Brad Clooney - Troubleshooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled off the desk, some of my cum dripping off her legs and splattering onto the floor. "You bastard!" she seethed, her eyes flashing dangerously.

I should have seen it coming but in my post euphoric bliss my reactions were a trifle slow.

SMACK!

I felt the full force of her small hand land a pretty good blow to my face. She took another swing, which missed. She tried again but I dodged it and caught her hand. I held it tightly, squeezing it until she began to grimace.

"Enough," I said quietly. She glared at me with nostrils flaring, her mouth open and her teeth clenched. "I'll let you have that one but please don't try it again." I let go of her hand. She made as if she was going to have another shot at me but then thought better of it when she saw the look on my face.

I stepped away and pulled up my briefs and trousers. She looked around for her bra and panties. I picked them off the floor and handed them to her. She snatched them out of my hand before stalking out of the office and into the toilet.

I took the brief chance to look at her backside as she walked past me. I could distinctly hear the squishing noise between her legs as she went by. I watched the sensual sway of her hips and the jiggle of her ass cheeks and felt my cock hardening again.

I exhaled loudly. It was time to go. I waited until she reappeared. She was fully clothed again. I'd not noticed her pick up her clothes. Interestingly she had redone her makeup. Apart from walking a bit bow legged I didn't think you could tell she'd just had a good fucking!

"Okay Mrs Delmarco, I have to leave now. I assume you want me to go ahead with the proposal?"

She shifted the weight on her legs awkwardly and then nodded her head slowly.

"Very good," I said, "I'll be in touch about the logistics of packing your stock and getting it shipped." I walked out the office and was halfway across the shop floor when she finally spoke.

"Does that mean you'll be back next week?" she asked nervously.

I looked over to her. She was chewing on her bottom lip. "Yes ... why?"

"Will you ... will you be expecting to ... to do this ... again?" She was almost coquettish ... almost. I admit I was confused but I wasn't about to show her that.

"What do you think!" I stated firmly. I turned and walked out of the shop. The warm air hit me immediately. It was going to be a hot afternoon. I was pretty sure I left her in no doubt as to my future intentions.

* * *

A week later I was back to sort out the inventory. I picked the same day of the week, knowing that she would be working alone. And she was.

As before her demeanour was ice cold but she was cordial enough. She offered me a drink as soon as I stepped into the shop. This caused me to raise an eyebrow. An hour later she offered me her body. That caused me to raise both.

I'd refused the coffee. I didn't refuse her body. She put the sign in the window, locked the door, drew the blind and went into the office. By the time I got there she was stark bollock naked apart from her stockings and high heels. And not only that, she was bent over the desk with her ass pointing up to the ceiling.

I won't bore you with the details. She blew me, I ate her out, she got me hard again and then I fucked her to infinity and beyond in quite a few different positions. She came multiple times, questioned my lineage yet again and screamed the place down. I just hoped the soundproofing of the walls was well above building code!

The following week I went back to sort out her accounts. Whilst I was there she sorted out my plumbing. She again questioned my lineage but came multiple times. I think I was falling in love with her!

Our business deal was concluded and her shop's survival was guaranteed until Christmas. I called every Tuesday for a month to give her some sales training. Yes truly - I did!

In that brief period her sales technique did improve and her delight was clearly evident the first time I observed her have the nerve to up-sell to a customer. For some reason it had been a huge obstacle for her to overcome.

She was so pleased she shut the shop for an hour and proceeded to fuck my brains out. I was definitely in love with her!

After that month I sadly ran out of reasons to go back. I couldn't justify a plausible explanation to Acme as to why I should be in that part of the country as there were no known problems in that area.

It was well after Christmas when I finally made it back there. I wasn't there in a work capacity either. I was using up some long overdue holiday days. I'd been a busy boy. Mrs Lisa Delmarco wasn't the only shop-keeper who needed help; if you know what I mean!

When I pulled into the shopping mall car park the first thing I noticed was that quite a few of the outlets were now boarded up. Sadly a sign of the times, economically speaking. With a heavy heart I got out of my car and peered through the grimy windows. The Magical Toy Emporium was no more.

I went for a coffee at the Diner just down from the shop. Rose, the waitress who served me proved to be a mine of information; she sure as hell liked to gossip, even with total strangers.

She told me that the shop had never done any good. In her words it sucked as a toy shop and the owner was a bitch who never had much stock to sell. Plus she didn't know why she had to work anyway. She was married to money. Real money! I suppressed my surprise.

"Do you know what happened to the owner?" I asked hoping it sounded like a casual enquiry. Rose shot me a funny look. "I'd heard it was an old established family business, that's all," I added with a light hearted shrug of my shoulders.

Seemingly satisfied with the explanation for my interest she sucked in her cheeks and smiled lasciviously.

"WELL," she exclaimed leaning in towards me, "the word is; and I'm not one to gossip; you ask anyone ..." she glanced around the Diner as if seeking confirmation of that fact before she leaned in even closer; "the word is ... that SHE ... the owner ... got pregnant!" She stopped and shot a furtive look around. "And they say ... it wasn't her husbands ... if you know what I mean!" Finished, she stood upright and clasped her hands across her chest and shot me a look of faux disgust.

"Oh right," I responded.

"Anyway, why do you want to know?" Rose asked, suddenly interested again in why I was asking questions.

"No reason. It's just that I remember buying something there once. I guess it was a touch of nostalgia that brought me back." I hoped that was enough to placate her interest in me.

Luckily the bell above the door tinkled just then as a couple entered the Diner. It distracted Rose who scuttled off to serve them. Hearing that bell reminded me of the one above the door in Lisa's shop. I felt my cock stir at the memories of what Lisa and I'd got up to inside that building.

Oh well, memories are just that. Memories. I prefer living in the present. I finished my coffee and left the money, with tip, on the table.

As I eased my car back out onto the highway for the long drive home my thoughts once more drifted to Lisa Delmarco. So my suspicions about her had been correct. She'd obviously been cheating on her husband.

NO - not with me! Well okay, yes with me but also with someone else.

And how did I know there was someone else? Well if you want to know I'll tell you!

It wasn't me that got her pregnant!

I shoot blanks!

That's why my wife divorced me!