Bree's Grift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flopping on the bed Bree tried to orient herself in the room when Mo's big hands grabbed both her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the mattress. With both legs wide spread in the air, Bree was helpless to resist his strength.

Spreading her extremely wide, Mo knelt down beside the bed while Kai climbed on, moving toward her head. As Kai knelt with a leg on either side of her head, his huge thighs blocked her view of anything except his big, shiny cock bobbling above her face.

Kai leaned forward and crammed his prick back into her willing mouth. Bree began to once more work his knob with her mouth and hands, giving him the best blow job she could manage while pinned down.

Between her widespread legs, Mo began to lap at her slit and Bree exalted as her steaming juncture was explored by an expert tongue. She immediately sensed a lover who enjoyed making a woman cum. He was going to do it quickly. Already, Bree felt primed for a great orgasm.

With her skills and the desirability of her body, Bree had turned what was supposed to have been a breaking of her will into an incredible sexual experience. Both men were now letting her take the lead. Bree humped her hips up at Mo's nimble tongue and sucked Kai's cock exactly how she wanted to.

Pleasure built in her body, vibrating faster and faster in her cells. Warmness washed over her chest, her mouth losing focus on Kai's cock as Mo's tongue delved in between her nether lips and swirled around her clit.

And then it happened, that familiar sweet, burning sensation around her clit that had made her cum so hard with George. The Thing! Once more desperate to know what the Thing was, Bree struggled to shift Kai's huge weight, needing to see what Mo was doing. Mo's tongue sent shocks of total ecstasy up the nerves of her clitoris, along her spine where they then detonated in her brain.

Immediately she began to climax, her body rigid with effort as pleasure thrilled through her nervous system. With Kai's cock in her still mouth, Bree arched her back, lifting Kai slightly, his bulk stopping her from writhing. Mo tormented her tender clit with the piercing stab of delight his tongue was giving.

Over and over her body spasmed with explosions of complete bliss. Her lungs strained for air as her core muscles clenched, helpless to stop the eruptions lashing her frame with rapture.

Dimly she felt Kai begin to move in her slack mouth, but most of her being was engulfed in a climactic inferno of total bliss. Bree could no more help him cum than she could stop herself from climaxing over and over, helpless beneath Mo's lashing tongue.

Then Bree felt Mo's finger thrust deeply into her convulsing core and fill her tight slot with satisfaction. This added delight rebounded her orgasm back and forth between her frenzied brain and her exploding pussy in a feedback loop of total joy.

Rigid muscles began to ache as Bree's body clenched from head to toe. Paralyzed, her nervous system shorted out from the overload of sensation, Bree lay perfectly still while Kai used her silently screaming mouth to pleasure his knob. Rubbing it over her soft tongue and lips, Kai fucked Bree's face while drool spilled from her gaping mouth.

The stabbing sensation of bliss piercing her clit continued as Bree grew faint with lack of air. Could she die from an orgasm? Shocked stupid by the completeness of her delight, Bree lost her sense of self, becoming an animal trapped by pleasure.

Instinct made her try and clench her thighs around the big man, choking off the supply of debilitating rapture inundating her being. It was of no use, he was too big and immovable. Mo held her down and continued torturing her with his tongue.

Frantically her hips began to twitch, looking to dislodge the bee stinging her clit. Panic began to blossom in her chest as she desperately sought relief from the barrage of pleasure emanating from Mo's tongue. As the needles of pleasure became unbearable Bree began to gasp around the knob sliding between her lips.

As air returned to her straining muscles, Bree was able to buck enough to dislodge Mo for a moment. At last the torment of his tongue was gone and Bree's orgasm no longer hurt. Relief washed over her.

The reprieve didn't last long. Before Bree could catch a full breath around Kai's humping boner, Mo moved between her thighs. She could feel his torso, where she clamped down on him, wriggle free as she took in huge lungfuls of air around Kai's schlong.

Kai leaned forward onto both his hands, tilting his hips down, driving his cock deep into her throat. Gagging, Bree pushed her hands against his massive belly, trying desperately to make room to breathe around his big knob.

As Kai pulled back his hips air rushed into her lungs, taking spittle with it. Then before her body had even decided how strongly to reject the fluid it had just inhaled, Kai jammed his cock right back down her gullet.

As Kai fucked her face, gagging and suffocating her, Mo wedged his tool between her slippery nether lips, preparing to fuck her. Part of her wanted that very badly, but she was trying to stop the pounding her throat was taking. Coughing and retching as her lungs struggled to eject her drool, Bree felt herself slip into a frenzy, pushing and bucking to be able to breathe.

When she started to use her fingernails to claw at the big man's flesh, he pulled his pole from her mouth letting her breathe. Pressing his balls to her cheek, Kai smeared his nutsack over her features while Bree coughed and gasped for air below.

The moment she ceased struggling, Mo once more pressed his knob to her vulva. Bree instantly relaxed her body, going limp and open as Mo crammed as much of his big cock into her in one shove as he could. If Bree had been tense she would have torn inside from the force of his entry. As it was she felt tingling warmth where her inner walls were stretched around is girth.

Naturally her sudden passivity triggered Kai to once more begin slamming his cock into her mouth. Bree gripped her small hand around his shaft just as his knob passed her lips. Blocking his attempt to enter her throat with her tongue, Bree began to jerk his shaft with both hands and slurp on his tip frantically.

Distracted by her skill, Bree sensed Kai receiver her attention greedily rather than continue punishing her like he was supposed to be doing. Letting her legs fall wide open, Bree lewdly gave Mo deeper access as he drove hard into her cunt.

Mo bottomed out in her little pussy, bumping her cervix and making Bree grunt wantonly around Kai's knob. Each thrust of Mo's hips elicited a grunt from Bree as he slammed her deepest recesses satisfyingly.

With a passive cock throbbing in her slurping mouth and a thick pole pounding her pussy, Bree once more felt pleasure suffuse her being. This was more like it. Bree didn't mind not having control, but she didn't relish choking to death on cock.

Now Kai moved his hips reflexively, his body falling into its natural rhythm, seeking orgasm. Bree matched his movements as best she could from underneath. She lightened her grip on his shaft and met his downward thrusts.

With her lips she squeezed around his shaft, making a slippery seal, her nimble tongue caressing his spongy tip sensually. A great deal of saliva filled her mouth, soaking him in warm wetness.

Down between her legs, Mo still drove himself into her, hard and deep, one stroke every couple seconds. Still grunting with the impact, Bree loved how he was fucking her. It evoked great strength and stamina, which made her really hot.

Primed and saturated with endorphins, serotonin and dopamine, Bree's brain was awash in the drugs that made her feel pleasure. Her clitoris was inflamed and tingling from the Thing, so, very quickly in spite of her panic from choking, Bree began to climax.

Shocked that she could cum so soon, she felt a giddy excitement from the sordid experience she was having. The keen edge of danger added a raw debauchery to this encounter that was making Bree cum harder and longer than ever before.

It was a terrifying realization to have about oneself, especially as she exploded in orgasm. The hedonistic delight she was taking from being raped, overwhelmed her. The feminist part of her brain recoiled from the discovery that she enjoyed the lack of control. In spite of that, some depraved part of her took deep gratification from being used by these powerful men.

Fluttering sensations of worry tickled across the joy she was feeling as her body was wracked with ecstasy. It felt as if sanity were a tangible blanket over her brain being pulled and tugged at the corners. A gust of cold insanity rushed under her Sanity Blanket and thrilled her.

"Let go." Ariana whispered right inside her mind. "Let me have this. Let them have me. I want their abuse."

Bree knew Ariana shouldn't be able to speak to her like this. Even as she convulsed with orgasmic rapture, Bree felt her mind slip to the side in her skull, a terrifying movement of meat and psyche that disoriented her.

Then Ariana felt the power of her orgasm fade as she caught her breath and came back into herself. Mo still hammered deep into her tiny body, stretching her wider than she thought possible, and Kai was once more fucking her face. The distraction of her orgasm had made him impatient and he was bringing her back to task by jabbing her mouth.

Ariana obediently began worshiping Kai's pole dutifully. Delighting in her abasement, Ariana lavished affection on Kai's manhood, focusing on pleasing him. Periodically she squeezed her pussy over Mo as he plunged deep into her velvety grip, making him moan.

Mo was able to keep up hammering her hungry pussy for much longer than she would have thought. Ariana was impressed. His onslaught was making her pussy burn with tingling waves of bliss. Once more an orgasm built up inside her tiny frame.

Squirming lewdly beneath the two men, Ariana signaled her oncoming climax physically and vocally. Writhing in climactic glory, Ariana displayed her arousal for her tormentors. Knowing her behavior was vulgar she grunted like an animal and swirled her hips around Mo's cock, fucking herself with his tool.

With both hands she massaged and stroked Kai's meat while frantically working her mouth all over his knob. Ariana needed these men to cum, she needed it like she needed love. It was essential to her self-worth.

Then the crest of her orgasm broke and fell over her mind like a tsunami. Ariana felt her body recede as total euphoria smothered her consciousness. Falling into a blinding light she felt heat and serenity.

Jennifer had never cum so hard in her life. This threesome thing was amazing. Two cocks were definitely better than one. Kinky sex thrilled her, so knowing that Jake was watching all this made it so much hotter.

Panting, she sucked on the pulsing, hard pole in her mouth and delighted in the burning glow in her pussy. "That dude can fuck! " Jen thought. He was slamming into her over and over, relentlessly, and it felt amazing.

So good, that Jen went off on another dizzying orgasm. Fracturing lights blinded her mind's eye and she caught glimpses of herself fucking these two men from slightly different perspectives. Strangely unnerved by this, Jennifer tried feebly to stop her orgasm and assess what was going on.

Unfortunately the tide of her pleasure was greater than her worry and she was cloaked in warm elation as her body was gloriously fucked, and her mind fell into oblivion.

Bree mentally scrambled for purchase in her own mind. The three most dominant aspects of her personality; two characters and the one she thought of as Self, fought for dominance as her body was ravaged by utter ecstasy. Then darkness once more.

Ariana suppressed her tremendous orgasm as she felt Kai grow impatient with her distraction. Setting her own desires aside, Ariana once more made her goal her tormentor's pleasure not her own. Continuing her writhing, undulating movements she used her flesh to delight her abusers.

Rhythmically she ground her pussy over Mo's throbbing manhood while he wedged himself deep in her grip. Gasping her passion, Ariana slobbered lewdly over Kai's prick as he plunged it between her lips.

Degrading herself shamelessly, Ariana strove to make her assailants cum, hoping that when they did they would stain her with their sperm and defile her completely. Just thinking about how it would feel to be bathed in their hot jizz made her body quake with lust.

The passion of her reaction caused her to lose grip on her dominance over the body she shared, and Bree appeared once more.

Assessing the situation, she could tell Kai was lost in his delight in her mouth. Immediately Bree took advantage of his distraction. Having done this before, Bree controlled her fear, and lifted her left hand to her right, finding the ring with her secret weapon in it.

With long practiced finesse, she continued fucking Mo, sucking Kai and carefully releasing the gem on her ring. With a precise shake of her hands a pill dropped out into her left palm. Quickly covering it, Bree moved her left hand under Kai's thigh, worming it out from between them until her hand was free.

Since Mo was down there fucking her hard, Bree needed to be extra careful now. With her mouth still slurping on Kai's cock, she methodically worked the pill until it was between her thumb and middle finger.

Pressing the pill onto the finger pad of her middle finger, Bree aimed her finger at his anus. When Kai hesitated, Bree pressed gently into his ass and curled her finger toward his belly button, tickling his prostate

Kai jumped, but moaned deeply, because, as Bree knew, the sensation would feel amazing. The pill broke apart immediately and dispersed into his colon to be absorbed. Still pressing gingerly on Kai's gland, she stimulated him and he loved it.

Then abruptly Kai sat back and took over stroking his cock. Bree continued using her mouth to please him, swirling her tongue anyplace she could reach. Then she allowed Ariana to take over, knowing how much the girl wanted to be here for what came next.

Kai tugged quickly on his pole making it harder to reach, and Ariana lifted her head to lap at the underside of the bouncing member. Glad to be back, Ariana felt her anticipation rise as she awaited her reward.

Then, at last, his cum splashed down onto her face. Humiliation burned like acid as his spunk stained her skin, marking her as Claimed, Defiled, and Soiled. And the humiliation shocked along her nerves, from her cheek, lips and tongue strait into her psyche, where it felt like home.

Warm semen spattered over her face like glorious, filthy rain. Ariana felt a storm of emotions as her broken spirit gloried in her debasement. It was meant to be it needed to be her who endured the worst of this encounter. This was Ariana's purpose.

Ariana knew it was abnormal to connect depravity with love, but she did. For whatever reason she ached to be defiled. The more repugnant the use of her pretty body the more she felt cared for. So much so that as more of Kai's steaming load vulgarly stained her face, she once again she lost herself in the power of her climax.

Bree gasped and flopped helplessly as her body underwent a debilitating climax. Kai pushed his oozing prick between her lips and she tasted his sperm immediately. Her mouth filled with the chemical taste of jism and she swallowed, enjoying the taste but worried about her sanity.

Then Kai's orgasm was done and the big man slumped to her side, taking huge breathes after the exertion of his orgasm. Finally able to breathe freely, Bree also sucked in lungfuls of sweet air. Sperm oozed across her face and she slipped a tongue out to lap up any near her mouth, enjoying the taste and the satisfaction of knowing she's beaten one of them already.

Looking Mo in the eye as he gazed down at her sperm painted visage, Bree used her fingers to scoop up Kai's jism and lick it off seductively. Making a meal of it, doing her best porn star acting, Bree relaxed and let Mo do the fucking as she made a meal of Kai's load.

Aware that all three men in the room were watching her left hand and face, Bree palmed another pill.

Her performance was too much for Mo and he pulled out of her pussy, scrambled up her body awkwardly and knelt above her head the same way Kai had. Aiming his big purple knob at her face, he brought himself to climax watching her squirm in lust waiting for his cum.

When he had pulled out from her throbbing cunt Bree had almost lost control, the sensation of suddenly being empty had rippled through her whole body, and her climax had begun. Riding the wave and not letting Ariana back in, Bree held on and allowed the men to see her rapture.

Working from animalistic self-preservation alone, Bree climaxed and pressed her finger into Mo's ass the same way she had Kai. His reaction was less enthusiastic, but the pressure on his gland did cause his climax to erupt immediately, even as he made a sound of negation.

With her finger in Mo's clenched ass and her own climax ripping her mind apart, Bree gave Ariana control and the younger woman began to wail with ecstasy as more hot sperm splashed over her, anointing her in prurient approval.

Stinging her sweet face with salacious disgrace, thick clots of Mo's seed slopped over her pink lips. Humiliation cascaded over her silken cheek in a warm flow of spunk. The only reason these men used her face to deposit their loads was to send her a message.

The message was received loud and clear by the girl straining in the grip of a tremendous orgasm. Their corruption of her was complete and she felt utterly debased and adored at the same time. Her worthlessness gave her joy.

No more to them than a vessel for their leavings, Ariana gloried in her mortification, delighted by the indignity. Bree would have felt shame, Jennifer rage, but Ariana gratefully accepted this degradation with a euphoria that made her orgasm go on and on.

When Mo finally flopped to the other side of her, Ariana placed one hand on her throbbing vulva and one in the middle of her chest, where her heart filled to bursting with joy. She had never been fucked so well.

Slipping in while Ariana drifted contentedly, Bree trembled with the aftershocks of one hell of an orgasm. Both big men panted on either side of her, and when she saw Jake loom over her she didn't move, allowing him to assess her.

Worn out, well used and coated in sperm, Bree lay still and closed her eyes, resting while Jake decided her fate.

"That was one hell of a performance, darlin'" He drawled and Bree forced open her eyes. "You out fucked my boys." His eyes twinkled and he scratched his nose with the gun as he pierced her with his gaze.

Bree couldn't read him right now, she was strained to the limit, but he seemed pleased.

"Get up and get me a drink. I'm going to see how well you can serve. Maybe you could be an escort and not a street whore."

Struggling to rise, Bree gathered her few remaining resources and climbed off the bed as gracefully as she could manage. Trying to walk on trembling legs, dizzy from her multiple climaxes, Bree staggered. Regaining her equilibrium she went to where Jake had left his half empty glass, and on the way to the fridge she dropped the remaining pills into the glass.

Not looking, she had no idea how many there were. Hopefully three, but she thought it was only one. The longer Jake slept the better. Now moving more lithely, she opened the fridge and poured Jake another lemonade.

As she walked back, she heard a snore come from the bed. Excellent.

Keeping her eyes lowered, she let Ariana come forward again. Her submissiveness was what Jake wanted now. Ariana padded demurely over to Jake with the drink and he took it back to his chair. Following, unbidden, Ariana knelt at Jake's feet, head lowered, hands in lap, sperm dripping down her neck and over her small bosom.