All Comments on 'Brandi in Heat'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ooops!!!

That's what happens when you let the 'tigress' out of the cage! LOL fun story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little pink pill

This is an extention of the pill the FDA just approved for incresed female libido mid August of 2015

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story needs a follow-up. And then another one. Every 28 days, lol.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago
I wish I were Brandi

This story is the best one yet I have read you. I think it is the fact that I wish I were like her. I wish not only to be fully female, but I would love to become such a sex needy slut. I would love being able to be drawn to a man and then because of my on scent have his cock plow deep inside me.

If you ever need a woman to run an idea by, oh please contact me, let me become lost as the character you imagine.

You are growing into one of my favorite writer.

Alexia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe the positive remarks. This story breaks every rule of English writing. Capital letters mid sentence, horrid spelling...

Sman4444Sman44446 months ago

Thanks for the incredibly hot idea and story. It really got my imagination going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...