Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Neither of them wanted dessert and after the dishes were cleared they sat and continued their conversation over coffee. Steve's admiring eyes kept drifting to her cleavage and she finally caught him. She had been saying something that was not registering with Steve when he realized that she had stopped talking. Raising his eyes he found her smiling at him.

"You didn't hear a word I said," she accused him. "You were too busy ogling my breasts. They are not big enough," she continued and threw her shoulders back and stuck out her chest as if to prove her point.

Steve knew he was caught but he didn't care. She obviously was not upset. "They look fine to me," he observed. "I don't see any tan lines."

"You really are a dirty old man for some one so young. If you must know my condo balcony faces south and I like to sunbathe in the nude."

Steve's mouth moved but no sound came out as he tried to visualize her naked body lying on a pad in the hot sun.

"Come on! Let's go into the lounge before you burn the clothes off of my body," she giggled and pushed her hip against his to get him out of the booth. "I have to go to the little girl's room. I'll meet you at the door."

Steve signed the check and waited for her at the entrance to the lounge. He listened to a woman singing to the accompaniment of a keyboard coming from the lounge. It must have been a popular hangout because couples and groups were filing in at a steady stream.

Steve watched the men standing around as they blatantly took admiring looks at Sharon walking towards him. She was one of those women who could walk in high heels as steady as if she were in her bare feet. Her shawl was draped low over her back and her exposed chest and shoulders glowed in the subdued light at the entrance to the lounge.

"Hi sailor. Looking for a good time?" she teased and slipped her arm into his. "Wanna buy me a drink?"

Steve followed her lead. "Sure thing girl. I'm just off the ship and looking for some company. Come with me."

The lounge was fairly crowded but they found a little curved two-seater booth with a tiny drink table in front of it. It was far enough back from the dance floor so that they could talk over the music.

Sharon held up her little clutch bag. "I shouldn't have brought my purse, I'm afraid to leave it here when we dance."

"Why what's in it? Your fortune?"

"No, don't forget that I'm a working woman. Just my supply of condoms." She paused and looked down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I went too far again."

"No you didn't. I like your sense of humor. Besides I like a woman who comes prepared for a date."

"I'm all talk. I'm really not prepared for anything. It's just my lipstick and some credit cards."

Steve took her little bag, "I'm disappointed but I'll take care of it. Give it to me."

He slid it down between the seat cushion and the back of the booth. "It'll be safe here. We're not going too far. Want to dance?"

"I'm game if you are," Sharon replied.

She felt nice in his arms. Her heels raised her to a point where she was only a little shorter than he so there was no awkward craning of her neck while they danced a slow dance. The music was a little loud and they found themselves talking into each other's ear. Their cheeks touched a few times and by an unspoken agreement they pressed them together. The talking stopped as they enjoyed the music and Steve softly sang along with the music until he ran out of the words.

Sharon laughed that giggly laugh in his ear and pulled back away from him. "I can never remember all of the words to a song myself," she said.

The music stopped and they stepped apart and joined in the polite applause on their way back to their table. They hadn't even left the floor before the keyboardist started a new song. It was another slow one and without speaking they turned towards each other for another dance.

Sharon stepped close in to his body and put both of her arms around his neck and pressed her cheek against his. Steve was a little surprised but he went along with the program and held her waist just above her hips.

The song was a little slower than the last one but they managed to follow each other's steps without any problem. There was a misstep now and then and Steve got a thrill each time they bumped their bellies together and he felt himself getting an erection.

"I don't believe that this is happening," he thought. "I'd better be careful here."

He tried to pull a little away from her but she kept their bodies in full contact as they moved across the floor.

"This is nice she murmured into his ear."

He could feel her breath and he swore her lips touched his neck for a moment.

"What the hell!" he thought. "Let's see how far she wants to go."

Steve moved his right hand down over her hip and rested it just on the curve of her butt. His left hand slid up her back until his hand left her dress's fabric and was on her bare back.

"Wait a minute," she said as her hands came down from around his neck.

"Uh-oh!" he thought. "I've gone too far."

Aloud he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Upset me. You didn't upset me. Here."

Sharon reached out and pulled him towards herself. Her hands were now around his waist and she hooked her fingers into his belt.

Steve didn't move for a minute. He just stood there and wondered what to do next.

"I thought you wanted to dance?" she giggled again and rested her cheek against his as she pulled him tightly against her.

Steve got the picture and his hands went back to their original position. They started moving to the music but it was more like they were just swaying together.

"Now that's more like it," she said into his ear.

This time she kept her lips against his neck and he felt her tongue touch his skin. He could feel the goose bumps coming up on his neck.

Her lips were back in his ear. "You taste good," she breathed. "You taste like a man."

A little calmer now, Steve took advantage of the situation and his fingers toyed with her bra strap. His other hand drifted down a little and he found the elastic of her pantyhose around her waist.

"I feel like I'm back in high school," she giggled into his ear. "My date is trying to find out if I'm wearing underwear."

"I'm sorry," he said and quickly moved his hands back to a neutral position.

"No, I didn't mean for you to stop. Relax a little. My sense of humor is sometimes a little too coarse for some men. There isn't much that you can do or say that will offend me. If you must know I have to wear a bra with this dress or it wouldn't stay up and my little puppies would come out to play."

Steve started laughing and couldn't stop. It started out as a little snort that he tried to quiet but he soon was laughing loudly in her ear.

"See! I told you we could have some fun. That's much better," As if to prove her point she pressed her belly tightly against his and wiggled her hips a little.

Steve ran his finger along the elastic at her waist to let her know that he would play the game with her.

"Sheer to the waist," he asked.

"Oh-ho! Look who's being forward now! Getting braver are you? I'm not wearing pantyhose if that's what you're asking. Where I live it's too hot to wrap yourself in nylon from your waist to your toes."

"Did you know the music stopped?" Steve stopped moving and looked around. It must have just stopped because the other couples were drifting back to their seats.

"And I was having so much fun," Sharon pouted as he guided her back to their table.

Steve checked to make sure her purse was still there and they sipped their drinks and watched the dancers as they twisted and contorted themselves to some fast, thumping rhythms.

The music was loud and Steve leaned over and said with his lips touching her ear, "Do you want to try it?"

Sharon turned and replied in his ear, "It? Try it? Are you coming on to me?"

At first he thought he had embarrassed her but he realized that she was still yanking his chain.

"Wise ass!" he laughed in her ear and as he moved back away from her she kept her cheek against his until the corners of their lips were touching.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and when her eyes closed, Steve brushed his lips against hers. Sharon reached around and holding on to his upper arm she pulled him closer and opened her lips a bit. Steve got the hint and they quietly necked in the darkened booth.

"That is so nice," she said against his lips. "I haven't been truly kissed in a long time but I think it's time to stop."

She gave him a peck on his lips and turned in the seat. Gathering her purse in her hand she took a last sip of her drink and said, "I think I'd better be going now. I'm very tired. It's been a long day."

Steve gestured for the check and Sharon waited as he signed it. Leaving the booth, Steve kept his hand on her waist as he guided her out the door and into the hotel lobby.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Sharon turned to Steve and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do that again, please," she said and pressed her lips against his.

The kissed gently and Steve was sure that she could feel the beginning of his erection against her belly.

"Do you want to come in for a while," Steve asked as they neared his room.

Sharon hesitated for a moment. "No, I'd better not. Thank you for a wonderful day. I enjoyed being with you."

She placed her hand on his forearm and kissed him gently on the lips then she turned and walked down the hall to her room.

"Good night. I'll see you in the morning," she called softly over her shoulder.

"Damn it!" he said aloud and let the door close behind him.

Chapter 03

Stripped of his clothes, Steve half lay on the standard, motel pullout sofa wearing only his boxer shorts. The seat was hard and he had put a towel down before he sat on it. It was one of his phobias that he had adopted after spending many nights in motels and hotels around the world. He felt that always wearing socks or slippers when walking around a room and not sitting directly on the furniture kept him from picking up any weird disease from the previous occupants.

He was bored. There wasn't much on television and he had already read the USA Today he found stuck under his door that morning. He gently fondled his balls and wished that he had a porno magazine to read.

"So much for my fantasies," he said aloud to the empty room.

Picking up the TV remote he flicked to the hotel's adult movie channel listing knowing that they were all phony and poorly made sex movies. He was deciding on whether to spend $9.95 on "Sex in the Office" when his telephone rang.

"That's probably mother," he moaned resignedly as he sat on the edge of the bed and answered it.

"Hello."

"Is your invitation still open?" the voice asked.

It took a moment for him to realize who it was and what she wanted before he answered.

"It sure is!" he enthusiastically responded.

"I have a bottle of wine here. I'll bring it with me. Break out your best plastic glasses please." Sharon said with her little giggle and hung up.

Steve grabbed the hotel-supplied robe from the closet and he was deciding whether or not to put his pants back on when he heard the light tap on the door. Having the decision made for him, he tied the robe's belt around his waist, took a quick look in the mirror and quickly walked to the door.

Sharon stood there holding a bottle of wine.

"Got a glass sailor?" she asked and handing him the bottle she walked past him and into the room.

He could smell her perfume and he felt a little spasm in his groin when her body brushed by his.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he said before he realized how stupid it sounded.

"No humbler than mine," she responded as she glanced around the room. "Oh! I like your outfit. Black socks with a white robe. How fashionable."

"Sorry," he replied. "I've got this phobia about germs on hotel carpets.

"Just kidding! Don't take everything I say so seriously."

Sharon moved to the window and said, "Your view is better than mine. You have a Lincoln Continental in your parking lot."

Steve watched as she leaned forward and parted the sheer curtains. She was dressed as he had left her a few minutes ago except she was missing the shawl and the shoulder straps were back on her dress.

"Is the evening over?" he asked. "You've almost covered up your shoulders. Remember what your mother said."

"I had to take off that dammed strapless bra and I can't keep this top up without one."

"I wouldn't mine seeing if that were true," he laughed and putting the wine down on the dresser he moved to stand next to her. "You smell fantastic," he inhaled her scent.

"So do you," she murmured and turning to face him she stepped towards him and wrapping her arms around his waist pressed herself against him.

Steve felt her lips moving on his neck.

"God, I hope I know what I'm doing," she continued in a soft voice.

"I hope you do too," Steve responded and taking the hint he embraced her as she turned up her face and looked him in the eyes.

"I think I'm going crazy with old age but I like it," she smiled and closing her eyes she wet her parted lips with her tongue and waited.

Steve's gently touched her lips with his.

An "Umm!" came out of her throat as they nibbled at each other's lips with increasing pressure and held each other tightly so that they could feel each other's body from their lips to their thighs.

"How long since you had sex?" she asked against his mouth.

Steve stiffened with the unexpected question.

"About a year or so," he finally replied.

"Good!" you won't need a condom. It's been much, much longer than that for me.

Steve gently pushed her away and asked," Do you want some of that wine now?"

"Maybe later," she replied and pulled him back into her arms. "Just keep kissing me and we'll see what happens."

Steve maneuvered her towards the sofa and sat down beside her. They continued to neck and her little whimpers of pleasure told Steve that she was enjoying it.

"Oh, this is so nice!" she exclaimed. "I could do this all night or at least until my lips get too sore to kiss."

Steve realized that Sharon always had the hint of a smile in her voice.

"In that case, I'll be careful not to bruise you," he laughed and their lips came together into another kiss.

The necking quickly progressed into a heavy petting session and Steve held her with his left hand around her back as he caressed the side of her breast with his right hand. He knew that he wasn't going to be rejected but he wanted to take it slow and easy with her. He felt that she thought that it was important to feel loved and not just pounced upon and mauled.

He soon had her breast in his hand and was gently massaging it when she relaxed her lips and pulled slightly away from him.

"See if you can figure out how to unhook the straps," she prompted. "I don't want to stop doing what we're doing."

"Won't it fall down?" he playfully asked.

"That's the idea," she responded and started licking his lips and sucking on his tongue to make sure he understood.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the straps were attached to the dress. Steve unhooked them from the back and pulled them over her shoulders until they were hanging down from her neckline.

Starting on her left shoulder he gently eased his hand down over her chest and onto the upper swell of her breast where he gently caressed it with the tips of his fingers. Encouraged when Sharon let out another of her little whimpering sounds he continued on down until he had surrounded her entire breast. It felt warm and soft against his palm and he captured her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Sharon let out with another whimper and reaching between their bodies she pulled the front of her dress down so he could access her breasts.

"A little harder but not too hard," she practically moaned and went back to kissing him.

Her whimpers became little yelps of pleasure when he rolled her nipple and gently pinched it. Their tongues were spending more time in the other's mouth than in their own. She had a way of flattening her tongue against his before capturing it and sucking it into her mouth. Now it was Steve's turn to react each time she closed her lips against his tongue and sucked it into her mouth. His whimpers were almost groans but they served to let her know how much he was enjoying her kisses.

Kissing little kisses along her jaw line and onto her neck, Steve paused, "Where did you learn to do that?" he asked in wonder. "That is the most sensuous thing I've ever felt."

"I just invented it," she replied against his cheek. "I've adopted a new philosophy in my old age. If it feels good, it must be good, so do it!"

"Stop taking about being old!" he admonished her. "You don't feel old to me!"

Steve punctuated his last statement with a more than gentle squeeze of her left breast before moving his hand down her side and onto her thigh.

"H'mm, new territory," she giggled. "Let's explore shall we?"

Sharon turned more towards Steve and lifting her left leg up she rested it up over his thigh.

The invitation being given, Steve accepted it by continuing downward with his hand until it rested on her nyloned leg just above her knee. The silky-soft nylon stocking was erotically sensual in his hand and he savored the moment by gently caressing her leg.

It was obvious that Sharon wished to continue the petting when she bent her knee and lifted her leg higher over his until she was practically straddling it. Steve moved his hand up the back of her leg until he reached the hot flesh above the stocking top. She responded by hunching herself even closer to him and he continued his movement until his fingers felt the heat and the silkiness of her panty crotch. He gently ran the tips of his fingers over the fabric that was wet enough to feel like a second skin.

Sharon's reaction to Steve's probing fingers was a long, drawn out moan against his neck and a tightening of her arms around him to the point where it was beginning to become painful. She raised her hips to allow his hand to push up the hem of her dress as he moved it around and between her legs from the front. Her lower body was molded against his as she squirmed against his hand that was now cupping her pussy.

"Oh my god, that is so nice!" she breathed. "Please don't stop! It's been a long, long time since anyone has touched me there. Oh yes. There! Right there!"

Her excitement was contagious and Steve was afraid that he was going to cum in his pants as he played with her. He was trying to figure out how to move them to the bed when Sharon let out with a louder "yelp" and stiffened in his arms as she shivered with the pleasure of a climax.

Keeping her face buried in his neck Sharon slowly relaxed her arms and snuggled against him. The new, contented sounds that she was making sounded like a cat purring. Steve pulled his hand out from between her legs and raised it to caress her face. He could smell her scent on his fingers and he wondered if he had made a mistake.

Susan sniffed and pulling her head back she looked at him and smiled. "That was wonderful. Thank you! It's been a long time since I smelled that smell," she laughed and kissed him. "I didn't know I could still get that wet! My back hurts, let's move over to the bed, OK?"

Chapter 04

Steve noted that Sharon pulled her dress up to cover her breasts when they stood up. He followed her lead and tried to be modest as he quickly shed his robe and pulled off his socks. His erection was trying to find its way out of the fly in his boxers and he held it in with one hand while he tried to strip the covers off of the bed with the other. Sharon noticed his difficulty and she helped him from the other side of the bed with one hand while holding her dress up with the other.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers