All Comments on 'Brad’s Birthday Surprise'

by carnee

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80044 months ago

Started to read this,but just the fact that a cage had to be used, was, .... sorry, but not my cup, and I think this should be moved BDSM. Was she wearing an middle ages chastity belt. But It's your imagination, good luck. Stay safe

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bad and belongs in Fetish at the very least.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Without the cage, it is a 5. Cages belong in Fetish, not Loving Wives

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

A very good storey worth 5 except for the cock cage, time that was got rid of, doesn’t belong in Loving Wife’s. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This was actually really sad.

I appreciate that you tried to make Brooke a truly loving wife; but Brad is an afterthought. Even on his birthday, he barely got sloppy fourths. That’s all he’s good for: a once a year roll in the hay between her lovers.

Imagine how painful it would be to watch your wife in the throes of ecstasy and knowing your irrelevant to her. You’re her husband but that’s just the title, not the role. Instead you’re just her witness, a spectator while she enjoys her plethora of lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is hard to determine what kind of story this is. If what the camp was meant to be used for would have explained a lot . Is he a cockhold and his wife is a slut or does he just like watching his wife do men and women? If the families had attended where did they escape to?

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

The fact that you managed to misspell a four letter word by leaving out a letter right at the start (doc, instead of dock) made my inner English teacher face-palm. Then you spelled 'holy shit' as 'wholey shit', and he threw hands in the air and said "Fuck it!!" Btw, wholey is just a variant spelling of the adverb wholly, which both mean "in a complete or undivided way."

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

Oh what a great birthday! You get to watch lifelong friends defile your wife while your little Johnson is locked away safe and sound and your parents sleep nearby! Fun! Ugh 😑

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

So, we have Brad, a true doormat. Something that sticks to a persons shoe, like crap. Someone mentally impaired who allows his slut wife to do whatever the hell she wants to. He just accepts it, like a good little pet dog.

Frankly, he should get a sharp knife and cut his balls off: he no longer needs them. Then, if he has any sense, he would take the knife to his slut wife, cutting off her nipples first, then doing a DIY female circumsision. She how the bitch enjoys that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ran into a cage. It barred the way for any ability to enjoy this story. It turned into a fetishist dreamland and effectively destroyed the idea of being a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This totally stupid. The wife is a complete bimbo. she would be gone, kicked out the door. 1 star for it is fucked up. This is not a Loving Wife story, rather BDSM or some other freak catagory.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

carnee = CUCK!

Nothing else needs to be said in regards to this pathetic, wannabe writer!

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

I’m surprised the comments are turned on. I would like to see a happy ending for this couple but it will only be happy for Brooke just like it’s been through out the whole story. Brad is really dedicated to Brooke but Brooke has shown throughout that she is selfish and will do whatever makes her feel good no matter what it does to Brad. Even when she thought he left her and then died she was sad but wouldn’t have done anything differently.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Cuck drivel all the way

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WTF, if Kate was really helping him, she would have slipped Brad a couple blue pills, with the Whiskey she gave him! Good story but I'm sorry to say, that don't understand any men that would allow their wife's to keep them locked in a chastity cage and fuck other men. To me it just seems like there is no reason to stay married. With your cock locked up all the time, just removes all Spontaneous love making, and is just wrong. I'd just cut that toy cage off my cock, and fuck her one last time before kick her cheating ass out the door, and out of my life for good. Sure Teasing and denial if fun once in a while but Continuously is wrong, and not a good marriage..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm sorry but I wish you would Mention that branding that Brooke has above her used up pussy, once in a while. The branding she got from locktober....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yikes this one is off the wall bad.

2112literotica2112literotica4 months ago

I have to agree with some of the comments. The cage is an issue for me as well. She is such a narcissist, doesn’t care one bit about her husband or any of his friends. It’s just totally about her. I thought it was his bday. Oh well, I’m glad it’s just a made up story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's about time this author got a little love for all his hard work and dedication for building this epic story. Yes, we get it, some of you don't like cuckold stories. Whatever your small-minded hang-up with them is, the rest of us don't care and don't have the slightest interest in your ignorant opinions and comments. Go find something you do like, and build up the authors you do like. You negative commenters have contributed nothing to the story and nothing to the discussion. It's pathetic, you sound like you're sitting around in a circle jerk of ignorance. Buzz off. Carnee, there are a bunch of us enjoying the story you're building and cheering you on to take it even further. Ignore these pipsqueak pissants and keep up the good work.

carneecarnee4 months agoAuthor
To all who read.

To those who don't like the topic of my stories, I don't know what to tell you. I wright for myself and my partner who seems to enjoy the STORIES. I am thrilled to hear there are some out there that DO like them and enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy sharing them. THANK YOU for the positive comments. I will do my best to work in the things you who like them point out.

carneecarnee4 months agoAuthor
What would you like to see next ?

For those of you who DO like my stories, what would you like to see next? What kinds of situations or ideas do you have? Do you prefer multi chapter stories or keep em shorter ?

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Carnegie , I’m glad your partner enjoys your stories and hope she is getting a lot of ideas from reading them. I’m sure you’re happy being a caged cuck, but normal men aren’t. You have support from the left wing, hardcore Cuckroaches, but no one else.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brad is moving up in the world. He got sloppy 3ds this time. On his wedding night he got , what, sloppy 8ths? Shows her love for him is growing..

(not)

Primal_ChaosPrimal_Chaos4 months ago

Wanna see more femdom next.Things like pegging,spanking,urethra insersion or sounding etc.Kate needs to dominate him while brooke is getting double penetrated

JackienewlifeJackienewlife3 months ago

I would like to see Brooke choose Brad. Show her love for him.

Brooke chose Brad with the tattoo and on the boat when she left with him. But the rest of the time Brooke chooses Brooke and Brad just deals with it and sometimes enjoys it.

Too many times Brooke pleasures come way before her feelings for Brad. She knows he is 1000% devoted to her which allows her to explore and grow. But I think we need to see her put him first for once in a major way.

MergenHnMergenHn3 months ago

Brooke's Is this a sex adventure? Why did the husband let such a wimpy wife be a slut, by Brooke Bree albeit imaginary Brooke should have sex with transexsual individuals like in the lake story, and fuck transexsular people while she is a slut.

dugpadugpaabout 2 months ago

carnee, I would like to see more femdom in the next stories. Brooke could force Brad to worship her and other women's pussy while Brad is locked in chastity, date other men without Brad, and then tell Brad everything, teasing and humiliating him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's not that I don't like cuck stories, but the cuck can't face the kind of constant abuse brad does here, it makes it was less fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous