Brad & Daphne: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head moved down to her body, this time, his tongue going between her soft firm mounds of flesh. He licked around the each one, moving along the underside, around the outside and then all the way around to where he began. His tongue then moved from the underside, up her cone shaped breasts, stopping just short of touching her nipples. He paid attention to one breast and then moved to the other. His finger continued to stroke Daphne's pussy through her panties, once in a while moving to her leg and touching that soft place at the side. He could feel the stubble of her bikini line and when he felt her squirm he moved his hand once again to the crotch of her panties.

Brad moved off of the bed and stood over Daphne, looking down on the young girl. Daphne could see that his cock had risen to the occasion, standing at attention like a good little soldier. Brad took her feet in his hands and took her socks off one at a time, taking time to kiss each one of her toes individually. He then bent over and pulled Daphne's jeans off of her legs, leaving her laying on the bed in nothing but her panties.

"Such a fine looking lady," Daphne heard Brad mumble as he bent forward and put his lips to her panty covered pussy. She felt Brad's hot breath through the white material and he could smell the aroma of her pussy and it made his cock twitch. He nibbled on her pussy through her panties and then moved up and took the elastic of her waistband between his teeth. He put his hands in the elastic of her panties and he pulled them down, taking in her sweet body with his eyes. Brad once again stood above Daphne, throwing her panties over his shoulder and looking at the girl on the bed.

Daphne looked up at this handsome young man, his white muscled body glistening from his perspiration. His cock seemed larger than it had been minutes ago. Brad got on his knees and pulled Daphne so her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and then he moved between her legs, pushing her knees apart with his hands. Her smell was perfume to his nose as well as his cock. He moved his face in close to her wet pubic mound and took his tongue and gently touched it against her slit. "Fuck YES." Dapnhe moaned as he continued to snake his tongue out and running it along her swollen clit. The musky taste of her pussy saturated his taste buds and he moved forward, pushing his tongue into the depths of her vagina. Daphne put her hands on his head and attempted to pull the strong soldier forward but try as she may, she could not over come his strength. "Oh yes baby, lick my pussy Brad. Please, lick my pussy," she cooed as he snaked his tongue in and out of her.

"Get ready girl," Brad said as he took his hand and spread her cunt lips and moved forward for the kill. He sucked her clit into his mouth and Daphne could take it no longer. Her pent up frustration overcame her and she wrapped her legs around Brad's shoulders and pulled him tightly against her crotch. Brad continued to suck on Daphne's clit, sucking it into his mouth and then releasing it. Daphne felt her orgasm building up, felt the muscles in her lower extremities start to contract and she started bucking her hips against his face, riding it for all it was worth. Wave after wave of pure sexual pleasure moved over her body as brad continued to suck on her clit and lick her swollen lips. "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm peaked and then slowly subsided. Her legs went weak and she released Brad's head. Brad pulled his head from between Daphne's legs and then stood at the foot of the bed.

"Now we fuck Daphne," he said as he moved on top of the woman lying prone before him. Brad took her under the arms and pushed her up the bed, her ass sliding up the covers. He moved over Daphne, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. He kissed Daphne on the lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She wanted to say "No," to this man that was about to enter her but when she felt his hard hot cock against her leg, all of her resistance vanished. The taste of her sexual juices were on Brad's face but instead of turning her stomach like she though it would, the smell and taste just made him seem more desirable. She could feel her sexual passion rise again as his dick moved up her leg and touched the entrance to her love tunnel.

Brad positioned himself over her body and took his cock in his hand. Daphne put her hand on his to help him guide it to her pleasure center. Moving slowly forward, he entered her, pushing it in, stopping after an inch or so and leaving it there. Daphne squirmed and tried to move her hips forward but Brad held his ground and pulled it out ever so slowly and then moving forward, putting a little more into her. "Please Brad, don't tease me," she pleaded as he left it inside, enjoying the sensation of her hot pussy. Brad moved his hips backwards once more and then pushed it inside and let it go till her pussy surrounded every inch of his cock. "Oh yeah Brad! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" she moaned as he started a slow in and out motion inside her.

"You are so fucking tight!" Brad whispered to her as he moved in and out of her, increasing his intensity with every stroke. Her pussy was wet and hot and he moved in and out of her easily. "You feel so fucking good Daph," he cried as he picked up his pace.

"Mmmmmm. Yes. Fuck me soldier, fuck me!" she moaned as he pushed his dick into the beautiful African American girl underneath him. Although he had cum just moments before, he could feel his balls burn with the desire to cum inside her. He pulled out and rolled over on his back. "Get on top Daphne," he said as he lay there with his cock sticking in the air.

Daphne, not one to miss a chance to be in control, moved her legs over him and straddled his dick. He held his cock in his hand and she put her pussy over it and ever so slowly, moved down on his hard pole. "Oh fuck yes," she cried as she sank down the length of his shaft. She leaned forward and her tits were in front of his face and he took one of her hard nipples in her mouth. She moved back and forth across his cock, moving her hips in a circular motion, rubbing her clit across the hot shaft as he sucked on her titty. His hands touched her back and moved down to her buttocks. Brad squeezed her firm ass cheeks and moved up and down, trying to get as deep into this woman as possible. Daphne moved back and started moving up and down on Brad's dick. "Oh god Daph, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes Brad, cum inside me. Cum deep inside my sweet black pussy soldier!" The words had no sooner left her mouth than she felt the cum from his testicles leave the end of his penis and squirt deep into her womb. She felt her own orgasm start as he shot inside her. She dug her nails into his shoulders as he squirted his cock juice deep inside her. "Oh Fuck!!!!!!" she yelled, stiffening as her orgasm completely took over her being. She leaned forward and held Brad tight as her body quivered with release. She continued to ride his cock till it started going soft and then she collapsed forward and laid her head on his shoulder. "God that was good Brad," she cooed into his ear. They lay like that for a while, then she rolled off or him. Brad looked at the clock. It was only 12 hours before he shipped out. Daphne laid her head on his shoulder and they talked for an hour and then she sat up and picked up the phone.

"Who you calling Daph," he asked?

"I'm calling Leroy," she replied. She sat with the phone in her hand. "Leroy," she asked. "Yeah, this is Daphne. I just wanted you to know that I'll be over in a little while to pick up the kids."

Brad tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around. "Yeah, and tell Leroy thanks for watching the kids, and for helping out last night," he told her.

"Yeah, Leroy? Brad said thanks for everything. Oh, ok. Bye Leroy."

Daphne put the phone in the cradle and lay down and looked at Brad. "He told me to tell you it was the least he could do for his favorite brother in law." Daphne closed her eyes, wishing that her husband didn't have to go this afternoon, but that was the military life. She drifted off to a peaceful sleep knowing that her husband still loved her and that every thing was going to be ok from now on.

The end

12