Brad Clooney - Troubleshooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," I snickered, regaining my poise, "and what would that be Mrs Delmarco. Do pray tell."

"You want to fuck me!"

"Indeed I do," I replied, "and what do you think will happen if you DID report me for my lascivious actions?" I didn't wait for her reply.

"I'll tell you what will happen Mrs Delmarco. I'll deny it. Oh I know you will try your best to discredit me. You, the beautiful shop owner against me, the lewd, fat, bald, ugly guy but it will be to no avail. In the end it comes down to your word against mine. Just think about it. You as the complainant are the owner of a business that owes our company thousands of dollars in unpaid bills for goods received. And your complaint will be about a trusted, long serving company employee, a salesman with an impeccable track record of professionalism and good service. Which one do YOU think they will believe?"

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked quietly.

"You know you are," I replied frostily, although somewhat taken aback by that remark. Was she really that vain and needy? "So what's it going to be Mrs Delmarco?"

She slumped back into her seat, a look of defeat etched all over her face. She uncrossed her legs.

"How any staff do you have?" I asked.

"Two," she replied, "both part time."

"Do they work today?"

She shook her head. "No, we're not usually busy today. I cover the shop all day on my own."

"Too bad!" I said. I grabbed a piece of card and a black marker pen off the desk. I scrawled a quick message on the card and handed it to Lisa. "Go stick that on the door."

She looked at it. It read 'Closed for Stock Inventory'. She stood up hesitantly and reached over for the roll of sticky tape that was on the desk near me. As she did her blouse brushed my arm and I could feel the firm swell of her bra clad breast as it pressed against me. Her heady perfume assaulted my senses and my cock hardened immediately.

I gave her ass a good slap as she walked past me, immediately liking the feel of her firm buttocks. She turned and gave me a searing look that could have melted steel but then carried on to stick the poster in the window. Locking the door she pulled down the blinds. My cock was now straining inside my pants begging to be released.

She came back in and sat down and I set to work straight away. I scooted up close to her again and put both my hands on her knees. Slowly I began to work them up her curvaceous thighs, sliding under her skirt on my quest towards her pot of gold. I was so loving her fishnet stockings. She was holding her body rigid as if that would stop her from becoming aroused. Too bad for her that I knew how to pleasure a woman before I actually stick my cock in her. I eased her legs wider apart and she whimpered. I moved one hand down onto her inner thigh and crept along towards ... bare flesh!

Oh joy of joys, she was wearing stockings or thigh highs! I do so hate panty-hose. My fingers stretched out onto her hot, bare flesh. She was trembling now as I reached out further, seeking out the fabric of her panties. Her hips twitched and her legs parted a touch more. My hand moved higher until my fingertips found the outline of her pussy lips. They were clearly defined now, pushing out against the fabric of her panties. I wouldn't say she was wet but she was most definitely moist! I traced my fingers around her lips a few times and was rewarded by some more hip movement. It was only slight but it was a start.

I increased the pressure a bit more and looked up into her face. Her breathing was ragged now and her eyes were scrunched closed but her mouth was now twitching in time to the squirming of her ass on the seat. It was like she was doing a sensual rumba whilst sitting down!

I shoved the office door closed and got her to stand up. She was a bit unsteady on her feet as I took hold of her hand and pulled her around until she was stood facing me.

"I don't want to do this," she said, her voice trembling with fear.

"Yeah, I know," I replied. "Too bad!"

My hand went back onto her inner thigh and slid straight up to her pussy. She gasped when I cupped her mound whilst pressing a finger against her slit. Her hips were in full flow now as she shimmied them in time with the urgent manipulations of my finger against her pussy lips. My thumb found her clit. It was already sticking out, primed and ready to go.

The sharp ring of the phone made us both jump. My heart certainly beat a bit faster from the sudden shock.

"You'd best answer it," I said, nodding towards the phone.

"It'll be my husband," she replied nervously, "we're supposed to be meeting up for lunch later."

I looked at the clock on the office wall and pulled a face. It was eleven thirty. Where had that last couple of hours gone? "Guess you'll have to cancel him then. You're going to be a bit busy."

I stood up, still keeping my hand firmly lodged up against her mound whilst with my other I tugged down my zip and with a struggle, freed my cock from my trousers. I gave it a few strokes just to get the kinks out of it. It was soon at it's optimum length and girth. For that read long and extremely fat. Oh and by the way, it's ugly too!

Lisa's eye's grew very big when her gaze dropped down to see what I was doing. "Holy Fuck!" she exclaimed.

I had a smug smile on my face as I lifted the phone and handed it to her. "Tell your husband that you can't make it because something big just came up!"

She grabbed it from me. "Hi darling," she said into the mouthpiece. I resumed my manipulations on her pussy and soon had her writhing and twitching about. Her voice was already strained and it was a wonder her husband didn't get some inkling of what his wife was up to. I know if it had been me on the other end of the phone, my interest would have been piqued by the forced little gasps that were now escaping from her mouth with increasing rapidity.

"Yes sorry," she said, "I ... I can't make our lunch date ... something big just came up and I'll ... erm ... I'll have to stop here and take care of it ... yes sooner rather than later ... no ... no it's okay ... it's nothing I can't handle ... I think." She looked at me and then down at my cock. I squeezed my bum cheeks together and flexed my sphincter muscles which had the desired effect of making my cock stand up and twitch violently. I suppressed a giggle.

"Ohmygod," she gasped. She could barely take her eyes off my massive, ugly organ. "What ... no ... sorry, it was just something I saw .. it's nothing," she said as she regained her composure and gave part of her attention back to her husband. She was now extremely red faced. I took it as a compliment to my finger skills on her pussy as well as the way I could make my cock dance and jiggle at will!

I eased a fat finger under the elastic of her panties and slid it into her pussy through her outer lips. She was wet now. It slipped in pleasingly and I felt her cunt tighten around it as I slowly fed it in.

"Okay dear ... look I ... I ... I have to go ... I'll see you later ... bye!" She fired the last words out quickly, her voice rising, gasping for breath before she threw the phone down.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." she groaned loudly as I began to move my finger in and out, curving it up as I sought out her G-spot, gaining momentum, going faster and faster until I was frigging her relentlessly, my thumb hammering away at her swollen nub of passion. Her head was rocking back and forth as her hips twitched violently and then she came, shouting and screaming as her orgasm crashed through her slim body, causing her legs to buckle beneath her. My hand was awash with her juices as she came hard, shuddering with the aftershocks, trembling, crying, her breathing ragged and harsh.

She slumped against me, then fell to her knees. Perfect. My cock was rock hard and already leaking pre cum.

I stroked it a couple of times to get the foreskin pulled back and then grabbing hold of Lisa's head slapped her across the mouth with it. She opened her eyes in shock at seeing the monster before her. As her mouth opened wide in horror I took the chance and slipped it in. She gagged but didn't spit me out. It was my turn to be surprised. Her long slim fingers gripped hold of my shaft as she stroked me up and down. It was then I noticed the enormous rock she was wearing on her left hand alongside her wedding band. It looked very, very expensive! Maybe she had more money than she was letting on?

That thought was swept from my mind in an instant as seeing those luscious deep red lips wrapped around my thick cock was too much to take. It only took a few sucks and a couple of deep throats from her surprisingly talented mouth before I exploded. I hadn't masturbated like I usually do this morning or even last night for that matter so she got a full day's worth in one go. She gamely made a fist of trying to slurp it all down but copious amounts of it still oozed out to dribble down her chin before slowly dropping onto her silky blouse. I pulled out. God that was good!

She struggled to her feet. "Is that it then," she hissed as she tried to mop up some of my cum that had dropped onto her blouse. "Are we done?"

I smiled. "Not by a long way," I replied. I reached for her and she didn't shy away, in fact she surprised me when she took my cock in her small hand and began to run her fingers up and down my shaft. She was talented, of that there was no doubt. She soon had me throbbing again especially when she scratched her talon like fingernails up and down the full length of my turgid hard on a few times.

I turned my attention to removing her clothes. My fat fingers fumbled initially with the buttons of her satiny blouse but it wasn't long before her enticing cleavage came into full view. And what a sight it was to behold. Her milky white breasts, which I estimated to be about a 32C or D, were the perfect size for her slim body. They were presently overwhelming a very fetching and by the look of it, very expensive bra. It had sky blue straps but black cups. The contrast of colours combined with her deathly pale skin, blue eyes and striking auburn hair made it a perfect choice.

Her blouse removed it was time to get her out of her black skirt. I struggled with the zip before she took over. It wasn't that she was now being compliant more the fact she obviously didn't want me to ruin an expensive looking skirt.

And there she was. After removing her skirt she straightened up and her bodily beauty was revealed in all it's sublime glory to my greedy gaze. Her shiny auburn hair was immaculate and cascaded over her shoulders to caress the very tops of her ample breasts. Her blue eyes sparkled like deep glistening pools of sapphires. Her red lips were slightly parted revealing her incredibly white teeth. Her milky white breasts overflowed from her bra and her matching panties were so sheer you could see she was clean shaven beneath. Her thigh high fishnet stockings completed the vision of beauty along with her black high heel stilettos.

My cock stood to attention. Big, fat and ugly. Just like me. She gazed down on it, her eyes widening as if she was seeing it for the first time.

"Fucking hell," she said breathlessly, "that truly is enormous!"

I grimaced to myself. Didn't she just have it in her mouth? Surely she must have realised then? And then she uttered those words every man wants to hear when he's about to nail another man's wife.

"You're much bigger than my husband!"

I grabbed hold of her arm and roughly spun her around. She got the picture. She leaned forward, placing her hands onto the top of the desk and then bent over, waiting for me to impale her.

"Fuuuuucckk," I groaned. The sight in front of me nearly made me cum on the spot. Her peachy ass was stuck up in the air. Round, full and perfectly formed it was screaming at me ... fuck me, fuck me. It was almost too easy. She was almost too compliant! After pushing her panties down her legs I pulled her ass cheeks apart to see her pussy lips all pink and sweet looking and just glistening with her juices. It was so inviting.

"Please be gentle," she whimpered as I shuffled up closer behind her. As I moved nearer I was working on my cock, stroking up and down it's length, making it harder before I penetrated her sopping wet gash. I could see her fluids seeping out and duly coated the bulbous head of my ugly phallus with her juice. I was good to go.

I stepped up close to her ass and nudging her legs apart offered up my cock to her pussy. She bent over lower.

"Ohh ... fuuuck," she groaned as I pushed through her outer lips. Her cunt lips closed around the head of my cock. She was whimpering softly as I paused and undid her bra. Her lovely pert breasts fell into my welcoming mitts. I gave them a good going over, squeezing hard on her nipples, which were already rock hard and erect and swollen with her lust.

She seemed to like that as her hips twitched violently causing a bit more of my cock to penetrate her tight tunnel of love. Her legs began to tremble as I pushed forward to give her a bit more of my large shaft.

"Ohmygod ..." she moaned as I pushed harder. Her head whipped around and she glared at me with a look that was a mixture of pain and pleasure. "You bastard ... you're too big ... too big ..." she groaned as she turned back and dropped her head down to rest on her arms.

She moaned and groaned all the time it took me to work my entire fat cock inside of her. God she was so tight it took a while. But now that I was finally inside of her delightful pussy I just wanted to fuck her as fast as I could. Her pussy was clamped tightly around my shaft as I began to slowly ease myself out of her slickness. I was nearly all the way out before I forcefully shoved my full length back inside her snatch. I don't think she was too impressed as she screamed bloody blue murder!

My response to her screams was to fuck her even harder. I figured that's the way she'd want it from a man who was nothing more to her than a quick fuck. As I repeatedly rammed my swollen cock into her needy pussy I did wonder for a while whether she had cheated on her husband before. Not that it mattered even if she had. All I knew was that she was now fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her!

I grabbed hold of her mane of auburn hair and pulled back. Her back arched delightfully causing her ass to stick up even more provocatively than before. The sight of her full round cheeks rippling as I rammed my cock into her just filled me with more lust. I redoubled my efforts and pounded her pussy with more vigour.

For her part, bless her, Mrs Lisa Delmarco screamed bloody blue murder as she came multiple times. Her pussy was as tight as a drum and I was filling her completely. But she appeared to be liking it in spite of the torrent of foul language that poured out from between those deliciously red lips, all of it aimed at me. In particular she seemed to question my lineage a lot.

When her legs gave way again I pulled my cock out of her ravaged pussy. It was coated in her slimy juices but it was still hard and angry looking. I hadn't cum yet, her earlier blow job had taken care of that need.

"Can we stop now, please?" she begged, "I can't take much more."

"In a bit," I answered, "here, jump up on the desk." I swept it clear with my arm and then helped her up. She was as light as a feather.

I pulled her ass to the edge of the desk and moving myself between her spread legs placed her feet on my shoulders. She propped herself up on her elbows and glowered up at me.

"I hate you," she spat as I pulled the head of my throbbing cock slowly across her sore looking outer pussy lips. I rubbed it in a circular motion around her distended clitoris. That soon shut her up apart from the exquisite little gasps and moans that escaped from her mouth from time to time. She soon slumped backwards onto the desk.

I played with her pussy lips for about five minutes until she was visibly shaking and twitching from her unsuppressed arousal and need.

"Please," she gasped, "please put it in. I need it. I need you to fuck me now!"

Who was I to deny the lady what she wanted. I pushed hard against her slit, feeling the pressure before it finally gave. I eased forward and pleasingly again felt her struggle to take my swollen shaft inside of her tight gash.

"Ohhmmyyggoodd ..." she groaned loudly as I finally buried my cock deep inside her. My hands went to her breasts. Her bright pink aureoles contrasted nicely with the milky whiteness of her breasts and her nipples were just hard little nuggets of vibrant redness. I leaned forward and took one between my lips and sucked hard. I gave it a good tongue lashing for a couple of minutes before turning my attention to the other one. They soon grew larger and harder, if that was possible. And judging by the gurgling noises Lisa was making she seemed to be liking what I was doing.

Meanwhile my hips were moving and gyrating as I relentlessly ground myself against her mound, my cock gliding in and out of her stricken but well lubricated pussy, filling her completely, giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Well in my mind I assumed I was!

I afforded myself the luxury of running my hands up and down her stockinged legs for a while before taking her feet off my shoulders. She immediately coiled her legs around my fat torso. I'm not sure if she did it deliberately but I felt stabs of sharp pain as she raked her stiletto heels down my body.

But I didn't care. I just stood upright and began to really pound her body. Her head was moving from side to side now as she writhed and thrashed about on top of the desk. For my part I could feel my impending orgasm building. I redoubled my efforts, the loud banging of the desk against the wall providing a steady staccato beat for her increasingly strident vocal renditions.

My hands found her lovely breasts and completely engulfed them. As I squeezed and groped them I was flexing my hips, driving my cock in and out of her hot tunnel of love. The stupid ditty of 'I must, I must improve my bust' came to me as I manipulated and massaged her ample tits and I found I could get four hard upstrokes into her pussy for every complete refrain of the ditty. I smiled to myself.

Mrs Delmarco didn't notice my childish amusement though. She just grunted very loudly on every upstroke. Her eyes were closed tightly as she hung on for dear life, her talon like fingernails now firmly embedded in my fleshy biceps and her stiletto heels still spiking my body.

"Nooo ... nooo ... nooo ... nooo ... ohhmmyyggoodd ... nooo ..." She was wailing incessantly now, which I took as a good sign.

I was finally there. I felt the satisfying surge of heat up my thick shaft and with a final deep thrust buried my cock as deep inside her pussy as I could. I held the pose as my legs began to shake from the power of my ejaculation.

Mrs Delmarco's eyes shot open, a look of horror was etched all over her pretty face.

"NOO ..." she screamed, "NOOO ... NOOOO ... NOOOOO!"

I could feel my cum flooding her insides. I'd never felt my cock pulsating so much. It seemed to be never ending as I fired string after string of my gunge into her depths.

Lisa tried to pull herself off me. "Nooo, you can't cum in me!" she yelled, "for christ's sake I'm not on the pill! Pull out, pull out, now!"

I held onto her hips for dear life. There was no way I was going to give up the sensation that was coursing through my body now. "Too late Mrs Delmarco ... maybe you should have told me earlier?" I offered helpfully. I felt the pulses diminishing as the hardness of my cock subsided.

She shot me another one of those glares that would melt steel before I allowed her to push me away. My deflated cock plopped free followed by an amazing amount of my sticky white fluid that oozed out through her swollen pussy lips and dribbled down onto her upper thighs. Jeez, there was a lot and even I was impressed with how much I'd cum!