Brian's Choice Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan took the pizza, then navigated Brian to her house. The house itself was in pristine condition inside and out, and the antique furniture inside bespoke of wealth, but Brian's eyes were drawn to a large figurine on the fireplace mantle. It was made of ivory, and obviously feminine, with big boobs and a pregnant belly, but had no actual face. Susan could almost see the question coming.

"What's that?"

"That's the goddess. Or rather, a figurine of the goddess. Mom's a pagan."

"But not you."

"I guess I'm more agnostic." Susan had tried things her mom's way, then tried things without the religious bullshit, and had seen no difference.

They sat on the living room couch, with their school books and whatnot arrayed about on the coffee table, and ate while doing homework, but Susan's thoughts increasingly turned to making out with the boy. After all, her mother wasn't here, he wouldn't go too far, and even if he did, she was safe right now. So she snuggled up to him while they did their homework and after it was done (he was pretty smart actually, and more often than not farther along in their studies than she was), she kissed him, and when he kissed her back, she wrapped her arms around him.

When his tongue sought hers, she willingly responded. When he touched her breast, she moaned into his mouth. Soon that wasn't enough for him, though, for he put his hand under her shirt; she in turn sat down on him, undoing her bra to provide full access. He accepted her invitation as she too put her hands under his shirt and felt his hard muscles. A small part in the back of her mind was screaming that this was much too fast, but she could feel her soaked panties under her miniskirt, and shivered at the thought of him discovering how ready she was for him.

But he seemed content to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples, all of which was sending lightning bolts to her pussy, where it built and built until she exploded in ecstasy. Before she knew it, her shirt and bra were on the floor, alongside his shirt, and then his mouth had moved to her nipple. She didn't think she could stand the intensity of it, but then his hand cupped her most private parts through her panties and she came again, gasping for breath. Then his hand was inside her panties, and hers were lowering the zipper to his jeans.

"We shouldn't..." he moaned as she touched his rod. Damn but she could barely wrap her admittedly smallish hand around it. Her pussy clenched down involuntarily at the thought of it invading her depths. She was a little afraid it would hurt, as big as it was, but she was too far gone to stop if that's what he wanted. Fortunately it seemed he didn't, but there was something else she could do.

"I want to taste you," she said.

"And I you."

The rest of their clothes quickly found themselves on the floor, and them laid out on the couch, her on top of him, so they could eat each other out. She couldn't get him past her gag reflex (as if she'd ever tried any such thing before), but he tasted of sweet male musk so she kept trying despite the triple distraction of his hands on her breasts and his tongue licking her all over between her legs. That distraction got more and more intense until she was on the edge again, and her trembling must have clued him in, because he clamped onto her clit with his mouth, sucked, and lashed it repeatedly with his tongue. In that moment it was either release him to scream or force herself down onto him, so she did the latter, taking a breath then pushing him past her gag reflex and into her throat.

She rode her orgasm in that position while she felt him swell, and as she started coming down, he burst into an orgasm of his own. His man-cream became too much, and she pulled up off of him, but still keeping him in her mouth as she tried to swallow it all before her body forced her to exhale. It came out of her nose, and it came out around his dick, but once his orgasm subsided she slurped it all back up. In the back of her mind, she wondered at how she was not only able to do that but loved it; after all, she had never done this before.

But her lust wasn't satiated, and he was still hard, so she started sucking on him again. Her clit did get quite tender, but they learned that the more he massaged her breasts (more like mauled now, but she was loving it) the more she could handle what his mouth was doing to her between her legs. The pleasure was still intense but it was somehow spread out enough for her to enjoy.

It was two more of her orgasms later when he shot more of his seed down her throat. She didn't spill as much this time, as there wasn't as much, but by now her pussy was burning for it. As tasty as it was, his seed belonged in womb.

"Oh, I need this inside me," she begged of him.

"The best I can give you is this." She then felt an invader opening her up -- one of his fingers, being careful not to tear her virginity away. It moved inside her, finding a spot that felt so good, and she couldn't move anymore beyond rotating her hips and jerking him off with one of her hands.

She stared at the magnificent wonder in front of her eyes, imagining what it would feel like to pound her senseless. If one little finger inside of her could take away her ability to act, what could this do to her? This would be the instrument that made her a woman -- the instrument that eventually fucked a baby into her.

Lost in her desire, she screamed out her next orgasm.

Afterwards, she did rediscover she had the ability to move, although it was likely only because he commanded her to suck him off some more. She was his to use and abuse as he saw fit; it was his place to command her and hers to obey. So she ignored the growing ache in her jaw and pushed him back into her throat once again -- this time her gag reflex didn't even trigger. She'd swallow him down, pull back enough to take another breath, then take him again, working her throat on his shaft -- unless she was orgasming, in which case she kept it in her throat to muffle her screams. She lost count of how many times she came -- or was it just one continuous orgasm?

Finally, though, she could take no more. She pulled off of his dick, resting her head once again next to it so she could watch as she explored him with her hand. "Oh, my jaw is so sore, but my pussy needs this too."

"Can't," came the muffled response.

"You don't want to fuck me? You don't want to put your baby in me?"

He froze up at that last question, well, except for his cock, which expanded in her hands and shot its juice skyward. She moved her mouth back into position to catch the remaining pulses of juice, then licked up the first one.

"Oh, you want that too, don't you? You want me grow heavy with your child! Are you thinking about a boy or a girl? God, I feel so empty right now..."

Brian didn't move to fuck her, but he did stick a second finger into her. She was surprised that it didn't tear her virginity, but maybe that was because he was so gentle about it. Either way, she both felt more full than she did before, and more teased than she did before. She craved his cock, and the baby that it could give her (even if it couldn't do that today); the fingers weren't enough but in the end it would be his decision. She would accept whatever her master chose, and so she accepted more orgasms.

But she did learn how to please his cock with her hands. Using both hands now, she learned he loved one hand stroking him while the other cupped and massaged his head. It would even jump at extra pressure to its underside, right where it met the head. If his cream wouldn't be going into her womb, she'd at least get another load to consume. So she let him rock her world with pleasure until he started swelling again, then moved her mouth back onto him and nestled him into her throat where he belonged. Yes, her jaw hurt, and her mother screaming at them was quite annoying, but she had to have his cum once again -- and once his head was inside her throat, he gave it to her again. This time, she didn't miss a drop, even while fighting her mother to stay on top of him.

Then she felt a torrent of cold water wash over her -- washing away the lust and clearing her mind. She glanced up at her mother, who had her wand out and aimed at them, then glanced down at herself and Brian. She gasped at the realization of what they were doing, tried to jump off of Brian, and ended up clumsily falling to the floor instead, face up between the couch and the coffee table, wide-eyed in shock. From what she could see of Brian, he too was trying to get up, but failing miserably.

"Wha-?" Brian asked in confusion.

Susan stared at her mother, blushing in embarrassment. She was as pissed off as Susan had ever seen her. Susan glanced at herself; she was dry -- well, not so dry around her pussy, but her body wasn't completely soaked, either -- the "cold water" had been a spell. Or rather, as Susan thought more about it-

"Counterspell!" she gasped and paled.

"Indeed," her mother replied icily.

"Who? How?"

She waved her wand over to the last remaining slice of pizza. "That, I expect. I'll have to test it."

Susan sat up, trying to cover herself with her hands. Brian hadn't bothered moving, but instead lay there shivering and gasping for breath; his hard-on was gone, too. She mentally counted how many times he had come, and frowned. "He needs help."

"Hmm, I'll go get the pepper-up." She quickly returned with the potion and also a blanket. She handed both to Susan and scooped up the pizza box. "I'll be back."

Susan fed Brian the potion first, then helped Brian dress before she dressed herself. Brian managed to stay sitting up -- that meant the potion was working -- so she cuddled up next to him and covered them both with the blanket.

"Pepper-up potion," Brian said flatly.

"It's actually a rejuvenation potion, but Mom and I are both Harry Potter fans, so that's what we call it."

"Still, I guess that was a wand, and now this is a potion. Nasty taste."

"Something about sugar diminishes or even neutralizes the potency."

"She's a witch."

Susan stayed silent a moment. "Yes."

"You're a witch."

"Yes."

"Your enemies are witches."

"The males are actually called warlocks."

"Not wizards."

"'Wizard and wizardess' actually applies to anybody magical. Witch and warlock represent one branch of magic. Most sleepers don't understand the distinction though."

"Sleepers. Those who don't know."

"And now you are awakened. Not the way I was hoping to show you, though."

"So there's an entire world that most people don't know about."

"That does sound Harry Potter-ish, doesn't it? But we don't cluster together like they do, we don't have anything like Hogwarts either, and magic training doesn't start in earnest until we graduate high school. I'm good with potions, but actually casting spells? Our magical cores aren't stable enough to do that until we're almost fully grown."

"Potions."

"Yeah. It's what I normally do on weekends. Well, mom has moved on to teaching me other things now that I'm 18, but I still do potions too."

"So, your mother thinks the pizza was messed with."

"I guess that would make sense. Pour a potion onto the pizza; the pizza takes the magic as the potion evaporates on its own. Most potions will work like that regarding food."

"And those triplets are your enemies."

"But they don't work at that pizza joint. As far as I know, they don't work, period."

"Victor does, though."

"Victor isn't a warlock, or I'd have been in a lot more danger from him before now."

"What if the triplets slipped Victor the potion?"

Susan considered that. "And we weren't inside to notice it, or to stop them."

"And the potion was to get us to fuck? That doesn't seem like much of an attack to me. And, it didn't work. It wasn't working before your mother stopped it, either."

"It did keep you going though. You came like, 4 times. Granted it was taking you longer and longer to come, but it's still not natural."

"It was indeed a lust draft.," her mother added, returning to the living room. "You should be dead," she directed at Brian. She then sat down in the living room's armchair. "It sent her into animal heat, and you into animal rut. You were supposed to fuck her, inseminating her every few minutes until your heart gave out. And she would have let it happen. Longer and longer, Susan?"

"That's right."

"That shouldn't be possible given the potion used. It's like you resisted the worst of the effects."

"Made my willpower save, I guess," Brian opined.

"No such thing," Susan said. "This isn't D&D, where you get a saving throw to resist the poison you eat, or the spell that is cast at you. That sort of thing works great as a gameplay balancing aid, but this is the real world. You should have dominated me and had your way with me before the strain of it killed you."

"And you would have let me. Hell, you were begging for it."

Susan blushed; there was no way she could tell him that she still wanted him to knock her up, even without the magic forcing the situation. The thought simultaneously terrified and thrilled her. "Animal heat probably made me spontaneously ovulate, too. My period only ended a couple of days ago, so I would normally have been safe, but that wouldn't mean a thing under the influence of lust draft."

"Why didn't you knock her up? After all, she was begging for it, as you said." Her mother fixed him with her stare.

"I'm saving myself," Brian explained. "I want my virginity to be a gift, preferably for my wedding night."

"Hmm. And somehow you kept from fucking her. How old are you?"

"18. I'll be 19 in a few months."

"Hmm, so it's not that." She paused, saw the questioning look on Brian's face, and explained. "There are a few rules to magic, and one of those rules is that you can't be sexually affected by magic until you're 18. It seems rather arbitrary to me -- after all being considered an adult at 18 instead of 14 is a relatively new thing given human history. But some wizard was powerful enough to 'imprint' that rule upon magic itself. So, if you had been under age, the lust draft wouldn't have affected you. Your partial immunity comes from something else."

"Partial immunity?"

"You still made out with my daughter."

"Yeah, well, I kinda... Wanted to."

Her mother smirked. "Honest, too. Very well then, Susan's boyfriend, I'm Jenny."

"Susan's boyfriend?"

"Well, you just admitted you have the hots for her, and the way she's cuddled up next to you she feels the same way." Her mother smiled at Susan, who blushed more and buried her face into Brian's shoulder. "That, and she hasn't introduced you."

"This is Brian," Susan squeaked out but didn't move.

"So, what now?" Brian asked.

"You seem to be taking this rather well."

"As are you. After all, this is your daughter clinging to me."

"I will admit I was expecting to murder you, but that you've weathered some of the worst kind of magic that could be used against you and still preserved my daughter's chastity is a big point in your favor. You're okay with us being witches?"

"Have you initiated violence against somebody? With or without your witchcraft?"

"I killed her father's murderer."

"I'm not sure what to say to that."

"He was the father to the triplets," Susan added.

"The triplets?" Brian repeated back, dumbfounded. "Holy shit, isn't there a magical police around or something?"

"Unfortunately, it's very 'wild west'. Magical cops and whatnot are few and far between. There's actually another world we know of that is controlled mostly by the wizards, and they do have police forces there, but if you don't agree with how they do things, then this world is all that's left."

"Another world," Brian repeated.

"It's sort of like that old sci-fi series, 'Sliders'," Susan added. "But we only have reliable contact with that one alternate world. It's difficult to do anything regarding any of the other worlds."

Brian paused a moment, trying to take it all in. "So I've stepped into something like the Hatfields and McCoys, but with magic instead of guns. Have you initiated any of this violence?" Brian asked Susan.

Susan shook her head. "I've used Brazilian Jiu-jitsu to protect myself, but that's all. I needed something besides my mother's charms protecting me."

"It's a good thing I made her take those classes. She's much more vulnerable now that she's 18, but she's only started her spellcasting training."

"Why haven't you left? There's got to be other places you can live, away from the violence."

Susan's mother sighed. "I've thought about that, yes, but I just couldn't make myself do it. I grew up here. My parents and brother lived here. I know that by staying I put Susan in danger, but it's all I have. It's all I know."

"Do they know this should have killed me?"

"Yes. You're probably just 'collateral damage' to them."

"So the moment I show up at school Monday, they'll know their plot failed."

"That's correct."

"Jesus Christ!"

Susan knew that Brian was overwhelmed, and hoped he wouldn't leave her over this, but she had no idea what he was going to do. Would he choose to leave her? Or would he choose to stay and fight?

All she could do was hope.

12