "but give it to me in a dirty glass!" Brad grinned at the girl and she smiled back at him suddenly realizing that he was pulling her leg. "I'll have a Corona miss," he said.

The girl smiled, her pearly white teeth glistening in the mellow light. "Ain't gonna get no Corona in this bar cowboy. You got a choice of either Bud, Bud Light, Busch or Miller Light."

"Well then, give me a Miller Light ma'am," he told her. She nodded and walked the few steps to the bar, grabbed a bottle and after opening it, returned to the table and set it on a napkin.

Brad sat there and sipped his beer. The cool fluid went down his throat and it felt so refreshing. He had almost finished it when he motioned to the waitress for one more. She walked to the table and Brad smiled at her, for the first time noticing the little girl look that she had about her. "Thank you darling," he said taking in the beauty of her brown eyes.

"You're welcome cowboy," she said, winking at him as she turned and went back to her duties. Brad watched her cute little butt as she walked back to the bar. "Damn nice," he thought to himself as he sipped his beer. Brad listened to the music until it stopped. He got up and walked to the jukebox and put some change in it. He ran his finger along the front, trying to decide what to play when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Brad turned around and there was a rather large black man standing there glaring at him.

"Can I help you sir," he asked?

"Yeah. I don't think there's gonna be your kind of music on OUR jukebox white boy."

"My kind of music?" Brad asked, pretending to look confused. He looked the man in the eye and like he was trained in his special services training, he was prepared for trouble.

"Yeah YOUR kind of music white boy!" Brad looked at the man hovering over him. He was quite a bit larger than Brad's 5'7” frame, but not once in his life had he run from a fight.

"I didn't know I had any particular kind of music SIR!" Brad said, not backing down.

"Well, there ain't no hillbilly hick shit on this jukebox for sure!" the man said.

"Look sir," Brad said not raising his voice. "I just came in here for a beer and I don't want any trouble. Ok?"

"Well then you should have thought 'bout that before you came in here flirting with our women!" the man said.

Brad felt his anger build up. What the hell was this guy's problem? He was not looking for a fight but if a fight was what this man wanted, he damn sure was going to give it to him. "I'm going to ask you one more time sir," he said, "please leave me alone before I have to rip your head off and stick it up your black ass."

Brad watched as the man clenched his fists and he knew now that this problem was not going to go away. Brad calmly pulled his shirt out of his trousers and started unbuttoning it. The man glared at him as he pulled his shirt off. The muscles on Brad's arms were finely tuned and although he was much smaller than the man standing in front of him, he knew that he could win the fight if he didn't loose his temper.

"Looks like you're about to get an ass whipping boy," the man said as he squared off, getting directly in Brad's face. Brad could feel the breath of this man on his face and his breath reeked of alcohol. As quick as lightening, Brad put his hands on the man's chest and pushed him back. The man clenched his fists and was getting into position to fight when he felt a searing pain on the back. Brad was taken back by the sound and for a minute let his guard down.

"Aaarrrggghhhhh," the man cried, turning around and seeing the young black waitress standing behind him with an old-fashioned razor strap.

"Damn it Leroy. What the hell do you think you are doing?" she yelled at him.

"I'm sending this white boy packing." he said, the pain subsiding.

The girl swung the strap again and it landed across his chest. Leroy reeled back in obvious pain as the girl hit him. "You're doing no such thing Leroy! Now you just pick up your shit and get out of this bar." The man glared at her and she reared the strap back and glared back at him. "I mean it Leroy, just get the fuck out right now!"

Leroy gave her a shitty look and turned and walked to his table and picked up his coat and went out the door. "Bitch!" she heard him yell as the door shut behind him.

The girl laughed as she heard the tinkling of the bell on the door. "Thank you ma'am. I can take care of myself but I appreciate being taken up for like that." The woman smiled at him making direct eye contact with him. Brad felt warmth in her smile that he had not felt in a while. "What's that guy's problem anyway?" Brad asked her as he turned back to the jukebox.

"Don't pay any attention to him. He's the African American version of a 'red neck'," she laughed.

Brad pressed the keys on the jukebox. He turned to the girl and took her hand. "The name's Brad," he told the pretty girl as he pressed his lips to the back of her hand. "Daphne," the girl said, a little embarrassed by the attention this man was giving her.

"Nice to meet you Daphne. Would you care to dance?"

"Well, I don't know," she said looking around her. "I'm still on duty."

Brad looked around. There was no one else in the bar. "It looks like I'm your only customer and you have to keep your customers happy!"

"I'm not a very good dancer," Daphne said.

"It doesn't matter," Brad said. "I am a good lead."

Daphne smiled and shrugged. Brad held her hand gently and led her to the middle of the room, pushing the tables aside. Brad pulled her body close to his and she put her arms around his neck. There was an uncomfortable silence between them at first but after a minute, she felt comfortable in his arms and she broke the silence."

"So, you married Brad?"

"Separated," he said.

"Oh, I see," she said. "So how long have you been separated?"

"Hmmm, let's see. I guess it's been about 6 months."

"The military is a little hard on the family life isn't it?"

Brad paused for a minute. "How did you know I was in the military?" he asked. Daphne touched the chain that held his “dog” tags around his neck. "Can't get much past you can I Daphne?" he asked. Daphne just shook her head and put it against his shoulder. She felt a peace dancing close to this white soldier. It seemed only a short time and the song was over, but Brad did not release Daphne right away. He held her in his arms and she did not protest. His face was buried in her hair and the fragrance of her shampoo filled his nostrils. "You smell nice Daphne."

Daphne just stood there while this man, a white man at that, held her tight. She felt herself get too comfortable in his arms and after a minute, pulled away from him. "I gotta go back to work Brad," she said walking to the back of the bar. Brad followed her and leaned over the counter. "Come on Daphne, one more dance?"

"I cant' Brad. I've got to clean up. It's almost closing time." Brad put his hands on the bar and hoisted himself up and pushed himself over the bar and his feet hit the floor in front of Daphne. "Well then, I guess I'll have to help you Daphne!" Daphne shrugged her shoulders, not sure what to make of this man standing before her. She handed him a wet rag. "If you are going to stand back here, your ass will be put to work. Do you understand soldier?"

"Yes ma'am," Brad shouted, saluting Daphne. She giggled and motioned for him to start cleaning the bar. Brad took the rag and started to clean the top. "So where you from Daph?" he asked her after a long silence.

"Tennessee," she told him.

"Pretty country Tennessee," he said as he took a towel and shined the counter top.

"Yeah, I kind of miss it. But I moved up here with my husband."

Brad stopped. He turned around and looked at the girl. "So you're married?" he asked.

"Separated like you Brad," she looked at him waiting for his reaction. Brad went back to work, wiping the refrigerator off. "You got any kids Brad?"

"Two boys," he said, holding up two fingers. "You?"

"The same," she said smiling. "And believe me they are all boy!"

"Mine too," Brad said grinning. "Mine are with my wife. Where are yours?"

"I leave them at my brother's and his wife while I am at work." Brad nodded and continued to clean and they continued to talk as the worked. It didn't take long since the two of them were working together and soon they had it cleaned up. "Looks good Brad," she said.

"Yep. Ship shape," he said smiling at Daphne.

"Looks like we're done," she said as she walked from behind the bar. Brad followed her, watching her behind as it wiggled in her tight blue jeans. "So where you staying brad?"

"I've got a room down at the 'Empty Arms Hotel'," he said referring to the only motel in town.

"Well, I need to be headed home now Brad. Thanks for your help."

"Not a problem Daphne. How are you getting home?"

"I just live a couple of blocks away. I usually walk."

"A pretty girl like you doesn't need to be walking all alone this time of morning," he said a serious look coming across her face.

"Don't worry about me Brad," she said picking up the razor strap that she had swung earlier. "I can take care of myself!"

"I'm sure you can Daphne," he said. "Still, I would like permission to walk you home!"

Daphne shrugged her shoulders. "Suit yourself," she said. Brad slipped his shirt back on and followed her out the door, watching her as she locked it. This girl was doing things to his insides and making him feel like a teenager again. He walked beside Daphne and it seemed as if they were long lost friends. They talked about their lives, their kids and he told her about his hitch in the military. A short time later, they were standing in front of a two-story house. "Well, this is where I live Brad," she said.

"Damn it anyway," he said.

"Damn it what," she asked?

"Damn it because I didn't want this evening to end."

"I've had a pretty good time too Brad," she said looking at the ground. Brad pointed to the moon that was in the night sky. "Isn't that a beautiful moon Daphne? he asked.

She looked up and nodded. The moon was full tonight. There was something about a full moon that seemed to make her feel good. It reminded her of new beginnings. She thought about how much she would like to start a new beginning with this white soldier standing before her. "Well, good night Brad," she said walking up the steps.

"Good night Daphne," he said turning to walk away.

Daphne put her key in the door, pushed it open and waved to Brad as he walked backward looking at this beautiful young lady. Brad was about half way down the block when he heard Daphne yell, "Brad! Brad!"

Brad turned around and ran to where Daphne was standing. "What is it Daph?" he asked.

"I've got a question to ask you before you go," she said.

"Ok," he laughed, suddenly relieved that she wasn't in any kind of emergency situation. "I'm an open book. Ask away."

"Well," she said looking down at the ground shifting her feet. "I feel silly asking you."

"Well, don't be shy Daphne. Ask me anything."

"I just wanted to know if...I wanted to know if you believed in love at first sight."

Brad's eyes lit up when she asked her question. "I suppose it can happen Daphne, why?"

"Because I think I love you Brad." She walked to Brad and put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. Brad pressed his lips against hers and it felt like a thousand volts of electricity surged through his body. He kissed her for a long time and then removed his lips. He looked deeply into her brown eyes and he saw a combination of kindness and fear in them. He bent down a little and put his arm under Daphne's legs. Daphne put her arms tight around his neck as he lifted her off the ground and started to walk toward her house. "Are you sure about this Daphne. I mean we just met."

"More than I've ever been sure about anything Brad," she said putting her lips to his face and kissing his cheek. Brad felt a warmth between his legs as the lady in his arms kissed him and nibbled his neck. He walked up the steps, carrying this girl who barely weighed 100 pounds up them. He pushed the door open and when he was inside, he pushed it closed with his foot. He put Daphne down and pulled her tight to him. Daphne moved her hands from around his neck and put them inside his shirt, pushing it off his body. She kissed his neck as his arms came into view. When she had removed his shirt, she put her hands in his tee shirt and pulled it from his body. Her mouth almost watered as she looked at his pearly white skin. "Oh Daph," he said as she kissed his chest.

Brad pulled her blouse out of her pants and stepped back and pulled it over Daphne's head. She was a beautiful sight, standing there in the soft light of the living room. Her pert little breasts looked like small chocolate ice cream cones, each topped with a Hershey's kiss. His dick jumped in his pants as he touched her shoulder and ran his hand down her breast and touched her sensitive bud. "Mmmmm," Daphne moaned as he drew little circles around her hardened nipples.

Brad kicked his shoes off and Daphne did likewise. Brad pulled her to him and he could feel her firm breasts press against his chest. Daphne moved her hand down and undid his belt and soon had his pants unbuttoned. Her hands found their way inside his shorts and she pulled them down. His cock sprang out and she put her hand around it. "It's so fucking hot," she whispered in a voice quivering with excitement.

Daphne then kissed his neck and started to kiss her way down his chest. Her skilled lips made their way down his bare chest and his body braced itself for what he knew was going to happen. His heart beat hard as she made her way down his flat muscled stomach and he gasped out loud as she got on her knees and took her tongue and licked the tip of his dick. "Oh fuck yes Daph, shit that feels so wonderful,” he said as she swirled her tongue around the end. "You like that Brad?" she asked, looking up at him with those big brown eyes. He looked down at the young black girl and the contrast of his white cock against the lips of Daphne was a sight to behold. He nodded, not able to say what he wanted to. It didn't matter because Daphne knew what he meant. She held his cock up and opened her lips and put them around his dick. The warmth was overwhelming as she moved up and down on his rigid shaft. "Daphne, don't. I can't take much more of that," he moaned as she ministered to his manhood. Daphne looked up and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "That' what I'm counting on Brad," she said right before she took his entire length into her mouth. Brad felt her throat open up and she engulfed his rigid prick right down to his nuts! "Oh shit Daphne, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned. Daphne picked up the pace and took his testicles into her hand and gently ran her fingers across them and between his legs. Her mouth stayed glued to his cock, her tongue moving around on it and when he felt her touch the opening of his anus, he let out a loud moan and his cock gave up it's life giving fluid. "Oh gawwwwdddddd!" Brad moaned as he looked down at Daphne, lips around his cock, her eyes looking up at him.

Daphne kept her mouth on Brad's dick until she felt it go down. He moaned once more as she slowly moved her head back and released his spent member. "Your cum tastes so fucking sweet Brad," she said, smiling at him. Brad put his hand under her arm and stood her up. He kissed Daphne on the forehead and once again touched her breast. "Now we're going to find out how good you taste Daph," he said as he put his hands under her and picked her up.

Daphne pointed to a room down the hall and Brad didn't need any words to tell him what was behind it. Daphne turned the handle and Brad pushed the door open with his feet. Brad laid Daphne down on the bed, leaned over and kissed her face gently, moving over to nibble her ear. "Oh my," was all Daphne could say, her voice quivering. Brad gently cupped her breast in his hand, kneading the soft flesh. "So sweet and sexy," Brad whispered in her ear as he nibbled, tracing his finger down her torso. He sucked her lobe between his weather hardened lips and traced circles across her lower stomach. Daphne could feel the goose bumps start to form at her lower spine and move to the top of her head.

The blue jeans were easily unbuttoned by Brad's strong hand. He moved down Daphne's body with his lips, kissing her soft brown flesh. Daphne moved her hands through Brad's hair, pulling it gently, as he made his way down. Brad moved above Daphne's breast, lifted his head and smiled at the beautiful woman before him. Daphne looked at Brad's eyes and noticed a fire glistening in them. Her hands moved through his hair, across his neck and to his broad shoulders. "Please Brad, I want you inside me!" she said as she massaged his hard shoulders. "When the time is right Daph," he said, moving his face just above her chest, flicking his tongue ever so gently across the tip of her hardened nipple. Daphne's breath started to come in short, quick bursts as brad sucked one nipple into his mouth while tweaking the other brown bud between his fingers, and then rotating his attention.

Brad's hand moved from the nipple and traced his way down her stomach. He paused, tracing circles around her belly button. Daph giggled as he made his motions but they soon stopped as he move his hand down and put them in her jeans. Daphne raised her hips and Brad pulled her jeans down to her thighs. Brad moved his hand up her thighs and touched the crotch of her panties. The heat coming from the moist area was wonderful and Brad could tell this was going to be one hot fuck! "Please Brad, I need you inside me," Daphne begged the soldier as he touched her damp crotch. Brad lifted his head, looked the mocha skinned girl directly in her big brown eyes and shook his head in the negative.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12