Bree's Grift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this flashed through her mind as she bent over and slipped off her bottoms. Standing upright once more, she displayed herself with as much confidence as she could muster. She did this sort of thing every day, yet never in such a menacing situation.

Bree stood utterly exposed, physically and psychically. Nothing hid her from the men now taking in her unveiled sex. Pink pussy lips lay visible beneath her tiny patch of hair. Bree had never felt more sordidly exhibited, and it was as thrilling as it was vulnerable.

"...As a peach." Jake drawled slowly, inspecting her everywhere with that predatory gaze of his.

It took every ounce of Bree's will not to cover up and blush under the fierceness of Jake's predatory gaze. Unsure of what specifically was creating so much emotion in him, Bree could clearly see Jake's powerful reaction to her.

"Here's how it will be now Yoga Girl. You're now gonna dance at my new club, The Belle. Show me you can dance."

Bree's mouth went dry at the offhanded way he was telling her how he was going to run her life. Yet the best way out of this room in one piece was to appear adaptable and accommodating.

Choosing a song from memory, Bree began to dance to a sexy electro dance tune she'd always wanted to make love to. Lifting her arms up and running her hands through her hair, she began to sway and grind her hips, undulating as sexily as she could, given the situation.

Using every trick she'd ever seen in any movie she could think of, or any dance floor she'd been on, Bree set about trying to seduce the dangerous man assessing her from his chair. Bree displayed her flexibility, her stamina and strength, and danced for them.

Letting her fingers slide over her skin, she stroked herself and guided Jake's eyes to her breasts as she pinched her nipples. Then, leading his eyes, she trailed her fingers over her flat belly, and finally down to her pussy. Gently, she began to finger herself as her hips swayed to a rhythm only she could hear.

"Enough.' Jake smiled. "You can dance. Now, show me how well you suck cock."

"Oh... I only do that sometimes. I'm not a whore."

"You are now sweetie." Jake pinned her with his pale eyes, imposing his will on her. "Let's see what that big mouth of yours can do. If I like it- If I can be bothered to cum- it ain't like it used to be when I was young- if I cum, and if you can be of use to me... you can keep those pretty legs of yours whole. But if you don't dance, I break 'em. If you don't suck, I break your jaw. If you don't fuck... well... best not even think about that."

As he spoke Bree gaped at him, seeing the insanity he had been banking deep inside. It spilled out a little now. This man was a killer. A dangerous killer, and was he allowing her see the fact that he viewed human life as disposable.

Believing what he said, she felt her arousal vanish and horror seep in. He was making her a whore, the thing she had desperately avoided her whole career. There had been times, like this, where it had been very difficult to avoid, but her skills had saved her from that life.

Reading her mark, she attempted negotiation. He wouldn't trust her if she didn't try.

Feeling as if she were reaching her hand into a piranha's fish tank Bree asked "If... if I do that- if I do well, can I work my way up? Maybe get back to cons where my mind is more of an asset than my body?"

"If your mind were an asset you wouldn't be in this predicament darlin'. I have no use for a mind that can't spot a trap. But your body is gorgeous. That's what I call an asset. Now don't make me ask again. I told you what I want."

Bree had never had sex with anyone she didn't want to, it had always come from a natural desire for touch, connection or simple enjoyment. An instant sifting of characters appropriate for this occasion and this dangerous man flashed through her mind, but none were optimal.

None, save her own personality.

Bree thrived on risk and thrill-seeking. An exhibitionist, she loved fucking and rough sex, so what could be more exciting than fucking a mob boss in front of his henchmen? In a fraction of a moment Bree knew she was going to be able to get away later, she's been planning for this kind of thing for years. For now she was going to try enjoy this if possible.

Stepping out of her bottoms and slipping off her sandals, Bree dropped to her knees lithely, and then to all fours. Crawling, she approached him head low, ass high, her mind losing focus. Clamping down on her panic she focused on performing.

When she reached him, she moved her head between his open thighs bringing her face as close as she could to his crotch, without touching his pant leg. Then she peered up at him, her face a mask of controlled apprehension, with just the slightest hint of lust peeking out from her eyes.

He saw it. His weathered face crinkled around the eyes as he looked into hers. Nodding his approval he sat back in the chair, getting more relaxed, and pressing his crotch onto her face. Bree reached up and undid his belt, and then the button on his pants, then pulled down the zipper.

Jake watched serenely, flanked by his two massive bodyguards, as Bree pulled down his pants and boxers exposing his flaccid penis to the room. When his pants were past his knees and pooled around is calves, Bree leaned in and lifted the tube of Jake's cock, massaging it to life.

Jake's cock was uncircumcised, heavy and thick, even soft, His balls were massive, dangling lower than any Bree had ever seen.

"I guess it does take Big Balls to run a mob."

"Shut up!"

Suddenly Bree felt on familiar ground. This was just another mark looking to fuck a pretty young woman. Yes, Bree had fallen for Caleb's good looks and been distracted, but they would have caught her at some point, if they'd wanted to. The fact was that Jake thought Bree was dumb, but she wasn't.

Bree was a very good con artist because she understood human nature. No matter what, Jake was still a man and he wanted to feel desired. As soon as she had seen him, Bree had desired Jake. Simply giving in to that feeling, Bree began to lick his huge balls, tasting him, nuzzling his shaft and stroking him with her hand.

Giving herself over to the lust she had felt earlier, Bree reveled in the debauchery, ignoring the threat. Reaching one hand down, Bree began to finger her clit, spreading her thighs wide so the men knew what she was doing.

Juices began to flow out of her pussy merely thinking about what she was doing. Thrilled by the risk, she focused on the eroticism of sucking a man's cock in front of his staff. Jake's power over the three of them was deeply arousing.

Having fully bathed his balls, Bree moved her mouth upward along his thickening shaft, wrapping her lips as far around his circumference as she could, while licking everything she could reach. Jake was fully hard now, his cock thicker than his son's, but no longer.

That other degenerate aspect of her situation also spurred Bree on. A father and son right after each other. She could still taste Caleb's sperm as she engulfed Jake's knob in her warm embrace. Taking him deep, she moaned around him as she remembered Jake calling out to him while Caleb's cum trickled down her throat.

And she recalled Caleb continuing to fuck her mouth even as his father waited for him to finish using her.

Bree felt a spasm in her body as an orgasm awoke deep inside from replaying that moment in her mind. Jake had been watching as his son filled her mouth with his seed; now two goons were watching her suck the father's cock. Amazing!

Excited by the slip and slide of Jake's knob moving between her lips and under her tongue, Bree fucked herself with her fingers, ablaze with the vulgarity of this scene. Suddenly she wanted to have both men's spunk in her belly. The powerful ache she's been having for sex the last two days was finally getting satisfied with this total debauchery.

Still slurping on Jake, and masturbating him, it didn't take long for Bree begin cumming under her rubbing fingers. Rapidly fingering her clit, Bree coaxed a powerful climax from her titillated body. Juddering from head to toe, Bree quaked as she came, her mouth never stopping frantically sucking the big cock that was making her so hot.

After the climax was finished ripping her mind to shreds, Bree found that Jake's cock had fallen from her mouth. Gasping and panting down onto it, pressing the shaft into his belly, she drooled over him while her fingers fell from her engorged clit.

As soon as she realized her climax had made her stop sucking, Bree took the mobster's cock back into her mouth and continued fucking him with her face. Fairly certain her lapse had only been for a moment, Bree renewed her efforts to please Jake.

He'd said he might not cum, and she'd certainly met older men who seemed not able to, so Bree instead did her best to make him feel pleasure. She tried not to orient on the goal of a mouthful of sperm, even though she wanted that desperately.

Using her lips, she slipped his shaft along a groove of soft, mobile flesh, sliding her face up and down along the underside of his shaft. When she reached the top she swirled her puckered lips around his knob a few times, then changed angles and slide down another area of his shaft.

In this way she coated him in saliva and made sure every inch of him was well loved. Then, thinking about Zak from yesterday, Bree used her cheeks and chin to caress Jake's rod, rubbing his manhood all over her pretty features.

Immediately she could see he liked that, and mentally Bree thanked Zak. For a few moments she gazed up at Jake as she smeared his cock all over her face, getting slippery with spit and periodically licking him as she moved his knob near her mouth.

Then, she once more dropped her lips over his tip and swallowed him deep. Jake groaned then, the first noise he's made since she started. Bree moved her lips back over his tip, flicking her tongue over his glans, and then she took him deep again.

Once more he made a noise, a grunt deep in his throat. He liked being buried deep in her throat. Bree continued long, slow strokes of her mouth over his cock, her dancing tongue bathing him in drool and her lips caressing him as much as possible.

Jake's hands twitched beside his thighs and Bree intuited that he was going to grip her head and fuck her face, unless she could figure out the right pace to make him cum. Opening all her senses, she read his body as he lifted his hips or took a deep breathe. Any signal that indicating his will, she read, and in moments he was cumming deep in her throat, nearly choking her.

Holding her own head down on him, his knob wedged deep in the back of her throat uncomfortably, Bree intuited that Jake wanted to gag her with cum. Bree did it for him. Trying not to retch, she took him deep, and yet deeper as his thick knob swelled and spurted watery jizz down her throat.

Swallowing as much as she could, Bree was forced to seal her lips around his shaft and let sperm pool in her mouth as more and more spurted down her gulping gullet. Then, finally, Jake finished, released a huge sigh, and relaxed back down onto the chair.

Bree extracted his tool from way down her throat and carefully swallowed the viscus goo trying to worm down her esophagus. The flavour filled her mouth, and as she savoured his taste, she was slightly disappointed that the father and son didn't taste the same. Instead each had a particular flavour of their own.

Then the load was gone and Bree could open her mouth and smile reflectively at her partner. It was a spontaneous moment, one that indicated that she had enjoyed that blowjob, but then she remembered whose spunk she had just eaten.

Looking into Jake's cold eyes, she recalled her fear in an instant. His weathered face was slack and relaxed, but his eyes were piercing, reading her, assessing, and calculating. It was profoundly unnerving.

"Well now." Jake drawled, out of breath. "That was something else. You see that boys? Our little angel done made herself cum. I do believe she may have quite a career ahead of her, even if she is a lot older than she looks. "

Reaching for his drink, Jake sipped while studying Bree over his glass. Kneeling demurely, with her hands folded in her lap, Bree tried not to stare, but every instinct told her to not take an eye off him.

"I've a mind to watch her fuck, boys. I'd like to see what my new toy can do." Jake put down his glass and leaned in, taking Bree's chin in his hand forcefully. "Don't hold back darlin'. You go right on and enjoy yourself for me now. Put on a good show. It matters."

Jake released her and sat back, tucking his softening prick into his pants and once more picking up his lemonade to sip.

"Mo, Kai, She's all yours."

Jake studied her as she reacted. Bree instinctively didn't fake her emotions. She let him see each state as she felt it; confusion, betrayal, humiliation, and then lust. Lust bloomed as she realized that those two huge goons were going to fuck her in front of their boss, simply because he told them to. That got her hot.

As the big men began to undress, the one called Mo handed Jake the gun from his holster. Bree looked into Jake's eyes as he lay the gun on the wide arm of his chair. She told him with her expression he didn't need that, and reached for the first available cock.

Choosing not to think about the danger she was in, Bree started sucking the bigger of the two cocks offered to her. As she lathered up the man named Kai with her saliva, she dove headlong into the debauchery she was about to endure. These men were unlikely to be gentle.

This was meant as a warning to Bree, and probably a breaking in of new merchandize. Bree was going to prove herself stronger than these brutes and out-fuck them both. This was what she had been craving for two days: a thorough fucking.

The goon, Kai, took control and began to fuck her face, hard. Bree wrapped one hand around his shaft and pumped him, but also kept him from going too far down her throat and hurting or gagging her. His cock was big and her mouth was open wide as she tried to accommodate his girth.

The impact of his thrusts rocked her body, and the force was exhilarating. Her pussy throbbed to be filled. But before that happened the other goon, Mo, knelt beside her and began to fondle her breasts.

"At last!"

His big hands more than covered her small titties, and when he pulled on them painfully, she felt his huge fingers dig deep into the muscle of her chest wall and hurt her. Gasping, she whimpered, but didn't stop sucking the cock ramming her face.

A little pain never bothered her during sex, this was within her limits, so as Mo continued groping her mounds and grinding his fingers into the meat of her chest, she accepted his manhandling passively. Giving the men what they wanted, she mewled quietly as they abused her, but she also let them see how aroused it was making her.

Panting and gasping, she gobbled Kai's cock, and reached out blindly for Mo's manhood. When his hand guided hers to his shaft, she began to stroke him eagerly. Moaning low, she fondled Mo as his hands began to explore every inch of her flesh possessively.

Groping her body, Mo kneaded her buttocks where she knelt. When he began, she lifted up off her heels giving him full access to her pert cheeks. Strong fingers probed her muscles and pried open her mounds lewdly, exploring her ass thoroughly.

Kai still gripped her head, but now he allowed her to move where she wanted, letting her caress his shaft with her lips and tongue. Still stroking Mo, Bree licked the length of Kai's shaft and worked her mouth over every inch of his cock.

The men were big, solid guy's, round but not soft. When Mo reached his huge hands around and gripped her thighs, his hands easily pried open her legs while she knelt on the carpet. The rug burned her knees, but his action exposed her sex to his exploring fingers and that more than made up for the discomfort.

A huge finger began to probe her folds, and when Mo brushed her clit Bree twitched and whimpered with need. Taking as much of Kai into her mouth as she could, Bree stifled her urge to tell them to get on with it and fuck her already. This was her third blow job in twenty minutes, she needed her pussy filled.

Mo obliged, somewhat, as he eased his big finger into her tightness. Panting now as she engulfed Kai with her mouth, Bree opened herself to Mo's digit as he prodded her down below. The big digit sliding into her warm embrace was bigger than some cocks Bree had encountered and she loved the way he delved deep into her.

He didn't fuck her with his finger; it seemed he was just trying to get as much of his finger inside as he could. Pushing deep, he made Bree sigh contentedly as she was invaded. So much sensation was making her delirious.

Realizing she had gotten distracted by Mo, Bree felt Kai start fucking her face once more, impatient with her. Taking control, Kai drove himself deep into her throat as she gagged and tried to back off enough to give herself room to breathe. Kai adjusted his plunges no matter how she moved. He wanted to gag her.

Tears streamed down her face as she retched over his thickness. Kai waited until she was desperate for air, then he pulled out and smeared his spit soaked tool over her cheeks. Gasping for air, Bree coughed drool from her esophagus.

Just as things began to escalate with Kai, Mo plunged a finger into her anus as well. Then he did start to fuck her with his hands. Both fingers drove into her as she gasped for air. Invaded in three holes Bree quivered with sordid delight. This was the filthy, rough sex she desired.

Indulging in her debauchery, Bree knelt on the floor and allowed these two big men to abuse her thoroughly. Mo's jamming fingers thrilled her as they probed deeply into both her ass and pussy. The big finger in her bum hurt, the skin pinching where he entered her, but the tingling burn of his digit deep inside her bowel was lewd and enticing.

Inside her soaking wet pussy, Mo's fingers slid over the smooth walls of her slippery tightness. The two fingers began rubbing each other through the thin membrane of her flesh, and she could feel where they met with a disorienting and delicious tingle.

This thrill momentarily distracted her while she drew in breathe. Once she could take a comfortable lungful of air, Kai ceased molesting her wet face with his slobbery cock and once more shoved his knob deep into her throat.

Relaxing as much as she could, breathing through her nose, Bree endured his shoving and focused on swirling her tongue around the base of his shaft where it slid into her. Bree reached in front of her nose and gripped the base of Kai's pole and began to jerk him off even as he thrust forward mashing her lips with her own fist.

As Kai forced her to punch herself with his humping, she found it much easier to keep him from abusing her throat by having her fist press to her lips instead of his knob on her uvula. No longer being gagged, Bree began to suck his cock and use her mouth to stimulate him as he continued to hammer his manhood into her face aggressively.

Feeling the moment Kai gave over to pleasure, Bree took control of the blow job as Kai relaxed his grip on her head. The big man began to move his hips in a more instinctive way, no longer caring what he did to her, but rather what she was doing to him.

Before Bree could settle comfortably into a serious blow job, Mo stopped the wonderful movement of his fingers inside her body and pulled out, hurting her bum. The violence of his withdrawal left her sore and bereft of pleasure.

Huge hands thrust under her arms and lifted her off the floor, away from Kai's throbbing boner. Then all of a sudden she was flying through the air alarmingly. The bounce of the bed was both a shock and a relief at the same time. There had been an animal part of her that thought she was going to hit something hard and painful.