All Comments on 'Break Down'

by UndercoverInterracial

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my wife

Wish that had been my wife when she was a young, beautiful blue-eyed blonde.

jodiredjodiredalmost 11 years ago
Don't stop now!

This story definitely has many more chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the next

racist shows up, how wonderful

kdeanjrkdeanjralmost 11 years ago
Great story

I have a slut like right now. Please keep writing!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
HOT

I remeber my first black cock almost like him so hot he just stayed in me

so great and he still does lol i love it

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
HOT

i want to hear more about her a real turn on

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 11 years ago
Keep up the good work

For a first post at lit, this story really stands out. I've been reading and writing these things for thirteen years or so and it takes a lot to impress me. Keep writing.

Stormbringer

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 11 years ago
YEESSS!!!

Very good story,well written, & good discriptions. Looking forward too more good stuff like this.

"The Adventures of MARCUS the meat man"lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Take it all!!!!

She is still a black cock virgin until she takes black sperm up her unprotected cunt! She needs to give ALL of herself to Him for His pleasure, including the right to flood her cunt. Until that happens they are just playing at sex.

I very much hope you do a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRUDE AND RUDE

Crude and rude.No need to call any woman a slut.It always pays to be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Usual black cock garbage on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree with anon

No white woman has the right to call herself black owned until she has a nigga baby swelling her married white belly. Looking forward hearing more of her awakening

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
big n black

My wife loves me, takes my care.

Recently she added new dimension to her caring by befriending a friend of mine who owns a big black cock. Yes, she started fucking him to and then aasking me to lick her cumfilled pussy.

She cares me to give a better tonic.

He is also an indian but I want her to become niger slut.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Fucking Delicious

Thanks for a snatch wetting story !!!!.

Marcus now needs to get his steel hard black cock deep inside her daughter too, make both mum & daughter pregnant with his black baby, also if you could bring a black teenager into the story to fuck Julie, maybe HE can get her pregnant???

Don't you think that's the biggest taboo, a bare black teenage cock stretching & cumming, deep in a married white mother's cunt, even if the black teen rapes her, that's fine. (actually that's better !!!!)

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This was one good story. I loved the way the woman started to realize that she craved black cock and black sperm. She definitely needs to be black bred. She needs to have at least one black baby preferably two. Black cock should be a regular occurrence to her and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story makes no sense.

You're a good writer, as evidenced by your other stories on this site like "Everybody loves Julie", "My Fiancee Julie" and "Julie's Ganged Black", but you need to take the sexual gratification off the lead female character where she gets to cheat on her husband but he doesn't dare do the same her(you in real life) in return. You always relegate the husband or boyfriend as someone who enjoys seeing you getting fucked but has no desire to sexually express himself with other women. Gimme a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story.. kept it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Depraved Bi-Polar Bitch

The woman who wrote this story does have a daughter name Nicole in real life and her real name is Julie. That's as low as you can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
White Trash

The fact the writer used both and her daughter's real names in the story says it all. She left the details, though, that in real life she and her daughter weigh about 275-300 lbs. each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Scum Bag bitch she should die in hell with all the black in the world in her ass low life bitch.

Thrak111Thrak111about 8 years ago
Well Done!

You, the writer, clearly understand how to escalate the sexual investment of the female character to produce an increased climax. I appreciate how well-written the story is and your excellent writing mechanics! BBC stories are my favorite, although I acknowledge that this is merely a fetish/fantasy and should not be taken seriously. There are many who do not understand the genre and respond angrily.

BooomerBooomerabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I knew I was in for a great read when Julie remarked in the same paragraph - what a dick he was, and what a DICK he had! Fine interracial pornography! I never quite understand the haters though. You're reading stories on a site filled to overflowing with a variety of kinks and fetishes and you act as if this subject is real and as if Julie was your wife or sister!

This is Literotica folks, not Newsweek!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you so very much

for portraying us as uneducated thugs bent on scoring white wives. You're just like all of the other authors in this category. Is it even possible for you to write about a black man and white woman pair where she is single and he doesn't treat her like shit? That would be closer to reality! Thanks to writers like you we are all seen as thugs by people who read this trash. So again thank you so very much asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

That is definately to the point. Very good and very true. I can count on one hand the number of blowjobs I get from my wife over a year. Certainly never let me cum in her mouth,let alone swallow any.She had never had a cock or finger near her asshole and generally we fucked twice per month. I arranged a massage for my mature wife at a hotel while on a weekend getaway. A young black fit muscular guy less than half her age.She was 47 at the time. During the massage it was clear to her and myself that this guy knew how to use his hands. Towel completely off of her and her legs spread quite wide as he manipulated his hands around her hot wet pussy. I watched as this confident youg muscular stud stripped down and moved around front of my wife. I wad shocked at first. However when she saw that hard as steel huge 9 inch uncut black cock,she lifted herself up on her elbows took his cock into her mouth and sucked him completely off. Swallowed everything. Not a drop escaped her hungry white mouth. Still hard as rock he turned her on her back and proceeded to fuck her like she had never been fucked in her entire life.Orgasm after orgasm. The young stallion took her long and deep ,slow and long for over an hour before filling her hot cunt full of cum. It poured out around his huge horsecock running down her ass crack and on to the massage table. Looked like a gallon of thick milky cream. She has neen a slut for young hung black cock ever since. Usually twice weekly,often more. We attend monthly events whereby white women meet up with very well endowed black studs. Black on white it's called. Women can get all the satisfaction they desire. My horny wife looks forward to these gatherings since she can enjoy 3 or 4 black stallions at once. Loves to be gang banged monthly by younger black stallions. A total slut for them. And always dresses like a slut everywhere we go. Black guys look at her at the grocery store, mall, bar/restaurant etc and they approach her because they can sense and even smell the bbc slut oozing out of her.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
A little note.

I have to in some way agree with a comment on this page about you describing all black males as thugs & uneducated - I am only speaking for myself & a few close friends of mine when I say (as a very fit white married mum in my early thirties) all of the young black men I have met, this also goes for my white married friends, all the young men have been more than pleasant, not thugs & very eloquent when it comes to having a chat. I have to admit that my weakness is athletic muscled young men, especially black teenagers - none that I or my friends have encountered have been disrespectful to us in any way whatsoever - also no young black male that has fucked me has got a dick - they have got cocks !!! - long thick veiny jet black steel hard cocks - all for letting women of all ages have the most pleasurable experience possible with them.

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked it...

...even tho it's such a stereotype. I have been with a lot of black men and boys, and it was never a matter of ~ first black dick and I'm addicted. I know this story is old, but in the future, take your time. :-)

Kacey Owens

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Horny. Could have spiced it up with having sex while on the phone to her hubby or something, but still horny !

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

i could not stop reading this.. i visioned my wife being her ... i would want to know everything when she finally returned to me... and your still 6 hours from the river walk to drop her off to see my daughter.

annmariebuckbuckannmariebuckbuckalmost 2 years ago

Great story... made me wet as hell! I love BBC and wish I was in Julie's place! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very arousing reading. It reminded me of the time that I took my wife to a motel for a threesome with a black coworker. Once we started touching her pussy and breasts she gave in we both fucked her for a couple of hours. Each time we all came in her pussy and mouth she would take a shower to clean all the cum and we continued eating her out and sucking her tits I didn't have time to film it but I took a lot of pictures with his 8" cock buried balls deep. I even got her to swallow and took pics of cum dripping to her tits. We did this a few times,but the last time I dropped my sim card in the room and never found it. I just hope whoever got it enjoys them and doesn't know my wife or recognize her. We are planning a quick sexual getaway , but don't have a an extra cock..oh will find one I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Julie reminds me of my wife. She wouldn't give into my black friend because he had an enormous cock. After a drinks and sexual talk, she asked me to give her privacy for 15 minutes alone with Ray, I couldn't wait that long so I snuck into bedroom with my video camera. In that short time, he had her doggie style slamming the meat to her. He must have fucked her for an hour through at least 5 orgasms. I recorded everything especially her swollen labia dripping with her juice. He finally flipped her over and went balls deep before he unloaded lots of cum into her and she made me eat her out. It was salty and lots of it at least 4 Oz. I'll never forget the feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent horny that gives couples an erotic idea to take wife to get her fucked in all three holes and enjoy all the creaming. As a couple, we are ready to take the step to satisfy wife to the max. Just looking and asking the right people to join us real soon. Good work keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This hot story reminds me of the fishing trip me and my 63 year old wife took last summer. While fishing by the boat ramp we met a nice black man in his thirties with two younger black gents throwing nets to get bait. My wife had been horny all day and was wearing a blue sundress without panties or bra. I had fucked her in our SUV earlier and was still horny. Since this was a Navy base, the men were ex military staying in the hotel a few blocks away. They invited us to join them for a drink to their room and we accepted. After three drinks she got really friendly with the three of them and began massaging their cocks. They asked my permission to fuck her and enjoy three black cock and promised they would not hurt her. The look on her eyes gave her away and so the gangbang began about 7PM and I left her with them and came back about 10PM to pick her up but she ended up spending the night with them. They brought her to me the next day after check out time and she looked really tired. She later told me that the smallest cock was about 7" and the other two were bigger and thicker. Each one fucked her three times in her ass and two more times in her pussy. She really enjoyed our trip and plans to go by herself next time. She wants to explore more black cock before she turns 65..why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. I think it was one of the presidents (JFK) who liked a three hole woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot & horny. Hmm, I recall sucking on two BBCs in college.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good horny story. Eversince me and my 65 year old wife read this story, we decided to try to relive Julie's adventures. We started eating late at several truck stops in our area. The second weekend we met a couple of black young truckers (30's) and befriended them and invited to a nearby motel. To make a long story short. They took a good liking to my wife instantly. The filled her full of compliments telling her how sexy she looked for a 65 year old white woman. They also said that they had been on the road several weeks without keeping any company, they immediately asked me if I would let her have clean sex with them for a few hours because they had to leave early the next morning. She told them about her fantasy of having bbc a few times, they immediately began undressing her and themselves and began massaging,kissing and eating her shaved pussy as I watched. These men were packing at least 8 inches of bbc with huge balls, and so the fucking started about 8PM. Both men were really loaded and were able to dump two loads of sperm in her pussy by 10PM. I brought my camera and took alot of pics showing her shaved pussy with two huge balls slapping her ass. After letting her rest and shower, they were hard again, but they wanted anal, she resisted, and then gave in. Before 12PM, the had were fucking her pussy and ass at same time,she lost it! She orgasmed at least 5 times in this position, they managed to dump two more loads in her pussy and ass before leaving (she managed to give the her cell number so they could get together again the next trip. Since that night my wife has been very loving and check s her phone hoping to get more BBC. She confessed to me that she loves me alot but loves BBC also. I think I'll let her have her fun for now,don't you?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Crude and rude but also hot and horny, if you desire a thug read this. Overall I liked it.

Nobody would call me a milf but my take from the six blacks I fucked is every black man would be willing to fuck a white woman, more so if she's married. Yes, I was married for my first three, go jerk off to that.

Thugs? Only one of six was a thug, though with a two it got pretty racial, it's a dominance thing. Ok, you can pump full of cum but if I don't get to cum also it's going to be a one nightstand, got that fellows?

Tit fucks? I'm pretty lean but its doable, I'm pretty flexible too.

Ouch, three holes? (re Kennedy comment below) Did it with a boyfriend in college, my husband and two of the black guys (one not by choice.) I guess I'm a prude as I prefer cocks in my pussy and mouth.

DP'd? Only in college several times, not with my ex or any others.

Breeding? You make me laugh, I want to have fun and not haul kids around.

Was never into the cuck crap but I do like short videos and a photo or two for when I'm older.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wildly crazy sexual dominance story. In comparison, my romps with several black cocks seem pretty mundane, long suck and fuck sessions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous